IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Doostur.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#885 9 years ago

I am looking for a Twilight zone and Addams family. I am located in Jersey however will drive to pick up. Going into my new game room where they will live an easy and happy life.

2 weeks later
#948 9 years ago

Still looking for a Twilight Zone. Can pick up immediately.

2 months later
#1216 9 years ago

FS: Ripley's Believe It or Not in Jersey Shore area. Will trade for a TZ + Cash on my end.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-ripleys-believe-it-or-not-rbion-new-jersey-possible-trade

#1242 9 years ago

I have a nice Twilight Zone for trade or if no bites then I'll be selling it. Ill post pictures shortly with details.

Really looking for a MM or Spiderman Black as trade plus cash on my end. Just throwing it out there early. Located on the Jersey Shore.

#1252 9 years ago

I have gotten a few PMs about the TZ. I was after a TZ for over 6 months. It was disappointment after disappointment. Then last weekend, two guys who I promised to purchase their TZ if they got one called me. I went to look at them and to not go back on my word I purchased them. Both are fine examples, above average with one side of cabinet being faded on each. They are like mirror images of each other. I'll post detailed pictures in the next day or two.

TZ is a fun/challenging and I love the play style. To hold me over I purchased a RBION which is similar. I'm not a collector. Before I knew anything about pinballs I would go to the silverball museum and I would always gravitate to TZ, TAF, and MM. When I told my buddy who is a collector, he said you have fine and expensive taste.

Long story short, I'm finishing my basement. I have room 3 three pins, and they will be TZ, TAF and MM. The rest I'll sell.

1 month later
#1381 9 years ago

I have a nice condition routed SM that I would like to trade toward a LOTR. Plus or minus cash depending on condition of LOTR. I'm down at the Jersey shore. I will get pictures and further details in a few days, pm me if interested.

2 weeks later
#1470 9 years ago

Looking for a LOTR. Doesn't have to be collector quality, but must play well !! Can pick up.

#1493 9 years ago

I will be posting a Twilight zone for sale. Works 100%, no dot. No cabinet fade and no major cabinet blemishes, very nice. Small touch up on playfield besides that field is nice. needs shop. Asking 4900. Located down at Jersey shore.

#1498 8 years ago

Twilight Zone - New Jersey - $SOLD

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-twilight-zone-new-jersey-4750

20150402_190412.jpg20150402_190412.jpg

#1520 8 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

I honestly don't see that. I've sold 3 decent TZs all in the mid to high 4's. I don't remember seeing any move above 5000-5500 that aren't exceptional examples.

I sold this one for $5500. One side was faded. Few scratches. Some very minor cabinet damage on corners. Needed shopped.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-twilight-zone-tz-early-prod-jersey-ft-mm-mb-woz-sm

The one i just sold for $4750 in about 14 hours... I literally had 15 PMs all willing to come immediately and pick it up. It had two minor spots on playfield and needed shop, and good cleaning.

#1553 8 years ago

Still looking for a LOTR or MB. Willing to travel within a few hours of NJ.

May consider trading something in my current collection.

1 week later
#1595 8 years ago

I am looking to purchase an AC/DC Premium or LE. May consider trading something in my collection depending on what you have.
Can drive within a few hours of Jersey shore area. Plan to be at Allentown on Friday.

4 weeks later
#1683 8 years ago

Sold.

1 week later
#1724 8 years ago

I will be posting my Spiderman for sale. Was routed but in good condition. Full LEDs, full cliffy protector and brand new Laseriffic topper. Details and pictures coming soon. Asking $4800

Located on Jersey Shore. Machine is on ground level and already moved into garage for easy access/loading.

#1769 8 years ago

LOTR SOLD.

SM - full LEDs, full protectors and new laseriffic topper. Located on Jersey Shore. Asking $4900 for SM. Was routed at one point with a few marks on cabinets but nothing horrible. Play fields is super nice, no issues. Pics coming soon.

#1786 8 years ago

LOTR SOLD

1 week later
#1878 8 years ago

Will be posting a very nice Twilight Zone in the next day or two. I personally did every single mod and went through this game myself. Lots of mods, LEDs and minty cabinet and play field. Rainbow clock pcb etc Looking for cash, MM original or remake (Black/Gold) or MB + cash on my end. Located on Jersey Shore. $6700 Pics and HD Video coming soon...

2 months later

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Doostur.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=Doostur and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.