IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CJD312.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5729 7 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

Hey guys,
Looking for nice examples of Gilligan's Island and Data East Time Machine. Send me a PM if you have any leads.
Thanks,

Not sure if you've seen it but there's a nice example of Gilligans Island on eBay in long valley NJ. Price seems does seem high but you never know.

2 months later
#6438 7 years ago

Looking for above average examples of the following within 2.5hrs of Clinton NJ! Cash in hand! Thanks

DM
JP
TFTC

#6444 7 years ago

Seeing if there's any interest. Considering selling my Hook to acquire another machine. I'd call it an above average players. Solid machine. Rope light works. Has some scoop wear-cliffys installed before I got it. 100% works. Cab has some scratches and chips but still looks really nice. Comes with an extra NOS Windcoaster ramp (the one on the machine is nice-didn't want to pass an extra up when I saw it) and also a near complete set of NOS plastics. Asking $1950 for all.

1 month later
#6794 7 years ago

Looking for a mint batman forever BF. Something that fits into the HUO category. Willing to pay for the condition as its a grail pin.

1 month later
#7015 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Hook Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up on the market is my 1992 data east hook. Game is 100% functional with no credit dots. cabinet is respectable with some touch ups. Game had cliffy's installed before I purchased ...”
2017-01-24
High Bridge, NJ
1,650 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 355 times

Selling my hook to change the collection.

1 month later
#7380 7 years ago

NOS data east Hook parts available in Hunterdon county NJ

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “Ramp only, no switches, rope light, decals or metal ramp. Sold my hook and no longer need. Price is what I have in the parts”
2017-03-07
High Bridge, NJ
125 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 89 times

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “NOS plastic set, Near complete. Most pieces still have protective film on them. Not all but most pieces present”
2017-03-07
High Bridge, NJ
150 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 298 times

4 weeks later
#7617 7 years ago

Batman Forever up for sale

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Batman Forever Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is my Sega Batman Forever. Game just recently underwent an entire playfield tear down, all rubbers replaced with glow in the dark titan's, brand new drop targets instal...”
2017-04-18
High Bridge, NJ
2,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 443 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 weeks later
#7794 6 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nj-to-rochester-need-a-ride

Will be heading to Rochester this Friday, open to helping out some others and getting some pins transported to/from hunterdon county NJ.

PM me for details!

#7847 6 years ago

WANTED: Looking for Metalica, The walking dead, or ghostbusters within 1-2 hours of Central NJ. Only looking for HUO perfect example for at around the $4K point. PM me with details!

4 months later
#8818 6 years ago

Looking for an above average demolition man within 3 hours of northwest NJ. Let me know if you have one or a lead!!! Thanks!

1 month later
#9253 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Aerosmith (Pro) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale is my HUO aerosmith pro. Game comes with power blades but is otherwise unmodded. Cabinet is super solid with no splitting, no ghosting but does have a few inserts that ...”
2017-11-20
High Bridge, NJ
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 1268 times

Would prefer a sale but open to trades also

#9307 6 years ago

Another bump for my AS. From what I can tell this is the best priced AS in the market including sold price.

Machine - For Sale
Aerosmith (Pro) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale is my HUO aerosmith pro. Game comes with power blades but is otherwise unmodded. Cabinet is super solid with no splitting, no ghosting but does have a few inserts that ...”
2017-11-20
High Bridge, NJ
Viewed: 1268 times

1 year later
#12245 5 years ago

Before I pull the trigger on NIB.... anyone within 1.5hrs of central NJ looking to move Houdini or AFMr? Looking to pick something up Monday.

3 months later
#12988 5 years ago

Considering putting my ghostbuster Le up for a trade. Top of the list are AFMRLE or trade plus cash for super nice- top 5% condition wise demo, other similar titles. Really nice HUO with some simple mods. Will post an add once I get some pictures.

2 months later
#13702 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Lowest priced LE in the market history at baseline. Add in it being the only HUO, ZERO ghosting, solid cabinet game for sale in the pinside history... This is the game to buy. S...”
2019-06-05
High Bridge, NJ
Viewed: 2175 times
Contributed to Pinside

Weekend price drop bump.

#13747 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Lowest priced LE in the market history at baseline. Add in it being the only HUO, ZERO ghosting, solid cabinet game for sale in the pinside history... This is the game to buy. S...”
2019-06-05
High Bridge, NJ
Viewed: 2175 times
Contributed to Pinside
Let’s get this game to its new owner. My truck got backed into by a garbage truck and I need to free up some cash.

This is looks to be the lowest priced game in the pinside history. Priced well below sold games that were routed, ghosting and have cabinet issues.

6 months later
#15182 4 years ago

Anyone have an AFM or MB classic to sell close to NJ?

2 years later
#23157 2 years ago

Looking for AFMr or MBr classic within 1-2 hours of NJ. HUO

1 year later
#28630 6 months ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Fair point!
The only difference is I wish I had Kiss back to keep. I'd sell GBLE again. To buy Kiss.

Sold my GB LE in December of 2019….. for $6400 never regretted anything more.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CJD312.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=CJD312 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.