5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 15,041 posts
  • 793 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Pinfactory2000
  • Topic is favorited by 428 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 15041 posts in this topic. You are on page 95 of 301.
#4701 3 years ago

I still have a nice very clean Stern 24 for sale or trade. Price drop to $3000

#4702 3 years ago

I'm still looking for something in the NH area ... South Park, TMNT, Medusa or a few other late 70's/early 80's SS (Seawitch, Nine Ball, Disco Fever, Time Fantasy), Stern NFL, a nice Monopoly, Big Buck Hunter, WWF, Congo, cheap Kiss Pro?

#4703 3 years ago

TWDLE now sold through another venue.

#4704 3 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I'm still looking for something in the NH area ... Big Buck Hunter

Man I hope you land the BBH. I'd love to invite myself over to try it out. Looks pretty fun and you hardly see them out in the wild.

#4705 3 years ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

Man I hope you land the BBH. I'd love to invite myself over to try it out. Looks pretty fun and you hardly see them out in the wild.

It's not looking promising to find one.... though I do have a couple leads on some other games.

#4707 3 years ago

Looking for an Acdc pro led. I Can arrange shipping as long as you can put it on a pallet.
Thanks

#4708 3 years ago
#4709 3 years ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

There use to be one on route at "The Land Ho" on the Cape (Orleans) a few years back. Don't know if it's still there or who provides/supports those games.

#4710 3 years ago

WTB: Walking Dead Pro (TWD). Looking for HUO within 4 hours of Boston.

#4711 3 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I am shocked, but also excited by this post Dave......So many have said this game is great, but I cannot get into it. Given I trust your opinion, I am hoping you discover what I have not been able to.

#4712 3 years ago

TWD is epic and a masterpiece it has lasted almost a year for me

#4713 3 years ago
Quoted from Daniml:

There use to be one on route at "The Land Ho" on the Cape (Orleans) a few years back. Don't know if it's still there or who provides/supports those games.

I think I played the same bbh at the beachcomber in wellfleet a few years ago. As of last summer, the land ho had a fun avatar pro

#4714 3 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

TWD is epic and a masterpiece

I'll second that. Bought mine from this thread about a year ago.

#4715 3 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

. . . So many have said this game is great, but I cannot get into it. Given I trust your opinion, I am hoping you discover what I have not been able to.

I second that about Walking Dead.
I was so happy to see Stern making this title at the time, then I got to "hear" it.
The actor they hired to do the call outs sounds like George Bush doing a bad accent.
If AMC couldn't get the FULL license, then I would have passed.
I have tried it with the real voices from the show, but of course those call outs weren't recorded for the achievement you accomplish. In other words, I would prefer to hear Andrew Lincoln saying something like, Good job, you got an extra ball. for example.

#4716 3 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Am I reading this right?
You were one of the more adamant critics of TWD when I had my NIB, albeit in the beginning 5 codes ago.
What changed your mind?

No regrets at all with mine gone.
The Premium is far better, should you decide to add.

#4717 3 years ago

Star Trek Premium still for sale, lowered price looking for a nice Spiderman or just cash. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-star-trek-le-premium-stern-2013-2018. Need to sell soon.

#4718 3 years ago

Wanted to buy: Bally Squawk & Talk sound board. Need it for a Spectrum but can get different roms if needed.

Squark_&_Talk._(resized).jpg

#4719 3 years ago
Quoted from ejg10532626:

Am I reading this right?
You were one of the more adamant critics of TWD when I had my NIB

Nobody is more shocked than me. I ended up giving it another try with the latest software, and then I got mad at the shortest games ever. About 60 games of cheap drains later on 3 different copies, it clicked for me. It has the same quality as my Eight Ball. Crappy and unfair... And then it just gives you a massive thrill. Not the first game I changed my mind on (cough_ iron man cough_).

And E, if you still had it with the latest software, you might have kept it longer. Lyman made it a lot better.

#4720 3 years ago

Game of Thrones Premium. Mods include alternate translite (T800 version) and matching laseriffic topper, Stern Stark side armor, blue slingshot protectors, shaker motor, custom Stark plunger, flipper covers (the gear ones), Mezelmods ram, misc other small mods. $6700

#4721 3 years ago

Getting a hobbit LE in trade in next few weeks. Prob not going to open do hoping for local trade in md/pa/nj area. Looking for GoT pro and cash. Won't have game for a few weeks but just trying to line up a Thrones.

#4722 3 years ago

LOTR, $5,000. See my listing for pictures: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/34429

IMG_20160508_212053_(resized).jpg

#4723 3 years ago

Game of Thrones Premium $6150

Mods, low plays etc. details in the add

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-game-of-thrones-premium-2

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#4724 3 years ago

Also have a players R911 up for sale also asking $900

#4725 3 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

Looking for a Data East Time Machine bump!

There is one for sale Greensboro NC Craigslist,425 dollars non working all there.

#4727 3 years ago

Anyone have any intrest in a circus. It boots and plays but resets sometimes. I believe the mpu is suspect here. No ground mods have been done. The playfield is decent but has some wear, the BG has some flaking and there is a fairly large scratch on one side of the cabinet. I will snap pictures tomorrow. The sound does not work.

If interested I'll throw in a pascal board in for another 250 which fixes everything except the sound problems.

#4728 3 years ago

I have a few games up for sale:

HUO SM Red many extras 5900.00
HUO Avengers Pro 4100.00
HUO Metallica Pro custom side rails, shaker motor, plus more 4900.00
Very Nice SST with clear coated playfield 2600.00
Jackbot w/full Coin Taker LEDs 2800.00
TFTC with topper 2900.00

I am located in Central New Jersey.

#4729 3 years ago

Excuse my ignorance but what does SST stand for?

Quoted from biged7:

I have a few games up for sale:
HUO SM Red many extras 5900.00
HUO Avengers Pro 4100.00
HUO Metallica Pro custom side rails, shaker motor, plus more 4900.00
Very Nice SST with clear coated playfield 2600.00
Jackbot w/full Coin Taker LEDs 2800.00
TFTC with topper 2900.00
I am located in Central New Jersey.

#4731 3 years ago
#4732 3 years ago

SST=Starship Troopers

#4733 3 years ago

Not pinball but, I have a Chexx Super Hockey "Bubble" table. The machine work great, it's the coin op version with redbase made in 2000. I was going to restore it as it needs some things to make it shine, It needs new ice, 3 gear boxes, new player lock washers, 4 dome bolts and two new barrel locks for the doors which comes to about $365.00 in parts. I paid 900.00 for it figuring 1250ish isn't bad considering these things new are about 3k and over 2k used in minty shape.

So asking what I have paid 900 takes it and you will need a van to transport it. PM me if interested.

#4734 3 years ago

I'll know weds if I'm getting 6 more A list games.

#4735 3 years ago

Sopranos coming in weds or Thursday

#4736 3 years ago

Have a beautiful HUO Spiderman Red (SM 2007) that I'm contemplating trading for a HUO Tron. This is not the anorexia cartoon bobblehead Spiderman, but the good one.

Cliffy's installed as soon as I got it on:

Doc Ock hole
Magnet
Sandman
Right ramp

Got it with only 200 plays at that time and probably put 200 more on it since then.

Let me know if interested. Beautiful game. May sell outright.

#4737 3 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Sopranos coming in weds or Thursday

Great game...Still loving mine which I got a good deal on from you!

#4738 3 years ago

Jurassic Park $2500 to pinsiders. Players condition. I paid $2500 and have added scoop mods, gate mod that opens and leds everywhere. Looking to get a LOTR after i sell. Short gameplay video link

PM me for photos.
20160509_153401_(resized).jpg

Added over 4 years ago: SOLD

#4739 3 years ago

I have a Lotr and a Tspp and a few others coming in but I don't do trades

#4740 3 years ago

Decent Joker Poker SS for sale. New RD Power Supply board and Ni-Wumpf. Everything else is in pretty good shape. Couple minor issues. Located in upper northeast MD near 95. EDITED: Currently priced at $1200, but open to offers and possibly trades.

#4741 3 years ago

Looking for an avatar. Close to md/pa/nj

#4742 3 years ago

Looking for a Junkyard, RFM, and Monopoly near MD

#4743 3 years ago
Quoted from Jason1413:

Decent Joker Poker SS for sale. New RD Power Supply board and Ni-Wumpf. Everything else is in pretty good shape. Couple minor issues. Located in upper northeast MD near 95.

Price?

#4744 3 years ago
Quoted from Jason1413:

Decent Joker Poker SS for sale. New RD Power Supply board and Ni-Wumpf. Everything else is in pretty good shape. Couple minor issues. Located in upper northeast MD near 95.

I played one for the first time a few weeks back and I'm hooked. I will own one of these sooner than later but timing isn't right. I need to get other games out the door first.

#4745 3 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

I played one for the first time a few weeks back and I'm hooked. I will own one of these sooner than later but timing isn't right. I need to get other games out the door first.

You need to get that ACDC out the door and into my CRV!

#4746 3 years ago

HUO RFM. Just acquired but can't get into it.

#4747 3 years ago

Guess that would help huh? I'm looking at $1200 right now but I'm open to offers. No room in the new game room and could use the cash for some other stuff right now.

#4748 3 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

You need to get that ACDC out the door and into my CRV!

Haha, No acdc isn't leaving just yet, sorcerer will be next if I ever get time to finish it

#4749 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Looking for an avatar. Close to md/pa/nj

There was a really nice one at Allentown that I don't think sold for $4,100. It was in between two vendor booths, so I'm not sure who owned it. One side was Flipper Fidelity, but I didn't take notice to who was on the other side.

Looked to be in really nice shape. You could contact Flipper Fidelity and I'm sure if it isn't theirs, they could probably tell you who owned it.

#4750 3 years ago

I played it, if it was the one set up next to ghostbusters. Fun machine in great shape. While there was always small line for the ghosbusters, I skirted around it and was happy to play the avatar.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7.65
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 16.00
Tools
PinballSolutions.eu
$ 20.00
$ 15.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 6.95
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 18.95
Various Other Swag
Third Coast Pinball
$ 2.50
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 9,500.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 55.00
Lighting - Interactive
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 12.95
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 128.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 219.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
There are 15041 posts in this topic. You are on page 95 of 301.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside