5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,822 posts
  • 787 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 minutes ago by Skidave
  • Topic is favorited by 426 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FunkyFreshWalrus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2888 3 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Easier to post here instead of replying to all of you guys.

Quoted from Astill:

Im in for bobby orr , playboy , High Speed.

Damn! Same list. Only looking for one. Interest in this order:
High Speed, Power Play, Playboy

If you wanted to package in Roller Disco as well.

8 months later
#5210 3 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

If any one has the following titles for sale in the Northeast area please PM me: Pinbot, BOP, Swords of Fury, Scared Stiff, Whirlwind, F14 and Getaway. Thanks

EJACQUES has a Getaway and F14 up for sale going to Pintastic.

1 week later
#5278 3 years ago

I'm looking for a set of boards for a Bally 6803 game. Anyone got a set, or maybe a project game with boards in it?

2 weeks later
#5427 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Everyone here checks craigslist just as religiously as this thread. Im sure that I will reach about 90 percent of the population that reads the thread.

Just to play devil's advocate here. What's to prevent another person from linking to these craiglist ads? There are several threads for Craigslist finds, and those doesn't have to pay a fee.

#5442 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Just someone's integrity, I imagine.

How would posting someone else's Craigslist ad on this or any thread have something to do with integrity? If someone other than myself, friend or not, posts an ad on Craigslist why couldn't one post it here?

If someone decides they want to sell a game outside of pinside to not pay a fee that is their right. Just because they have a pinside account doesn't mean they have to post it on pinside. So then why would knowing the person affect whether a 3rd party such as myself links to the Craigslist ad? Pecos or one of the Craigslist guys will find and post it anyway so what's the difference?

#5470 3 years ago

I donate to pinside monthly and have for a while. I don't sell games, I buy them. Policies like this drive sellers away, Stang being one of the big sellers. So him leaving this site becomes less of a resource for me and other buyers. I'm not worried about not seeing Stang's games I can text him and see what he has. The thing is that takes Pinside out of the loop, and that is a bad thing for Pinside.

Stang is the type of guy who shows up with a truckload of 5-6 games in various condition. He posts a quick blurb here letting people know what he has, usually while they are still in the truck. Having to take detailed pictures of all the games when several are going to be beat up projects is counter productive to how they are being sold. A quick mystery project game off the truck, $200. A game that has been photographed and gone through suddenly is now is $500. This also distorts the estimated price Pinside places on games. If a project game gets passed around as they do, just look back in this thread. Then you end up with multiple under-priced sales. This drives down the average price on this game artificially.

I agree if your going to post 12 photos of a $2,000+ game you should use a marketplace ad, your going to get better exposure. But for the unknown raw project games, sometimes a marketplace ad is overkill. I get needing to monetize the site, but I think the regional threads help for some things. There needs to be a price point of Pinside sponsorship where people can donate a set value and not have to pay any further fees, or have local regional player just sponsor this thread so it can be back to what it was.

1 month later
#6004 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Looking a System 11B MPU board. I purchased a 88 Cyclone with alkaline damage.

If you need a fresh set of ROMs to go with stangs MPU just let me know. I'd be happy to send you a set.

1 week later
#6116 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Can you send me new roms??

PM your address and I'll send them out.

1 month later
#6434 2 years ago

Anyone got a 15000uf cap for a Williams System 6 Power Board within a reasonable driving distance of western mass? I'm trying to get some games tuned up for a get together and the power board on my Flash needs a new cap, it's just resetting constantly. (Swapped in PSU works great)

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Meph's Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
€ 60.00
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 248.85
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 70.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Pinball Vault
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 14.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 199.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FunkyFreshWalrus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside