IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 76 of 608.
#3751 8 years ago

I still have a very very nice DE Star Wars. Anyone have anything interesting to trade? Willing to add up to 3k for the right game. Looking for funhouse, twilight zone, or what else do you have!

#3752 8 years ago

I've got a DMD pulled from a Scared Stiff (went Color DMD). If anyone is interested please let me know.

#3753 8 years ago

Selling my Black Rose in NY and finally got some pics loaded on my for sale listing. See it in the market place. Thanks

#3754 8 years ago

Looking to buy a system 11 game in players condition or even a project. Anyone have something to sell near or around Long Island? PM me thanks.

#3755 8 years ago

Looking for a funhouse within 300 miles of Hartford!

#3756 8 years ago

HUO MET PRO full LED w/Shaker & Cliffy protectors looking to possibly trade..? ..? +-CASH$$ Looking for a REALLY nice tastefully modded AC-DC PRO PM me if ya got one.

#3757 8 years ago

Looking for a Met Pro HUO . Stock ok or a few mods.

#3758 8 years ago

Taking a trip trough NE Ohio tomorrow. Anyone have any games like Black Knight or Gorgar?

#3759 8 years ago

I have a nice players High Speed I'm putting on the market soon, price depends on included options. Message me if you want some details

Quoted from Pmaino:

Looking to buy a system 11 game in players condition or even a project. Anyone have something to sell near or around Long Island? PM me thanks.

#3760 8 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

Also have a super nice RFM for sale $3000 https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/30510
CV is still available $6700 https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/30293
Road Show $2600

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#3761 8 years ago

I have a players Skateball that I recently shopped with plans of putting in a cpr repro eventually. Well my impatience and lack of space is making me consider selling once again. She has definitely seen some love in her day with the playfield being worn down to the wood in the usual areas. The cabinet is in nice shape with just a few scuffs on the head and the backglass is perfect. New Altek mpu, flipper bats, bumper cap set, drop target set, starposts,rubbers, she just needs the cpr playfield to be perfect. The plastic set is flat and almost perfect. The center plastic has a couple of cracks on the edges. The gates are clean and shiny. One display doesn't work and #3 display has the million digit not working. The rest of the game plays great. I was planning on replacing the last 2 displays with Dave's 6 or 7 digit led display replacement kits. He sells them either pre assembled for 40 ea or in kit form for 30.
Here's his link:http://ilaina.wix.com/wolffpac-tech

I'm looking to get 900 for her.

Here's a link to the pics:http://s1174.photobucket.com/user/chrisd68/library/Skateball%20Jan%2016?sort=2&page=1
alex_birthday_040_(resized).JPGalex_birthday_040_(resized).JPGalex_birthday_041_(resized).JPGalex_birthday_041_(resized).JPGalex_birthday_042_(resized).JPGalex_birthday_042_(resized).JPG

#3762 8 years ago

Looking for a nice example of Who dunnit. For pick up at Pinfest.

#3763 8 years ago

Very nice players condition high speed. Cabinet touched up a bit and clearcoated, coin door and legs repainted, new leg levelers. Playfield completely stripped, cleaned and waxed. Some wear as seen in the pics, some inserts slightly raised but they don't affect game play too much. New rubbers, new balls. CPR bg can be included (pictured) or I can install original bubbling backglass for a discount. Game plays 100% and topper works. I can also install Pinscore displays if you want, the ball / match display is currently out. One broken plastic

Check out the pics, PM me if interested.

Price without Pinscore displays and original bg - $1000
With CPR bg - $1200
With CPR bg and pinscore displays - $1400

FullSizeRender_(resized).jpgFullSizeRender_(resized).jpg

IMG_4371-1_(resized).JPGIMG_4371-1_(resized).JPG

IMG_4372-1_(resized).JPGIMG_4372-1_(resized).JPG

IMG_4373-1_(resized).JPGIMG_4373-1_(resized).JPG

IMG_4374-1_(resized).JPGIMG_4374-1_(resized).JPG

IMG_4375-1_(resized).JPGIMG_4375-1_(resized).JPG

IMG_4376-1_(resized).JPGIMG_4376-1_(resized).JPG

IMG_4377-1_(resized).JPGIMG_4377-1_(resized).JPG

IMG_4378-1_(resized).JPGIMG_4378-1_(resized).JPG

IMG_4379-1_(resized).JPGIMG_4379-1_(resized).JPG

#3764 8 years ago

TWDLE for sale (feeler post) $8k OBO

. Light mods include: translucent vinyl wrapped apron from PinGraffix, mirrored pinblades, blood spatter kit for ramps/flippers, bicycle girl LED mod, well walker pants, C block decal, bloody handprints on glass.

HUO only. 600 or so plays (lost track through updates). Play field is immaculate. Every couple of dozen plays the glass comes off and gets a coat of meguires wax. Balls recently changed/waxed. When it comes to maintaining I become neurotic. The thought of track marks from the ball on the in/out lanes bothers me, lol! Dirt or dust anywhere on the machine bothers me quite frankly. Located in NY, on the east end of Long Island (manorvile).

Looking for best offer. If you make the right offer, I'll be inclined to sell. If not, I'll hold onto it. Personal reasons prompted a possibility of selling. I don't know if best offer is against the rules...if so, mods, Pm me.

#3765 8 years ago
Quoted from PinLen83:

TWDLE for sale (feeler post). I don't know if best offer is against the rules...if so, mods, Pm me.

Yes, it is against the rules unfortunately. That makes it an auction. You may oust a price and then OBO for or best offer.
Nice game though, good luck with your sale

#3766 8 years ago

According to some posts these have sold for anywhere from $6,500 to into the $8,000 range. I guess it depends on mods location etc. Hope this helps and GLWTS

Quoted from PinLen83:

TWDLE for sale (feeler post). Light mods include: translucent vinyl wrapped apron from PinGraffix, mirrored pinblades, blood spatter kit for ramps/flippers, bicycle girl LED mod, well walker pants, C block decal, bloody handprints on glass.
HUO only. 600 or so plays (lost track through updates). Play field is immaculate. Every couple of dozen plays the glass comes off and gets a coat of meguires wax. Balls recently changed/waxed. When it comes to maintaining I become neurotic. The thought of track marks from the ball on the in/out lanes bothers me, lol! Dirt or dust anywhere on the machine bothers me quite frankly. Located in NY, on the east end of Long Island (manorvile).
Looking for best offer. If you make the right offer, I'll be inclined to sell. If not, I'll hold onto it. Personal reasons prompted a possibility of selling. I don't know if best offer is against the rules...if so, mods, Pm me.
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

#3767 8 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

Yes, it is against the rules unfortunately. That makes it an auction. You may oust a price and then OBO for or best offer.
Nice game though, good luck with your sale

Last I checked this with the moderation staff, "taking offers" was permitted. Posting a FIXED price and then taking offers isn't. So this ad is allowed. They also seem to give a much wider latitude to the localized threads like this.

If you have a question about it, open up a moderator feedback thread and the mods can answer it. I'd quote the mod I checked this with, but that was in a mod feedback thread, so that is probably not appropriate. But best offer seems fine unless they flipped the rules.

#3768 8 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Last I checked this with the moderation staff, "taking offers" was permitted. Posting a FIXED price and then taking offers isn't.

Taking offers = Auction
FIXED Price and then taking offers = Price set, OBO

You are allowed to have a Price set and add the option of Or Best Offer....Completley legit and nothing wrong with that.
By stating taking offers, you are virutually Auctioning your item which Robin and the mods stated they didn't want happening.

I do agree tho, when in doubt ask a Moderator

#3769 8 years ago
Quoted from PinLen83:

TWDLE for sale (feeler post). Light mods include: translucent vinyl wrapped apron from PinGraffix, mirrored pinblades, blood spatter kit for ramps/flippers, bicycle girl LED mod, well walker pants, C block decal, bloody handprints on glass.

Moderator's comment:

You are free to post a "price check" thread in the buying advice forum if you're unsure of pricing.

Once you do have a price in mind, you are encouraged to list on the marketplace first, and then link to it in the regional thread. Including "OBO" or "best offer" along with the starting price in the ad is perfectly acceptable.

That said, these regional for sale threads are grandfathered in and are generally more of a swap meet type of situation. So, as long as it stays casual and doesn't turn into a private auction, we're not going to chase people down for it.

So, at the very least, please consider donating to the site after the game sells in either situation.

#3770 8 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Moderator's comment:
You are free to post a "price check" thread in the buying advice forum if you're unsure of pricing.
Once you do have a price in mind, you are encouraged to list on the marketplace first, and then link to it in the regional thread. Including "OBO" or "best offer" along with the starting price in the ad is perfectly acceptable.
That said, these regional for sale threads are grandfathered in and are generally more of a swap meet type of situation. So, as long as it stays casual and doesn't turn into a private auction, we're not going to chase people down for it.
So, at the very least, please consider donating to the site after the game sells in either situation.

Thanks for chiming in ForceFlow. We gotta meet up since youre a local I haven't met yet.

#3771 8 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Looking for a funhouse within 300 miles of Hartford!

i have one I am considering selling but 343 miles. leds, blades rebuilt flips. pf has some bubbling under mylar but not horrific. rudy works great. cabinet pretty decent. display flaked out on me the other night but I reseated the connectors and it came back. I need to fix some connections on it.

rudolph_(2)_(resized).jpgrudolph_(2)_(resized).jpg

#3772 8 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

i have one I am considering selling but 343 miles. leds, blades rebuilt flips. pf has some bubbling under mylar but not horrific. rudy works great. cabinet pretty decent. display flaked out on me the other night but I reseated the connectors and it came back. I need to fix some connections on it.

rudolph_(2)_(resized).jpg

How much for just the Rudy mod?

#3773 8 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

rudolph_(2)_(resized).jpg

Rob is a great guy and easy to work with.

#3774 8 years ago

That Rudy mod is limiting your market!

#3775 8 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

Thanks for chiming in ForceFlow. We gotta meet up since your a local I haven't met yet.

Yep, I always like meeting folks in the general vicinity

#3776 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

To everyone except the one person who complained in the other thread?

#3777 8 years ago

Good looking Funhouse. Sell it to me cheap and it will make beelzeboob nuts. Its worth it just for that!

#3778 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

It's an easily reversible mod

#3779 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

How much for just the Rudy mod?

Someone needs to photograph nazi-rudy after you steal the Funhouse; mouth and eyes wide open. Now that's effin' funny.

#3780 8 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Good looking Funhouse. Sell it to me cheap and it will make beelzeboob nuts. Its worth it just for that!

I've got the one I restored, so have at it!

#3781 8 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

what other thread?

#3782 8 years ago
Quoted from jchiu:

Rob is a great guy and easy to work with.

Thanks Jeng. Likewise. Digging the LOTR in a big way (but it's still early in the week LOL)

#3783 8 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

if it will agitate beezlepud I will give you the fuggin thing...

#3784 8 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

what other thread?

You must be blocking the basement. The Hitler Reacts thread moved to the basement.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hitler-reacts-to-stern-using-a-dmd-instead-of-lcd-in-ghostbusters

But there is another thread in the basement you never joined I need an icon for "thrown under bus"

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-have-been-cursed-by-beelzeboob

(next post by boob should be "Nooooooooooooo")

#3785 8 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Yep, I always like meeting folks in the general vicinity

GoT is coming next week. Scott is coming down to. The more the merrier.

#3786 8 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Thats me and give it a rest

#3787 8 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

You must be blocking the basement. The Hitler Reacts thread moved to the basement.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hitler-reacts-to-stern-using-a-dmd-instead-of-lcd-in-ghostbusters
But there is another thread in the basement you never joined I need an icon for "thrown under bus"

i'll pass on the hitler thread but heading to beelze thread now

#3788 8 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

you need to instigate in a for sale thread. wow come on get a life brother.

#3789 8 years ago
Quoted from PinLen83:

TWDLE for sale (feeler post) $8k OBO
. Light mods include: translucent vinyl wrapped apron from PinGraffix, mirrored pinblades, blood spatter kit for ramps/flippers, bicycle girl LED mod, well walker pants, C block decal, bloody handprints on glass.
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

Edited to reflect price. $8k obo

#3790 8 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

you need to instigate in a for sale thread. wow come on get a life brother.

Sorry, not trying to instigate on you (beelzeboob yes, we do that daily). I was just explaining my wise-crack since the thread did go Hitler with the Rudy Mod.

Topic dropped.

#3791 8 years ago

I have a super nice looks to be HUO FGY for sale. It was for trade at first for a Met but that didn't pan out locally.

FULL Leds, led back box light, TV mod, pinblades, cliffy protectors , goodie bag, manual, some spare charters and I sure I'm missing a few things.

Pictures available upon request.

asking 5300.00 please pm if interested.

Photos here:
http://www.skeley.com/Hobbies/Family-Guy-Pinball/n-sMZTt4

#3792 8 years ago

How much for the funhouse?

#3793 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

How much for the funhouse?

3400. pm me if interested. I have a couple of others interested. I need to get some good pics and detail out any concerns

#3794 8 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

GoT is coming next week. Scott is coming down to. The more the merrier.

maybe someday we'll even have an 'eastern ny pinball league', as foretold in the legends of olde

#3795 8 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

maybe someday we'll even have an 'eastern ny pinball league', as foretold in the legends of olde

A few of you guys have invaded The Sanctum and joined CT in the NEPL league. But I know it is a bit of a haul for most.

#3796 8 years ago

Based on the previous several posts by Rcbrown and Taxman, I may have to drop my "almost never give a thumbs-down" policy.

#3797 8 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Man how great would that be

#3798 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Based on the previous several posts by Rcbrown and Taxman, I may have to drop my "almost never give a thumbs-down" policy.

Where's your AFM??? did you finish it or sell it?

beezlesshop_(resized).jpgbeezlesshop_(resized).jpg

#3799 8 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

Where's your AFM??? did you finish it or sell it?

beezlesshop_(resized).jpg

Not sure why you posted a picture of your house up there in SerialKillerLand, but I haven't started my AFM because it's too cold out and I don't have a heated garage. Thinking of starting the playfield indoors first...but probably won't. I'll start a thread in March/April when I start.

#3800 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Not sure why you posted a picture of your house up there in SerialKillerLand,

ahhh the always reliable "i know you are but what am i" response. well done junior...

There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 76 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/76 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.