IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Aphex.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5584 7 years ago
Quoted from Coyo5050:

There was a $1500 Getaway posted almost same time too. While not quite the same level a really low price and it also sold instantly.

i saw that too, thought it over and went to respond and it was sold :\ oh well.

1 year later
#10409 6 years ago

Hi, first time posting in this thread. My relatives in-laws have 2 machines they're looking to sell. One is a Transformers LE #405 of 500 & a Pirates of the Caribbean. The games are located in Bridgeport, CT and were bought new from Automated Services and have been HUO since unboxed. Pictures and contact are in the Facebook marketplace link below.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1089384924534754/
update- ebay listing
ebay.com link: like

Added over 6 years ago: Machines have sold

1 year later
#16040 4 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

i know coinop doesnt give anything away. just wanted to give a heads up to fellow pinsiders.

Not here to defend coinopwarehouse as I’ve seen some questionable games posted before... but that Ironman was in decent shape even if it was heavily routed (based on the photos)and where was it stated it was routed? They had a nice Jurassic Park pro up there other day for a reasonable price as well

1 week later
#16153 4 years ago

are there any updates to this news or are we still arguing about which bad neighborhood is bad?

2 weeks later
#16328 4 years ago
Quoted from drsfmd:

For trade only:
Maverick. Very nice playfield and everything works as it should. Includes a spare flipper board and DMD (which is out for repair right now...). All LEDs throughout. Cabinet could use some touchups, but it's perfectly presentable. Will consider trades of any B/W dmd game that I don't already own.
Party Animal. Plays great. Mylar removed. Boards rebuilt by Chris Hibler a few years ago, and it's been totally bulletproof since. All LEDs throughout. Could use a shop job for new rubbers and wax. Includes extra displays, extra jukebox and jukebox board. A nice players condition machine. Will consider trades for other SS games.
PM me offers and to receive a link to pictures. Pickup only- delivery not available.

Games are good and descriptions are accurate. Trade with confidence

10 months later
#19408 3 years ago

looking for a Metallica Pro or Premium

3 weeks later
#19806 3 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

What are you selling?

slightly off topic... everytime I click on this thread and see Herb's first post

1 week later
#19941 3 years ago
Quoted from Bospins:

Anyone have a cocktail pinball for sale? Might be interested, pm me.

This is not my machine but I saw it on craigslist if your wiling to drive to NY

glensfalls.craigslist.org link

4 weeks later
#20240 2 years ago
Quoted from ralphs007:

I've been looking for a Metallica Premium for awhile now,and I'm willing to travel for it. But what concerns me is ,what if the seller sells it to someone else after I traveled ten hours or more.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/113608

Good seller, give him a shot

3 months later
#21437 2 years ago
Quoted from unlockpinball:

Looking to purchase a pre-production spot for a Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

according to the TWIP interview its not being made commercially.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Aphex.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=Aphex and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.