IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hdmike444.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#157 10 years ago

This is a great thread I wish my pin funds were higher. Soon though very soon.

#174 10 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

I'm looking for a World Cup Soccer. Anyone have any leads for me? Something in the northeast?

There's a World Cup 94 on cape cod Craigslist for $1000. Just came up today. Still a haul for you but might be worth a try.

#182 10 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Already removed...

Yes I saw that. Hopefully it wasn't a scam. I know at least one local person was after it so maybe they got it.

1 month later
1 week later
#387 9 years ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

Anybody have a Space Shuttle?

A project one just came up on NH Craigslist today for $300 if your interested.

3 months later
#752 9 years ago

I've seen and played this. Steve is s stand up guy. Buy with confidence.

1 week later
#764 9 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Looking for a Transformers Pro.

Looks like you need to head to see Mr Bundy

1 month later
#890 9 years ago

Just posted my demo man and checkpoint in the market section. Looking for a two for one trade.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-two-for-one-demo-man-and-checkpoint

#903 9 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

Thinking about parting with my Met Monsters Premium. I like it, but it's just not getting played, and that bugs me. So kind of open to offers for trades or cash I guess.

Wish this was a pro, I can't swing the premium even with trades. This is high on my want list. GLWS/ trade

#907 9 years ago

I want met but just not ready to see LOTR go yet. A week or two ago I was thinking about it but changed my mind. I love the game too much.

#915 9 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

For Sale:
HUO Mint Metallica Premium, green pinbit protectors, Newton ball (not installed), cliffy's, fangs (not installed) $5900
HUO Mint Iron Man Vault, Hooked pop bumper caps. $4600
Will consider trades plus cash

image.jpg 371 KB

image-839.jpg 351 KB

Gorgeous looking games
I want Metallica in a bad way. (iron man too)
GLWS

1 week later
#964 9 years ago

Checkpoint for sale $1500 or trade plus cash for ??

image-941.jpgimage-941.jpgimage-138.jpgimage-138.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

2 months later
#1240 9 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Anyone selling a Gorgar?

There's a guy on Craigslist boston with one for 750 and the add just came up on mr pinball today as well
He may be on here as well "bostonguy" is the name I believe

#1245 9 years ago
Quoted from Doostur:

I have a nice Twilight Zone for trade or if no bites then I'll be selling it. Ill post pictures shortly with details.
Really looking for a MM or spiderman Black as trade plus cash on my end. Just throwing it out there early. Located on the Jersey Shore.

Twilight zone is at the top of my want list but sadly have no pin funds or either of your wants

#1270 9 years ago

Looking for a system 11 or DMD project. Possibly a little older. In the Boston RI area. I need something to tinker with.

1 month later
#1419 9 years ago

Looking for a game for under $1000. Preferably a Mid 80's or newer
In the MA/ RI area

2 weeks later
#1491 9 years ago
Quoted from Krakatoa:

Monopoly back up for sale/trade as previous buyer has gone radio silent.
Link to marketplace ad: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/18610

Ugh! So close and I really want this but alas not enough cash in the till right now. I'll own one of these someday
GLWS

1 week later
#1554 9 years ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

Just posted my Monopoly for sale: Monopoly Pinball - Fast, Clean, and Fun!
I just finished stripping down and cleaning this awesome Monopoly pinball machine top to bottom. Removed and cleaned all ramps and mechanisms to make this machine look truly beautiful. Both DMD's are crisp, updated software, plays like lightning. Bank door works perfectly, as does everything else in the game (see video).
http://www.youtube.com/embed/hHwe8uLijT8?autoplay=1&rel=0
Playfield is perfect, boards look brand new. Cabinet has some small blemishes (see pics) and there is flipper button rash on the right side. A great machine in a small or large collection.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/62766853@N07/sets/72157651820685662/
Located in Boston, MA. Can deliver within reasonable distance. Willing to ship anywhere if buyer makes arrangements.
$2400

Photo Apr 07, 7 36 35 PM.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
Photo Apr 07, 7 36 19 PM.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
Photo Apr 07, 7 33 56 PM.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Nice looking pin and one I want but unfortunately above my budget. GLWS

2 months later
#1861 8 years ago

Gauging interest on trading my beautiful black hole restored by Allan Davidson. Thinking of shaking up the lineup a little.
The game plays perfect and is a very nice example. All ground mods done, de-thunked, new spinner motor, completely disassembled and shopped by Allan. Had very minor pop wear that was touched up and mylar end. Very small edge wear by window. New window, pop caps,drops, leds. Cabinet is very nice. Pics to follow soon.

#1866 8 years ago

Some pics
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Game was in the two previous owners homes for 30 years. I bought if from a guy down the cape who had it for 15 years and it was his uncles who had had it in his house for the previous 15 years. I have owned it for almost two.

#1871 8 years ago
Quoted from Daniml:

Do your children know you are selling their machine?

LOL yes they are ok with it and want something different. I'm not sure if I am though

#1874 8 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Gauging interest on trading my beautiful black hole restored by Allen Davidson. Thinking of shaking up the lineup a little.
The game plays perfect and is a very nice example. All ground mods done, de-thunked, new spinner motor, completely disassembled and shopped by Allen. Had very minor pop wear that was touched up and mylar end. Very small edge wear by window. New window, pop caps,drops, leds. Cabinet is very nice. Pics to follow soon.

I've had a few requests for a cash price but Really looking for system 11 or DMD trades. I'll add a cash price if I don't get any good trade offers

1 week later
#1929 8 years ago
Quoted from KingDaddy:

Hey guys, there's a really good guy in Vermont who has some nice games for sale:
Earthshaker - Clearcoated, Shopped, new LED display, Cabinet restored. $2,200 (a bargain IMO).
TOM - looks really nice. $5k
He also has a JP, CFTBL with the mike D mod, FH, and data east Time Machine that he'd consider in a trade for Metallica Pro... There's a shot he can have brought to Pintastic, though he'd prefer a pickup before.
Find his contact info here:
burlington.craigslist.org link

I would LOVE an earthshaker but he is just too far away, and I would need to trade or sell something. It's always the way... Timing never seems to be on my side

1 week later
#1959 8 years ago
Quoted from Bigmoog:

a new pinball collector here out of Central MA and glad to see so many people in NE with games for sale/trade...looking forward to pintastic!

Nice to see a new member here so close. Welcome aboard!

1 month later
#2296 8 years ago

Still looking to trade my beautiful restored black hole done by Allan Davidson
Email for pics as they don't look close at all to how nice it is,or come see it
Open to offers of newer SS or DMD titles

#2327 8 years ago

I've seen and played this, its a beautiful game and Dave is a great guy to deal with!

1 week later
#2395 8 years ago

Still looking to move minty black hole for a different pin
Would love monopoly, earthshaker, black rose, tftc,JP,SOF, etc. make an offer
Also have an older smarty em that I can throw in to sweeten the pot. In really nice shape,( same owner for the past 30 yrs)needs a few switches cleaned and new rubbers and a good clean., just picked it up and haven't touched it.

#2397 8 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Still looking to move minty black hole for a different pin
Would love Monopoly, earthshaker, Black Rose, tftc,JP,SOF, etc. make an offer
Also have an older smarty em that I can throw in to sweeten the pot. In really nice shape,( same owner for the past 30 yrs)needs a few switches cleaned and new rubbers and a good clean., just picked it up and haven't touched it.

Would also be willing to trade my WCS with BH for a pin of equal value.
Pics and info on WCS if anyone is seriously interested.

#2400 8 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Would also be willing to trade my WCS with BH for a pin of equal value.
Pics and info on WCS if anyone is seriously interested.

Looking for a two for one

#2417 8 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Might be interested in WCS. Possible trade for JP? Would like to see pics of WCS if you have any interest. Thanks

I'd like to try and move WCS and BH together first, but if nothing happens WCS will be going on its own. I'll keep you posted. Never had JP...hmm, I know the kids would be all over it.

1 week later
#2508 8 years ago
Quoted from gameroompinball:

WTT Whirlwind and or Tales from the Crypt +/- cash for AC/DC, Creature From Black Lagoon, Metallica.

Would love a TFTC but nothing to trade other than minty black hole....

#2537 8 years ago

Williams Smarty EM needs a cleanup and rubbers. Right flipper chatters, all other switches work. Details and pics in marketplace add $450 obo just want it out, need the space.

Also still have WCS and BH to trade or sell $2200 each

#2559 8 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Williams Smarty EM needs a cleanup and rubbers. Right flipper chatters, all other switches work. Details and pics in marketplace add $350 obo just want it out, need the space.
Also still have WCS and BH to trade or sell $2200 each

Smarty bump $350

1 week later
#2674 8 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Smarty bump $350

Smarty is sold

Black hole is sold

Worl cup soccer $2200

#2690 8 years ago
Quoted from Gwaxt72:

Terminator 2 arcade game in excellent shape. has been in home for well over 20 years

Fun game, my son loves this game

2 months later
#3332 8 years ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

Rescue 911 & gladiator gone, going to good home.

Guess I need to check here more often I would have jumped on either one.
Great prices

#3359 8 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Cash price of 2200 w/ pick up saturday

This never happens when I'm looking
Great price

#3363 8 years ago

Moderately considering trading my HUO Spiderman 2010 run
Game is flawless with around 400 plays and tons of mods
Shaker
Full chrome including webbed rails
Speaker panel decal
Matt McKee topper
Pinbits webbed plastic protectors
Full LEDs and I just added a ledocd board ( huge difference)
Spidey eyes sling plastics
Speaker inserts
Mirror blades
I'm sure I'm missing a few things

Looking for something different +/- cash
Possibly AC/DC or MET premium are top on the list but open to offers

This is the original ad

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-2010-huo-spiderman-albany-ny

1 week later
#3414 8 years ago

Looking to buy a HUO ACDC or possibly MET premium if anybody is thinking of selling.

1 week later
#3506 8 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

Slightly off-topic ... anyone have an Ice Cold Beer they want to sell?

icecoldbeer0_(resized).jpg

Good luck, i hope you find one,I would love one of these some day.

1 month later
#4033 8 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Going to post my HUO LOTR for sale shortly where I'll add photos. Looking for a Tron or MM in trade (I'll add some $ if needed). or I'll price it at $5000 even (firm) for an outright sale.
I am the second owner. Shire protector decal installed since I got it. Just few marks on the cab here and there.
Plays 100% perfect. Easy in/out of my game room (2 steps).

IMG_1493_(resized).JPGIMG_1500_(resized).JPGIMG_1494_(resized).JPGIMG_1502_(resized).JPGIMG_1504_(resized).JPG

Wow what a great price for Huo. Mine isn't Huo But real real nice and I wouldn't sell it for this. Good buy!

4 weeks later
#4442 8 years ago

Also looking to move my Iron Man, it is the classic version. I'd like to get $2500 but offers welcome.
Looking for Avengers Pro, otherwise just cash offers. Both games located at CT Pinball Sanctum.

$2500 for iron man, I'm in!
Must be a typo I guessing?

#4444 8 years ago

Looking to trade my BK2K. I just tore it down and did a shop job. Rebuilt flippers with superbands all new rubbers, all switches cleaned and checked, boards were checked by Allan Davidson, playfields was cleaned and touched up in a couple small spots and mylared over. Factory Mylar on the rest. Ramp is mint, all parts were ultrasonicly cleaned. There is one broken and one cracked plastic, neither are obvious at all. Game plays great with no issues. Cab is in decent shape with typical nicks and fade.Ideally looking for a lesser title or project plus cash, or a straight out sale. Looking in the $2400 range.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#4448 8 years ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

It's the classic version, kinda like a home version

That makes more sense to me

1 week later
#4522 8 years ago

BK2k $2300 or for trade pics in the market

1 month later
#4744 7 years ago
Quoted from Jason1413:

Decent Joker Poker SS for sale. New RD Power Supply board and Ni-Wumpf. Everything else is in pretty good shape. Couple minor issues. Located in upper northeast MD near 95.

I played one for the first time a few weeks back and I'm hooked. I will own one of these sooner than later but timing isn't right. I need to get other games out the door first.

#4748 7 years ago

You need to get that ACDC out the door and into my CRV!

Haha, No acdc isn't leaving just yet, sorcerer will be next if I ever get time to finish it

3 weeks later
#4949 7 years ago
Quoted from gameroompinball:

Big Hurt just listed in marketplace. Serviced within the last year by Allan Davidson. Asking $1400

I saw this when it was at Allan's. It made me want one, wish I had the cash. Fun game! Good price.

1 week later
#5088 7 years ago

Metallica Monster Premium, LEDs, Snake mod, Led Flippers, Head phone jack, custom painted hammer, Plastic protectors, cliffys.......Flawless! $6500 Firm

Wow I didn't think this was leaving again. I almost want it back. If I didn't need to see ghostbusters premium I'd be all about it.

Great pin and truly flawless, buy with confidence.

2 weeks later
#5229 7 years ago
Quoted from mattmarr:

Tickets are sold. Thanks for the interest everyone

Darn I need one for Friday!

3 weeks later
#5411 7 years ago

Just curios but what if you only want to trade a game? How do the rules/ fees apply?

#5489 7 years ago
Quoted from Gwaxt72:

world cup soccer just in. plays fine. but needs good cleaning. cabinet is decent. no major issues. playfield has wear spot in front of right flipper from drag.
boards and wiring super clean .
$1800
Huo master of puppets about 400 plays $7900

Wow I want that mople, if this lasts until I'm back from vacation I'll be shocked.

1 month later
#5907 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Selling a HUO Lotr for a friend. 5100. All original. Game is in MD. Possible trades are shadow or TWD Pro Possible York delivery if paid

That's a great price for a huo!

#5975 7 years ago

Thinking of trading my huo ACDC premium. Has just over 450 plays, and a ton of mods. Would love a MM,possibly a hobbit or woz, maybe others. Pm for more info.

#5996 7 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Thinking of trading my huo ACDC premium. Has just over 450 plays, and a ton of mods. Would love a MM,possibly a hobbit or woz, maybe others. Pm for more info.

I have a sorcerer that I'm just finishing cleaning up that I can add for the right deal. Full leds rebuilt flippers, plays great, some playfield wear

#6002 7 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Im looking for some good pin karma. I have an Earthshaker mpu that boots and plays in my game right now. It has some serious acid and will need a good cleaning. I'll mail it to you free of charge. It just won't have any game roms in it. I just ask you to pay it forward at some point in the hobby. Message me your address

Stand up move stang!

#6007 7 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Willing to consider lesser pins and cash
Would love a huo POTC plus cash
Maybe tron, maybe two lesser pins
Hit me up

#6033 7 years ago

Have a sorcerer I'm looking to sell. Topside tear down completely cleaned, new rubbers, full non ghosting leds except flashers, rebuilt flippers to new style. Game plays great all switches work. Back glass is mint playfield has some wear not too bad
Can send pics to anyone interested
$1300 obo

#6039 7 years ago
Quoted from mainelycoasters:

I will 2nd that you are a fair guy and sell good games. I got a JM from you and it has run great and is a nice copy. Got a good price on that too so it worked out good. Stand up guy!

Mark is a great guy but with confidence!

Quoted from hanktrainer:

Anyone have a restored medieval madness they might sell or partial trade and cash?

Tomtest on here has a beautiful one in Maryland

#6057 7 years ago

All the games look fantastic and I'm trying to see if I can pull the trigger on POTC
Been wanting one forever

#6061 7 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

That's one of the fairest prices I've seen on POTC in a long time. I'd encourage you to mssg Ant and see if you can work something out. He's a good dude.

I already did, I'm just trying to see if I can make it work

#6077 7 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

Just come get them guys.

With the wife that works opposite to schedule of me and three kids in numerous activities my days of driving much further than an hour to get a pin are long gone for a while
You know they say the fall foliage in New England is beautiful this time of year

#6081 7 years ago

I called him yesterday and got a price, just seeing if I can make the cash work

#6087 7 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Have a sorcerer I'm looking to sell. Topside tear down completely cleaned, new rubbers, full non ghosting leds except flashers, rebuilt flippers to new style. Game plays great all switches work. Back glass is mint playfield has some wear not too bad
Can send pics to anyone interested
$1300 obo

$1200 Obo

#6109 7 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

This isn't getting a lot of play due to difficulty with the kiddos, so I'm listing my GBLE for sale. Pinball Universe outlane/center post and airball fix included, along with new uninstalled side rail.
See ad for details and then PM me with any questions. Hopefully someone will be looking to enjoy this. Thanks guys.
NEW!machinefor salePlaced 2016-09-23 09:33 (today)For sale: Ghostbusters LE (Stern, 2016)“Didn't expect to do this, but up for sale is HUO GBLE #173.

I apparently have one of the good ones. No clear chipping in play fie...” $ 8,500 (OBO) Guinnesstime Bernards, NJ Home Used Only (HUO)Featured

Pm sent

#6143 7 years ago

Might consider a project plus cash
Would love a joker poker or?

#6180 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballmike217:

Price drop on The Walking Dead pro. $4200.

Great deal! I've played this pin a few times and it was in great shape.

#6238 7 years ago

Sorcerer back up for sale/trade $1100 firm

#6261 7 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

these blowout prices are insane!!!!!
NEW!machinefor salePlaced 2016-10-11 10:29 (today)For sale: Guns N' Roses (Data East, 1994)“Sample game. There is a little wear around hole and where back kicks out of hole. Good overall conditions and works as it should.” $ 4,200 Saveleaningtower Morristown , NJ Shopped
NEW!machinefor salePlaced 2016-10-11 10:21 (today)For sale: Pirates of the Caribbean (Stern, 2006)“HUO POTC that I just picked up six months ago. Two things right up front-cab has touch up by start button and a ramp screw broke i...” $ 4,300 Saveleaningtower Morristown , NJ Home Used Only (HUO)
modfor salePlaced 2016-10-01 13:20 (10 days ago)FS - Invisiglass. “Found some more glass. Plus I have a sheet for Safe Cracker.” $ 250 (Firm) Saveleaningtower Morristown , NJ New
modfor salePlaced 2016-10-01 13:18 (10 days ago)FS - Cointaker Premium upgraded complete LED kits. Save $50 “MB - $220
STNG - $230
AFM - $200
BSD - $200

All are brand new in sealed bags. All include shipping to the lower 48.” $ 200 (Firm) Saveleaningtower Morristown , NJ New

That is a great deal on POTC I was all about this until a GBLE came up someone is going to get a great game!

#6291 7 years ago
Quoted from Gwaxt72:

coming in, or in already
Monster Bash $6750 Fully working resto candidate
Totan $ 6200 nice playfields some fade
Tz's $4900-$5500 some are very nice
Taf's $4600-$5400
Star Trek $4200
Jurassic park $2200
Super man $1000
NIB sterns. Met pro, Met prem monsters, Walking dead, Got Pro... call me for prices

I don't see this monster bash lasting long.

#6326 7 years ago

Still looking to trade or sell sorcerer
$1100

#6372 7 years ago

Sorcerer $1000 this weekend I need Cash

#6378 7 years ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

Coming towards Buffalo any time soon? I'll take it!

Sorry but no

1 month later
#6659 7 years ago
Quoted from Number41:

PM sent on behalf of a friend!

Good now I don't have to stress about wanting this

#6673 7 years ago
Quoted from Number41:

Hah - and I think we just met at DaveH's place last night (I was playing Game of Thrones and LOTR).

Yes we did! Nice to meet you. Haha
And on golden tee... ed is a great guy to deal with if you haven't met him.

See you at the next one.

1 month later
#7090 7 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

And space. I've probably passed on 4 or 5 games because I don't have space for them. There is a NASCAR for sale near me that I am eyeing, but I have no idea where it would fit.

I know a good place to "store" your overflow Dave

1 month later
#7353 7 years ago

Man I want that earthshaker! Unfortunately I won't be buying for a while. Those should sell quickly.

4 weeks later
#7523 7 years ago
Quoted from Jasontaps:

Anyone selling a 1970s single player EM for like $500 or less.
I'm not looking for a project machine with mechanical or electrical issues.
Cabinet wear \ fade is ok.
Something along the lines of Grand Slam or Gulfstream.
PM me
I will travel in Mass, Maine, NH, RI or north eastern CT.

There is a $350 hot line single player on western mass CL, little older than 70, 1968

#7527 7 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Wanted: Bally Capersville.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: CapersvilleNew!Wanted! “Looking for a Bally Capersville. Must be in the northeast so I can see it before buying. Thanks.”
5 minutes ago Boston, MA
Wanted
DaveH

Buying another game Dave? Nice.... I know a great place to store your overflow, and they won't even be played(much)

1 month later
#7814 6 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

HDMike has a killer GBLE for sale. Might want to hit him up and see if he's interested in working something out. He's reasonably close to you and an awesome guy.

Thx Matt. We were in touch but I'm really looking for cash to put towards a bike.
Not sure I even want to sell it but I really want bike again
We shall see

1 week later
#7866 6 years ago

Ghostbusters LE for sale with a bunch of mods
Ad in marketplace

#7879 6 years ago

Selling my GB LE loaded with mods, under 200 plays. Like new

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Thinking about selling my HUO ghostbusters LE 429 Game is flawless with under 200 plays. Goodie bag still untouched. Game plays 100% with no issues. Play field is mint. No issues e...”
2017-06-20
Uxbridge, MA
8,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 2473 times

1 week later
2 weeks later
#8034 6 years ago
Quoted from PinLen83:

Didn't you just sell your MB?

I was thinking the same thing
He must miss it
I've felt that way after selling a game

#8039 6 years ago

Ghostbusters LE $8000 come get it

2 weeks later
#8197 6 years ago

Just listed my GB LE with fewer mods and a lower price

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my beautiful GB LE. It has under 200 plays(for now) Playfield does not have any ghosting but the tobins insert has one small sliver in it but it is not the typical ghosting...”
2017-07-14
Uxbridge, MA
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 1130 times

4 weeks later
#8369 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I have a loaded, mint Pirates of the Caribbean in the marketplace. 7k with color dmd, McKee topper, etc.

Game is gorgeous!!!

#8381 6 years ago

Anyone close to southern mass have an arcade legends they want to sell?

#8385 6 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

What is the market value of an arcade legends now? Say a one in great condition with 200 plus games.

I just missed one with all the game packages plus the rare Mario bro,qbert,PAC, donkey kong etc for 1500
If it doesn't have the extra I'd say around 1300tops

#8388 6 years ago
Quoted from getadam:

The Hobbit Black Arrow Special Edition $6,900

Featured
Machine - For Sale
FOR SALE: The Hobbit Black Arrow Special Edition ($6,900)New!Home Used Only (HUO) “HUO, 165 games played. (716 balls played.) Code just updated to 2.0.

Plays and looks perfect. You'd be hard pressed to find any difference from a NIB.

Back cabinet is signed by J...”
1 day ago Sagaponack, NY 6,900 (OBO)
getadam

Nice looking game!

#8422 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Anyone looking for a trade (plus cash)... local only. I have a HUO Transformers LE Combo (with mods) and signed backglass.
Looking for a Walking Dead Prem, AFMr or Scared Stiff.

Underrated game that I will own one day
GLWT

2 weeks later
#8548 6 years ago

Would absolutely LOVE that Tron but just can't swing it right now

#8597 6 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

AC/DC Premium Wanted - Prefer nice routed game if possible. Looking to spend $5k - $6k for a nice example

Yeah bundy's game would have been perfect

#8616 6 years ago

Pioneer dropped to 550, I noticed the new rubber I just put on is slightly cracked
Need the space too

1 week later
#8673 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Hmm...do I sell my fully modded pro to finance an LE. And only 15 minutes away...

Absolutely, wish I could buy your pro right now!

3 weeks later
1 week later
#8909 6 years ago

I forgot one....
WTB
TWD Pro

I was wondering why this wasn’t on the list. is the premium not worth the extra?

#8931 6 years ago

Thinking of trading my Ghostbusters LE, let me know if anyone is interested

#8955 6 years ago

Wish I was closer for that ICB backglass and that you had an ICB to go with it

#9003 6 years ago

Still looking to trade Ghostbusters LE
Has some mods
Outline plastics with removable center post
Air ball deflector
Green t molding
Speaker back box slime
Slimer speaker inserts
Cliffys and shooterlane Mylar
No playfield issues, plays great

Looking for something comparable, MMr, TZ,Tron,AFM,TWD,DI, IJ,and others, try me

I also have green DMD and filter, speaker lights, ecto mobile mod and ghost trap mod that aren’t on the game that I was going to keep but maybe they can be added depending in trade

#9091 6 years ago

OT... anyone interested in a sea wolf Arcade, turns on , plays mostly blind and has some sounds $400

#9156 6 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Alright, so I have decided to sell my MMr. I'll be putting up a for sale ad in the next few days but figured I'd throw this out there for feelers. Per usual, I will definitely pay the appropriate pinside fees when the machine sells.
The machine has a July 2016 build date and is in excellent condition, no cab or playfield damage or wear of any kind. It has the color display update, pinball pro backbox speakers (sounds much better/clearer!), upgraded GI lighting to cool white LEDs, and the following additional custom lighting: led underneath archer plastic behind catapult, LED behind merlin plastic, and LED strip behind flippers in trough entrance. The game plays perfectly.
Looking for $8000 and pickup is strongly preferred. Considering that a new one sells for $8000 plus $250-$300 for shipping, then another $400 for the color display upgrade, and $75 for the speakers...this is a very solid deal for the #1 rated machine of all time. Please PM me if you're interested.

I need one of these to pop up in New England and willing to trade for GB

#9204 6 years ago

Still have my GB LE for sale or trade
MMr is high on the list but would also do a newer run met premium with color DMD
Or make an offer

#9210 6 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

Would love to sell you my MMr but can't take a GB

Machine - For Sale
Medieval Madness (Remake - LE)HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “I'm selling my gold HUO MMR LE. I am the 3rd owner. It has the upgraded color screen, Tilt graphics apron (now sold out) original apron also included, side art, shaker, and full se...”
14 days ago Pittsford, NY 8,100 (OBO)
twenty84

If GB sells I’ll be calling

#9262 6 years ago

Just dropped Ghostbusters to 7k

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to trade my HUO ghostbusters LE number 429. It is in perfect condition with no issues.i have added a few mods to include Cliffy's from day 1 Plastic slime lane guides with...”
2017-10-28
Uxbridge, MA
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 1769 times

#9286 6 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Looks like 1 tron leaving this afternoon I'll update thread

Damn it ! (I mean good for you, I was hoping it was going to be me)
Oh well congrats if so, I’m not surprised it would sell so fast

#9291 6 years ago

Bad girls $875 or possible trades cash preferred
Pics here

boston.craigslist.org link

#9308 6 years ago

Bad girls ad listed

Machine - For Sale
Bad Girls Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my bad girls pinball machine in good working condition. Game was just gone through and cleaned, and has all new bulbs and rubbers. All switches work and the game plays grea...”
2017-11-20
Uxbridge, MA
875 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 395 times

#9314 6 years ago

Ghostbusters LE 6900 Thanksgiving special
Want to grab another game

#9326 6 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

A few leads but still looking for a Whitewater...

There is one in Barnstable mass I think it’s posted on here back a little ways

#9346 6 years ago
Quoted from Guzz4851:

Possible Metallica Pro for sale. Trying to line up something so may need a quick sale. No issues, chipping, ghosting. Metal backbox LED version. Contact for more info if interested. Ad forthcoming.

When is a premium one of these coming up

#9349 6 years ago

Need the space so bad girls is dropped to 750

#9356 6 years ago

Yours is gorgeous I just really want the newer run. I have look d at yours about 4 time a week to see if it’s sold yet. I have a few things going on with GB maybe if they don’t happen we can work something out.

#9358 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

Interesting, whats the story with the newer run? mine wasnt a first run I dont believe?...Has less than 200 balls played on it...No ghosting or any wacky 'stern' issues. I'm always happy to take cash and if you can make it gone ASAP I'm ready to play lets make a deal...

I just like the newer style backbox, that’s it. I had the same game you have now and I always wanted the new one when it came out. I was hoping GB would sell so I could buy a nib but I’m starting to think they will all be gone soon.

#9369 6 years ago

That was fast I saw this game, good guy and a nice looking game. Thx again for the driver.

#9374 6 years ago

This won’t last don’t think about it!
I might even have to buy it

#9388 6 years ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

Have an Addams Family Generator & Addams Values available.

Never heard of these so I looked them up, that generator is so cool! I couldn’t find the values thing though. Is it an arcade?

#9426 6 years ago
Quoted from jyeakley:

Not a pin, but Thinking about trading my Game Gate Arcade for a pin. It is loaded - 50k+ games, ~140 systems, 10 TB HD, running off the latest Rocketlauncher framework. Golden tee, bunch of light gun games, every system imaginable up through PS2. Has a PS4 inside of it as well so you can control it from the Arcade controls - playing Street Fighter V with arcade sticks is awesome! Full SF V art package, upgraded controls, light gun, and coin door - much more!
Really looking for a WH20, AS pro, but may be interested in others! Let me know if you are interested. PM for pics!
It is a fully decked out version of this:
» Vimeo video

This is a cool looking game.

#9440 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Does this have classic arcade games, like pacman, zaxxon, missile command, etc?
I was happy with my 60 in 1 pacman cabinet until I saw this thing
Also, when you play a game, it's full screen, correct? I was talking to the video saying "play a game so we can see!"

I know this thing is crazy cool. I have been wanting a cool mame Arcade for a while but this is way over my budget.

#9465 6 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

If it was in the northeast I might stop by and look at it

Just buy it dave because I can’t and I really want to play it.
Unless you want to split it

#9499 6 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Looking to make some room, too much on my plate this winter.

Bad Girls: Recently picked this up, it has a swemmer mpu in it. Good condition overall, some wear down by the flippers, did some tweaks, it's playing strong but it's been a tad too easy for me to whip (though still fun) If it stays, it stays, people are playing it daily. $800 or $600 without the swemmer, and a very clean original cpu that won't boot for some reasonMA</

That was fast

#9512 6 years ago
Quoted from mattosborn:

Considering selling Starship Troopers and/or NASCAR. Both in very nice condition, and play extremely well.

Is that my old starship troopers? That was a fun pin and a great first DMD!

#9523 6 years ago

Not really, my buddy Gabe is going to help me out with storage space.

I know someone else that i# willing to help out space wise

1 week later
1 week later
#9613 6 years ago

Off topic but does anyone have an ICB they want or part with or trade for a cocktail multicade plus cash? Thx mike

#9626 6 years ago

Anyone local have a sheet of invisiglass or psi or stern had glass they want to sell? Standard size
Thx

#9631 6 years ago

Wow I just saw my post and realized how bad autocorrect is

#9664 6 years ago
Quoted from TheRave:

LOTR: $5000
POTC: $4400
Open to trades. Looking for TZ, MB, CV, Banzai, IJ, or others possibly

What shape is the lotr? Have a family member looking for one.

1 month later
#9892 6 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

10K after Sunday!!

You can have it I’ll take the Lombardi any day

1 month later
#10222 6 years ago
Quoted from dmieczko:

Ice Cold Beer for sale in Central CT. Nice, original machine, fully working. $2,500 firm or trade +/- cash for pinball machines. PM for pix.

Why is it that these only come up when I am not looking. I was looking for one a month ago and gave up.

#10223 6 years ago

Anyone local have the joker poker playfield wireform that goes just above the right flipper? It measures 4-1/2” with a slight bend in it. Not sure if other games share the same size.
Thx. Mike

1 week later
#10290 6 years ago
Quoted from Patofnaud:

Mike, I stripped a JP playfield last summer. The guts are still sitting in my garage in a box. I will try to take a look after I get caught up cleaning all the white crap.

Thanks, that would be great!i am using the broken one but every few games it pops out and it’s so frustrating.

2 weeks later
#10393 6 years ago
Quoted from Patofnaud:

Mike I did a fast look, I could not find the Joker Poker box-o-crap but I did find some loose wireforms. Do you come north often? We can dig/compare.

Too bad I was just there last weekend, in epping. Not sure when I will be again.
The one I need is 4.5” from point to point where it sits in the playfield.
Let me know if you have one.

Thx

1 month later
#10592 5 years ago

Still looking for a playfield wireform that is 4-1/2” from post to post. It is for a joker poker but I’ll take any wireform at that length or longer with any bend just to fix it. Thx mike

#10636 5 years ago

I need to free up some cash for a house project so my new MMr standard needs to go on the block. I’ll be placing an add with pics in the next day or two. Has the color upgrade, plastic protectors, mantis protectors installed, a full cliffy set uninstalled, troll eye kit uninstalled, purple flipper superbands, I’m sure I’m forgetting something. Total plays 150.Was not planning on selling but need the cash. Asking $8000

#10639 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Need to sell my basically brand new MMr standard with purple superbands on the flippers,plastic protectors, mantis protectors I had no intention of selling but have a home project...”
2018-06-21
Uxbridge, MA
7,150 (Firm)
Archived after: 104 days
Viewed: 3753 times
Contributed to Pinside

Couple pics
Make an offer

#10661 5 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Price drop on MMr to $7800 firm

I would consider an ice cold beer arcade as partial trade

1 week later
#10784 5 years ago

Bump for MMr I’m open to a lesser pin and cash, the goal is mostly cash but let me know what you have. No ems or projects, and nothing I’ve owned with the exception of maybe black hole
I would prefer a DMD but try me

1 week later
#10813 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Need to sell my basically brand new MMr standard with purple superbands on the flippers,plastic protectors, mantis protectors I had no intention of selling but have a home project...”
2018-06-21
Uxbridge, MA
7,150 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside

Price drop to $7450 firm

#10838 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2018-06-21
Uxbridge, MA
7,150 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside
$7400 if it can be picked up before the weekend
Or 7150 without color chip

#10856 5 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

Still looking to sell or trade my black hole. Would consider reasonable offers, cash or trade. Might consider package with my Medusa but really dig Medusa. But you never know.

Are you coming to Pintastic?

1 week later
#10921 5 years ago

Anyone heading from NY to Boston area that can grab a pin from Nyack area?

#10922 5 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Anyone heading from NY to Boston area the week after the 4th or later that can grab a pin from Nyack area?

1 month later
#11292 5 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:Anyone in the Northeast do cabinet repairs?

I have repaired a few for Allan Davidson and also for another friend, pm me for details of what you need I may be able to do it. I only do the woodwork, no paint or decals.

#11294 5 years ago

Anyone have a project firepower kicking around?

#11368 5 years ago

Yeah I was replied too as well, Indy and TZ were sold but road show was $4900. ....thx but all set

1 week later
#11479 5 years ago

Going to be listing a beautiful Black Rose with clearcoated playfield. Cab has som fade but other than that real nice. Looking to sell for an avatar so if you have one for trade that gets priority. Pm for pics or I’ll be posting later this week.

1 week later
#11548 5 years ago

Looking to sell a players firepower, I wound up with two so one has to go.

Pm me for more info. Easy pickup from my garage

#11570 5 years ago

Would love some space back so dropping firepower to $700

#11594 5 years ago

Firepower price drop 600 its a working players project

#11629 5 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Firepower price drop 600 its a working players project

Game is sold elsewhere

1 week later
#11677 5 years ago

Going to sell my joker poker to fund another home project asking $2200
Game plays fantasticly. Allan Davidson did all the mechanicals on it, drops, flippers, and pops.
Not Looking for any trades right now

1 week later
1 week later
#11822 5 years ago

Adding trades to Joker poker would love getaway and I can add cash or let me know what you have

2 weeks later
#12022 5 years ago

Going to be in the market for an iron maiden premium in the next couple weeks so if you have one you’re thinking about letting go let me know

#12029 5 years ago

Joker poker price drop to $1600 a pin I want came up. Let’s get This sold!

#12030 5 years ago

Black rose listed. Not interested in trades. Game is in Maine but can be brought down quickly if your interested.

Machine - For Sale
Black Rose Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling a black rose that I bought about a year ago. Playfield was touched up and clearcoated. Pics are in previous add, I will be getting more pics soon. The game is up in Maine a...”
2018-11-07
Uxbridge, MA
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 754 times

#12036 5 years ago

Some poor guy is getting harassed to death

#12044 5 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

Nice - that was my BR, and my playfield restore a couple of years ago. Documented it on Pinside if you look for it. It's not perfect, but still VERY nice. Tempted to buy it back and do the cabinet. Good luck with the sale.

You should buy it so I can buy an iron maiden or if anybody wants to trade a premium or LE for black rose plus cash let me know

#12093 5 years ago

Joker poker sold, black rose still available. Had a few trade offers but only looking for cash or Iron Maiden premium/LE in trade

#12106 5 years ago

Anyone looking to sell an iron maiden premium or LE
Pm me

#12110 5 years ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

Contact joe raptor from Pingraffix he has a premium

Thx

#12179 5 years ago

Still looking for a Iron Maiden premium or Le before I go guy a nib premium

2 weeks later
#12340 5 years ago

Addams on RI craigslist for $4995 just came up. Wish I had cash

providence.craigslist.org link

#12354 5 years ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

Machine - For Sale
Spider-ManHUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Buyer (Pinsider) never showed up after I held it specifically for him for almost a month turning away other buyers. Won’t make that mistake twice. So SM back on market.

Playfie...”
3 hours ago Montclair, NJ 4,700
Ranhorton

My SM is for sale again.
Pinsider bailed on showing up for the game. PM me with any questions.
-Ran

That sucks! Great price too!!

#12363 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

If you require deposits or intend to ask for one, not $100 for a game you’re selling for $200. I would say $50 at most.

Good point, I was thinking along the lines of a few thousand and up

1 week later
#12408 5 years ago

Might be selling my ice cold beer to buy a pin. I’ll post here if so

#12427 5 years ago

Mark is a great guy, buy with confidence! All his games are in great shape

WCS 94

Machine - For Sale
World Cup SoccerNew!Fully shopped/refurbished “Great playing.
Nice playfield, some minor wear at kick out.
New plastic set.
LEDs.
Cabinet and back box show some wear but are solid.”
1 hour ago Uxbridge, MA 2,700
msjussaume

F14

Machine - For Sale
F-14 TomcatNew!Fully shopped/refurbished “100% great playing machine.
Beacons work,
Full rebuild on all four flippers,
All Flash lamp boards rebuilt,
Custom decals and
LEDs”
1 hour ago Uxbridge, MA 1,700
msjussaume

1 week later
#12466 5 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Lol, thanks, I thought I corrected all of them. It changed to Wilbur every time!

Lol still missed at least one

1 week later
#12517 5 years ago

Does anyone have a good set of 27” chrome legs for a gottlieb.

#12523 5 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

I may, I will measure today, if they will work you can have them.

Sweet, pm sent

#12528 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

If she doesn’t have the right size, I think I have at least three of them. It’s a start. LOL. And I think the set I have is refurbished and shiny.

Thx I’ll keep you posted.

And if anyone wants the incorrect 28.5” ones I have as a trade for the 27” that’s an option. And they are clean as well

#12558 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

If she doesn’t have the right size, I think I have at least three of them. It’s a start. LOL. And I think the set I have is refurbished and shiny.

I sent you a pm on these.

1 week later
#12635 5 years ago
Quoted from Neverendz:

Strange Science!

Always wanted this game

Machine - For Sale
Strange ScienceNew!Used - shows wear, needs some work “Hey all!

Looking for trades for system 11s or anything around that time period. Looking for trades for classic arcade games. But, as always, cash is king.

I took this in trade a...”
3 hours ago West Deptford, NJ 1,000 (Firm)
Neverendz

Looking for trades for system 11s or anything around that time period. Looking for trades for classic arcade games. But, as always, cash is king.
Thanks so much!
, Bill

1 week later
#12709 5 years ago

The guy on CL is Andy, he is not on here but a decent guy I emailed him back and forth quite a bit about another game he has.
I have a gottlieb Monte Carlo if anyone is interested I was going to tear it down and clean it and re rubber it but would let it go as is too. Dirty but plays 100% just needs a few bulbs, already have a rubber kit

#12711 5 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Ya, contacted him but we could not meet on price. It was a far drive and not really worth it for me since his game is not even working...but the game in all of it's cheesiness intrigued me.

Interestingly I have a Millionaire. Isn't that the Williams version of Monte Carlo?

Not sure
Monte Carlo is a gambling theme with a roulette wheel in the Playfield, I’ve never played millionaire

#12735 5 years ago

Just posted this

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Monte Carlo Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Looking to sell my Monte Carlo. Game was stripped down and cleaned with new rubbers, all switches, pops and drops work great. Replaced a bunch of bulbs. Game plays great. It was in...”
2019-02-16
Uxbridge, MA
1,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 189 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12778 5 years ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

NGG &amp; TWD Pro added to market place

A week ago and I would’ve bought The Walking Dead
Game looks great

#12803 5 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

JJP POTC SE NIB available. $8,500 or open to trades. Game is in hand

Someday..hopefully

1 week later
#12888 5 years ago

Anyone want to trade for my beautiful firepower. Pm for pics and details and what you have

1 week later
#12999 5 years ago

Firepower posted, prefer sale but I might consider a trade

Machine - For Sale
Firepower Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Looking to sell my beautiful firepower. Game was torn down and fully cleaned. All part ultrasonicly cleaned. Several new targets, coils and switches replaced. Playfield was cleaned...”
2019-03-15
Uxbridge, MA
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 934 times

#13072 5 years ago

Still looking to sell or trade my firepower

#13092 5 years ago

Price bump On firepower

Machine - For Sale
Firepower Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Looking to sell my beautiful firepower. Game was torn down and fully cleaned. All part ultrasonicly cleaned. Several new targets, coils and switches replaced. Playfield was cleaned...”
2019-03-15
Uxbridge, MA

#13120 5 years ago

Firepower price drop or trade

Machine - For Sale
Firepower Archived
2019-03-15
Uxbridge, MA

Looking for an early bally... paragon or?

#13124 5 years ago

Firepower is sold....anyone have a paragon they want to sell

#13128 5 years ago
Quoted from frunch:

Pinsider LBJ posted on the Pinfest 2019 thread about a possible interest in selling/trading their Paragon: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2019-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk/page/8#post-4899730

Thx ...sent him a pm

1 week later
#13186 5 years ago
Quoted from epeabs:

Did a pinsider get the free Bally Lost World on Worcester Craigslist today? I was 40 minutes late to the party.

I missed it too!

#13227 5 years ago

Picked up some new games so need the space/ cash so Houdini is up for sale. Only trade I’m interested in would be a paragon plus cash depending on condition.

Machine - For Sale
Houdini Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Looking to sell my Houdini, had no intention of letting this go but some pins came up and I bought them so something has to go for now. Just came out of the box a month ago and has...”
2019-04-02
Uxbridge, MA
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 460 times

1 week later
#13286 5 years ago
Quoted from AntennaMan:

Who got the $1500 Demo Man in Carver, Ma? When I saw it 14 mins after it was posted on CL, I knew I was too late, but emailed anyway. He replied 7 minutes later saying it was just sold.

I emailed right away and was still second and missed it. Oh well

4 weeks later
#13526 4 years ago

Looking to sell my Iron Maiden premium, I bought it NIB has under 250 plays. need to free up some cash. Game is modded with shaker, double speaker lights, lit war plane, piece of mind eddie with lit eyes, orb mod, 3D Anubis character, plastic protectors, Vic’s insert colors, flipper superbands, pharaoh eye blinder, I’m sure I’m missing something. $7000
Ad will go up this weekend. Pm for pics

2 weeks later
#13686 4 years ago

Gilligans island coming up soon. Will post ad and pics once I get it back home. New rubbers, rebuilt flippers and new mpu.
No credit dot and plays as it should. Needs a few bulbs under playfield, topside was cleaned and new bulbs along with backbox. Diamond plate playfield in great shape. Cab has typical fade
Asking $2600
STTNG coming up soon too

2 weeks later
#13812 4 years ago

Gilligans listed in marketplace

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling a great playing Gilligans island. Game has new rubbers, leg levelers and bolts,rebuilt flippers, new dmd,all switches adjusted and working. Island onto replaced and works g...”
2019-06-13
Uxbridge, MA
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 950 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 months later
#14516 4 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Oh goodness. Randy crawls out from under a rock? Pinside stock is rising!
|........................./..|
|....................../.....|
|................../.........|
|................/...........|
|.........../................|
|...../......................|
(Images are not allowed in this thread, so... I'm sure you get the idea that this is a rising stock chart.)

That’s a lot of typing Dave

3 weeks later
#14659 4 years ago
Quoted from SOMaine5-0:

Looking for an Aerosmith if someone e has one they'd be interested in selling

Which model?

2 months later
#15147 4 years ago

I have an eight ball deluxe Le for sale this is a player’s project. It boots and sort of plays. Boards are clean looks to be all switch issues.Has no displays and playfield is ugly. I was going to keep it and shop it but things have changed. Too many projects and need the space so looking to sell only. I have new drop targets and titan rubbers that go with it along with one led display. Ad will be going up this weekend with pics. Asking $1000 obo

#15148 4 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

I have an eight ball deluxe Le for sale this is a player’s project. It boots and sort of plays. Boards are clean looks to be all switch issues.Has no displays and playfield is ugly. I was going to keep it and shop it but things have changed. Too many projects and need the space so looking to sell only. I have new drop targets and titan rubbers that go with it along with one led display. Ad will be going up this weekend with pics. Asking $1000 obo

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Looking to sell my ebd le. It is a project that boots and basically plays, it won’t kick a ball out which appears to be a switch and some of the drops don’t reset. The flippers...”
2019-12-07
Uxbridge, MA
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 1414 times
Contributed to Pinside

Ad is up

1 week later
#15185 4 years ago
Quoted from badblackz:

Just listed my Getaway:

Machine - For Sale

Getaway: High Speed II, The

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I have a great playing Getaway for sale. Everything works 100% including the mars lamp. Supercharger is nice and fast as well. The cabinet is faded, but the playfield and plasti...”

1 hour ago

Lancaster, NY

3,000 (OBO)

badblackz

Love that game, I’ll own one someday! Just not today. GLWS!!

1 week later
#15217 4 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Addams family- originally routed but been in a home since 2010. Blue Leds in the topper, green led in the swamp, red and yellow leds in the chair hole, cliffs protector around the chair hole, cpu was ruined by acid damage now has a nice rotten dog cpu board, no mansion insert wear at all, plays 100%, about 260 plays since 2010. Cabinet head art is scratched up good on one side. Dmd is mint. $6k

This shouldn’t last long

3 weeks later
#15333 4 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

Gauging interest thinking of selling my Fathom nice player all original factory Mylar protected playfield very well. Prefer local sale so game can be seen and played. Pm with interest

Someday I’ll have one Good luck with sale

#15384 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinash:

The Shadow would like to have a word with you

Speaking of I will be listing my shadow this weekend $3750

#15431 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Shadow, The Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Looking to sell my shadow. Game plays great with no issues. Has a few bulbs out and could use new rubber. All boards were just serviced professionally and nvram installed. Sanctum ...”
2020-01-19
Uxbridge, MA
3,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 717 times
Contributed to Pinside
make an offer

#15449 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Shadow, The Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Looking to sell my shadow. Game plays great with no issues. Has a few bulbs out and could use new rubber. All boards were just serviced professionally and nvram installed. Sanctum ...”
2020-01-19
Uxbridge, MA
3,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 717 times
Contributed to Pinside

Price drop
Make an offer I need the space

1 month later
#15684 4 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

In case anyone in the area isn’t as tapped into the CT scene I figured this might be the best place to drop this here on pinside even though it’s not a for sale post. Many of you in this thread knew him. Taxman has unfortunately passed away this week. He was an incredibly close friend of mine and will forever be missed. Here is a cut and paste of what I’ve been passing around to inform everyone of the wake and how the pin community here is celebrating his life.
-Jim
I’m very saddened to say that an amazing member of our community and close friend, Dave Tkacs aka Taxman, has passed away this week.
There will be a wake this Monday February 24th from 4-7 PM. I hope everyone can take the time to come out and pay their respects and show everyone how important he was to our community. After the wake we will all meet back at The Sanctum to celebrate his life. We will be delaying the opening of The Sanctum until 7:30 and we will start league at 8 instead.
The address of the funeral home is:
Adzima Funeral Home
50 Paradise Green Place Stratford, Connecticut 06614
There has been a request for no flowers and in lieu please make donations to the Connecticut humane society at 455 post road Westport ct 06884. If you plan on attending our celebration at the sanctum you can donate there and the donation will be matched by one of our players in the community.

So sorry to hear, I had been back and forth with him a few times via pm on certain things and did meet him at pintastic. Very sorry to hear!

#15776 4 years ago

Anyone got a project dmd , got a friend looking for his first pin and he wants a dmd. He wants monopoly or corvette I know it’s a long shot but figured I’d check
Also open to other titles

5 months later
#17537 3 years ago

Selling for a friend

Machine - For Sale
Goldeneye Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling for a friend. It was his first game and was cleaned and waxed in October with new rubbers and bulbs. Magnet boards rebuilt, all boards serviced professionally. Plays great...”
2020-08-14
Uxbridge, MA
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 446 times

Game is in Spencer area

5 months later
#19104 3 years ago

Hi all looking for a pin in the $1500 range for a friend who’s looking to get his first game ideally something that needs to be shopped to get more bang for the buck
SS or DMD only(I know DMD is a stretch but don’t mind a project as long as the game is complete)
Can’t do much more than an hour to an hour drive at this time
Let me know if anyone has anything
Thx

#19168 3 years ago
Quoted from MrVin:

Have a The Getaway: High Speed II with a center ball switch issue...doesn’t register on the switch matrix, spits out all balls when you start a game. What’s the game worth in this condition? Diamond plate playfield and a clean game otherwise, boards included. Bone stock, unmolested condition. Thanks for any info.

When you get a price I might be interested, I miss that game

6 months later
#21452 2 years ago

I have a williams monster bash in beautiful condition coming in, also a great example of lotr coming in and a nib GNR coming in for sale
I’ll post adds as soon as they are in so I can get pics and details

#21500 2 years ago

Monster bash and lotr in and posted

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “This is an excellent example of this game and plays and shows great There are no issues with the game at all The cab is very nice with very little flipper button wear that was touc...”
2021-08-24
Uxbridge, MA
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 171 times
Machine - For Sale
Monster Bash Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “This is an original Monster Bash in excellent shape, game was fully shopped with leds and super bands and has under 100 plays since The only issue with the playfield is one small c...”
2021-08-24
Uxbridge, MA
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 735 times

1 year later
#26885 1 year ago

Got 3 project ems for 100 each if anyone is interested
Pm me for details
Gold ball, pirate gold, and contest

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hdmike444.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=Hdmike444 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.