IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 87 of 608.
#4301 8 years ago

Fish tales up for sale or trade, complete with topper. What do you have for trade or cash? See my market ad.

#4302 8 years ago

I will get a refinery gb premium if i can move these pins. some are easy out but one will require some rearranging so some time will be needed to get the pin out of my house.

all are obro

bsd-3500-easy access. nice with little touch up of the reds on cabs. works fine.
sttng-4500-easy access. very nice game. works fine.
gnr-5000-easy access. nice with very little wear at hole. not perfect but much better than what i typically see.
whitewater-4500-in a tight space that will be harder to access. will need to move stuff out of way first. kick out decal over a baby pinky nail sized wear spot. complete with topper. some fade on one side.

let me know if you are interested in pics. shipping not a problem but i can't prep game so navl on legs shipping is only option. prefer cash and carry of course.

#4303 8 years ago

Star Trek Pro, Fresh off Route 3,850

#4304 8 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

want....but can't have (stupid GB preorder)

#4305 8 years ago

FS: Met Pro HUO full LED & new rubbers & cliffy protectors. This is an early version with wooden head & the snake has the fangs molded into it $4,800. Has some tasteful mods & new sub woofer. Zero cracked plastics & no issues play 100%!! Any questions PM please.

IMG_3114_(resized).JPGIMG_3114_(resized).JPG

IMG_3116_(resized).JPGIMG_3116_(resized).JPG

IMG_3168_(resized).JPGIMG_3168_(resized).JPG

IMG_3165_(resized).JPGIMG_3165_(resized).JPG

IMG_3166_(resized).JPGIMG_3166_(resized).JPG

IMG_3167_(resized).JPGIMG_3167_(resized).JPG

#4306 8 years ago

It also has shaker and a cool light up Skull topper

#4307 8 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Jasontaps would probably be interested. He's looking for one.

#4308 8 years ago
Quoted from jchiu:

Jasontaps would probably be interested. He's looking for one.

I have a whole bunch of people that PMd already

#4309 8 years ago

Looking for Bally Vector any condition.

#4310 8 years ago

For what it's worth fellow buyers, Saveleaningtower has been raging in PMs to me since I downvoted his post. I'm not retransmitting any of his garbage, just putting it out there. This guy doesn't seem stable to me and I wouldn't want to deal with him, just filing this under 'wtf'.

#4311 8 years ago

Curious why you downvoted a for sale post?

#4312 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

He doesn't believe we should save the leaning tower.

#4313 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

He doesn't believe we should save the leaning tower.

I see what you did there!

#4314 8 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

For what it's worth fellow buyers, Saveleaningtower has been raging in PMs to me since I downvoted his post. I'm not retransmitting any of his garbage, just putting it out there. This guy doesn't seem stable to me and I wouldn't want to deal with him, just filing this under 'wtf'.

Quoted from yzfguy:

Ha.

#4315 8 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

Quoted from yzfguy:

Ha.

#4316 8 years ago

Is this a "Jersey thing" with you guys?

#4317 8 years ago

It was worth a double

#4319 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Yeahhhhhh, that ship has sailed. I'd gladly elaborate as I always do but I ain't puttin' shit on this fire. Fuck that.

#4320 8 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

Yeahhhhhh, that ship has sailed. I'd gladly elaborate as I always do but I ain't puttin' shit on this fire. Fuck that.

I say death match in the basement!!!

#4321 8 years ago
#4322 8 years ago

I'm unstable? You want me to share the pm?

#4323 8 years ago

Back to selling, swords! Who wants some SWORDS OF FURY! LIONMAN! 2100 if picked up!

#4324 8 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

You want me to share the pm?

From the rules here:

Publish personal information: While you’re free to post your own personal contact info (and general contact information for a company or business), you may not (under any circumstance) publish anyone else’s personal information. That includes telephone numbers, postal addresses, and email addresses, along with any material exchanged privately in PinsideMail.

Believe me, I would have already. I'm not interested in continuing this conversation but I also don't have any problem pushing back when people behave like assholes on here. You didn't have anything to say in here, you just wanted to be abusive so hey, here we are.

#4325 8 years ago

Me abusive? Like you saying you were going to kick my ass at Allentown. That's what people should know. Now it's time for moderators. And your drivel is stupid. You are the asshole as others here have already confirmed down voting a for sale post in a region specific thread cuz you are jealous.

#4326 8 years ago

FS
World Challenge Soccer - nice shape, $1150
Williams Doozie project: $200

#4327 8 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Back to selling, swords! Who wants some SWORDS OF FURY! LIONMAN! 2100 if picked up!

How much if you have to help move it?

#4328 8 years ago

Like you saying you were going to kick my ass at Allentown. That's what people should know. Now it's time for moderators.

I said nothing of the sort and I agree, it's time for moderators. You're not in balance my friend.

#4329 8 years ago

You are not my friend. I don't waste my time with people like you and mods can read the private messages and they can determine if you were threatening me. You are the one that needs meds.

#4330 8 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

How much if you have to help move it?

2200 gets it to Boston, Albany or the NJ TP

#4331 8 years ago

mods can read the private messages and they can determine if you were threatening me.

Quoted from emkay:

I agree, it's time for moderators.

OK guys, let's stop the back and forth here. Mods can't read PMs unless you somehow send them to us, as we have no access to any PMs but our own. I've looked and can't find a moderator feedback thread from either of you regarding this, and no notes on the mod chats where anyone has been contacted directly. Please stop in this thread and start a feedback thread if you'd like to discuss anything with us. You can find Moderator Feedback under the All Pinside subforum.

#4332 8 years ago

Please insert eating popcorn gif

#4333 8 years ago

So just remember 2200 geto a Swords of fury to Boston/Albany or NJ TP

And it's super nice nice nice too!

#4334 8 years ago

"26 new posts since last visit". Yeah! must be lots for sale.

Oh wait, it's a pissing match.

Let's get back to selling folks.

#4335 8 years ago

Voting should not be allowed in for sale threads or for sale forums, just IMHO. In these areas it seems it only get used for retaliatory purposes rather then for it's purpose for being a tool of proper guidance.

#4336 8 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

So just remember 2200 geto a Swords of fury to Boston/Albany or NJ TP
And it's super nice nice nice too!

You should post over in the SoF club. Lots of folks looking for on there. Honestly I can't believe this is still available. That is one minty machine.

#4337 8 years ago

Long shot here:

Would like to trade my very nice STTNG (all led,dipper fidelity speakers) for a TOM, SS, or met premie.

Thanks!

#4338 8 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

I have a whole bunch of people that PMd already

#4339 8 years ago

Would also do a straight trade for HUO AC-DC PRO for my HUO MET

#4340 8 years ago

I have a Judge Dredd playfield I was thinking about selling. I was saving it for a potential restore, but considering I have more than enough projects right now, it's just taking up space and I don't really need it.

It's partially populated--it has most of the ball guides as well as the panel with the cityscape at the rear of the playfield, wood rails, plus a few other minor parts. No paint wear, but two minor problem areas--some minor wear on the lip of the VUK hole under the deadworld planet, and a few dings--the worst on the glove near the flippers. Colors are bright--no fade.

$300 (+$65 if you want it shipped)

I can bring it to Allentown/Pinfest with a deposit.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/32561

#4341 8 years ago

Williams Slugfest- Nice condition 1,500 OBO, Gottlieb Hulk- really nice ( not working) 1,000 OBO, Cyclone - nice ( has issues 1,000 OBO. My friend Mike owns theses games he is located in Port Jervis, NY. He has several other projects from Earthshaker to Time Warp. If you are interested call 845-798-8501 Mike. He is going to Allentown on Friday only.

#4342 8 years ago

Anyone have an MMr LE NIB or spot available ?

#4343 8 years ago

Bally Wizard - 1,000 OBO to add to the list.

#4344 8 years ago

BUMP MET PRO Price Drop... $4600 w/o Shaker PM if interested. Thanks.

#4345 8 years ago

Surrounded by too many projects and parts, so I think it's time to try putting out some feelers to get rid of some stuff. Some of these are buried or in pieces right now or are just parts, but what can I say, my garage needs some cleaning. I'm going off of memory for a lot of this right now as a lot of this is stored away, so send me a message if interested in anything and I will attempt to unearth things for pictures.

Complete Project Games: Williams 4 Aces...all there, pf and bg are nice, cabinet has been repainted. $200, Williams Jackpot - nice bg and pf, cabinet has been repainted with wrong pattern and bottom panel needs fixing - $250. Backglasses have been stored in the house all winter.

Populated Playfields - Demo Man - $500, No Fear - $500 (I think both are complete but I'll need to look). Williams Lucky Ace - $100

Cabinets - No Fear - $100, Bobby Orr Power Play - $50 (rough)

Pinscore System 3-6 Shuffle Bowler Displays and Display Driver - Ideally trade for the same for a System 11 Shuffle Bowler (Tic Tac Strike)

I have a feeling I will unearth more.

#4346 8 years ago

populated playfields are super tempting. 2 games on my want list too. I have some boards, transformer is a killer though. If anyone has a reasonable priced transformer I'd love to bring one of these back to life.

#4347 8 years ago

You just found my big issue with trying to save the No Fear....although I haven't been searching as well as I could be for a transformer.

If I could find a Demo Man cabinet with transformer I'd likely keep my playfield.

Quoted from Shredso:

populated playfields are super tempting. 2 games on my want list too. I have some boards, transformer is a killer though. If anyone has a reasonable priced transformer I'd love to bring one of these back to life.

#4348 8 years ago

In case anyone wants to add a little bling to their LOTR or Iron Man:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/balrog-whip-mod

(wire wrap pictured in this IM video is not the same as my current version..If interested, I will send pics of current version, which I think looks much better.)

$60 each shipped.

#4349 8 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Surrounded by too many projects and parts, so I think it's time to try putting out some feelers to get rid of some stuff. Some of these are buried or in pieces right now or are just parts, but what can I say, my garage needs some cleaning. I'm going off of memory for a lot of this right now as a lot of this is stored away, so send me a message if interested in anything and I will attempt to unearth things for pictures.
Complete Project Games: Williams 4 Aces...all there, pf and bg are nice, cabinet has been repainted. $200, Williams Jackpot - nice bg and pf, cabinet has been repainted with wrong pattern and bottom panel needs fixing - $250. Backglasses have been stored in the house all winter.
Populated Playfields - Demo Man - $500, No Fear - $500 (I think both are complete but I'll need to look). Williams Lucky Ace - $100
Cabinets - No Fear - $100, Bobby Orr Power Play - $50 (rough)
Pinscore System 3-6 Shuffle Bowler Displays and Display Driver - Ideally trade for the same for a System 11 Shuffle Bowler (Tic Tac Strike)
I have a feeling I will unearth more.

Sounds like you got enough stuff for a booth at Pintastic.

#4350 8 years ago

Haha... I just might :>

Pics of 4 Aces for Sale.

Quoted from dannunz:

Sounds like you got enough stuff for a booth at Pintastic.

20160221_114137_(resized).jpg20160221_114137_(resized).jpg

20160221_114152_(resized).jpg20160221_114152_(resized).jpg

There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 87 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/87 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.