IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Frogman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7116 7 years ago

Looking for a Black Knight 2000.

2 months later
#7561 7 years ago

Looking for good players Bram Stoker's Dracula and Pinbot. Anyone looking to sell one of these pins?

#7581 7 years ago
Quoted from ruddiger52:

Maybe above players condition but FYI....
worcester.craigslist.org link

Thanks. I checked it out and it was as described except there was a mechanical issue the seller needs to fix. Tough price to swallow for that game, though.

2 years later
#15195 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Fully working, no credit dot. Very clean machine. Playfield in excellent condition. Cab is above average. Some ink smudge on the top of the head decals. Titan rubbers and posts col...”
2019-12-17
Westborough, MA
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 204 times
Machine - For Sale
Houdini Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Houdini #105. Mint condition HUO with extras. Topper, shaker motor, upgraded power supply, cliffy’s (not installed), extra spotlights and flipper toppers. Open to trades for exce...”
2019-12-17
Westborough, MA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 103 times

STTNG and Houdini up for sale or trade. Houdini is mint, STTNG is in very good condition. Plenty of pictures in the ads. Trade +/- for pins listed in my wishlist.

3 months later
#16281 4 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Still have tz for sale. 7k. Color dmd. Tons of mods

I PM’d two days ago with interest.

1 year later
#22843 2 years ago

Just listed my Pinball Magic for sale. Flawless playfield, Color DMD, LED's, Titans, etc. Prefer cash but open to trades for games on my wishlist +/- cash.

Machine - For Sale
Pinball Magic Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Excellent example of this limited production (1,200 units) game that has been well-maintained. Details: - Flawless playfield - Color DMD installed (original DMD also included) -...”
2021-12-22
Westborough, MA
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 343 times
Contributed to Pinside

10 months later
#25680 1 year ago

Looking to trade my JJP Guns and Roses (LE). Will put an ad up today/tomorrow.

Perfect condition without blemishes or issues & low plays. Interested in trades for excellent condition games +/- cash. Local only.

Monster Bash remake (SE or LE)
Cactus canyon remake (SE)
Attack from Mars (SE or LE)
Alien (LE)

3 months later
#26611 1 year ago

Looking for a CG Monster Bash LE or SE within 125 miles of central MA. No haggle/hassle for market price and a clean machine.

1 month later
#26957 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Foo Fighters Pro And Godfather are now live at pizza J in Providence RI. AAAAAND we’re now open till ONE AM on Fridays and Saturdays. Come thru!

stopped by to play Godfather but it wasn’t there.

#26964 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

The game is absolutely there and there is a very clear sign on the token machine that reads “more games in back”

I looked toward the back and only noticed an arcade game that was off. Didn't realize there was more around the bend. A sign on a token machine obviously wasn’t enough in my case and I was looking for the game. Regardless, the games in front were great and well-maintained, and the pizza was excellent pizza so I’ll head back ASAP!

3 weeks later
#27132 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Yessir, we change our lineup very frequently so we don’t use the website for that. Pinball maps is always updated and we encourage our guests to leave feedback about upkeep. I check that often. The pizza…is very good. I’m a pie snob. Order a fresh pie instead of a slice and eat in house. If you order to go ask for the pie undercooked and reheat at home. Our Margherita pizza is one of the best I’ve ever had. Games are $1 a play and we promote mainly via Instagram @ pizzaJ_pinball
Come on down, we’d love to have you. Parking is easy and we are minutes from the mall in Federal hill / West End

Since finding Pizza J (due to mpdpvdpin’s posts) I’m addicted. A native New Yorker, this is the best pizza I’ve had outside of Manhattan - ever. The pins are appropriately leveled and in perfect condition. I hate pumping up the place because I love that the machines are usually available for play, but it deserves the accolades. Awesome spot.

1 month later
#27531 10 months ago
Quoted from Gregkel22:

Guy in Cape Cod had one for sale for a looong time, good price. I do not see it recently though. He was also selling a terminator. I'd check the map and reach out to him. In Chatham maybe?
I loved the terminator, but not at that price yet. I'm being cheap, starting my collection from scratch here....

strong DO NOT BUY from that guy. Totally bullshitter. I sued him in small claims court and won.

1 week later
#27601 10 months ago

Fishtails for sale. Game is in Orleans, MA. I’ll bring it my place in Westborough if it’s easier for a serious buyer.

Machine - For Sale
Fish Tales Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “- No credit dot - New Comet 2SMD LED's throughout except for flashers - NVRAM added - New decal on fishing reel - Players quality machine. - Above average playfield for this ...”
2023-10-12
Westborough, MA
5,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 612 times

3 months later
#28560 6 months ago

Listed my Fish Tales for $5k. Bait not included.

Machine - For Sale
Fish Tales Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “- No credit dot - New Comet 2SMD LED's throughout except for flashers - NVRAM added - New decal on fishing reel - Players quality machine. - Above average playfield for this ...”
2023-10-12
Westborough, MA
5,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 612 times

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Frogman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=Frogman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.