IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DaddyManD.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19169 3 years ago
Quoted from Goyomex:

Happy to have found this thread - I'm in Chatham, NJ and very new to Pinside and to this crazily addictive hobby. Started with a JJP Willy Wonka for Xmas and just got a P3 Multimorphic (Heist, Lexi and CCR) delivered. Although my wife doesn't know this, I've got a working wishlist and space for a few more pins in my basement - interested in:
Monster Bash Remake (SE or LE)
Deadpool Premium
JJP POTC (LE or CE)
JJP WOZ
JJP Dialed In
I appreciate I have ZERO credibility on Pinside, but working to establish it. Happy to offer cash on glass or any other payment method a seller is comfortable with.

Welcome to the club! I am in south jersey about 90 mins away. Lots of us in this area!

7 months later
#21822 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Give it a rest. We can all use some positivity these days. Checking in from Jersey again!

Quoted from Neverendz:

Guardians of the Galaxy Pro.
Thanks everyone!

Archived after 1 day

Sold for $ 5,200

Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale

Guardians of the Galaxy (Pro)

Archived

Fully shopped/refurbished “Hello all!

$5200 Firm. Possible trades, and I will gladly add cash, if necessary.

THE MANDOLORIAN!
GnR SE
Deadpool Pro
Stranger Things Pro
TMNT Pro
Star Wars Premium
Game of Thro...”

2021-09-10

West Deptford, NJ

5,200 (Firm)

Neverendz

That was fast..congrats!

#21908 2 years ago

Hello local crew! Just posted our TMNT Pro for cash (preferred) or trade +/- cash as appropriate (Spider-man VE, SW Pro, GB Pro, BKSOR Pro)

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/121072

Added over 3 years ago:

Update: Sold in 1 day!

#21948 2 years ago
Quoted from whoknowsgoi:

Machine - For Sale

Twilight Zone

Featured!

Fully shopped/refurbished “Really nice TZ that was just shopped out from top to bottom and w/ LEDS. has really nice cabinet art. added side baldes, gumballs etc. Clock was rebuilt as well. Side art very brig...”

7 days ago

Absecon, NJ

9,200 (OBO)

whoknowsgoi

Quoted from whoknowsgoi:

Machine - For Sale

Twilight Zone

Featured!

Fully shopped/refurbished “Really nice TZ that was just shopped out from top to bottom and w/ LEDS. has really nice cabinet art. added side baldes, gumballs etc. Clock was rebuilt as well. Side art very brig...”

7 days ago

Absecon, NJ

9,200 (OBO)

whoknowsgoi

Great seller!

1 month later
#22406 2 years ago
Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

Haha I have heard that many times, and I am very concerned about that. This is honestly mostly a theme buy for me as I don’t expect to love the pin. Hopefully the family can enjoy it for a while and then move on without losing too much money on it.

Have a VE and the callouts are fine (in my opinion). I felt the SDTM review on the callouts was a little too negative. These callouts vs the 2007 art package make the VE way better (again in my opinion as a comic book fan!). Anyways, just got ours and happy and likely keeping until Spring at which point it will go up for sale/trade. There is one up for sale in MD int he marketpalce now too. Color DMD is a must on this game though it adds so much!

#22408 2 years ago

That’s good to hear, I have watched that review a few times and it always makes me second guess if I want to go this route, haha. I absolutely will be getting a color DMD as well.

Good luck Beef. I'd love to try Hot Wheels in the future but the timing just isn't right. Stay in touch as we live pretty close!

4 months later
#23558 2 years ago
Quoted from whoknowsgoi:Machine - For Sale

Wonka & The Chocolate Factory (LE) w/topper

As new - New out of box (first owner) “Willy Wonka LE less than 400 plays
-JJP Topper
-lights for around backglass
-tilt side blades
-gobstopper shooter knob/golden ticket
-wonkavator mod
-upgraded Pinwoofer speakers s...”

3 days ago

Absecon, NJ

whoknowsgoi

12,500 (Firm)

Machine - For Sale

Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast (Premium/LE)

Featured!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Low play Iron Maiden Prem w/ the following

-Stern side blades
-Stern shooter knob
-shaker
-Pinstadium Neo's
-Pinwoofer amp upgraded speakers and sub
- light up speaker kit
-ramp a...”

1 day ago

Absecon, NJ

whoknowsgoi

12,500 (Firm)

Great seller! Wish I had room for these fine games.

#23583 2 years ago

Hey crew! Just listed my pristine Mando LE for local trade/sale if anyone interested. Thanks for looking.

#23616 1 year ago

bumping as trade deal fell through.

#23619 1 year ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

bumping as trade deal fell through.

Sale Pending! Machine - For Trade

FS/FT: The Mandalorian (LE)

Sticky!
Featured!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Up for trade (or sale) is this beautiful HUO The Mandalorian LE #644/750! I am the 2nd owner and purchased as HUO from a local pinsider who had put very few plays on it after about...”

6 days ago

Monroe Township, NJ

DaddyManD

Trade

Remove sale pending
Promo options
Edit ad
End ad listing

Just want to say thanks to all of the awesome pinsiders in this thread! Thanks to this thread, I getting my #1 wishlist pin from @valis666, an awesome hobbyist, and my buddy is getting his dream pin TNA from another user, both int he same week! Thanks for making this hobby great team!

1 week later
#23702 1 year ago

Hey team! Just posted my loaded AIQ Pro FS/FT if any interest! This thread has been good to me in the past

#23769 1 year ago

So two FS/FT ads surprisingly ended quickly in sales! Thus, I am in the surpring and highly uncomfortable position of having both cash and space! Looking for minty versions of the following in proximity or deliverable to NJ:
ACDC Prem Vault
BM66 Prem/LE
BKSOR Prem/LE
PM me!

#23780 1 year ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

So two FS/FT ads surprisingly ended quickly in sales! Thus, I am in the surpring and highly uncomfortable position of having both cash and space! Looking for minty versions of the following in proximity or deliverable to NJ:
ACDC Prem Vault
BM66 Prem/LE
BKSOR Prem/LE (acquired!)
PM me!

Yet again this thread and it's brethren were good to me. It brought me a BKSOR Prem with Topper within a few short hours and at a reasonable and fair price! Thanks team, this forum topic is the most useful on pinside!

1 week later
#23852 1 year ago
Quoted from moat-pin:

Will be posting GnR LE with mods/woofer/external lights for sale no trade (need space) soon. Priority to anyone who can direct pickup from my house.

Great seller!

2 weeks later
#23964 1 year ago

Great seller!!!

Quoted from VALIS666:

Machine - For Sale

Sky·Line

New!

Used - shows wear, needs some work “One of my top-10 EMs of all time, an amazing old school theme and a great player if you like the era.

The good:
- Near perfect backglass
- Near perfect playfield
- Cabinet is stro...”

39 minutes ago

Leominster, MA

Great seller!
VALIS666

2 weeks later
#24095 1 year ago

Priced based on what I paid for it (less Fast Eddie fees!). Local deals preferred!

#24108 1 year ago

Bumping, open to trades.

#24131 1 year ago

Happy Memorial Day weekend! Holiday weekend bump! Added more trade options since original post! Will close ad in a few days. Have some interest but waiting a few more days for cash or local top of list trades!

2 months later
#24903 1 year ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/139993

SW Premium HUO late 2020 build. Friend of mine and great seller motivated and looking to move it $8800 OBO

#star-wars-stern-le

#24904 1 year ago
Quoted from sagejr:

I'm casually looking for a JJP Guns N Roses...SE or LE... let me know if you're selling one.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/138328

moat-pin is selling one. Excellent seller and price

#24942 1 year ago

Excellent trustworthy pinsider highly recommended! Lots of trades listed someone should snap this up!

Quoted from DHudec:

Adding some trade options to this Star Wars Premium
Machine - For Trade

FS/FT: Star Wars (Premium)

Featured!

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “For sale in central NJ is a dialed in, brutally fast HUO Star Wars Premium. I'm the 2nd owner of this late-run 2020 build.

Cleaned and waxed regularly, this game shoots perfectly...”

4 days ago

West Windsor Township, NJ

DHudec

Trade

1 week later
#25005 1 year ago

I am having my Premium powder coated and selling the side armor for anyone interested!

Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Stern Stranger Things Side Armor for sale. Love the look but decided to powder coat the machine and add lollipop rails so have this set now. Purchased in Dec 2021 so has been on my...”
2022-08-15
Monroe Township, NJ
400 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 124 times

1 week later
#25061 1 year ago

Considering trading my GNR LE (bought NIB, late run, no PF issues and all of the Lior mods & topper/blades) for a HUO AFM remake (would add cash depending on condition and edition). PM if any interest!

2 weeks later
#25177 1 year ago

For trade: AC/DC Prem vault color DMD HUO and/or GNR LE with Lior mods HUO

Putting out feelers for HUO examples of:
TMNT LE
Deadpool Prem
Metallica Prem
Godzilla Prem
Not in a rush and can do trades Oct/Nov too
Thanks!

#25212 1 year ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “LOADED HUO AC/DC Premium Vault Edition for sale or trade. This pin ROCKS! 2017 build date with about 700 plays (only 300 when I acquired it in a trade). Playfield and cabinet are m...”
2022-09-13
Monroe Township, NJ
Trade
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 351 times
Contributed to Pinside

check out my loaded HUO AC/DC for sale or trade!

2 weeks later
#25360 1 year ago

Rick and Morty BSE dialed in and with many upgrades. Looking to trade for a GZ Prem (even trade if good condition etc) or LE (i add cash) in Nov/Dec timeframe if anyone may be bored with their GZ by then
PM with interest and I am happy to deliver or meet halfway depending on distance.

#25414 1 year ago

Just listed my pristine Rick and Morty BSE! Really only looking for local cash or GZ Prem/LE at this time. Also consider BM66 HUO. Thanks!

#25416 1 year ago
Quoted from brainmegaphone:

Looking to buy a Monster Bash (any version) outright... I have cash in hand. Also willing to throw my Metallica Pro (ad is up) or a DE Jurassic Park in the mix if you prefer trading for games.

I believe K9Marshal has an MBLEr up in NJ right now. Great seller!

#25431 1 year ago

thats a steal for a great game! someone scoop it up! Love my DP Prem!

Quoted from tilt-master:

price drop bump

Machine - For Sale

Deadpool (Premium)

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “FS: DP Premium, build date 05/13/2022, around 50 plays. Small scratch on right backbox side, pick up only, easy garage pickup.”

2 days ago

Boston, MA

tilt-master

8,700 (OBO)

#25453 1 year ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Ok Medusa and Nine Ball sale pending.
Now let's see some love for MSF . Hard to find a DMD for under 4K with color dmd and its a pretty good game.

Great deal and wish I could! no room!

1 month later
#25962 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Cowabunga!!! For your consideration is a documented HUO TMNT LE with Stern topper and shooter rod. Also added Mezel goo canisters on the flashers. Game is in pristine condition and...”
2022-11-29
Monroe Township, NJ
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 312 times
Contributed to Pinside

Looking for a trade towards an original MM (high quality/restored) or MMr (any trim) plus cash as appropriate. Or local cash. Still loving and not in a rush. Thanks for looking!

#25991 1 year ago

Added a few trade options here and would consider other wishlist titles in great condition. Thanks team!

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Maximum effort! For your consideration is this 2022 late run DP Premium with Stern topper, Stern shooter rod, Stern art blades, Shaker Motor, Insider Connect, Speaker Lights and c...”
2023-02-12
Monroe Township, NJ
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 1311 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Cowabunga!!! For your consideration is a documented HUO TMNT LE with Stern topper and shooter rod. Also added Mezel goo canisters on the flashers. Game is in pristine condition and...”
2022-11-29
Monroe Township, NJ
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 312 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#26087 1 year ago

Super underrated pin!

Still looking for cash or trades on this. Open to ideas. Has good upgrades and zero glued on figures. Open to selling topper separate and reverting to stock speakers to bring cost down.

Super underrated pin!

Machine - For Sale

Loaded Led Zeppelin (Premium)

Featured

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Second owner with about 800 plays. Get an absolutely loaded and dialed in premium for under the price of a new stock one

Upgrades include:
-Stern Topper ($850)
-Stern Shooter Rod...”

4 days ago

Palmyra, PA

TheBeefSupreme

8,500 (Firm)

1 month later
#26401 1 year ago

My loaded low play HUO CCr SE for anyone interested!

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “"Save me, save me, saaaave little old me!" and "Blow his little ol' head off!" are just two of my favorite callouts from Polly when she gets herself into peril with the Bart Bros i...”
2023-01-22
Monroe Township, NJ
8,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 435 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26450 1 year ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/150366

Great seller, great price, refinery edition… get on this people!

#26458 1 year ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

Would have grabbed this up. Already pending.

yeah was too good and gone within a few minutes of posting
love this thread!

1 week later
#26532 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Maximum effort! For your consideration is this 2022 late run DP Premium with Stern topper, Stern shooter rod, Stern art blades, Shaker Motor, Insider Connect, Speaker Lights and c...”
2023-02-12
Monroe Township, NJ
Contributed to Pinside

For anyone interested in a showpiece Deadpool Premium!

#26577 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
2023-02-12
Monroe Township, NJ
Contributed to Pinside

Price reduction on this beauty...will deliver locally for free or meet you halfway at a reasonable distance (~75 miles of Southern NJ)

1 week later
#26643 1 year ago

A pristine original Bally AFM with beautiful retro green/metallic powder from Pinball Refinery is looking for a great new home!

1 week later
#26706 1 year ago

Deal fell through so back on the block. Wishlist trades also considered but local cash gets priority. Make me an offer on this beauty! She needs a new home!

2 weeks later
#26858 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “This game looks and plays like it is new, reflecting long-term home use in several fine collections. Cabinet is vibrant with no wear, and custom sparkling yellow powder with nuclea...”
2023-03-20
Monroe Township, NJ
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 614 times
Contributed to Pinside

Selling my collector’s quality TSPP, looking for a new home!

1 month later
#27235 10 months ago

Looking for a South Park in very good condition (especially playfield) if anyone’s looking to sell!

3 weeks later
#27468 9 months ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “For your consideration is this HUO (3rd owner) Transformers Autobots/Decepticons Combo LE. Game is powder coated purple on the left (Decepticons) and red (Autobots) on the right si...”
2023-06-07
Monroe Township, NJ
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 152 times
Contributed to Pinside

Beautiful 3rd owner HUO Transformers combo LE with purple and red powder! Great toys and flow! An underrated Gomez design!

4 months later
#28521 5 months ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “For sale/trade is this HUO and loaded AIQ Pro. I am the 2nd owner (this is the 2nd time we have owned AIQ as we love it!). We added a stunning Thanos Purple Powder coat with Silver...”
2023-10-07
Monroe Township, NJ
Trade
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 263 times
Contributed to Pinside

Listed our Thanos Purple powder coated AIQ Pro with topper for sale or trade!

4 weeks later
#28839 4 months ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

I haven't played one either yet, but outside of the hype thread this one isn't sounding like a game work seeking out

There is a Venom Premium on location at Starcade in Hamilton Mall. My son and I loved it. Like any pin, play it first.

#28880 4 months ago
Quoted from dddanielll:

Anyone selling a rotisserie or have one I could borrow/rent for a couple months? Thanks!

Bought two cheap bike stands off of Amazon for $59 each and these have been great for months of homebrewing
Marco sells the same exact stands but branded them as rotisserie stands for $250

#28920 4 months ago

I use the same one. Bought 2 of these. I looked on Marco site and they are identical and marked up. Been using these for my homebrew which requires alot of flipping!

#28928 4 months ago
Quoted from TheShadowsNose:

Do I you add any kind of support bracket or just clamp the playfield in the middle each shorter edge?

Just clamp in the middle on both sides! PM me if you need more info. If you click my profile check out my homebrew page where there are many pics of my setup

#28936 4 months ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Ideally a Ruby Red or maybe YBR. Original or EC with 2.0 lightboards only. Thanks!”
2023-11-13
Monroe Township, NJ
Wanted
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 25 times

Looking for a WoZ for my brother in law. Ideally Ruby Red but also interested in YBR or EC/Original with 2.0 boards. Would need to be in HUO shape. Cash ready but needs to be reasonable market price (since nothing is moving these days I am trying to do someone a favor so they have Jaws money lol).
Thanks!

2 weeks later
#29056 3 months ago

Geez guys is it me or does it feel like Xmas came early with so many great local pins and good deals? I haven’t favorited this many ad listings in a long time. arrrgh I have no room until Spring though (wife’s orders)!!!! Some great deals out there!!!

#29058 3 months ago
Quoted from insight75:

Then why you looking. Come on. Just one. You know you want it. I won’t tell the wife.

I may have favorited that damn BM66 I been looking for. Shoulda kept that damn storage unit!

2 weeks later
#29186 3 months ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Ranch, sandwich, taco...let's talk

Some eggnog and a Tron?

1 week later
#29231 3 months ago

If it’s a buyer’s market why can’t I find a reasonably priced players WCS94? Or get the guy I’m trying to buy a FT from to agree on a meet up day/time?

You can get a reasonably priced WCS94 in better than player condition for a reasonable price from my buddy who reached out! Included color DMD, all LED, new ramps, new soccer ball, new legs and cliffys. But offer needs to match the condition and upgrades. Talk to him

#29323 85 days ago

If looking for a collector’s quality TAF, my buddy out in CO has got a great example for sale and he’s a stand up guy.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/170281

#29328 85 days ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “For your consideration is a pristine HUO Ghostbusters Pro (4th owner and all kept amongst friends over the years). Cabinet and playfield are in excellent condition with no blemishe...”
2024-01-04
Monroe Township, NJ
7,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 416 times
Contributed to Pinside
Pristine HUO GB Pro! Full cash offer gets free delivery within 90 miles of South Jersey. Open to wishlist trades especially great example of WoZ RR/YBR or TSPP, BM66.

#29389 83 days ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “For your consideration is a pristine HUO Ghostbusters Pro (4th owner and all kept amongst friends over the years). Cabinet and playfield are in excellent condition with no blemishe...”
2024-01-04
Monroe Township, NJ
7,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 416 times
Contributed to Pinside

What an interesting time we are in right now. My loaded pristine HUO very fairly priced OBO FS/FT GB Pro has gotten sooo much action. An overwhelming amount of offers. But in first 24 hrs that includes two back to back full price cash offers from folks who then backed out after providing videos (confirming condition excellent) and discussing logistics of the deal (days/times) for this weekend. Two in a row! I have never had this happen in my time in this hobby. Nothing against these folks at all! Just sharing my experience here 39 hrs into ad posting and think it reflects current market.
Meanwhile…if interested in a loaded pristine HUO very fairly prices OBO FS/FT Gb Pro…Really looking to add cash for a WoZ (prefer RR/YBR if you have one and need Jaws money!)..I see you The ShadowNose! Lets talk again lol

Update: Yet again this thread comes through for me and other local pinheads! Thank you herbertbsharp for starting this!

1 month later
#29753 50 days ago
Quoted from hockeymutt:

Let’s try this out SD CE $7777 (think this is about $200-300 below)

Machine - For Sale

Scooby Doo (Collectors Edition)

5% OFF!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “SD #291, titan GID rubber installed, uv lights added to illuminate upper playfield and under the castle. Clear mesh added to the back box speakers to illuminate properly. Plunger f...”

2 days ago

Egg Harbor Township, NJ
(40 mi)

hockeymutt

7,777 (OBO)

Great deal wow. Surprised how much we love our Scoob!

#29806 48 days ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Mint HUO low play Venom LE. Code is polished and pin is super fun to shoot and using Insider Connect to power up your hero and fight bosses is so fun! 3 unlockable Venomized charac...”
2024-02-09
Monroe Township, NJ
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 194 times
Contributed to Pinside

Venom LE listed FS/FT. Happy to deliver for free within 90 miles of South Jersey as always for top trade or full price offer!

#29866 45 days ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “For your consideration is a HUO mint Metallica Pro. I am the 2nd owner of this beautiful original game. The game has a beautiful Illusion Purple powder coat done by Steve at Pinba...”
2024-02-12
Monroe Township, NJ
Trade
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 404 times
Contributed to Pinside

Nicest Met Pro in South Jersey
Trade me your Rush, I’ll add cash for Prem/LE!
Others trades considered or happy to sell..make me an offer!
As always free delivery within 90 miles of South Jersey for the right deal.

#29874 45 days ago
Quoted from evileye:

I thought 90 was an interesting number and then I did the math and found NYC to be 100 miles away. Well played.

I’d go the extra 10 miles for you my friend

#29879 44 days ago
Quoted from jcar302:

You consider monroe south jersey?
I sure as hell wouldn't and not just for geographical reasons, lol.

you’ve got the wrong Monroe my friend. As shown on the pinside map in my profile, I live in Monroe Twp Gloucester County about 15 mins from Philly (~2 hrs from NYC in traffic and over 90 miles).

#29881 44 days ago
Quoted from jcar302:

Sorry, had no idea we had two Monroes.

No worries. I definitely deliver to Jackson if you want to buy Met or make a trade plus cash deal for your AFM

#29885 44 days ago
Quoted from hockeymutt:

Machine - For Sale

Scooby Doo (Collectors Edition)

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “SD #291, titan GID rubber installed, uv lights added to illuminate upper playfield and under the castle. Clear mesh added to the back box speakers to illuminate properly. Plunger f...”

8 days ago

Egg Harbor Township, NJ
(40 mi)

hockeymutt

7,777 (OBO)

7707? Maybe that type of party?!

If I didn't already own one I'd buy yours. What a deal for a great game!

#29892 42 days ago

you’ve been shining it up for 10 months, I hope its nicest!

Quoted from mbl1116:

Nicest (and least expensive) Metallica in south Jersey. If trading I can do the driving within 91.5 miles
!

Machine - For Trade

For sale/trade: Metallica (Pro) LED version

Featured

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “$7000 cash or trade...Will consider trades for other Sterns

Metallica Pro (later model LED version) in excellent condition with the following mods:
- Color DMD
- Speaker logos
-Sp...”

7 days ago

Medford, NJ
(15 mi)

mbl1116

Trade

2 weeks later
#30018 22 days ago

Just want to say that its great working with reliable, friendly folks like @butch2099
A gem in the pinball community!

#30023 21 days ago

I’ve got a pretty sweet, nicely modded GB pro I’m looking to trade for an equally sweet LZ premium, preferably with topper and side armor. Ad will be up in the next day or two.

That GB Pro is a beauty (former owner)
and definitely great current owner to deal with!

#30033 20 days ago

Its got the famous Swinks Proton Pack foot pedal mod! Great for the kids to learn pinball and enjoy GB! Great seller!

Awesome GB Pro up for trade (or sale)!

Machine - For Sale

Ghostbusters (Pro)

Featured

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Gorgeous, great playing Ghostbuster Pro with lots of upgrades:

- Swinks Proton Pack outlane ball-save mod
-Pinstadiums
-Shaker motor
-Art Blades
- Terror Dog mod
-Ecto 1 car mod
-...”

6 hours ago

Upr Montclair, NJ
(90 mi)

TheShadowsNose

7,800 (OBO)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DaddyManD.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=DaddyManD and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.