5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,806 posts
  • 787 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by mpdpvdpin
  • Topic is favorited by 425 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 14806 posts in this topic. You are on page 89 of 297.
#4401 3 years ago

Looking for a nice NGG. Please PM me.

#4402 3 years ago
Quoted from V4Vendetta:

I'm trying to buy his shadow but just to cover all ground,i have to ask, has anyone dealt with embryonjohn? anyone vouch for him?

I personally do not know seller, just checked MapQuest, it is a little over an hour away from me, if it helps both parties out to make the deal happen, I will take the ride and see the game in person for the buyer.

#4403 3 years ago

Your good people Steve.
A giver

#4404 3 years ago

I have a really nice STTNG I might be looking to trade / sell next week. All LED, flipper fidelity upgrade. Translite signed by actors who play Data, Worf, Geordi, and Troi.

Would be interested in TOM, CV, TOTAN. MET Premium, IM, DW, IJ (wms)...make an offer. Obviously +/- cash where needed.

Will figure a cash price out if trade doesn't work.

image_(resized).jpeg

#4406 3 years ago

Super tempting.................on that Star Trek.

#4407 3 years ago
Quoted from Don44:

Nice Stern 24. The playfield is in excellent condition, practically like new with all led lighting. The cabinet has a scratch on one side of the cabinet and 2 scratches on one side of the head. Works 100 %, very clean and perfectly dialed in. Open to trades but interested in Theatre of Macic, Family Guy, Simpsons pinball party, creature from black lagoon. Can add cash to any of those or sell for $3200. Easy access to pin in my house.

IMG_0513_(resized).JPG

Glwts....I love mine, fun game.

#4408 3 years ago

Up for trade is my collector quality Star Wars E1 pin2K. Looks brand new, works perfectly, and has the special rare gold plaque that
Williams put on their last few pins produced before the company closed their pin division. I’m hoping that its amazing condition and special plaque combined with the fact that in the upcoming years the new Star Wars movies will continue to increase this machine’s value will justify a higher trade value. So who wants my Star Wars?

20160328_224945_(resized).jpg

20160328_225119_(resized).jpg

20160328_225201_(resized).jpg

#4409 3 years ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

fact that in the upcoming years the new Star Wars movies will continue to increase this machine’s value will justify a higher trade value

Not a fact

#4410 3 years ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

Super tempting.................on that Star Trek.

I can attest that it is a really nice one. Plays like a dream.

#4411 3 years ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

Up for trade is my collector quality Star Wars E1 pin2K. Looks brand new, works perfectly, and has the special rare gold plaque that
Williams put on their last few pins produced before the company closed their pin division. I’m hoping that its amazing condition and special plaque combined with the fact that in the upcoming years the new Star Wars movies will continue to increase this machine’s value will justify a higher trade value. So who wants my Star Wars?

20160328_224945_(resized).jpg20160328_225119_(resized).jpg20160328_225201_(resized).jpg

This is the machine that was listed here about a year ago, a real fact... https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-star-wars-episode-1-huo-320000

#4412 3 years ago

$2900 seemed like a fair price for the condition. What are you valuing the trade at today?

#4413 3 years ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

combined with the fact that in the upcoming years the new Star Wars movies

True, more movies are coming, but unfortunately the majority of Star Wars fans will always consider Episode 1 to be a massive turd. Sadly, new movies won't help that. I am a huge Star Wars fan, but personally have zero desire to ever own this machine.

Not saying this to be negative, just trying to be realistic about the value of this machine increasing just because it is Star Wars themed. The condition will always be a big plus (as long as it stays in such great condition).

Good luck with your trade!

#4414 3 years ago
Quoted from brucipher:

True, more movies are coming, but unfortunately the majority of Star Wars fans will always consider Episode 1 to be a massive turd. Sadly, new movies won't help that. I am a huge Star Wars fan, but personally have zero desire to ever own this machine.
Not saying this to be negative, just trying to be realistic about the value of this machine increasing just because it is Star Wars themed. The condition will always be a big plus (as long as it stays in such great condition).
Good luck with your trade!

That is very true, the prequels are highly regarded as terrible, not to mention they were beyond mass marketed, with the success of the new one, the prequels are even more disliked. I wish they had done a better job with that game, but the movie clips looked terrible, the game play was poor, it was just a dud. The worst of the 3 Star Wars machines.

Honestly, I would suggest EBay, you might find that "I GOTTA HAVE IT" Star Wars fan.

Best of luck with it. If Nucor does get released again, that would be a huge positive in trying to sell one of these.

#4415 3 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

That is very true, the prequels are highly regarded as terrible, not to mention they were beyond mass marketed, with the success of the new one, the prequels are even more disliked. I wish they had done a better job with that game, but the movie clips looked terrible, the game play was poor, it was just a dud. The worst of the 3 Star Wars machines.
Honestly, I would suggest EBay, you might find that "I GOTTA HAVE IT" Star Wars fan.
Best of luck with it. If Nucor does get released again, that would be a huge positive in trying to sell one of these.

There are other alternatives to the original computer. I have my SE1 going now, and it had a dead computer.

#4416 3 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

There are other alternatives to the original computer. I have my SE1 going now, and it had a dead computer.

Did you find it improved the video with the new computer you put in?

#4417 3 years ago

Sold Pending Pick-up

#4418 3 years ago

#4419 3 years ago

Any one have anything around in the $500 range? Em or early ss. Projects or unloved d list titles, or em are all ideal.

#4420 3 years ago

Listing a Metallica Premium for a friend. Game is in great shape. HUO. He is looking for local pickup only (no shipping). This is the premium with the road case art. Please PM if you are interested and I'll put you in touch.

#4421 3 years ago

Gottlieb Magnotron. Nice playfield & backglass.Decent original cab. Works, new rubber,flipper coils,etc. Asking 750.

Picture_1490_(resized).jpg

#4422 3 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

Listing a Metallica Premium for a friend. Game is in great shape. HUO. He is looking for local pickup only (no shipping). This is the premium with the road case art. Please PM if you are interested and I'll put you in touch.

Is there a price?

#4423 3 years ago
Quoted from purplemunkydishw:

Any one have anything around in the $500 range? Em or early ss. Projects or unloved d list titles, or em are all ideal.

I have a players Comet for $700.00

#4425 3 years ago
Quoted from msj2222:

Is there a price?

$5900 ? Is in Marketplace

#4427 3 years ago

New guy? Well. you won't get close to your RS or most of you wish-list. Have you been going to The Sanctum? Make some friends in the area and maybe a $500 game will come out of the woodwork. EM or System-80 might be around.

#4428 3 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

New guy? Well. you won't get close to your RS or most of you wish-list. Have you been going to The Sanctum? Make some friends in the area and maybe a $500 game will come out of the woodwork. EM or System-80 might be around.

I have a hot shots that works when it wants to that I'd sell for 500. Consider it a sometimes working project.

#4429 3 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Oh, not expecting any of the wish list, just looking for something new.

Quoted from eabundy:

I have a hot shots that works when it wants to that I'd sell for 500. Consider it a sometimes working project.

The Soild State carinival Hot Shots or the EM pool based game? I'd really be interested in the later.

#4430 3 years ago

bally 8 ball with the fonz for $600 on the mass line - 68 minutes from exit 48 off rt84 the way I drive - decent shape - worked great when I had it set up last - if interested I can set it up to make sure everything is still fine.

#4431 3 years ago

Soild State carinival Hot Shots or the EM pool based game? I'd really be interested in the later.

Solid state carnival one

#4432 3 years ago

I may release my HUO Ironman, HUO Transformers LE Decepticon, or WoF for trade.....if something good pops up

#4434 3 years ago

If anyone is looking for a Jack*Bot or Batman: Dark Knight, let me know - cash or trade. I'm looking for Avatar, Star Trek Pro, TWD Pro, or maybe something else. Dave

#4435 3 years ago
Quoted from dmieczko:

If anyone is looking for a Jack*Bot or Batman: Dark Knight, let me know - cash or trade. I'm looking for Avatar, Star Trek Pro, TWD Pro, or maybe something else. Dave

JeffLadder in PA just posted up a TWD Pro with mods and approx. 200 games on it.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-walking-dead-pro-stern-2014-2021#post-3067581

#4436 3 years ago

Here are those Genesis pictures. NOS ramps with Cliffy enterance kits and NOS translite.

1200$

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#4437 3 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I may release my HUO Ironman, HUO Transformers LE Decepticon, or WoF for trade.....if something good pops up

I've got a LOTR & a SM?

#4438 3 years ago

Looking to trade a very nice BSD for a TX sector or Junkyard.

#4439 3 years ago

Considering selling rest of collection for $$ reasons. Have a TFLE Autobots on the marketplace, loaded with mods - 5k

DE WWF Royal Rumble, loaded with Mods, CQ - 3k
T2 CQ - 4k

Shoot me a pm if interested in any of them.

Dave

008_(resized).JPG

007_(resized).JPG

009_(resized).JPG

#4440 3 years ago

You have an IM VE and had a TF LE ... I'd take either LOTR or SM but would rather have your ST Premium.

#4441 3 years ago

Looking to sell my DE Star Wars. Play field is in good shape, cab is a little rough but not terrible. Has upgraded code! $2800 obo
Also looking to move my Iron Man, it is the classic version. I'd like to get $2500 but offers welcome.
Looking for Avengers Pro, otherwise just cash offers. Both games located at CT Pinball Sanctum.

#4442 3 years ago

Also looking to move my Iron Man, it is the classic version. I'd like to get $2500 but offers welcome.
Looking for Avengers Pro, otherwise just cash offers. Both games located at CT Pinball Sanctum.

$2500 for iron man, I'm in!
Must be a typo I guessing?

#4443 3 years ago

Looking to move my NIB Metallica premium Road case edition... Prefer a trade.. Pm for details.

#4444 3 years ago

Looking to trade my BK2K. I just tore it down and did a shop job. Rebuilt flippers with superbands all new rubbers, all switches cleaned and checked, boards were checked by Allan Davidson, playfields was cleaned and touched up in a couple small spots and mylared over. Factory Mylar on the rest. Ramp is mint, all parts were ultrasonicly cleaned. There is one broken and one cracked plastic, neither are obvious at all. Game plays great with no issues. Cab is in decent shape with typical nicks and fade.Ideally looking for a lesser title or project plus cash, or a straight out sale. Looking in the $2400 range.

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

#4445 3 years ago

So much going around right now my head is dizzy.

I've got a sttng and a Dh on the block. Anyone welcome to come by and check them out!

#4446 3 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

$2500 for iron man, I'm in!
Must be a typo I guessing?

It's the classic version, kinda like a home version

#4447 3 years ago

Man, that bk2000 makes me want a bk2000

#4448 3 years ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

It's the classic version, kinda like a home version

That makes more sense to me

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 1,200.00
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 7,500.00
$ 79.00
$ 209.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 67.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Pro
$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 49.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 239.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 60.00
Playfield - Plastics
Vandelay Industries
$ 12,500.00
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
There are 14806 posts in this topic. You are on page 89 of 297.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside