IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BeaglePuss.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#190 10 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Already removed...

I wonder what lucky bastard manage to score that sweet deal...

1 month later
#288 9 years ago
Quoted from Drewblood419:

I have a really nice undocumented HUO White Water in knoxville TN. Looking to trade for a lord if the rings, Spider-Man, or Iron Man. May consider a few other titles as well

Knoxville isn't the most North East of cities my man.

3 weeks later
#323 9 years ago

The whole point of this thread is to see what's available in the North East, not what's available in the US. It defeats the entire purpose of having a North East thread if pin is not located... In the North East.

#330 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainFantastic:

I don't think HUGSC did very well in Geography...blame it on the Detroit area school system.

Attached for future reference.

map of ne us.JPGmap of ne us.JPG
#336 9 years ago
Quoted from oopsallberrys:

I would count Maryland in there too. We are below the Mason-Dixon line but generally are grouped with the North East.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread

How many threads do we need for Maryland pinheads?

Quoted from Choggard:

I like this one better..
Regions.jpg 8 KB

Any map that considers Wisconsin as part of the Northeast is immediately disqualified.

#385 9 years ago
Quoted from edcianci:

tftc has been picked up so it's no longer for sale - thanks ed
still have the gilligans and the Funhouse - thanks ed

I managed to sneak in a few games of TFTC before work this morning. Thanks Ed!

I also had the pleasure of meeting Ed and seeing his place. He's a great dude and an awesome seller. The Gilligan's pin was right next to TFTC, and it looked nice from what I saw.

2 months later
#689 9 years ago

Looking to trade two of my candy cabs (Blast City and Astro City) for/towards pin(s). I'm open to all kinds of trades, so let me know what you've got and we can go from there. The cabs are located in Watertown MA. image-878.jpgimage-878.jpgimage-488.jpgimage-488.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgCabs are in fantastic shape, and they're rather hard to come by in the North East.

#691 9 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

I'd sell my Dirty Harry, Addams Family, or WHO dunnit. I'm just bad at putting effort into selling and usually screw myself lol

I'd gladly work out a trade for my cabs if you have any interest. I wouldn't mind adding any of those games, though TAF is out of the range of any sort of straight trade.

#693 9 years ago
Quoted from kjm8888:

Those candy cabs are quite tempting! What games are in them?

I have a Neo MVS pictured in the Blast, and a 60 in 1 pictured in the Astro. They're Jamma ready, so you can really put anything you'd like in. Both cabs have updated audio too, and sound pretty great.

#698 9 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I knew I shouldn't have opened this thread......would like a candy cab for the game room. Yet another local game I can't get right now (nothing to trade except other arcade games)

I'm just about ready to start fielding cash offers at this point as I'd really like another pin (and don't want to pay out of packet for one). I'd also be willing to go 2-1 on you RBION, just to throw that out there.

#700 9 years ago
Quoted from edcianci:

i can answer for chris (max_badazz) - nothing will get that RBION off him - thanks ed

Haha! Good to know.

I'm also in the middle of shopping the TFTC I picked up off you Ed. It's coming along nicely. I've swapped all the bulbs for LEDs, replaced all the plastics with a new set for CPR, replaced all the rubber rings, glued and clamped the cab to negate the separation to the front left of the cab, replaced all the balls, Novus the hell out of it, and just installed a cliffy. I want to fill some of the dings in the cab and paint her up before I call it a day. It's my only project at the moment, and now that it's almost done I'm really Jonesing for another pin.

#703 9 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

LOL.....you are right. I would never forgive myself if I let rbion go

I totally understand. No worries.

If I were to sell the cabs I'd be looking to get $1,200 for the Blast and $1,000 for the Astro. I've owned about a dozen candies over the years, and these two are by far and away the nicest examples I've come across.

3 weeks later
#779 9 years ago
Quoted from bushz:

Judge Dredd, very nice condition, very clean. replaced backbox and playfield bulbs with LED's. New LED blue flipper buttons. added leg protectors, with new levelers. Plays great. Some minor cabinet fade.
Norton MA.
Post edited by bushz: spelling

Any pics available or a price in mind?

3 weeks later
#836 9 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Goldwings=sold
DR Who= Sold
Still have TSPP. I will trade for a pair of system 11s or System 11 plush cash or whatever you want to offer me. NO DMD's please.

20141028_073455.jpg 375 KB

20141028_073518.jpg 292 KB

20141028_073507.jpg 366 KB

I'd be willing to trade my Party Zone plus cash towards the purchase of your Simpsons, but I'm assuming you're not interested due to the DMD. I wish I had more to offer as I'd love to get my hands on a Bundy refurb at some point.

#839 9 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

The Simpsons did play nice, but it was not a full refurb. I went through and made sure everything played as it should. Cleaned it up and dialed it in. I sold it for 3k because it had moisture issues and priced it accordingly.

Ah, good to know.

I'll hold out for the real deal then! One of these days, I swear.

1 week later
#867 9 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I'm soaking in it.

Oops, there it is.

image.jpeg 32 KB

Sweet! I'm working in Framingham right now myself. I'm a sixth grade science teacher over at Cameron Middle School.

Are you at TJX?

#870 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

I have Monopoly came in yesterday stuff will be up on bpa tonight

Here's a dumb question: How do you get on BPA? Is it invite only?

#874 9 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Dude I didn't know you taught in the Ham. Been spending a LOT of time there as my GF just bought a house there. We gotta get together soon. I found a GREAT Chinese food place there.
Oh and buy my CP!!!

Sweet dude! What Chinese food place? I would go to Taste of China all the time when I went to Framingham State. That place was great.

As for CP, I would have to scrounge up some funds. What a perfect pin to put in the boxing club though! I wonder if I could write it off as a gym purchase lol?

We need to grab a beer soon anyway. It's been too long.

#876 9 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

It's called Sichuan Garden, Good stuff man. I write-off my pins for my rental place and I'm not even kidding, my CPA said no prob...
Mark said he was gonna talk to you about my pins tonight. We chatted earlier.

Fantastic. I'll see Mark later in the night and we'll be in touch for sure.

2 weeks later
#970 9 years ago

Have a nice player's TFTC located in Watertown MA for trade. All new CPR plastic set, full leds, cliffy installed, flipper finger mod, caldron keeper mod, etc. Has a chunk of wood taken out of the side of the cab (can take pics later), but pretty nice otherwise. Plays 100%.

Looking to trade for an equal value title, or +/- cash either way.

D500187D-05A0-4F8C-A8E6-72AABF04161B_zpsalldm0sr.JPGD500187D-05A0-4F8C-A8E6-72AABF04161B_zpsalldm0sr.JPG 288647_zps38d20709.JPG288647_zps38d20709.JPG 288648_zps122d88eb.JPG288648_zps122d88eb.JPG 288649_zps59101aa2.JPG288649_zps59101aa2.JPG
#977 9 years ago

TFTC has sold.

1 week later
#1033 9 years ago
Quoted from PC117:

Congo SOLD. Thanks for all the responses. Look out for other machines coming up For Sale from me!

Damn, I wanted that one baaaaaaaaaad...

Congrats on the quick sale though! I'm looking forward to your future offerings.

1 month later
#1155 9 years ago
Quoted from finalboss:

Looking for a super clean/high end WH20, CV or Scared Stiff.

Looking for one in Ohio, or the North East?

I thought we covered this...

5 months later
#1926 8 years ago

Looking to trade my WCS. Leds throughout, nice cab, new soccer ball, great playfield with some wear by the assist scoop (would easily be hidden by a Cliffy). Plays smooth and fast. One negative is the goalie was snapped\destroyed. The game plays 100% without it, but it does take away from the vibe when you're shooting at a metal rod and not a goaltender lol. It would also benefit from a new plastic set as there are a number that are cracked.

Looking for something local and similar value. Games that come to mind are BSD, Shadow, Funhouse, Radical, Roadshow, Elvira and the Party Monster. Interested in hearing any offer though.image.jpgimage.jpgimage-257.jpgimage-257.jpgimage-716.jpgimage-716.jpgimage-581.jpgimage-581.jpgimage-91.jpgimage-91.jpgimage-209.jpgimage-209.jpgimage-671.jpgimage-671.jpgimage-109.jpgimage-109.jpgimage-303.jpgimage-303.jpgimage-137.jpgimage-137.jpgimage-977.jpgimage-977.jpg

4 weeks later
#2114 8 years ago

I've listed my WCS in the marketplace for $2,000. I'm willing to wiggle on the price, but not looking to go too much lower as I feel it's priced well. Super interested in trades for similar priced machines +/- cash on either end. Game is in Watertown Ma.

1 month later
#2510 8 years ago

HUO RBION FT/FS. Only 218 total plays (450 total balls). Looks like it came straight out of the box. Zero playfield wear, scoops etc look gem-mint. No flipper button wear either.

Open to pretty much any fair trade offer. Would prefer to trade up and add cash on my part if needed. Looking for newer Sterns and higher end BW titles for the most part. Met, TAF, IM, SM, AFM,image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgLotR, TSPP, etc. if you have something on the block, send an offer my way.

Game is located in Watertown Ma. Would prefer to drive an hour or less each way for trades, but am open to hitting the long road for the right offer.

I suppose I'd sell it, but I'd muuuuuch rather trade.

I have a ton of pics, so let me know if there's something in particular you want to see.

#2511 8 years ago

Audit picsimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#2517 8 years ago

Like I mentioned in the original post, I'd much rather trade it than sell it. I have a few solid trade offers on the table at the moment, so it looks like things are going as planned. It would have to be a pretty damn good number for me to sell over trade. I suppose I'd just field cash offers like I would trade offers, but trading it is certainly my preferred means of parting with the game.

2 weeks later
#2683 8 years ago

I'm picking up a TZ tonight, so my RBION is now for sale instead of trade. The ad is in the market place. It's in insanely good shape, and I'd let it go for $3,500 or so.

I also have a light project WCS and a players PZ I might be looking to part with. Shoot me a pm for details.

All machines can be seen and played in Watertown Ma.

4 weeks later
#2825 8 years ago
Quoted from ek77:

not mine boston.craigslist.org link

I sent the guy an email as soon as I saw it. I'm only interested in the Gladiators.

If by some miracle I get a response, I'll put the other two machines up for grabs on here (for free of course).

1 month later
#3276 8 years ago

Road Show FS/FT in Watertown Ma. Ted's eyelids don't open, but plays 100% otherwise. Recently added superbands on the flippers, swapped the playfield rubbers, added a Cliffy to the scoop, and LEDs added throughout. Has a minimal amount of fish wear (can add more detailed pic later), and the cabinet has the typical fade that's so common on routes RS.

Plays fast, and is a great player for sure. Not a beater. I'll even throw in a NIB Polk sub for free.

Looking for any B/W titles from the same era and can +/- cash depending on the title. Also interested in newer Sterns, and will add money according. Game is located in a walkout, garage-level basement for easy load up. Paid $2,900 less than a year ago from a BPA member, but would be looking for $2,700 with all the add-ons. Shoot me a pm with any questions. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#3297 8 years ago

Dropped my price on Road Show down to $2,500. Please don't make me give this game away.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-road-show-williams-1994-1995

Still interested in trades too, although the responsible thing to do would be to sell (meh).

2 weeks later
#3445 8 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I went to do a trade with a guy who had a pristine TZ, and I started going to town on it and he told me to stop because he didn't want a high score like that on it, lol

That would be me lol!

I plan on holding onto my TZ for a long time, and judging by the scores you put up on that Kiss, I'd be looking at your initials for the next 20 years. No thanks. Haha!

1 month later
#3850 8 years ago

I never managed to move my Roadshow, and I'm sick of seeing it collect dust. If let it go for $2,250 at this point. Lock pickup only. I'd also be interested in trades up or down.

I'm on a plane heading to Seattle at the moment, but will be home on Wednesday night. I can post more pictures then.

#3853 8 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

I never managed to move my Roadshow, and I'm sick of seeing it collect dust. If let it go for $2,250 at this point. Lock pickup only. I'd also be interested in trades up or down.
I'm on a plane heading to Seattle at the moment, but will be home on Wednesday night. I can post more pictures then.

Game is sold pending pick up. I have a number of people interested and will be contacting them in order of PM if the game because available again.

Thanks for the interest.

3 weeks later
#4137 8 years ago

Going to be listing my TZ for sale in the coming days to help soften the blow of my Ghostbusters LE.

The game is not CQ, but it's easily a candidate with a reasonable amount of work. Playfield is stupid mint, not a hint of fade anywhere on the cab, and game plays 100% with no errors. Has an LED clock board with proto-face, and full pinball bulbs LED kit. No broken plastics and the scoops look practically unused. has the BG color changing door mod, but nothing beyond that for mods. The game was sold as HUO, and I was given the name of the original distributor, but I don't have any receipt. While I personally believe it to be HUO, I can't make such a claim without the documentation.

I'm looking for $6,000. While I understand that's a premium price, it's a superb example. A number of Pinsiders have been over to play it, so I'm hoping a few could attest to the condition. Payment in cash, pickup greatly preferred in order to examine the game in person. Located in Watertown MA, and load up is a breeze due to a walkout basement.

Plenty of pics to follow. Feel free to PM with interest.

3 weeks later
#4479 8 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

STLE for sale. Excellent condition. Will be shopped and gone through next week prior to sale. Asking $8000. Located in Framingham. Mods included but uninstalled are shooter lane protector, bird of prey and topper. PM me please.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

Just wanted to give Tom an endorsement. I've known Tom for many years now, and he's a great friend and honest seller. His pins are top notch, and I can't say enough nice things about him.

If I weren't in on a GBLE, I'd be all over this pin.

1 month later
#4892 7 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

Time the thin the heard down some, so going to be selling the following games, I will be taking pictures later today, however you are welcome to come see the games in person which is probably best. all games are working 100%, all games are full of the best non ghosting led's, and play fast! I am not looking to ship at this time, I much prefer that people come and see and play the games, I have built a fantastic reputation over the past 15 years of being in the hobby, and the last thing I want is an unhappy buyer, I would rather not sell then end up with an unhappy buyer, and I have NEVER had one before. Pictures will be posted soon, as I have to move a few things around to get good pictures.
***** CHANGE IN TITLES*******
Flintstones, custom translite family version, custom side art, Plastic playfield protector installed, Flintstones cartoon decal in center of playfield, 100% non ghosting LED bulbs, Lit houses, additional lights added, nice playfield with no wear, 100% working, plug and play condition with all new white rubbers. 3300
Star Wars trilogy, front of cabinet repainted in a few spots, metal half moons around the flippers, game was modified so it has stereo sound instead of one speaker, a few star wars figures, A tiny amount of wear around the han solo hole and the up kicker hole, everything functions exactly as it should, Xwing has no broken tips. 4500
Addams Family, nice cabinet, playfield had some mansion wear, however I covered it with the mansion decal, also installed a full plastic overlay on the playfield that really makes it shine, tons of mods, Fester, train, phone, bear rug, and more, new glass, plays fantastic. 6000
Congo, Playfield has a very fine line from the N in Congo to the flippers, no idea what you would call it, it is very minor, but is there, game was just fully shopped, full non ghosting LED bulbs, the bottom monkey was just rebuilt, added some congo monkey figures, plastic playfield protector installed, B&W cabinet, a nice clean fast playing Congo, with no broken plastics, installed red flasher strip in volcano to make it really stand out 3500
Honestly, prices are firm at this point, so please do not shoot me lower offers at this time, it is with a heavy heart I am selling these games, I put a TON of working into these, cleaning, fixing, getting them to play perfectly.
You can come see them in Milford pretty much any time you like.
*****Updated pictures of Congo, and Flintstones will be up today******
I believe this will take you to the pictures I just took, I do not want to clog the thread with all these photo's, will get them on the market place soon as well.
http://s306.photobucket.com/user/balboarules/library/?sort=3&page=1
Thanks
Steve

Sent an email regarding Congo. Looking to buy the game and add it to the Pintastic freeplay area.

#4895 7 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

I am sorry, Congo just sold.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

3 weeks later
#5113 7 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I remember when this thread had games for sale...

Good idea!

Looking to move my KISS Pro. Asking $4,500 cash, but could be swayed into a trade I suppose. Mods include plastic protectors, Cliffy set, shaker motor, scoop led, and led for Gene's mouth. Game is minty and includes updated code.

Pics to follow, PM with interest.

#5158 7 years ago

Pictures of Kiss Pro. Still hoping for around $4,500 or so, but I'm more than willing to field offers. Playfield looks awesome and the game plays faaaaaast.

More than willing to listen to potential trade offers too (plus or minus cash accordingly).

#5177 7 years ago

Kiss Pro price drop to $4,250. Interested in hearing any and all cash or trade offers. Transformers LE would be cool, or maybe a BW DMD plus cash? Pretty open to any offers really.

3 weeks later
#5374 7 years ago

Just picked up a Full Throttle, and it looks like it's going to be a short-lived love affair. I fell in love with the game on location, but doesn't have the same magic in my collection that I thought it might.

Got it for $6,100 and letting it go for $6,000. I'd prefer cash, but am open to trades. The trades would have to be lateral or down plus cash. If I'm trading down, I'm only looking for newer Stern Pros and desirable BW titles. Not looking to add anything for the sake of adding something.

The game has like 200 plays, is HUO, and is in absolutely pristine condition. It also comes with the 27 inch screen.

PM for pics and further info (don't want to clutter the thread).

#5376 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Moderator's comment: Be sure to put up an ad in the marketplace, and not just list it here. Thanks

Does this rule only apply to me? I mean, I don't mind starting an ad as well, but literally all three post before mine are listed exactly as I listed mine (games FS/FT, no accompanying ads).

Again, not looking to step on any toes and all that, just wondering what about my post stood out beyond the others?

1 week later
#5613 7 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

My environmental discs of Tron has left the building. I promised a donation. Question - can I do it without PayPal? I HATE PayPal.

Quoted from ForceFlow:

Credit or debit cards can be used. If you don't have either of those...I'm not sure. Robin may have to answer that one.

#5615 7 years ago

No worries my man. If I were still actively collecting arcade cabs I would be hitting you for a vector or two. They're a nightmare to work on, but nothing beats playing a finely tuned vector machine.

1 week later
#5725 7 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Hello Pinside, With a monster pinball purchase on the horizon, I'm parting with my LOTR to free up both money and room. I purchased the game fresh off route, and it was a bit of ...”
2016-08-16
Watertown, MA
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 1212 times
Contributed to Pinside

Northeast members get priority (of course).

#5731 7 years ago

Updated my LOTR market thread with tons of pics. If a Northeast member snags it, I'll throw in the a brand new Polk sub for free.

#5740 7 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

This is killing me! I really am wishing I had the money to get this
Mike

I've got Mitch coming by Saturday night to take a look at it. If he passes, I'll let you know. I absolutely should NOT be considering trades at the moment, but if you ever wanted to part with your Met or TWD...

Quoted from PersonX99:

I wish I had snagged that Full Throttle you had...

It looks like Aliens is hitting all its production benchmarks. I'd hit up Cointaker and get in on an Aliens and add a Full Throttle playfield in there while you're at it. That's the way to go IMO.

#5754 7 years ago
Quoted from mattmarr:

Been thinking about picking up an external sub, does it make a big difference with LOTR?
Nice looking LOTR too, GLWS. Only comment, I would recommend replacing the LED flasher above the Ringwraith with an incandescent (red looks cool). You get some pulsing/dimming effects with the incandescent that look pretty sweet during regular gameplay and especially the Ringwraith mode.

Ah, good idea. Will do!

I actually never even hooked the sub up honestly. I was so busy going over the game to get it playing perfect that I never got around to it.

#5810 7 years ago
Quoted from edcianci:

friend just made a trade and he wants to sell a bally atlantis and a gottlieb surf and safari. he hasn't sent me pictures yet - he did say both work 100% - i think average condition (i am guessing here) - anyway he wants 1600 for the pair - that's for the 2 of them - not 1600 each. i will try to get more info and post it. thanks ed

Wow, excellent price for the two. I always wanted an Atlantis, but space and money are at a premium at the moment.

#5856 7 years ago

Looking for an NBA Fastbreak if anyone has one. I posted in the market place, but would prefer to grab one within the North East if it's an option.

#5858 7 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Not sure how far you are willing to go, but there is one in Hanover, PA.
baltimore.craigslist.org link

I appreciate the heads up my man, but that would be nearly 5 hours each way. If be down to have it shipped for sure (if it were owned by a pinsider) though.

1 week later
#5899 7 years ago

Looking for a standard body WPC cabinet to house my new prototype playfield. Something most similar to NBAFB would be ideal, but willing to take anything close. I'm not concerned with plunger type, button configuration, etc.

The cheaper, the better of course, but I'm pretty open to anything. Boards, speakers, and buttons would be a bonus.

1 week later
#6030 7 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
NIB - New in box (distributor/business) - “Hi gang, I went in on GBLE with every intention of keeping and playing it. Well, between the time I put down a deposit and it ultimately being delivered, my wife and I discovered ...”
2016-09-17
Watertown, MA
Trade
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 1325 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6054 7 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

Started with 22. Keeping Tron LE and Woz ECLE (thanks Chippewa!). Still have these for sale. Make me an offer or I can throw in some extras.
machinefor salePlaced 2016-09-17 17:10 (3 days ago)For sale: Guns N' Roses $4,800“Tiny wear around hole and where back kicks out of hole. Sample playfield. Good overall conditions and works as it should.” $ 4,800 (OBO) Saveleaningtower Morristown , NJ Shopped
machinefor salePlaced 2016-09-17 16:58 (3 days ago)For sale: Star Trek LE $7,800“Tons of mods and some tiny lifting of decals from shippers grabbing from bottom of cabinet.” $ 7,800 (OBO) Saveleaningtower Morristown , NJ Home Used Only (HUO)
machinefor salePlaced 2016-09-17 16:47 (3 days ago)For sale: Metallica LE $7,850“Lots of mods on this one. Very nice shape.” $ 7,850 (OBO) Saveleaningtower Morristown , NJ Home Used Only (HUO)
machinefor salePlaced 2016-09-17 16:44 (3 days ago)For sale: Safe Cracker $7,750“Complete game. Mods and 200 plus tokens.” $ 7,750 (OBO) Saveleaningtower Morristown , NJ Shopped
machinefor salePlaced 2016-09-17 16:23 (3 days ago)For sale: Medieval Madness $11,000“Heatherly restore with real gold looking trim. Some mods as well.” $ 11,000 (OBO) Saveleaningtower Morristown , NJ Fully restored
machinefor salePlaced 2016-09-17 16:19 (3 days ago)For sale: Twilight Zone $8,800“Just shopped Heatherly restore. Tons of mods.” $ 8,800 (OBO) Saveleaningtower Morristown , NJ Fully restored
machinefor salePlaced 2016-09-17 16:15 (3 days ago)For sale: Pirates of the Caribbean $4,750“HUO Potc with many mods. Looks great.” $ 4,750 (OBO) Saveleaningtower Morristown , NJ Shopped

I think a lot of people are going to look back at these games/prices and kick themselves for not pulling the trigger. That's an incredible line-up of games at extremely fair prices.

2 months later
#6580 7 years ago

Now that I have Met Pro in my lineup, TWD is getting less and less love. Looking to put it up for sale/trade within the day, but wanted to give the NE thread first stab. Looking for similarly priced titles in trade, and I'm open to a broad scope of games. I would also be interested in a game plus cash, but not looking to add much if any money on my end at this time. Congo or Indy 500 plus cash sounds great, or an IM/TAF straight up. Stuff like that. Cash price would be $4,100 obo.

Pics will be in the marketplace later today when I have time to take pics and properly list the game. Game looks awesome and plays 100%. It's totally stock from what I can remember.

#6592 7 years ago

Pictures are now up in my marketplace ad

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Hello Pinside, As I mentioned in the Northeast sales thread, now that I own a MET Pro my TWD Pro is seeing less and love. I'm looking to sell or trade as a result. The game was ...”
2016-11-21
Watertown, MA
Trade
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 845 times
Contributed to Pinside

Feel free to shoot me some trade offers as I'd like to keep this deal local.

3 weeks later
#6746 7 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

This is for the 3 pinsiders who downvoted me: I apologize in advance for this post and I hope I don't get downvotes for this post. I just don't get how someone could be so harsh to downvote a post I made about wanting a BSD. I mean, I got the money and I'm willing to pay for shipping. What's the big deal? To downvote a post on a potential sale like that is beyond me.
So I'm from TX and I'm not supposed to post here? Is that the issue here? Does this mean you guys only sell to people in the North East? Pinside is a big community and we should all help and respect each other. Downvoting me for wanting to buy a BSD is childish in my opinion.
To the rest who didn't downvoted me: Thank you very much for accepting my post. I got money to spend, who wants to sell me a nice BSD? Yes, I'm in Texas and yes I will pay for shipping and yes I will pay you via Electronic bank wire. Colsond3 Thanks! You rock man!

It's a down vote on an Internet forum, not the end of the world. It simply means people disagree with the post. I'm sure to receive some retaliatory down votes for my reply, and that's fine.

If you want to PM someone selling a BSD in this thread, that's completely understandable. To put out a WTB in the Northeast sale thread, when you live in one of the southern most states in the US, is guaranteed to get you a down vote or two.

I'm sure you're a great guy, and I hope you find a great deal on a BSD. This is the Northeast for sale thread though, and its dedicated to games for sale in the Northeast. If down votes bother you that much, it might not be the best thread to solicit in. That's all.

#6802 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

As a compromise for the regional threads, Robin indicated that under $3k, and you can post in a regional thread without an accompanying marketplace ad, but if you want to post photos, you'll have to list it in the marketplace.

That actually sounds like a fantastic compromise.

Can we say "PM for pics" for games under $3,000?

2 months later
#7321 7 years ago
Quoted from lodgingdolphin:

WTB: Avengers Pro, X-Men Pro, or Mustang Pro

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-x-men-pro-2

Just listed, and he's a great seller.

1 month later
#7475 7 years ago

Just listed my Tommy in the marketplace.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I just picked up another project, so my newly-finished Tommy is up for grabs. The Good: - Updated code from Chad (original roms included) - NVRAM - Full Comet LED - LED OCD ...”
2017-04-02
Watertown, MA
3,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 290 times

1 week later
#7543 7 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
The Sopranos Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Good evening Pinside, The next game on the block is The Sopranos. I got the game as a fun project, and I feel like I gave her the proper treatment. It was a bit of a dog when I pi...”
2017-04-11
Watertown, MA
3,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 696 times
Contributed to Pinside

Listed my Sopranos. Interested in either cash or trade (assuming the two are in the same value-ballpark). Shoot me a PM with questions/interest.

#7552 7 years ago

Haven't gotten any interest in The Sopranos. Not totally sure what the market/demand is. I feel like it came out really nice and plays great.

I'm SUPER open to trades for B/W titles, so feel free toss some offers and ideas my way.

#7576 7 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

I Bought BeaglePuss' Sopranos last night. The machine was as described if not better, he was one of the best sellers I have dealt with. If he lists something for sale just buy it!

Thanks Herb! It was a blast meeting you last night my man. I'm sure I'll see you sooner rather than later.

1 week later
#7686 7 years ago

Wrong Rolling Stones. He's looking for the Bally playfield.

2 weeks later
#7810 6 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

Monster Bash for sale on Market place. $10.5k OBO. Looking for Ghost Busters LE or Cosmic Gunfight.. Can work out a deal. Pics on marketplace.

HDMike has a killer GBLE for sale. Might want to hit him up and see if he's interested in working something out. He's reasonably close to you and an awesome guy.

1 month later
#8086 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Spider-Man Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Happy Friday Pinside! I'm listing my Spider-man in hopes of freeing up some cash for a new business venture. The game includes the following: - Lermods changing color LED backb...”
2017-06-30
Watertown, MA
4,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 535 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#8188 6 years ago
Quoted from rooftop:

might there be any talk of pins for sale, on this for sale post?

I still have my SM for sale (ad in the marketplace) for $4,700.

I thought that was a fair price, but I'm not getting a ton of interest. Might be dropping it in the next few days. Maybe open it up to cash + trade?

#8209 6 years ago

Price dropped to $4,500 on my SM (ad in marketplace), though I will consider trades (+/- cash) for games on my wishlist.

#8248 6 years ago

Empty Fire cabinet for free. Pick up in Watertown MA. No legs or backglass, but has some wires, speaker, etc. Could make for a fun project.

I have pictures, so feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll send them your way.

Need to free up some space, so I'm looking to get rid of this sooner rather than later. I'd hate to have to take a sledge to it.

3 weeks later
#8409 6 years ago

Players Dredd for $1,800 firm.
boston.craigslist.org link

#8412 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Looks like it has been bumped up to $2k.

Um, no. That's the "I have to deal with Craigslist knuckleheads price." You guys are a cool, so it's $1,800 for the Pinside crew.

#8414 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Ah, it wasn't clear that it was yours.

No worries my man, that's on me. I should have been more thorough in my initial post.

#8417 6 years ago
Quoted from Capinball:

The flooring is the dead giveaway. Very nice deal and great seller.

Thank you sir.

The game is currently on hold for the Cap'.

1 week later
#8474 6 years ago

Dredd had left the building. Thanks for all the interest!

1 month later
#8918 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Alright who got the FT off CL?

I didn't see it, how much were they asking?

1 week later
#9080 6 years ago
Quoted from Playdium:

Can't post pics here...

You can't post pics, but you can link to an active marketplace ad. It's technically required for any game over $3,000 in the NE for sale thread, but the only time it's ever been enforced is when I post lol.

#9084 6 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

You have your privacy setting too high. There is no location next to your avatar and your profile lists your locations as "Unknown, captain!"

The ad says Manchester NH.

#9087 6 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

Scroll back to post #9063

That should stop those pesky questions in the future, lol.

Ah, gotcha.

1 week later
#9230 6 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Party Animal in decent shape, clean boards, needs wax and rubbers. 800 OBO

Machine - For Sale
Party AnimalNew!Routed - fresh off route “Fully working machine. Boards are clean displays look good. Playfield and cabinet are decent. Mylar recently removed but inserts are all intact. Ramps are a little cracked but ...”
18 minutes ago Vernon, CT 800 (OBO)
eabundy

Next up for Sale
BTTF cabinet restored and new decals installed playfield looks pretty good.
DE Star Wars, HUO last 20 years
DE Jurassic Park
Check my game history for a list of what I have or will have ready to go in the near future.

Man, I've always wanted a Party Animal. If you were closer, I'd be all over this.

#9234 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

1.5 is a joke.

Normally, I'd agree. But 1.5 hours each way plus load up turns into 4+ hours. I've got an 11 month old at home and am working 70+ hours a week currently. My schedule makes it tough to grab any pin, let alone one that's an hour and a half away unfortunately.

If it were in Newton, Belmont, or Waltham, I'd grab it today. With it being in Vernon CT, it becomes a great priced pin that will sell fast (to someone else).

#9240 6 years ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

Do you only buy Pins on your street block?

Situations change. My son that's 11 months old now wont be forever. My 70 hour work weeks will hopefully become closer to 35 hour weeks.

I've owned 20+ pins over the years. Some I traveled a great distance for, and others I didn't. I didn't mean to offend anyone with my travel preferences.

#9242 6 years ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

Simmer down, I was messing with you!

WTB: Games on my block.

1 month later
#9615 6 years ago

HUO Met Pro coming up for sale soon. Just need some time to take pics and such. No crazy mods, just plastic protectors, Polk sub, insert gels...

I have ZERO time to play games right now, and it doesn’t look like it’s going to get better anytime soon. TZ will be next, but that has some kinks to work out first. I’ll buy both back when my schedule is sane again.

2 weeks later
#9711 6 years ago

Letting my mint HUO Met Pro up for sale for $4,700 firm. Includes a Polk sub. Cash and carry with easy loadup (even after the “Bomb Cyclone).

#9768 6 years ago

From that link:
“Using the Census Bureaus definition of the northeast, the region includes nine states: they are Maine, New York, New Jersey, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Hampshire, and Pennsylvania.”

Virginia is a reach, even by the standards you’ve referenced.

Edit to add: According to the link, the only agency to officially consider Virginia part of the North East is the United States Fish and Wildlife service.

7 months later
#11348 5 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Fess up. Who got the Indy and TZ on CL?

I replied immediately, but I’m nearly certain it was a scam based on the pics. I was willing to roll the dice for the price though!

#11350 5 years ago
Quoted from Mocean:

I watched the video. It sure seemed legit. I just couldn't get it today so I didn't even bother to reply.

I actually didn’t watch the video, so I could certainly be mistaken.

Man, that would be one hell of a score.

#11352 5 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

It seemed odd that the lineup changed from photo to photo. But, I responded anyway. Got a reply that someone else had put down a deposit. I don't think a scammer necessarily would have replied with a message like that.

The lineup is what threw me for a loop too. With that said, I just got two PMs saying it was legit. Hell of a score!

#11361 5 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Oh yeah, you were right! I had doubts about my recollection. And yes, $13k for those isn't a deal at all. Just the IJ at $4500 was a much better buy. Now that I think of it, it probably was fake. If someone listed them bundled on pinside for $13k they wouldn't sell at that price, no way it sells for that much, super fast, overnight to a local market.

When I saw it, IJ was listed at $3,500.

#11365 5 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Correct, I talked to the seller. He sold IJ and TZ. Offered me Roadshow for $4900. Hard pass.
To be clear he did not sell IJ for $3500.

Wild man. I figured IJ wasn’t going to $3,500, but when you see an ad like that you’ve got to at least throw your hat in the mix.

#11394 5 years ago

Let’s save this shit for the basement and stick to selling games here.

1 week later
#11470 5 years ago
Quoted from mtbpinball:

I will be selling my pinball collection over the next month to fund another venture I will list them all individually with pictures but wanted to put it out there with a list of the games Indiana Jones -Williams , The Addams Family , Bally Scared Stiff , Theatre of Magic, Bram Stoker's Dracula , Tales from the Crypt , Elvira and the Party Monsters , Freddy Nightmare on Elm Street also have an empty cirqus Voltaire cabinet and a lot of pinball parts that also will be listed. All games are in great shape.

Wow man, that’s an incredible lot of games! Is it too forward to ask what the future venture is?

1 month later
#11815 5 years ago

DE Time Machine (nice) project $1,000 firm.

I have a project TM that will make for a killer player with a little work. Great backglass, good playfield, LEDs throughout. Played great, and now.... Well, doesn't. Game powers up, but no ball is ejected into the shooter lane. Fourth display is out. I haven't troubleshot the issue at all.

Game is located in Watertown MA, and load-up is a breeze. Back right up to the garage, and we can slide it right into the bed of your truck. Cash only as I'm putting the money into updating my boxing ring. I can email/text pics for those that are seriously interested. Any less than a grand, and I'll hold onto it and finish it up in the spring.

#11819 5 years ago

Time Machine is out the door. Thanks for the messages. Sorry if I didn’t reply; my inbox absolutely exploded with PMs.

#11832 5 years ago
Quoted from frunch:

That was a great deal for someone. $1k for a Time Machine?! You've got some good karma headed your way
Hope it went to a good home! I wonder who the lucky pinsider was that scooped this one up!

It was an even better deal than you think. Game fired right up and was playing 100% the day of. I still honored the original $1,000 price of course. If you look at all my previous sales, I always try and give a good deal to the buyer.

Game went to Shacklersrevenge (James) on Sunday. Good dude. This was my second time selling a game to him.

#11836 5 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Speaking as one of your previous sales (MET), this is totally true. And you were very easy to work with I might add. Good guy.

Much appreciated my man! That Met might have been the best playing game to ever come through my hands. Hurt letting that one go. Such a fast/mean machine.

#11849 5 years ago

I told James (and most people that buy games from me), that once a game leaves my house, it’s no longer any of my business. If he flips it, keeps it, or uses it as fire wood, it’s up to him. It is what it is.

I buy games as-is, I list games as accurately as possible, I do my best to price my games low (if not REALLY low), and once they leave my garage it’s out of my hands.

James has always been pleasant and good to deal with. No ill will here.

1 month later
#12171 5 years ago

Other - For Sale
Lectro Truck Archived
“What’s up Pinside? I’m out of the pinball game for the time being, and am parting with all my pinball-related stuff. I made an earlier post about my Lectro Truck dolly, and ha...”
2018-11-25
Watertown, MA
850 (OBO)
Archived after: 185 days
Viewed: 146 times

3 months later
#13021 5 years ago

I’m dying to get a pin again, and not looking to drop any dough out of pocket.

Any interest in a TMNT four player cab? Strictly FT only. Not looking to sell outright.

Game has a six-pcb switcher, external volume knob, third button (tastefully) added for other four player games, and a sharp/bright monitor. Has some bumps and bruises, but is a great player. I can provide plenty of pics.

Open to tons of games, mainly System 11s and such. Let me know what you’ve got in mind and we can go from there.

#13026 5 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I want a tmnt but don't have anything close in value to trade

I’d prefer to not add cash, but I could be persuaded depending on what’s available for trade.

1 month later
#13397 5 years ago

I’m actually first in line for once! Might be able to sell it to James again, you never know.

#13402 5 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Nice snag! When ya getting it?

Later this week. Not sure what I’m going to do with it just yet. It’s all a matter of how trashed it is.

It’s not operational currently, and the owner said that the platfield parts appear to have been picked at.

I’m grabbing it more as a test dummy than a refurb candidate honestly. Figured it will allow me to cut my teeth and try things I’ve been otherwise apprehensive to try on nicer machines. I’ve done my fair share of updating and modifying, but have never braved a full blown tear down. I’m thinking this is going to be attempt number one.

I know when I owned a TM, parts weren’t so easy to come by. Thinking I’ll be able to help some owners out with parts, and possible end up with a playfield as wall art.

2 weeks later
#13492 4 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I ALMOST had that TAF. Today SUUUUCKS

I think everyone almost had it. The seller replied to me saying they would like $3,500. I agreed (like anyone else would), and the seller told me that they’d call me at 10:30 A.M.

From there? Radio silence.

You win some, you lose some.

2 weeks later
#13657 4 years ago

Have a sweeeeeeeeet BSM that I’m looking to unload. I got what seems like a good deal on it, and was hoping to leverage it into a game I haven’t already owned. I’ll be enjoying it while the right trade comes along. The game is undocumented HUO, but has clearly never been on route. Low plays, bone stock, and essentially mint. I never claim CQ, but the game is about as nice of a game as I’ve owned. The only thing it’s unfortunately missing is the certificate that came with the LE, and the goodie bag. Pics can be seen in my “What is worth” thread, and I have plenty more I could provide.

Looking to trade above all else. Some titles I’d be interested in include TAF, TZ, IJ, LotR a HUGE number of Stern Premium/LE, Tron Pro, MBr, MMr, TOTAN, ToM, SS, CV, etc.

Feel free to send any offer my way. Cash offers, cash + trade offers, two for one offers. I’m super open to suggestions as long as they’re reasonable and the valuation makes sense for both of us.

I’m going to leave this in the NE thread exclusively for the time being, but will be listing it on the main forum/cross-posting the game in the next two weeks or so.

#13659 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

SWLE loaded with upgrades?

PM coming your way!

#13679 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Black Spider-Man Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Have a super nice BSM that I’m looking to unload. I got what seems like a good deal on it, and was hoping to leverage it into a game I haven’t already owned. The game is undocu...”
2019-05-29
Watertown, MA
6,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 44 days
Viewed: 1394 times
Contributed to Pinside

My BSM is now officially listed in the marketplace. Still looking for trades above all else, and preference will go to those in the Northeast for sure.

#13729 4 years ago

Still have my BSM in the marketplace. Willing to listen to any cash/trade offers.

#13735 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

Machine - For Sale

Atlantis

New!

Partially shopped/refurbished “Overall, this is a really nice Atlantis.

+$300 Swemmer MPU & Driver Installed

+$249 worth of Pinscore Displays Installed

+$80~ powder coated rails soon to be installed

+$8...”

25 minutes ago

Warren, MA

Mistermoberg

Machine - For Sale

Kings of Steel

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I have a couple things left to do to this guy;

Gotta fix the stand ups, they take a really solid hit to trigger them, but they all work.

Gotta get NVRAM in here.

+the mirrored...”

16 minutes ago

Warren, MA

Mistermoberg

Two really great playing games in nice shape listed here. Trades preferred, send me offers, creativity encouraged - a bunch of cheap games for Atlantis would be listened to.
Sega Showcase games are a priority, I’d add cash for a routed stock Aerosmith Pro.

Hey bud, your Atlantis has all red boards on the underside of the playfield. Are you sure you don't have a prototype? Did you dump the boards you replaced? Were they red as well?

1 month later
#14071 4 years ago

My DP Premium is developing some playfield wear by the Katana lock ball guide. I don’t want to deal with the headache of Stern QC, so I’ll be listing it FS/FT within the next 24 hours as a result. I’ll have detailed pics of everything, and would prefer to not ship in this case. For trades, TZ is top of the list for sure.

#14081 4 years ago

Officially listed. Have it cross-posted in FB for $100 more. Please contact me with any and all questions.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Hello Pinside, I’m letting go of a DP Premium that I just recently got in. The game is fantastic and has less than 300 plays. The art is awesome, the flow is great, the code is...”
2019-07-16
Watertown, MA
6,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 990 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14142 4 years ago
Quoted from waltgman:

Looking to buy a new game in the 6kish price range. Cash ready.
Mostly looking for Star Trek Premium, KISS Premium/LE, AC/DC Premium, Hobbit, or Aerosmith Premium.
PM me if you have one of these coming up for sale.
Thanks,
Walt

I’ve got my DP Premium in the marketplace for $6,200 right now.

2 weeks later
#14275 4 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I disagree. Within a fairly decent sized arcade with a lot of traffic, the pins need regular, weekly attention and repairs. Video or redemption games don't need nearly that much attention.
Granted, these are 90s era games I'm thinking of, not games that are brand new off the line.

Mike operates Stern games on route and his games look better than a lot of HUO example I’ve encountered. He’s speaking from experience.

2 weeks later
#14394 4 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Gonna list a sit down Neo Geo candy 25” Mame cabinet later. Great CRT monitor, arcade VGA in the PC etc... takes quarters if that’s your thing but also has a credit button. Have had it for 10+ years and finally realized I don’t play it very much, and these stupid pinballs take up too much space haha.

I’m actually picking up a Neo Candy this month too! I’ve owned my 15 or so candies over the years. Great gaming experience. Let me know when you post pics and prices. I might double up.

1 month later
#14703 4 years ago

Just got my Sorcerer up and running 100%, and figured I'd field interest. Looking to get some cash to put towards the "next one." Can provide plenty of pictures.

Only trades I'd be interested in would be one of those Boxing/Punching machines. Thanks!

#14714 4 years ago

Awesome players Sorcerer up from grabs. Excellent backglass, nice cabinet, and playing 100% error free. Playfield has insert wear for sure, but it’s not blown-out and far from being a dog. One pop bumper cap is chipped, but the plastics are nice overall. With a little bit of effort, this thing would be dynamite.

$1,500 obo. Located in Watertown MA, easy load-out through a walkout garage. Not really interested in trades at the moment unless it’s something that's impossible to turn down. Plenty of pics available for those interested.

#14724 4 years ago

Market place ad is up for Sorcerer!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Sorcerer Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Now that I’ve worked out the kinks with my Sorcerer, it’s up on the block to make room for the next one. I think this game is a good player overall. Great backglass, nice cab...”
2019-10-04
Watertown, MA
1,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 1329 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 months later
#15330 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballmike217:

Really nice T2 plastic. $9000.
Easily the best FS post of 2020 so far. Well-played.

Other - For Sale

T2 plastic $9000.00

New!

“I have a really nice T2 plastic up for grabs. It is attached to a 2012 Harley Davidson Fat Boy with only 4400 original miles. Will not seperate. This is the model bike Arnold rode ...”

34 minutes ago

Topsfield, MA

Pinballmike217

4 weeks later
#15591 4 years ago

Nice player’s Mousin’ Around located in Watertown MA. PM with questions and offers.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Mousin' Around! Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Up for your consideration is a nice-players Mousin’ Around. No museum piece, but certainly no dog either. Let’s start with the bad: - Diverter needs attention (big surpris...”
2020-02-09
Watertown, MA
2,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 41 days
Viewed: 693 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#16005 4 years ago

With all The Shadow hype, I had to go out and grab one.

With that said, if people are really paying $4,000-$4,500 for one, I’ll start my truck and head your way!

#16034 4 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

3400 ironman posted on coinopwarehouse on facebook

Already gone. Absolutely insane price.

#16063 4 years ago

Was reorganizing the basement when I saw some water bubbling up from a crack in the floor. I broke some of the foundation to discover a cracked waste pipe. Total kick in the nuts. Looking to move some things to soften the blow.

Just picked up a super-nice Shadow that definitely needs to go. Minty playfield, great cab, alt translight, full LED, remote batteries, etc. Plays fast. No Sanctum wear, though it could be a decal. The only issue is the DMD is on its way out. Have a replacement coming in the mail. The gun is included, but there is currently a launch button installed. Previous owner said everyone was catching theirs hips on it.

Looking for $3,200 firm. I can take a thousand pics and videos. This machine is sooooooo much nicer than the $3,000 machine that just sold.

I also have an awesome Super Neo 29 candy cab that I’d like to move.

Hoping to really avoid tire-kickers this time around. I love to shoot the shit and talk shop typically, but not under the current circumstances.

Edit to add: It definitely has a decal over the Sanctum for those asking.

#16067 4 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Consider this sold!! PM sent.

On hold for you my man. I’ll have pics out to you tonight.

3 weeks later
#16355 4 years ago
Quoted from Rocketrob:

Looking for a clean shadow.

Feel like making a trip to Boston during this madness?

#16385 4 years ago

My basement nightmare is finally behind me, so I have my Shadow officially up for grabs. I took a ton of pics and can easily send them along at this point. I also swapped the DMD, so that’s good to go now too.

I can’t allow for tire-kickers and guys that want to dissect this thing to a remarkable degree. I definitely don’t mean to sound harsh, but it’s a reflection of the current conditions. Mask on, garage load out that’s SUPER easy, $3,200 cash and carry. You should consider it as if you’ve had it shipped and need to take my word for condition. If that’s something you’re not comfortable with, that’s understandable.

I’ll open the garage, the game will be plugged in, I’ll stand 20 feet away from you, you can leave the cash and I’ll wave as you leave.

3 weeks later
#16560 3 years ago
Quoted from HC2016:

Due to unexpected medical expenses I might need to list my Twilight Zone . Above Average players condition , New Indigo clock and more .
I’m located on Long Island , New York . 6k .
Call if interested Don 917 859 0655

It was great speaking with you today! Looking forward to picking this game up.

1 month later
#17025 3 years ago
Quoted from grahamharley:

decent players Elvira and the party monsters $2500
green pinscore displays, led's , new ramps. cab decent
plays 100%
will post in Market tomorrow with pictures
located in Auburn NH 03032
Thanks
John

Missed out on that HUO TZ, so I need to impulse buy something to scratch the itch. This might be the machine to do it.

#17032 3 years ago
Quoted from benlaurence:

Sent you a DM. Definitely interested in the Elvira

Picking it up tonight my man.

#17035 3 years ago
Quoted from silen7ce:

Crap! Really wanted that one! Let me know if you don't like it!

I’ve been looking for an EATPM on and off for a few years now. It’s my favorite System 11, so I think I’ll be holding on to this one.

Quoted from benlaurence:

RIP... if you don’t end up grabbing it let me know, I’d love to add it to my collection

I’m definitely grabbing it tonight. Missing out on that TZ was such an amazing kick in the nuts, but I’m really excited to grab this game instead.

#17046 3 years ago
Quoted from MG7322:

Played Johns Pinball Magic it and it is a nice example!

I’ll second this. I just left his place, and if I had more disposable income, I would have went home with that Pinball Magic as well. That game looks absolutely incredible and plays faaaaaaast. I bought three pins this week, and I have half a mind to make it four with that game.

#17053 3 years ago
Quoted from grahamharley:

Getaway HS 2 $2700
posting for a friend
plays good, has beacon and all associated parts. DMD is bright with no issues
nice cabinet and play field, small chip in right lower sling plastic .other than that an overall decent pin
there is a problem with the left sling not firing but the game plays fine as is . he just wants to sell the game and nor get involved with any repairs
located in Auburn NH 03032
Thanks
John

Another pin I had the pleasure of seeing in person, also in extremely nice shape. Real good looking pin for the money.

1 month later
#17502 3 years ago
Quoted from dddanielll:

I've got an Earthshaker available in the Boston area.
Plays fast and well. Cabinet shows some wear and playfield is in players condition.
New shaker motor, rubbers, LEDs throughout and a repro backglass.
Will be posting in the marketplace soon.
Delivery available in asking price. (if distance is within reason).
$2650.

Right in my neighborhood! Let me know when you’re ready to let that TFTC or Creech go. I miss my Tales and always wanted a Creech.

Good luck with the sale. Great game and a solid price.

1 week later
#17581 3 years ago

EATPM going up on the trading block. Game is amazing, but I’ve seen what there is. Really hoping to get TFTC or maybe a FT back in the lineup. Open to suggestions, but no dogs/projects. Have plenty of pics and photos to send along.

#17590 3 years ago
Quoted from silen7ce:

If this is the one from grahamharley from 2 months ago im interested if you want to sell it? Have cash but no trades!

Same one my man. I see you got TFTC in your lineup. That would make for the perfect trade...

#17684 3 years ago

Sweet SMB with new power supply and new display diver board for $3,200. I’ll post an ad later tonight.

#17686 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Wish that was "spider man black"

I think everyone that’s actually played Super Mario Bros wishes the same

#17692 3 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

BOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HISSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love SMB pinball. Part of me regrets selling mine a couple years ago but it wasn't a great game for league and tournaments (Exclamation mode has way unbalanced scoring and the left ramp can be hit over and over). I think the money selling it was used for a NIB Deadpool

Let me know if you want to relive those past glories. I’ll give you an even better deal than advertised my man.

#17718 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for your consideration is a great playing SMB pin. I have replaced both the power supply and the display driver board, full LED minus some flashers (it became overkill), Titan ...”
3 years ago
Watertown, MA
Expired!

1 month later
#18056 3 years ago

Have a project Hollywood Heat that I’m look to unload. Great bones and “almost there.” Has a new ramp ready to install.

Shoot me a pm for pics and we can talk shop. Not looking for top dollar. Just want to pass along a deal and free up some space before the weather shifts.

Edit to add: if you can fix the DMD in my SMB, I’ll give it to you for free

#18062 3 years ago

Got slammed with PMs about HH and SMB. Not ignoring anyone, just will be a hot minute before I can get around to all the replies.

3 weeks later
4 months later
#20034 3 years ago

In need of a reputable tech in the greater Boston area. I had previously reached out to Sarah, but she couldn’t come out my way.

I need the DMD looked at on my SMB, and I have some sort of ground issue with an arcade monitor. I’ve went through troubleshooting the DMD, and I’m burnt out at this point. Need someone with more experience to take a look.

Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

3 weeks later
#20259 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I've tried to make it work, but unfortunately my daughter isn't liking TFTC. Even with the game turned off she isn't frequenting the game room as much. Changing the translite to something more subtle didn't even work.
It's a pretty decent example with some upgrades, including new XPin power supply and color DMD.
Not sure what I'm doing yet, but thought I'd see if anybody might be interested in a trade for another game (one without bloody decapitation animations - sadly...as all animations on this look awesome in color).

If you ever decide you want to make a complete 180, I'd love to trade my SMB plus cash for a TFTC. That's one game I'd love to get back at some point.

1 month later
#20700 2 years ago

I've said it before, but I own a boxing club just outside of Boston. Any and every member of Pinside is welcome to come down and beat the shit out of each other. Just sign the waiver and go nuts.

#20704 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It sounds good in theory but have you ever watched those celebrity boxing shows? You get these civilians in the ring and it isn't pretty!
The sweet science it ain't!!!
How long have you had the gym? Any pros we may know come out of there?

Oh, no doubt. Even a lot of these amateur charity shows become more of a wresting match than anything resembling boxing.

I owned a gym for about 6 years with my brother and two other business partners. My brother and I split to open our own place about 4 years ago in order to focus on my competitive boxing. We have a really successful amateur team, but only a few pros at the moment. We don't have anyone particularly famous, but one of our fighters fought in Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship on the Paige Vanzant PPV. That was a pretty wild experience.

We're heading to Londonderry NH this weekend for an amateur show, and the next pro show we're on is in Windham NH on July 23rd.

#20705 2 years ago
Quoted from Snowyetti:

Well anyway I’m still lookin for that super Mario the blue one if anybody is thinkin of giving 1 up.

I have one that I'm looking to part with, but still haven't sorted the issue with the DMD. Game is in great shape otherwise.

1 year later
#24672 1 year ago

Anyone in the Boston area making service calls? I need a pin looked at (DMD issue that I’ll never be able to fix). Bonus if they can help me with an arcade cab.

#24675 1 year ago

The pin is SMB, and the arcade is a Japanese Candy Cab (Super Neo 29). It looks like I found someone to help out though.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BeaglePuss.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=BeaglePuss and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.