IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Joeymonkey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19165 3 years ago

I’m a new New Jersey guy. (New to Jersey not Pinside). Welcome neighbor!! I’m in South Orange! Nothing to sell right now, Although my Addams Family (which is in Long Branch) might go before the summer. Also, if any of my fellow Jerseyites(?) Jerseyans(?) Jerselopolins (?!) want to part with their JP LE, I’ll be ready to take it!!

#19167 3 years ago

I’ll save your info and let you know when I’m selling!

2 weeks later
#19399 3 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Looking for a Munsters Pro, huo. Any leads appreciates

Someone just posted one for sale in PA.

1 week later
#19549 3 years ago
Quoted from daveddd14:

Anywhere I should hit up to play some games?

Not sure which way you come, but if you come anywhere near Asbury Park on your route, try the Silverball museum. Pay one price and play as much as you like. Every JJP title and tons of machines from 90s and earlier. Love that place. Sadly, they have no bar, just food.

#19558 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I was questioning the fact that he called it food.

It's funny, I've never eaten there, but I've seen so many people over the years just come and eat pizza outside and never even come into play a game. Maybe they just enjoy the seaside views while they chew on their cheesy corrugated treats.

3 weeks later
#19947 3 years ago

Hi everyone, am considering getting rid of my Addams Family. I love it, but my 9 year old daughter , who loves our Wonka LE is just not interested. She has tried but can’t get into it. So I am looking to trade for another Jersey Jack for her. We are heading to Silverball tomorrow morning so she can see if she likes any of the other JJP games. Right now I’m looking at WOZ RR, or Hobbit LE, or Dialed In LE. (plus cash from me if the machine is worth more). Will know better tomorrow what we are leaning towards. But if anyone is interested, and has a trade, let me know. This machine is in Long Branch NJ, not my South Orange home. In great shape, just serviced. Pics can be found here.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-the-addams-family-club-tafmembers-fans-welcome/page/81#post-5976433

And under play field pics here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-the-addams-family-club-tafmembers-fans-welcome/page/81#post-5976808

I’ll do a proper for sale listing soon but wanted to put it up here first.
Thanks
Joey

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Joeymonkey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=Joeymonkey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.