5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,407 posts
  • 780 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Cherga
  • Topic is favorited by 417 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 14407 posts in this topic. You are on page 98 of 289.
#4851 3 years ago

Ohhhh, Eric. My holy grail pin. If I could afford to be a two-pin owner I'd be all over this. Drool......

#4852 3 years ago
Quoted from ajbalch:

Well, since I just bought (pending sending payment) that TSPP.... I guess it's time to throw my Johnny Mnemonic out for sale. Shopped, LEDS, fade on one side of cab, but not bad, and other side looks nice. Pics to follow. Can bring to Allen. 2K obo. Honestly, just can't get into the game. Here's a hint... don't watch the movie, ruined the game for me.

No way am I canceling my Shadow/Johnny M doubleheader!

#4853 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

No way am I canceling my Shadow/Johnny M doubleheader!

I liked the Johnny M movie better than Congo.

#4854 3 years ago

seen the Congo and SHADOW movie haven't seen the Johnny movie BUT all three GAMES are ROCK solid in my BOOK!

#4856 3 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

Had a request for backglass detail

PM'ed you right when you posted it. We want it for the sanctum.

#4857 3 years ago

Jim, want to restore it? I have a spare playfield and BG. Both I think nicer than his. Free for you guys.

#4858 3 years ago

Going to the sanctum it is!

#4859 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Jim, want to restore it? I have a spare playfield and BG. Both I think nicer than his. Free for you guys.

Awesome offer.

#4860 3 years ago
Quoted from raisindot:

Ohhhh, Eric. My holy grail pin. If I could afford to be a two-pin owner I'd be all over this. Drool......

C"Mon man , gather yourself up

#4861 3 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

I knew I didn't have a shot at it.

#4862 3 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

Great decision. Now I get to play this classic.

#4864 3 years ago

image_(resized).jpeg

#4865 3 years ago

Trying to raise up some $ for Scared Stiff. This is a nice example- new boards, nice cab, nice BG, about 1/2 LEDed, crisp displays, new plastics, new playfield glass asking 3,700 or partial payment to a nice SS. No issues / located in Goshen NY.

#4866 3 years ago

Looking to buy an Huo STLE. Had one ,sold it, miss it.
Lmk if you are thinking of selling one. Thanks.

#4867 3 years ago

image_(resized).jpeg

#4868 3 years ago

image_(resized).jpeg

#4869 3 years ago

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#4870 3 years ago

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#4871 3 years ago

No perfect but pretty sweet !

#4872 3 years ago
Quoted from dracula40:

No perfect but pretty sweet !

Pin looks good! Surrounding area looks, um.....creepy....

#4873 3 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

I still have it and will never sell! Awesome game!

#4874 3 years ago

WTB Spiderman Red HUO or close to it. Cash in hand for the right deal.

#4875 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

I still have it and will never sell! Awesome game!

Your welcome!! I will never sell STTNG as well. You may see it again at Pintastic.

#4876 3 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

PM sent

#4877 3 years ago

Superchexx has lots of interest but still available. Willing to trade for a pin of equal value. Looking for a nice Bad Cats, Whirlwind or Fish Tales +/- cash. Let me know what you have. Other pins considered.

#4878 3 years ago

Going to list my Sure Shot in the marketplace when I get a chance. Wasn't sure if anybody on here was interested. $475

PF is very nice with some minor touch ups. BG is not so good on the back (touched up by previous owner), but all artwork is intact from the front and it's decent. 9 ball shooter rod, but I also have the original. Chimes rebuilt. Cab and BB decent, new PF glass and recently shopped. Legs refurbed. Apron nice with new score/instruction cards. Custom keychain and new repro bound manual. Games works 100% and plays great.

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

#4879 3 years ago

Looking to buy an AC/DC Premium mid $6k range.Doesn't need to have many mods, if any.Basically a clean cabinet and playfield.
Please let me know if you are thinking of selling one.Thanks.

#4880 3 years ago

Time the thin the heard down some, so going to be selling the following games, I will be taking pictures later today, however you are welcome to come see the games in person which is probably best. all games are working 100%, all games are full of the best non ghosting led's, and play fast! I am not looking to ship at this time, I much prefer that people come and see and play the games, I have built a fantastic reputation over the past 15 years of being in the hobby, and the last thing I want is an unhappy buyer, I would rather not sell then end up with an unhappy buyer, and I have NEVER had one before. Pictures will be posted soon, as I have to move a few things around to get good pictures.
***** CHANGE IN TITLES*******
Batman Stern, new playfield installed, playfield protector installed over entire playfield, all non ghosting LED, home use only, updated software with movie music and sound, Movie master toys, bobble head joker in place of old one, Made an LED strip backbox for it, has 2 lights that shine the bat symbol on the ground and ceiling, 100% working, no issues, everything is very very nice. 5500
Flintstones, custom translite family version, custom side art, Plastic playfield protector installed, Flintstones cartoon decal in center of playfield, 100% non ghosting LED bulbs, Lit houses, additional lights added, nice playfield with no wear, 100% working, plug and play condition with all new white rubbers. 3300
Star Wars trilogy, front of cabinet repainted in a few spots, metal half moons around the flippers, game was modified so it has stereo sound instead of one speaker, a few star wars figures, A tiny amount of wear around the han solo hole and the up kicker hole, everything functions exactly as it should, Xwing has no broken tips. 4500
Addams Family, nice cabinet, playfield had some mansion wear, however I covered it with the mansion decal, also installed a full plastic overlay on the playfield that really makes it shine, tons of mods, Fester, train, phone, bear rug, and more, new glass, plays fantastic. 6000
Congo, Playfield has a very fine line from the N in Congo to the flippers, no idea what you would call it, it is very minor, but is there, game was just fully shopped, full non ghosting LED bulbs, the bottom monkey was just rebuilt, added some congo monkey figures, plastic playfield protector installed, B&W cabinet, a nice clean fast playing Congo, with no broken plastics, installed red flasher strip in volcano to make it really stand out 3500 SOLD!
Terminator 3, undocumented Home use only, I am the second owner, Game has all new rubbers, led strips on the ramps, plastic playfield protector on the game, all premium non ghosting bulbs throughout the entire game, half moon circles around the flipper buttons, red filter over the dmd, plays FAST. Great game. 3K
Honestly, prices are firm at this point, so please do not shoot me lower offers at this time, it is with a heavy heart I am selling these games, I put a TON of working into these, cleaning, fixing, getting them to play perfectly.
You can come see them in Milford pretty much any time you like.
*****Updated pictures of Congo, and Flintstones will be up today******
I believe this will take you to the pictures I just took, I do not want to clog the thread with all these photo's, will get them on the market place soon as well.
http://s306.photobucket.com/user/balboarules/library/?sort=3&page=1
Thanks
Steve

Added over 3 years ago: Only game left for sale now is Addams Family, price drop to 5500 cash upon pickup.

#4881 3 years ago

Two projects, one price. Gottlieb Circus and Airborne Avengers. 600 firm.

Gottlieb Circus. Playfield is a 7. Backglass is a 7. It has MPU issues. It locks up using the original MPU. When I put in my aftermarket MPU in, it works fine. (Not included in sale)

Atari Airborne Avengers: BG is a 9. Playfield is a 8. Does not work, just lights up. Have not dug into it.

13312914_10207853847077096_399224495335831947_n_(resized).jpg

13344749_10207853847397104_6091319521029394753_n_(resized).jpg

#4882 3 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

Time the thin the heard down some, so going to be selling the following games, I will be taking pictures later today, however you are welcome to come see the games in person which is probably best. all games are working 100%, all games are full of the best non ghosting led's, and play fast! I am not looking to ship at this time, I much prefer that people come and see and play the games, I have built a fantastic reputation over the past 15 years of being in the hobby, and the last thing I want is an unhappy buyer, I would rather not sell then end up with an unhappy buyer, and I have NEVER had one before. Pictures will be posted soon, as I have to move a few things around to get good pictures.
Stern Batman the dark knight, HUO undocumented, I messed up the play field, so I just installed a brand new play field on the game, plus it is full LED, has custom movie sounds, Shaker motor installed, new glass, movie masters toys, custom Joker bobblehead in place of tiny Joker, also installed one of those playfield protectors that give the entire playfield more shine, and protect the playfield and I made an LED strip back box mod so the backglass has nice full lighting and installed a remote control so you can dim it to your liking. 5500
Star Wars trilogy, front of cabinet repainted in a few spots, metal half moons around the flippers, game was modified so it has stereo sound instead of one speaker, a few star wars figures, A tiny amount of wear around the han solo hole and the up kicker hole, everything functions exactly as it should, Xwing has no broken tips. 4500
Addams Family, nice cabinet, playfield had some mansion wear, however I covered it with the mansion decal, also installed a full plastic overlay on the playfield that really makes it shine, tons of mods, Fester, train, phone, bear rug, and more, new glass, plays fantastic. 6000
Terminator 3 another undocumented HUO game, Full LED, Metal half circles installed on the cabinet, playfield protector installed, red filter over dmd installed, LED's strips on the 3 ramps and the main shooter ramp, all can be removed if not liked, also LED with full circle lights in the pop bumpers. 3000
Honestly, prices are firm at this point, so please do not shoot me lower offers at this time, it is with a heavy heart I am selling these games, I put a TON of working into these, cleaning, fixing, getting them to play perfectly.
I believe this will take you to the pictures I just took, I do not want to clog the thread with all these photo's, will get them on the market place soon as well.
Thanks
Steve

Hey, Steve - Do you have any Rocky stuff I can buy?

(PS - I tried to get through Creed. Really I did. But I fell asleep a half hour in. )

#4883 3 years ago

Guys bring these games to Pintastic!

#4884 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

(PS - I tried to get through Creed. Really I did. But I fell asleep a half hour in. )

Sorry Boob, I used to have one of the biggest collections in the world, but had to sell it off for the family, the few items I have left, I really want to hold on to, if your looking at the pictures on the link, that was from when I was selling it all. I do have a very rare error poster for Rocky II that I had restored, it says Rocky III coming soon, but it was supposed to be for II. I would let that go for 300. Paid 200 to get it restored.

#4885 3 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

Stern Batman the dark knight, HUO undocumented, I messed up the play field, so I just installed a brand new play field on the game, plus it is full LED, has custom movie sounds, Shaker motor installed, new glass, movie masters toys, custom Joker bobblehead in place of tiny Joker, also installed one of those playfield protectors that give the entire playfield more shine, and protect the playfield and I made an LED strip back box mod so the backglass has nice full lighting and installed a remote control so you can dim it to your liking. 5500
Terminator 3 another undocumented HUO game, Full LED, Metal half circles installed on the cabinet, playfield protector installed, red filter over dmd installed, LED's strips on the 3 ramps and the main shooter ramp, all can be removed if not liked, also LED with full circle lights in the pop bumpers. 3000
Thanks
Steve

Great guy to deal with! Buy with confidence!
Help the guy out, he needs to park in his garage! ;-P

#4886 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I've got a whole bunch of prop stuff from the production of Creed, I wasn't a huge fan of that movie either. The cool thing is that the props basically reference the previous movies and fictional history. My favorite is probably Apollo on the cover of Essence magazine. Some are sold and I have a few listed for sale right now. Some are keepers.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wot-anyone-collect-movie-props#post-2927981

#4887 3 years ago

Oh Herbert, If I had the money, I would buy all of it, those that know me know what Rocky means to me. I would LOVE all that stuff.

#4888 3 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Great guy to deal with! Buy with confidence!
Help the guy out, he needs to park in his garage! ;-P

Thanks pal, I don't even have a garage, trust me I really did not want to make that for sale post. Too long of a story to get into.

#4889 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Going to list my Sure Shot in the marketplace when I get a chance. Wasn't sure if anybody on here was interested. $475
PF is very nice with some minor touch ups. BG is not so good on the back (touched up by previous owner), but all artwork is intact from the front and it's decent. 9 ball shooter rod, but I also have the original. Chimes rebuilt. Cab and BB decent, new PF glass and recently shopped. Legs refurbed. Apron nice with new score/instruction cards. Custom keychain and new repro bound manual. Games works 100% and plays great.

I have played Colson's Sure Shot. This is a very good price for a good wedgehead, in nice shape, from a reliable seller.

#4890 3 years ago

Have a Very nice Totan. Looking for IM vault, avatar or ToM. Color dmd, beautiful pf, LEDs, genie fireball mod, new metal skill ramp. Cab faded. Game is in md

#4891 3 years ago

Still available: Two Gottlieb "The Games" project machines with a spare playfield:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-project-games-two-gottlieb-the-games-spare-playfield

20160530205211793_(resized).jpg

20160530205129703_(resized).jpg

#4892 3 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

***** CHANGE IN TITLES*******
Flintstones, custom translite family version, custom side art, Plastic playfield protector installed, Flintstones cartoon decal in center of playfield, 100% non ghosting LED bulbs, Lit houses, additional lights added, nice playfield with no wear, 100% working, plug and play condition with all new white rubbers. 3300
Congo, Playfield has a very fine line from the N in Congo to the flippers, no idea what you would call it, it is very minor, but is there, game was just fully shopped, full non ghosting LED bulbs, the bottom monkey was just rebuilt, added some congo monkey figures, plastic playfield protector installed, B&W cabinet, a nice clean fast playing Congo, with no broken plastics, installed red flasher strip in volcano to make it really stand out 3500
*****Updated pictures of Congo, and Flintstones will be up today******
Thanks
Steve

Sent an email regarding Congo. Looking to buy the game and add it to the Pintastic freeplay area.

#4893 3 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Sent an email regarding Congo. Looking to buy the game and add it to the Pintastic freeplay area.

I am sorry, Congo just sold.

#4894 3 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

Oh man I didn't see the change in titles

#4895 3 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

image_(resized).jpeg

#4896 3 years ago

Hey, Steve - You still got that Congo? How about Rocky memorabilia? Anything? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

See you at Pintastic!

#4897 3 years ago

Boob, your killing me, just killing me here. I have Flintstones, SWT, Terminator 3, Stern Dark knight, Addams Family left, pictures of Flintstones will be added very soon.

#4899 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Hey, Steve - You still got that Congo? How about Rocky memorabilia? Anything? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?
See you at Pintastic!

Yes, I will need someway to know who you are, def want to meet you.

Steve

#4900 3 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

I will need someway to know who you are

Nope. No you don't. Somethings just stand out on their own.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.95
$ 20.90
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Haus
$ 7.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 29.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 259.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 12.99
$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
Electronics
nvram.weebly.com
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 89.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 189.00
Boards
Little Shop Of Games
There are 14407 posts in this topic. You are on page 98 of 289.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside