5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,827 posts
  • 787 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 hours ago by PJKools
  • Topic is favorited by 426 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 14827 posts in this topic. You are on page 83 of 297.
#4101 3 years ago

That and banzai stay with me forever.

#4102 3 years ago

My LOTR is sold pending pickup

#4103 3 years ago

Looking for AC-DC PRO PM if you got one... Please, be kinda sorta sorta kinda local.

#4105 3 years ago

I have a Gilligan's Island up for trade.

* No errors
* Display is great
* Playfield is pretty good
* Everything works

Offer me something !

Games I am looking for is :

* Flintstone
* Tales From The Crypt
* Diner
* Fish Tales
* High Speed Getaway 2
* Space Invaders
* Black Hole
* Flash Gordon
* Medusa
* X Files
* Nascar

If something isn't on my list shoot me a PM anyway

IMG_0985_(resized).jpg

IMG_0986_(resized).jpg

IMG_0987_(resized).jpg

IMG_0988_(resized).jpg

IMG_0989_(resized).jpg

IMG_0991_(resized).jpg

IMG_0990_(resized).jpg

#4108 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

hartford.craigslist.org link
400 to anyone here.

Good deal, wish I had room for it. Always enjoyed playing those.

#4109 3 years ago

all the deals seem to be in CT

I need something local in the NH area .... hosting a big theatre cast party this Sunday and was hoping to get one more game. Can't drive far as its tech week, so there's no time to travel.

#4110 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

400 to anyone here.

wish you were closer

#4111 3 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

My LOTR is sold pending pickup

you sick of that tron yet?

#4112 3 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

I've only had it 3 days.

#4114 3 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

Here is a video of Tron till you can get it from Ben.

#4115 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

400 to anyone here.

When are you going to quit your job so you can come back to the sanctum every week?

#4116 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

400 to anyone here.

When are you going to quit your job so you can come back to the sanctum every week?

#4117 3 years ago
Quoted from Kawydud:

Here is a video of Tron till you can get it from Ben. » YouTube video

omg. fffffffff uuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!! just kidding man that thing is fuggin sweet

#4118 3 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

I wish. Soon I hope lol.

When are you open on weekends next?

I have a Decent SBM bg and a JP repro backglass for sale as well. If interested message me

#4119 3 years ago

April 16th is our next big tournament. Have a selfie league and head to head league running right now. Even if you can only make one week you can hit up the selfie league.

#4120 3 years ago

For Trade:

Have a South Park in Rumford, ME I just got in. New DMD being ordered, just shopped, all new rubbers/balls/lights. Mr. Hankey and toilet mech in working order.

Looking for something a bit more family friendly, as I have a couple young boys, and while I don't worry about the language and them, they like to have friends over and I'm not so sure their parents will be as understanding, haha.

I think Jurassic Park is #1 on the list, but open to ideas. + cash is a thing.

#4121 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

" target="_blank">hartford.craigslist.org link
400 to anyone here.

PM Sent!

#4122 3 years ago

Faded IJ wms nice playfield $4800
TZ early game white clock, green locks, etc.. plays 100% no error or dot. slight fade on right side. great PF $5300
TZ faded super playfield $4900
Batman Forever looks like HUO $3250
Star wars ep 1 $1500 nice playfield decals peeling bit solid cab
STNG super shape $3850
Totan faded nice shape, great resto candidiate $6400

#4123 3 years ago
Quoted from Gwaxt72:

Just posted a few arcade games. we need the space..
Crystal Castles, Wrestle something, pacman cabaret, neo geo full size, all work except pacman

Did you sell the pac cabaret?

#4124 3 years ago
Quoted from bayoubilly70:

Looking for Bally Evel Knievel - thanks !

Don't know if many of you guys are heading to Pinfest in Allentown in early May but I have a couple of classic Bally I may be bringing down for free play and to sell.

EVEL KNIEVEL & MEDUSA

The Medusa is in beautiful shape with super nice original playfield, CPR glass, repro translucent targets etc...
Cabinet has some touchups but shows very well.

EK has a pretty good playfield and nice glass. Cabinet has been touched up. Plays great

I'll get them set up and photographed soon but shoot me a PM if you plan to be at the show and are interested.

Here's a quick (glass on) teaser for the Medusa.
Just repaired the shield of the gods last night, waxed it and changed the 3 translucent targets behind the drops with new repros.

20160310_010145_(resized).jpg

#4125 3 years ago

I've got a very nice Champion Pub up for trade. No playfield wear, all led many upgrades. Looking for a very nice Wh2o, TOM, MET, etc or would consider other top titles...pm me

#4126 3 years ago

AC/DC Premium Luci - SOLD
Addams Family - very nice $5800 firm
Champion Pub - great cond $3800 firm
ToTAN - very nice $7300

Pm me if interested and for more pics. Thanks!

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

#4127 3 years ago

Snapped some pics of the Medusa I mentioned earlier.

20160310_234150_(resized).jpg

20160310_234204_(resized).jpg

20160310_234251_(resized).jpg

20160310_234339_(resized).jpg

20160310_234505_(resized).jpg

20160310_234445_(resized).jpg

20160310_234546_(resized).jpg

20160310_234858_(resized).jpg

#4128 3 years ago
Quoted from Trichstorm:

AC/DC Premium Luci - Perfect $7000

PM sent on Luci, I'll take it! been looking for awhile!

#4129 3 years ago

Anyone have a Bally / Midway 'Beat the Clock' pinball for sale? PM me

#4130 3 years ago

No nice DM pins around? Cmon man sell me one!

#4131 3 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

That's a tempting offer, especially since I'm seriously considering buying a Ghostbusters Premium. DM was my first machine and I still play it all the time. It's a great machine.

#4132 3 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Trade you mine for Metalica

#4133 3 years ago

Very nice Stern Spider-Man ($4600) and Gottlieb Arena ($700) that needs work for sale in the marketplace

#4134 3 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Very nice Stern Spider-Man ($4600) and Gottlieb Arena ($700) that needs work for sale in the marketplace

Buy in confidence ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

#4135 3 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Trade you mine for Metalica

And $6K?

#4136 3 years ago

Terminator 2 list in market
Titan rubber, color matching leds
Also have a Johnny mnemonic fully shopped color matching LEDs titan rubber, hand assembly rebuilt, no insert wear, has typical fading of Redon front and right side, left side is good
$2500
If interested send a PM.

Looking to move out a couple of pins this weekend, if they don't sell will put in storage

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

#4137 3 years ago

Going to be listing my TZ for sale in the coming days to help soften the blow of my Ghostbusters LE.

The game is not CQ, but it's easily a candidate with a reasonable amount of work. Playfield is stupid mint, not a hint of fade anywhere on the cab, and game plays 100% with no errors. Has an LED clock board with proto-face, and full pinball bulbs LED kit. No broken plastics and the scoops look practically unused. has the BG color changing door mod, but nothing beyond that for mods. The game was sold as HUO, and I was given the name of the original distributor, but I don't have any receipt. While I personally believe it to be HUO, I can't make such a claim without the documentation.

I'm looking for $6,000. While I understand that's a premium price, it's a superb example. A number of Pinsiders have been over to play it, so I'm hoping a few could attest to the condition. Payment in cash, pickup greatly preferred in order to examine the game in person. Located in Watertown MA, and load up is a breeze due to a walkout basement.

Plenty of pics to follow. Feel free to PM with interest.

#4138 3 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Going to be listing my TZ for sale in the coming days to help soften the blow of my Ghostbusters LE.
The game is not CQ, but it's easily a candidate with a reasonable amount of work. Playfield is stupid mint, not a hint of fade anywhere on the cab, and game plays 100% with no errors. Has an LED clock board with proto-face, and full pinball bulbs LED kit. No broken plastics and the scoops look practically unused. has the BG color changing door mod, but nothing beyond that for mods. The game was sold as HUO, and I was given the name of the original distributor, but I don't have any receipt. While I personally believe it to be HUO, I can't make such a claim without the documentation.
I'm looking for $6,000. While I understand that's a premium price, it's a superb example. A number of Pinsiders have been over to play it, so I'm hoping a few could attest to the condition. Payment in cash, pickup greatly preferred in order to examine the game in person. Located in Watertown MA, and load up is a breeze due to a walkout basement.

Man you are going to miss that game. I dont think I could ever part with mine. Look on the bright side you still can play mine at Pintastic!

#4139 3 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

The game is not CQ, but it's easily a candidate with a reasonable amount of work.

Don't listen to this fool, this game IS collector quality. I saw this, I played it, it was the nicest example of TZ I have ever seen. If you're looking for a prime rib, original example of this pin, look no further.

#4140 3 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

A number of Pinsiders have been over to play it, so I'm hoping a few could attest to the condition.

I saw this machine in person last year and it is as great as shacklersrevenge says. While I didn't get to play it because it was in the process of being shopped out, I would buy this in a heartbeat(if I had the funds) over the others I've see listed for the same price or more. I've purchased two machines from him. He's a great guy! Buy with confidence!

P.S. Don't forget that Beaglepuss is the same seller that had the pristine, 300 play RBION for sale not too long ago that people were drooling over. GLWS

#4141 3 years ago

Looking for a Tron Le or pimped out Pro

#4142 3 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Should I jump on the bandwagon too? This machine is immaculate and BeaglePuss is a stand up dude. Will you accept a trade of my first born for this TZ?

#4143 3 years ago

I am listing my F-14 Tomcat. I picked this up last spring and have not done much to it. I was planning on doing a full restore, but I am about to start my Rollergames restoration and realized I won't be able to get to this until at least next year. I know Freeplay40 is re-doing the plastic ramps for these and offering red, blue and clear as he has done with Swords of Fury. Buthamburg is also starting work on repro playfields that should be out within the year.

It's a decent player's machine and a great restoration candidate. Mylar is coming up, has typical wear. Arrow inserts are actually level so no game play issues. NOS translite and new glass, all four flippers were just rebuilt and upgraded, 90% LED'd, original boards, inline fuse mod has been done as has a dropdown for the beacon lamps.

We had it on last weekend for five to six hours, it got a ton of play, the only issue that popped up was the right sling needs a switch adjustment.

Asking $1200 which is what I have into it. Also willing to trade plus/minus cash depending on what you have.

Pics: http://s1209.photobucket.com/user/nerdygrrl/library/F-14%20Tomcat

#4144 3 years ago

Selling a nicely restored Monster Bash.
Here is a link with pix to my FS Thread :

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-monster-bash-restored#post-3028462

#4145 3 years ago

Selling or trading Stern 24 for $3300. Very nice playfield with all nicely done leds. Cab has a couple of scratches. Works perfect. Open to trades. PM for more pics or info.

IMG_0514_(resized).JPG

#4146 3 years ago

Holy shit there's a lot of nice pins available right now. I need to win the lottery.

#4147 3 years ago
Quoted from pzy:

Holy shit there's a lot of nice pins available right now. I need to win the lottery.

There will be a lot more once people can see and play GB!

#4148 3 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

There will be a lot more once people can see and play GB!

EXACTLY!

#4149 3 years ago

Will trade my nib woz ruby red for a nib GB LE. PM me if interested. Thanks.

#4150 3 years ago

Gilligan is gone

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 12.99
$ 8.00
Cabinet Parts
Pinball Haus
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods
$ 24.50
$ 6,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple
$ 229.99
$ 94.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 5,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 14.95
$ 9.95
$ 189.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 164.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
There are 14827 posts in this topic. You are on page 83 of 297.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside