IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Chippewa-Pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#710 9 years ago

Looking to add a Gottlieb to my small collection.

Anyone have a Gottlieb Top Score or Cross Town in excellent condition for sale within a few hours of Pittsburgh?

#717 9 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

Looking to add a Gottlieb to my small collection.
Anyone have a Gottlieb Top Score or Cross Town in excellent condition for sale within a few hours of Pittsburgh?

Adding an Atlantis to the list in addition to Top Score and Cross Town. In reality, those would be my wish list Gottlieb pins, but I'd be open to other ones too if they are in excellent condition.

Hope to hear from someone!!

4 months later
#1333 9 years ago

Looking for a Jack*Bot in W PA. Must be in excellent overall condition!

3 months later
#1727 8 years ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

I will be posting my Terminator 3 in the market later this week, but wanted to see if there was any interest locally (I'm in Boston). Pics are here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/62766853@N07/sets/72157650312677526/
This machine has LEDs and has only one very minor playfield blemish (under the flipper, see if you can even notice it). The cabinet has some imperfections, but nothing too bad.
The game plays great and there are zero errors/imperfections in gameplay. RPG works awesome, and I just replaced the cannon coil and sleeve (motor works great). Will consider a trade for another 100% working, reliable pin with a fun theme to put in my bar. I will sell it outright for $240016134245817_fb4f4d463b_m.jpg16132550088_41281cf6b2_m.jpg

Nice price for a T3.

2 months later
#2214 8 years ago

Looking for an EM... Centigrade 37. Western PA. Thanks!!

2 weeks later
#2349 8 years ago

pittsburgh.craigslist.org link

Craigslist ad for an NOS Comet playfield. $500

5 months later
#3830 8 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

I really like Jacks Open. It burns me with those openings in the lane wires when I go to trap the ball and forces me to pay attention and play differently than I'm use to.

Bad enough on C37, Atlantis to have 1... but 2 ? Ugh.

1 week later
#3930 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I could learn a lot from him.

If Pinside was full of people like beezleboob, it would be a much nicer place. You're posts always bring a laugh. First beer is on me if you're going to Pinfest...

#3932 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I am, and thanks much for the kind words. But I'd be happy to buy you a beer to thank you for your support. Besides, I have all these offers from people trying to get me drunk. One beer and I'm not driving home, and I get really boring. I'm much more fun sober.

I'll be there all day Friday. I'll listen for laughter to find you!

2 months later
#4787 7 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Throwing out feelers on this one to see if anyone might be interested....I have three EM's (Drop a Card, SkyJump and a project Hang Glider) that I would love to trade toward a working solid state game of some sort, preferably Williams System 9 on forward. (Prefer System 9, System 11, Data East or Gottlieb System 3 come to mind.) Willing to add some cash if need be and open to games where cosmetics are less than pristine. I know what I have likely puts me closer to the lower end of the quality spectrum, but I've always found that I seem to like the C list games others don't seem to.
Not desperate to sell by any means and if the right trade doesn't come up they will likely be going to Pintastic in July.
If anyone is interested shoot me a pm.

PM sent

#4817 7 years ago

Looking for any of the following Gottlieb EMs:

Sure Shot / Bank Shot
Sky Jump / Free Fall
Volley

Thought it would be a great day to spend time in the game room (dreary day in W PA), but the wife had other ideas. I got to go spend several hundred dollars on flowers. At least there was some pinball there!

Pinball_purple_(resized).jpgPinball_purple_(resized).jpg

#4845 7 years ago

Looks really nice. Of all the pins I've sold, SS is the one I miss the most. Not deep, but just fun, fun, fun.

2 weeks later
#4986 7 years ago

Cool pin. I'll take the Sky Jump that's next to it.

2 weeks later
#5147 7 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

for sale in northern nj need to move a few of these to make some room for an incoming rz and so i can set up my newly acquired woz ecle. all sweet games that you would want in a top tier collection.

Couldn't ask for a nicer guy to deal with. Buy with confidence!

2 weeks later
#5274 7 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

Detroit suburbs is kinda iffy on northeast...but I have a beautiful XMen LE for sale
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-x-men-le-stern-2012-2030#post-3243719

It's NE enough! I've bought several pins in Detroit... SS & WH2O. It's helps that I'm in western PA. Good luck!

#5305 7 years ago

Hey guys. I'm looking for any of the following. Must be in great shape with little to no playfield wear:
1. Gottlieb Sky Jump -or- Free Fall
2. Gottlieb Hit the Deck -or- Neptune
3. Gottlieb Super Spin
4. Gottlieb Strange World

Thanks!

2 weeks later
#5585 7 years ago

Anyone have a Crazy Climber arcade for sale? Keep me in mind if you come across one. Thanks!

1 week later
#5689 7 years ago
Quoted from Gritty:

I am going to be listing the following games. I played my buddy's GB LE the other night and really want a premium. GB is the real deal. Crazy that I am going to have to sell several solid games for one.
Swords of Fury $2500
Sorcerer $1500
Flash Gordon $1800
D.E. Slap Shot $1200 (Less than 350 made)
Bromley Little Pro Golf $1500 (Less than 250 made)

$8500 will get you an LE! GLWS

1 month later
#6049 7 years ago
Quoted from rockfantasyman:

I have a few games for sale here in Middletown NY . thinning the herd a little ! pictures with a pm !
Gottlieb Abra Ca Dabra 900 works well bought from Ivan at pinfest

For those of you thinking about getting an EM, this is one of the best. ACD was the first I bought and now I have 4.

3 weeks later
#6305 7 years ago

45 minutes north of Pittsburgh... I'll be selling my GBLE and also a Centaur that is having an NOS playfield put in right now. The playfield is absolutely beautiful.

4 weeks later
#6548 7 years ago

I'm looking for a Centaur backglass. Any lead would be much appreciated!

1 month later
#6892 7 years ago

FS: Centaur with NOS playfield installed 2 months ago. Very nice original cabinet and backglass. $3,800. Will be posting an ad with pics soon.

2 weeks later
#6975 7 years ago

WTB: White Water. Really miss having one and just missed out on the one that came up last week.

Help!

1 year later
#11164 5 years ago

OT: Does anyone have a 10' or 13' Skee Ball they may be looking to sell?

Preferably within a few hours of Pittsburgh, PA.

6 months later
#12701 5 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Selling for a friend. For sale Ice Cold Beer in excellent working condition with newly installed belts. Owned for 6 years, no problems. Small issue on the upper right side of cabinet, veneer was glued back in place. Coin mechs will need a rebuild if you want to put on location. Other than that, game is in great, glass is in beautiful condition. $3500 OBO
boston.craigslist.org link

This is so fun and addicting to play. Always the hit when family/friends are over. Good luck!

11 months later
#15560 4 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

Just a "slight" drive

In my case, that's actually true. Lisbon is only 30 minutes away.

1 year later
#20675 2 years ago

Price increase is probably due to an influx of new people in the hobby being of the 'gotta have it now' younger generation. They aren't willing to wait for a good deal and go nuts for the 'A' titles. The majority of us that are 40+ and have been in the hobby for years aren't typically the ones paying crazy prices.

To each their own though. As prices started getting crazy, I went from 12 pins to 3 and added arcades, slots, skee-ball, linked drivers, etc to have a more rounded game room aside from just all pins. Found great deals on that stuff. Couldn't be happier.

1 year later
#27309 11 months ago

Really missing some pins I've had in the past... WTB 1 or more of the following: Gottlieb Atlantis, Gottlieb Abra Ca Dabra, Meteor. Playfields must be in very good (no planking) to excellent condition or repro. Backglass/cabinet in at least above average condition, along with playing 100%.

Let me know what you have and your asking price. Within around 3 hours of Pittsburgh PA would be great!

9 months later
#30056 37 days ago

Looking for a TMNT LE with topper for my daughter. Would also like to pick up one of the TMNT banners too.

Can meet up at Pinfest.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Chippewa-Pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=Chippewa-Pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.