IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jwf_pinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26304 1 year ago

I'll be putting my Dirty Harry up for trade in the coming days. Color DMD, FF Speakers, Pinsound Board, GIOCD.
Looking for another WPC or Stern Pro + cash from my end.
Let me know if we can make a deal. Thanks

9 months later
#28881 5 months ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Levi, same designer.
I've always wondered about the validity of this story. There are a number of interviews/oral histories that mention that he got really sick, and I've always been curious if the car accident story was a cover up. I've never been able to find an obituary for him, or any death records.
My mind kind of put together this imaginary narrative that since he also designed Gilligan's Island (which was originally called "The Brain") which ended up being the first DMD game that the message "aids is real protect yourself" might have been an homage to him. All conjecture with very little fact here but always thought the discrepancies on his death were odd. Would love someone with knowledge one way or another to chime in.

All I was able to find earlier was this old rgp post that quotes Steve Ritchie:
" I miss Tony and think of him often. He was hit by a car in front of Oinkers, a bar where we hung out in 92-93??".

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.games.pinball/c/JAeRdjMbYdc

Um... Anyone looking for WPC DMDs?

5 months later
#30269 9 days ago

I've got two working DMDs from WPC games if anyone wants me to bring them to pintastic. No problems with them at all, just changed for colordmd.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jwf_pinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=Jwf_pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.