IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bospins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15891 4 years ago

I missed out on a local Stargate and would consider adding one if someone had one they'd like to get rid of...I'm happy to take (would actually prefer) a machine that needs to be shopped. PM me if you've got somethin!

#15918 4 years ago

Anyone have 1 or 2 nice pieces of playfield glass to sell?

The ones on my pinbot and Addams are pretty beat.

Invisiglass or similar is great, but also happy to pick up standard glass that’s in great condition.

Hopefully within a 2 hr drive of metro Boston...

Thanks!

#15929 4 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Just have a local glass shop cut you some. That's what I usually do for my games. Comes in cheaper than Marco.

I’ve had really bad experiences with 2 local glass shops. Maybe I should try again.

I did get a quote a few months and for tempered glass they wanted $100/sheet, which is the same as Marco with shipping.

I was hoping someone local was an invisiglass-only person and had standard pieces lying around collecting dust...I’d give them a few bucks, they free up space, no shipping or tax, and I meet a new local pin head.

#15948 4 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

I bought a sheet of glass from Mike Jr. at Automated for $40. It's was a short ride for me though.

I'm thinking about buying a machine from him so maybe I'll just wait until I'm ready to do that, and then replace them.

One pinsider had an extra, picking it up later today.

1 week later
#16053 4 years ago
Quoted from JudeRussell:

Jungle Queen for $500 in Trumbull, CT, via Facebook Marketplace - https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/834206190390565/
Good pics, looks to be in solid shape. I'd be sorely tempted were I not full to capacity.....

That’s a great deal for an awesome EM. Shouldn’t last long.

#16192 4 years ago

A small request (re-request?) to keep posts in line with the topic - I keep clicking hoping to find a great deal on a local mbrle (or something else) and seeing posts of pinsiders flaming each other makes me sad.

Maybe we need a “let’s flame one another containment thread”

1 month later
#16470 3 years ago

I could be interested. Feel free to PM me if something comes together.

1 month later
#16792 3 years ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

I would steer clear of that site completely- almost got suckered into a PayPal scam, guy was an active member, had pictures of anything I asked of him, super friendly and was pressuring me to put a deposit down with friends and family PayPal. I only realized it wasn't legit when his name didn't match his full name associated with his PayPal account. So yeah, now there's people WITH games scamming people on that site.

Also began to engage with someone on an Adams that ended up being a scam. Guy was really good about sending pics. I asked him to send a pic of a post it with today's date on the machine, he printed out one of the pics, put the post it on that, took a pic of it, and sent that to me. I had to look carefully but I figured it out. My advice is just be patient and look for something local where you can pay in cash. The hunt is part of the fun!

2 weeks later
#16961 3 years ago

I've got a Dr. Who semi-project i'd consider selling. Lots of new parts and a nice playfield, if interested contact me for details...just really short on time these days.

#16988 3 years ago

Ended up listing my DW

Machine - For Sale
Doctor Who Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “This is a Doctor Who that is almost ready for prime time and needs someone with more time than I have to get it to 100%. I got it as a working project, and here’s what I’ve d...”
2020-06-21
Wayland, MA
3,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 280 times

#17019 3 years ago

Hi friends
I revised the description, took some better pics.

Machine - For Sale
Doctor Who Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “This is a Doctor Who that has a lot of good in it, and new parts in it, but needs someone to get it to 100%. I got it as a working project, and here’s what I’ve done: - power...”
2020-06-23
Wayland, MA
2,750 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 229 times

#17076 3 years ago

Selling my Pin*Bot for 2700- it's in very nice condition.
LEDs, Cliffys, new Rottendog power board.
Playfield has been retouched and cleared.
New red/blue freeplay ramp and blue visor (I will include the originals too if you want to switch them back).
2 replacement spiral ramps, one is a JackBot ramp I repainted red.
Tons of spare parts and decals.
New decals installed on the ramps and visor.
Plays 100%. It's been at an expo and never had one issue with playing.
Ad coming today/tomorrow. Shoot me a message if you're interested.

OK, but you're going to have to change your avatar!!

2 weeks later
#17225 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I’ll grab some for you next trip. Just for you though. (total lies)

Fun fact: I was a drummer in the sesame place brass band as a college job one summer.

Fun times.

#17231 3 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

True, but if it was on the parade route, you’re basically dissecting open a flattened Elmo in front of a bunch of kids... and then a person in severe pain emerges from the inside.

Another fun fact: on an average day, they would pull about 5 lbs of poop out of the lazy river.

Free pink eye for everyone!!

1 week later
#17370 3 years ago
Quoted from grahamharley:

Will be selling my MBRLE #373 $8100
purchased from distributor less than 1 year ago (8/26/2019)
only 271 plays, looks and plays like the day I got it.
pictures and ad in market tomorrow
located in Auburn NH 03032

Just a note to say I’ve bought 3 machines from John in the past and he is the man. Awesome dude and buy with confidence.

#17371 3 years ago

I’ll be posting my Jungle Queen for sale.

It’s in unrestored but very good condition. Playfield is an 8, cab a 7 or an 8, backglass a 10, nice chrome legs, leds in the PF, plastics are all bright and clean, new rings, cleaned, waxed, playing really well. We’ve played 100s of games, many of them 4 player with no hiccups or issues. Electronics are clean (not hacked).

Comes with spares - rebuild kits for all 4 flippers (not needed now), a full set of new monkey drop targets, manual and schematics.

$1100.

4 weeks later
#17578 3 years ago

FS: A Nice Pinbot.
all new plastics
flippers rebuilt
freeplay40 red/blue ramp and visor plastic
full comet led
lighted posts, flipper buttons, trough lights...plays fun in the dark
rubbers, wax, clean, new balls
rebuilt chest mechanism with new limit switches and a new motor
new red spiral ramp
new vinyl decals
Pinscore displays
New speakers in cab and backbox
rebuilt shooter
Lots of new small parts, switches, sockets, shields, etc
Full set of cliffys

Playfield is nice, has mylar bubbling but is otherwise nice.
Cab is good but not great.

Overall plays fast and fun with zero faults, looks really great with the topper going and the full light show.

Pics and ad coming soon, $2500 - not looking for trades but feel free to try me, DMD or newer...thanks gents.

3 weeks later
#17844 3 years ago

Sold one and have an open slot.
Anyone have a nice TSPP, cirqus Voltaire, or an AFM?

#17875 3 years ago

Hey Guys
There's a beautiful TSPP for sale - I passed because I found a nice HUO one local to me at a great price, plus the 11 hour round trip was at the edge of what I could manage personally.

This is a great deal on a beautiful machine, and Alan is a good dude.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/102691

1 week later
#17995 3 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

Ready to post my last three games.
HUO Completely loaded Tron Le with extra NOS Playfield - $13,000
Original Restored MM with cleared playfield, color dmd, real brass, and leds - $10,000
Original Restored MB with cleared playfield, color dmd, chromed out, and leds -$10,000
If you reached out to me before to keep you in mind, I will give you first dibs.
Thanks, Ant

Wow. what an amazing trio!! I bet deciding to sell was a tough one

2 weeks later
#18124 3 years ago

longshot / weird shot but does anyone have a phantom of the opera in good shape or in need of a light shop?

#18127 3 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Maybe. Have to talk with my buddy Colson, he has first dibs on it if I sell.
Great condition, mint cab, led display, nvram, new organ motor, comet leds.

Sounds beautiful. If you decide to put it on the block please PM with price, thanks!

2 months later
#18805 3 years ago

Guys, I’m gonna throw a weird one out there.

I have some stuff I’d consider putting together and trading toward one machine.

- a new, complete set of dr who ramps and wire forms plus some other dr who parts, including a used but working time expander motor.
- an original Nintendo, Super Nintendo, and sega genesis, plus some games, controllers, game boxes, the Nintendo has Rob and the zapper (this is my original stuff)
- a project Space Time EM.
- some useful bags of misc parts: flipper plates, misc LEDs and incandescent bulbs and flashers, etc.

I value the lot of this stuff at 1k. Happy to add cash (even a lot of it) for the right pin as long as the value is fair.

PM me if this sounds interesting with what you’ve got, and I can provide some pics and more details!

#18889 3 years ago

All
Thinking of selling my HUO Stern Simpsons (TSPP). I bought this from the original owner and it was very original. I shopped it with Titans, comet leds (with some extra spotlights + trough light so it plays awesome in a dark room), clean and wax, balls, nvram, and an led Ocd board. Cab and playfield are near perfect. I even have the plastic clip that secures the captive Bart ball. Will include spare rebuild kits for all 4 flippers too.

If you are thinking about a TSPP I think you’d struggle to find a nicer one. Will let it go for a reasonable price too. PM if interested.

#18923 3 years ago

Ad is up for my TSPP - PM with interest and thanks!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “For sale is my very nice HUO Simpsons pinball party in the northeast. Very complete game - includes the holding clip for the Bart stationary ball, and the plastic is still on the ...”
2021-01-13
Wayland, MA
6,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 185 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#19080 3 years ago

My buddy wants an AFM, preferably an HUO AFMr SE or a nice, restored original, but a modded classic or LE could also work. PM me if you're looking to unload yours!

1 month later
#19855 3 years ago

Anyone have a target alpha? Have a project em as a possible partial trade.

#19939 3 years ago

Anyone have a cocktail pinball for sale? Might be interested, pm me.

1 month later
#20273 2 years ago

Putting a feeler out there to trade my TNA. Has some nice mods, HUO of course, relatively low plays. Not sure if I'm willing to let it go as it took me awhile to find it, but I'm the only one that plays it and i don't have space for a ton of pins...better to have a stable that's enjoyed by the fam.

Interested in the same games everyone would be, a JP Prem, Deadpool, BK SOR Prem, and OG MM would be cool, a nice STTNG maybe, or a CV, or....????

cash + or -.

#20293 2 years ago

Posted my TNA for trade in the marketplace

May seem odd but I’d be open to working a golden tee into the deal.

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Nice HUO TNA for trade. - plastic protectors - shaker - knocker - upgraded monitor - upgraded shoot again display Would go for: Jurassic Park Premium Medieval madness, OG or rei...”
2021-05-03
Wayland, MA
Trade
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 722 times

2 weeks later
#20490 2 years ago

TNA for sale!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “FS is a nice TNA with under 300 plays. - has multiple sets of plastic protectors - knocker - washers under posts - shaker Uninstalled mods: - shaker - playfield decals - upgraded...”
2021-05-22
Wayland, MA
Archived after: 167 days
Viewed: 630 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#20807 2 years ago

Hey all. I’ve got a black hole project and a space time EM project. Would be a super cool pair. Work is super busy and I’m just not going to get to them anytime soon. Would be happy to trade both for something that’s working or needs a light shop. Cash either way. Pm if interested.

4 months later
#22187 2 years ago

I have an open slot...anyone want to sell me a game? Ones i'm interested in:
- MM
- CV
- STTNG
- Stern Star Trek
- Would be interested in America's Most Haunted, played on in seattle and liked it!
- I had a big guns and a pinbot, wouldn't mind having one of those again
- ??? I dunno. I know those are all over the place

DMD games are my preference but could be open to a Sys 11 or an LCD game. Happy to think about something in need of a shop (rings, flipper rebuild, led, etc) but not looking for a big project. Don't care too much about cabinet cosmetics but would like a nice playfield.

boston area or, i'll be in the trenton nj / philly area this weekend and could make that happen.

thanks and hit me up.

2 weeks later
#22382 2 years ago

Anyone have a stern PotC for sale? Hit me up.

1 week later
#22441 2 years ago

Anyone have the cgc arcade legends 3 cab? I'm interested and could buy outright or trade a pin. Happy to do the deal at pintastic if convenient, or sooner. PM me

#22449 2 years ago

I have a pretty nice whirlwind id trade for a pretty nice road show if anyone’s looking to switch it up.

#22457 2 years ago

Whirlwind for sale, pm if interested!

Machine - For Sale
Whirlwind Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale is my nice whirlwind, playing fast and strong with no errors. When I got this machine I did a full shop / mini resto which included: - rebuild flippers and shooter - remov...”
2021-11-12
Wayland, MA
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 304 times

2 weeks later
#22578 2 years ago

Anyone have an earthquake or road show they’d like to part with?

2 weeks later
#22698 2 years ago

Anyone want to sell me (really, my dad) a stern Star Wars premium?

3 months later
#23560 2 years ago

I have a stern pirates in nice shape, long shot but If someone wanted to swap + cash for a rush premium, I’d do it!

2 weeks later
#23647 2 years ago

Tossing this out there

I have a JP premium that Bowen did the tutorial on so you will never get GC and you have to be cool with that. I bought it new. I’d trade it for a MM, either an OG or a remake

1 month later
#24086 1 year ago

Anyone have interest in a trade for my HUO JP prem with cash either way?
Things I’m interested in:
- legends of Valhalla
- circus Voltaire
- medieval madness (any flavor, og included)
- twilight zone
- a nice road show could be interesting
- other 90s Bally dmd

In need of a shop is ok but not looking for a big project, have a backlog already (don’t we all)

1 month later
#24535 1 year ago
Quoted from gac:

I thought there were some good deals to be had but nothing that I couldn’t pass on. My concern about the show is the lack of pinball parts/mods vendors. I think it has gotten worse every year. I go to shows as much to see vendors like coin taker, lermods, tilt graphics, etc as I do to play the machines. Unfortunately, the only two such vendors there this year were Pingraffix and Mayfair (of which I purchased from both). I have no interest in vendors selling comic figurines, jacket patches, nintendo cartridges, etc. I’ve also mentioned in the past that I’m not a fan of restricting certain rooms of machines to people who only buy the deluxe 4 day admission or whatever it is. I understand the people that run the show are trying to make money by offering all of the different packages but I feel that the person that can only come for the day should have access to all of the machines. If you want to put a time limit on when the one day pass people can play them, that would be fine with me. But not having any access is disappointing. Just my 3 cents

I also would have really enjoyed one day access to the VIP room, even timed access which I’m sure would be annoying to set up and enforce (Thursday evening for an hour or two in this case), and would have happily paid extra for that.

#24595 1 year ago

The bbq place whose name I forget had the best pulled pork I’ve ever eaten. My buddy who is a NC native agreed.

…slightly on topic, I have a pretty nice golden tee fore 2005 I’m thinking of selling or trading plus cash toward a pin if that’s interesting to anyone. All new buttons, lcd monitor, totally rebuilt trackball, fresh CF card.

#24624 1 year ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

Is Black Knight 2000 as fun as it is on PA? I'm completely addicted. Before giving me a hard time about PA, its how I ended up with an MMr. If so looking for a fairly clean example of this machine.

best music and callouts in pinball. my wife and i regularly quote the black knight to one another at random times. I'm about to shop mine.

#24631 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Counterpoint: It's kind of a one-flipper game, and the lower playfield is pretty useless besides trying to get the ball back up top. It's also pretty easy once you get the hang of it (there's a reason you never see this one in tournaments).
Like a lot of the old Steve Ritchie games it killed on location (which it was designed to do), but in home use the charm wears off quickly once you figure it out.

This is true. I have it in a row of 8 games…it is fun, fast, scratches an itch but would not be a great choice for a single game or a small collection. Also, many examples are missing the wireform from the upper PF to the lower one, which makes the game less fun and playable.

Anyway - two on-topic things:
- I have a brand new set of doctor Who ramps with decals if anyone is interested…pick up, or I have a box I could use to ship.

- I have a nice swords of fury I’d consider trading for a pinbot if the deal was right.

3 weeks later
#24808 1 year ago

Anyone have a revenge from mars they’d be interested in trading? I could offer a nice swords of fury or maybe something else.

1 week later
#24892 1 year ago

Long shot but anyone have a mark trek they’d be interested in selling or trading?

3 weeks later
#25051 1 year ago

Have a nice swords of fury for trade. Working great and needs nothing, can send a list of work done if we get that far.

Number 1 choice would be a pinbot with cash my way, ok if it needs a shop or resto. Could also be interested in other stuff too, although not so much EMs unless you happen to have a Mars Trek.

Will post a FT ad if no bites here

Thanks!

1 week later
#25085 1 year ago

SOF for trade

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For trade is this nice example of a swords of fury, playing strong, fast and error free. Stuff I’ve done: - rebuilt all the flippers, converted the 3 3” flippers to the later ...”
2022-08-28
Wayland, MA
Trade
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 247 times
Contributed to Pinside

#25115 1 year ago

I’d like to buy a pinbot if anyone would like to part with theirs. Projects are ok. Playfield wear is ok. Rough cabinet is ok. Bonus points if boards are clean. I posted a wtb ad too.

SOLD!
Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Pinbot Archived
Wanted! - “Looking to buy a pinbot, if it needs work no problem. Worn PF is ok. Unshopped is ok. Bumps and bruises on cab is ok. Would like the boards to be working 100% but if they’re not,...”
2022-09-02
Wayland, MA
Wanted
Archived after: 64 days
Viewed: 90 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#25190 1 year ago

I have a perfect condition cactus canyon remake, my son desperately wants a Godzilla Premium - if anyone wanted to trade with cash your way I’d do that.

1 month later
#25706 1 year ago

Hi all
I’m going to post for sale
- stern stars with 2021 code
- cactus canyon remake se
- Bk2k

If you have interest in any of these 3 hit me up, ads will be up this weekend
Thx

#25717 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

AIQ pro + some cash for your CCr?

if this was meant for me - thanks but I really need the space

#25738 1 year ago

Stars is sold, lots of interest in that one!

Ads for cactus canyon and black knight 2000 below.

Thanks fam

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale is my Bk2k. This is a good game that can be great. It’s playing and shooting nicely, has new plastics and LEDs, the Mylar has been removed from the lower playfield with ...”
2022-11-04
Wayland, MA
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 299 times

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “For sale is my cactus canyon remake SE. Was taken out of the box, waxed, set up and has sat in the spot you see it for it’s whole life in my finished walk out basement. Great gam...”
2022-11-04
Wayland, MA
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 375 times

#25745 1 year ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Can of air plastic razors with a dash of luck & a heaping tablespoon of patience.

This

1 week later
#25810 1 year ago

Some inquiries but still have these. Would love to sell tomorrow (Sunday)

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale is my Bk2k. This is a good game that can be great. It’s playing and shooting nicely, has new plastics and LEDs, the Mylar has been removed from the lower playfield with ...”
2022-11-04
Wayland, MA
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 299 times

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “For sale is my cactus canyon remake SE. Was taken out of the box, waxed, set up and has sat in the spot you see it for it’s whole life in my finished walk out basement. Great gam...”
2022-11-04
Wayland, MA

1 week later
#25901 1 year ago
Quoted from Bospins:

Machine - For Sale
2022-11-04
Wayland, MA

bumping this for my CCr (Bk2k is sold)

would consider partial trade for a mid-rise automotive scissor lift or a nice racing simulator setup. Also willing to accept offers

buy this and play it, and keep your LE in the box

thx!

#25913 1 year ago

Hi all
My son loves Godzilla. I would be willing to do a trade for my very nice Addams, nice original playfield, leds, color dmd, led ocd for both controlled and GI, clear starship fantasy ramp plus the original smoked ramp, cab decals, rebuilt flippers and shooter, loop combo signs, playing beautifully and error free. Would do for a huo premium, let me know if anyone is interested.

#25915 1 year ago
Quoted from grahamharley:

Rich is a great guy, buy/trade with confidence

John is a great guy too!!

#25932 1 year ago

Black Friday deal-
Restored Hardtopped Swords of Fury- $4200
Ad in marketplace.

This is a very good price for a hardtopped SOF. Glws.

8 months later
#28035 8 months ago

I have a legends of Valhalla deluxe with topper I’d put up for trade. I’m the original owner.

Cash either way for the right deal.

Not sure what I’m looking for… some things I want include
- sttng
- would love a road show
- foo premium
- a stargate could be interesting
- ???

Things needing a deep shop are fine, but not looking to do a playfield swap or full restore.

Can do a deal at pintastic!

Thx

2 weeks later
#28217 7 months ago

Would love to trade my LOV for your ??? At pintastic.

Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Looking to trade my LOV. Would LOVE to do a deal at pintastic! I’m the first owner and it’s HUO - have topper and art blades, both uninstalled. Cash either way. Im open to m...”
7 months ago
Wayland, MA
Expired!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bospins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=Bospins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.