IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Boslaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13054 5 years ago

I'm looking for a Target Alpha in MA if anyone is looking to sell.

10 months later
#15537 4 years ago

Anyone in or passing through the Kingfield Maine area transporting pins who could transport one more pin to Northeast MA?

1 month later
#15812 4 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Whoever got that $25 Algar in Waltham.... I wanna see some pictures.

Where was that even posted??

#15829 4 years ago

There's an ongoing phone # harvesting scam on facebook. They try to get a name connected to a phone number and maybe an address. They also try to figure out who your Facebook "friends" are. If they can hack one account based on the info they harvest, and get access to your friends list, they can quickly build and sell a good list of names and contact info for robocallers, etc.

9 months later
#18705 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballT:

Other - For Sale
Ultra Lift Powered Dolly
Asking $1,750 or best offer/Trade

Wish you were closer. How does this compare to an escalera? Never used either but thinking about getting one.

3 weeks later
#18913 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I have a friend in upstate NY who is looking for his first pin--a Demolition Man, Twister, or Guardians of the Galaxy. He's looking for something that's plug & play ready. If you have anything ready to go, please let me know

There's a Demo Man on Boston craigslist - not mine. Been there for a few weeks.

3 weeks later
#19085 3 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Sent you a PM about Elvis but no response

Same. Assumed it wasn't for sale

#19091 3 years ago

Anyone know where there is a Dialed In on location north of Boston? Also, any good distributors north of pinballs.com with a showroom/games to try?

#19096 3 years ago

I’m near Essex, MA - north of Boston

#19100 3 years ago

Thanks - I did send an email to BitBar but haven’t heard back yet. Was hoping there was a bigger distro in MA or NH that I wasn’t aware of.

#19109 3 years ago

scootss Colehvac1 Good to know about Automated. It's a 3hr drive each way for me but maybe a good covid diversion.

#19212 3 years ago

I'll let you know if I go. I called on Friday and they had just sold their Dialed In. I drove north to Portsmouth Bowl O Rama instead to play some Dialed In and Hobbit with my daughter before taking the wife and the girls to Kittery for clothes shopping. I napped in the car while they shopped. Not a bad day

#19230 3 years ago

I'm looking for WPC playfields/parts or other recent vintage project machines - hoping to start working on a home-brew.

#19258 3 years ago

Is Keira Knightly included with the machine for that price?

1 week later
#19387 3 years ago

If your friend downgrades his criteria to non-working and without legs, here's an overpriced Charlie's Angels in MA (not my listing):

southcoast.craigslist.org link

10 months later
#22975 2 years ago

Looking for Rush LE if you're on a list and decide you don't want it.

2 months later
#23490 2 years ago

North Shore MA pinball mover wanted - I scored a Rush NIB. Normally I would try to wrap it up and try to slide it down my basement stairs but this being my first NIB pin I’m a little nervous to do that. If you know of anyone who does this it’s easy money for 15 min of work - 8 stairs down from my garage to my basement

#23504 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Are your stairs carpeted? Get the pin laying down on the floor, bring it forward to tipping point on top stair edge, use a side of the box to slide on with someone between it and the bottom of the stairs manhandling it all the way down from below. Done twice with NIB here. Just watch the door jams from scrapping the head decals...My stairs are carpeted and have a landing between upper stair section and bottom stair section with a 90 degree turn from top of landing to below the landing. Not enough room to lay it down on the landing makes it more difficult and need a strong helper.

sadly my stairs are not carpeted - they're old basement wood and the doorway is too narrow to leave the pin in the box even with the door off (that was my original plan)

I've slid old pins down the stairs but with a NIB, given the cost, that seems like a big risk to take.

#23539 2 years ago
Quoted from BubbaK:

Make a sled. I haven't done it yet, but I'm going to take a piece of 1/2" plywood and attach a front (stop) and some runners to ride the stairs. Set the machine on the sled so it doesn't rub the stairs going down.

Thanks to everyone who offered help and suggestions. I got over my nerves today (really just wanted to play it!) and slid it down the stairs still in the box. I didn't think it would fit but it did just barely. Once it was on it's way down it was very easy.

Thanks again!

#23544 2 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Congrats on the new game. I’m jealous

Thanks! I've played drums for 42 years and loved Peart/Rush for all 42. If I was ever getting a NIB, this was the one!

6 months later
#25288 1 year ago
Quoted from twinturb089:

I am looking for a twilight zone and a jersey jack dialed in (le) can do cash or if you have any interest in a trade, I have a avenger hulk le, avenger iq premium ( nib), and a halloween that i bought new 2 months ago for trade bait.

I have a Dialed In LE that I might consider trading but I'm looking for Godzilla or Iron Maiden. Might be open to some other things but not the pins you listed. Also I'm in MA and not really looking to ship. However, if we can work out a 3 way deal with someone else there might be a deal to be made.

7 months later
#27327 11 months ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Like new Dialed In LE for sale or trade.”
4 months ago
Essex, MA
Expired!

3 weeks later
#27538 10 months ago

Machine - For Sale
4 months ago
Essex, MA
Expired!

Other - For Sale
“Bally Deluxe Club Bowler. Complete and works. Comes with 2 brand new repro back glasses, 1 puck, 2 cans lane wax, manual, schematics. Lane and pins are in perfect condition. A few ...”
40 days ago
Essex, MA

Open to trades for either/both

1 month later
#27899 8 months ago

Machine - For Sale
4 months ago
Essex, MA
Expired!

Other - For Sale
“Bally Deluxe Club Bowler. Complete and works. Comes with 2 brand new repro back glasses, 1 puck, 2 cans lane wax, manual, schematics. Lane and pins are in perfect condition. A few ...”
40 days ago
Essex, MA

Open to trades for both or other reasonable offers.

4 months later
#29142 4 months ago

Machine - For Sale
4 months ago
Essex, MA
Expired!

Other - For Sale
40 days ago
Essex, MA

1 week later
#29215 3 months ago

Machine - For Sale
4 months ago
Essex, MA
Expired!

interested in trades

#29237 3 months ago
Quoted from Gotpins:

I’m looking for Dialed In Le. I have lots of older games I could trade towards one. Perhaps it may be easier to sell multiple older games, one at a time, than to sell one Dialed In for asking price? Or, perhaps, I’m crazy. Hit me up if you are interested. Thanks!

Yeah, probably not interested in trading a few old pins for my extremely nice Dialed In LE but feel free to send me a DM if you think your offer is worth reviewing.

3 weeks later
#29539 3 months ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

Price Drop! Woo me with your sweet offers of trade...

An interest in a DialedIn LE?

Machine - For Sale

HUO Led Zeppelin (Premium)

As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Like new, about a month old. Looks, plays, and smells like a new pin. Open to trades, mostly 2010 and newer. Also could possibly meet halfway for the right deal.”

11 days ago

Winooski, VT
(176 mi)

arcyallen

#29545 3 months ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

Boslaw, three weeks ago you and I listed our Dialed In LEs back to back. Now I think you're just taunting me!

Can't keep track of who's listing what!

Want a sandwich?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Boslaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=Boslaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.