5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,827 posts
  • 787 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 hours ago by PJKools
  • Topic is favorited by 426 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 14827 posts in this topic. You are on page 75 of 297.
#3701 3 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

Paul is a top notch seller. Got my Iron Man from him. Great game. Still in my collection today.

Quoted from Capinball:

Really nice machine! Gave it quite a few plays when I bought another game from him. Paul is a great guy/seller! Buy with confidence.

Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

I agree
Paul I met early in the hobby for him
And I have watch him bloom into a hardcore maniac LOL
Gotta get together Paul and play a few rounds

Thanks gents! James, you bet we do. Been far to long man.

#3702 3 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Why do I have the overwhelming urge to buy a new game before I've finished shopping my game I just bought?

I do the same thing all the time.

#3703 3 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Why do I have the overwhelming urge to buy a new game before I've finished shopping my game I just bought?

Because you're one of us now.. Muahahahah. The hobby is crazy.

#3704 3 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

Guilty! Glad I'm in good company though.

#3705 3 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Lw3 1400$
Shopped out
already to be played
Meet ya 1/2
Hey just feeding the addiction

I'm really surprised this is still available

#3707 3 years ago

I can think of 7 games off the top of my head that I have not setup since I bought them. 4 are major projects 1 so far gone will probably never be restored. No room to set them up and work on them so they go to storage.

#3708 3 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

I'm really surprised this is still available

Weird thing is, 6 months ago I knew of atleast 3 people looking for one, including myself. Since then we all ended up grabbing one. Hopefully it sells quickly.

#3709 3 years ago

Just lowered the price on my Black Rose to 2350. The ad is in the marketplace. Thanks all.

#3710 3 years ago

RFM is SOLD.

P1270695_(resized).JPG
P1270696_(resized).JPG
P1270701_(resized).JPG
P1270692_(resized).JPG
P1270704_(resized).JPG
P1270703_(resized).JPG
P1270706_(resized).JPG
P1270716_(resized).JPG
P1270718_(resized).JPG
P1270720_(resized).JPG

#3712 3 years ago

Just posted my wh2o...

#3713 3 years ago
Quoted from hanktrainer:

Just posted my wh2o...

No clear coating?

#3714 3 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

FS/FT: Cirqus Voltaire in real nice condition. $7200 Albany NY
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/30293

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

Price Bump, make it $7000

#3715 3 years ago
Quoted from hanktrainer:

Just posted my wh2o...

You didn't even give it a chance. Big mistake imo. Definatly grows on you, especially the better you get at it. Love the jackpot shots from the upper playfield.

#3716 3 years ago
Quoted from tp:

You didn't even give it a chance. Big mistake imo. Definatly grows on you, especially the better you get at it. Love the jackpot shots from the upper playfield.

Agree. Has one of the best jackpots in all of pinball, vacation jackpot.

But, as soon as I hit that, the thrill was gone and it went out the door!

#3717 3 years ago

Single is easy, double is hard, triple is so special as you have to ignore balls draining. Then after you get it trying to take advantage of more.

WH20 is one of my top 5 pinball machines of all time. You can play to get to Wet Willies, go for MB Jackpots, big foot hot foot is great and anything with the 5x playfield multipliers makes you scramble.

If you got so good at it so quick I envy your skills. Even Bowen missed the vacation jackpot in his PAPA video tutorial. LOTR, Creech and WH20 will be the last to ever leave my collection.

#3718 3 years ago

i need room for my walking dead le that was out getting repaired
selling my centaur if not ill just put it in garage.
new rottendog board new say it again board. im me i can send more detailed pics.

3500 firm

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

#3719 3 years ago
Quoted from tp:

it's a 3200 dollar game

#3720 3 years ago

Actually sold mine for $3250 with Altek board, all new CPR plastics, LED's and Altak Lamp driver board. Great looking and playing machine.
Also all new drop targets.

#3721 3 years ago
#3722 3 years ago

when you really dont want to sell something sometimes you price it high. its a shame to keep a nice game like this wrapped in a cold garage. need to go house shopping this spring. make some more room for pins. ultimately would like a seperate room for the pins

#3723 3 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Nicely modded, HUO, original IM will full on brass hardware (no coin door though): $5,400 NYC northwest 'burbs. All trades considered, but prefer newer Stern releases. Do not discount brass. Far less common than the powder and looks awesome.
Includes the following:
- brass armor/hardware: Lollipop Rails, Lockdown Bar, Hinges, Legs, bolts
- Shaker Motor
- Whiplash LED mod (Hooked)
- LED color changing backbox kit (Cointaker)
- Red LED flipper buttons (Cointaker). Not installed but I will.
- Painted IM Head/Helmut custom shooter rod (Pinball Customs)
- IM metallic red Flipper Bats (Pinball Center). Not yet installed but I will and I'll even rebuild the flips when I do it.
- Arc Reactor pop bumper caps (Pinball Life)
- Full LEDs, including flipper area illumination (Pinballbulbs strip)
- Red DMD Filter (or maybe even DMD, I got it that way)
- playfield service brackets
- right ramp cliffy protector (covering small crack in ramp edge, common)
- shooter lane cliffy protector (over minor wear)
- Goodie bag and Manual
so much for IM being a keeper...I'll always love it, but I need something new.

I'll go $5k on this. It's a really nice example but I just don't play it anymore.

#3724 3 years ago

I'll go $5k on this. It's a really nice example but I just don't play it anymore.

What's up Nelson? I remember playing that at your place. Beautiful IM. Clean as hell.

#3725 3 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

What's up Nelson? I remember playing that at your place. Beautiful IM. Clean as hell.

Thanks. It's treated me very well over the years. I never did get around to using pinball browser to change the music.

Dog days of January. Bored of all my games and had IM the longest. Wondering if something new will shake me out of it. Been kinda blah on pinball in general. I hope this passes!

Also, the Nanuet Arcade closed down, which is where I could get a fix of TWD and lots of old classics. Another arcade casualty.

You know, last summer I tried GPS'ing to the Sanctum and it sent me to nowheresville down by a river. I need to check that place out sometime!

#3726 3 years ago

Thanks. It's treated me very well over the years. I never did get around to using pinball browser to change the music.
Dog days of January. Bored of all my games and had IM the longest. Wondering if something new will shake me out of it. Been kinda blah on pinball in general. I hope this passes!
Also, the Nanuet Arcade closed down, which is where I could get a fix of TWD and lots of old classics. Another arcade casualty.
You know, last summer I tried GPS'ing to the Sanctum and it sent me to nowheresville down by a river. I need to check that place out sometime!

Was there a guy in a van living by the river?

#3727 3 years ago

Been kinda blah on pinball in general. I hope this passes!
Also, the Nanuet Arcade closed down, which is where I could get a fix of TWD and lots of old classics.

It'll pass Nelson; I went dark for the past 10 months only to come out of my funk with a vengeance. Back in 24/7 again.

BTW I used to hit the Aladdin's Castle arcade in the Nanuet mall when I was a kid with a paper route. We'd ride our BMX bikes all the way up from Montvale, NJ to pump quarters into the games there until all my earnings were spent. Good times.

#3728 3 years ago

you can always stop by the shop if you want..

#3729 3 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

It'll pass Nelson; I went dark for the past 10 months only to come out of my funk with a vengeance. Back in 24/7 again.
BTW I used to hit the Aladdin's Castle arcade in the Nanuet mall when I was a kid with a paper route. We'd ride our BMX bikes all the way up from Montvale, NJ to pump quarters into the games there until all my earnings were spent. Good times.

That was my arcade hang-out as a punk teenager, also. I gotta admire your determination--that's a long bike ride from Montvale.

I think I posted somewhere else about playing Orbitor in this place as the bank across the hall was held up by the last remnants of the Weather Underground. A Brinks guard was killed, and they later shot a state trooper on the NY thruway.

#3730 3 years ago
Quoted from albummydavis:

That was my arcade hang-out as a punk teenager, also. I gotta admire your determination--that's a long bike ride from Montvale.

Yeah, it was a hike. We burned calories as much as quarters.

I remember seeing Centaur for the first time at that arcade. Stood there in that arcade in total awe. Never would have dreamed that's 30 years later I'd own one...

#3731 3 years ago
Quoted from whocanitbenow:

Still have my Star Trek New In Box for sale.
$4800
I will transport it to your house in Mass, NH, VT, ME
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-star-trek-pro-4950

Wayne,

Game is working great. Cracked 260M on it this afternoon. Got the Kobayashi Maru a couple of times. There is a lot to figure out with this game!

#3732 3 years ago

Both still available.

Quoted from ejacques:

20160126_205806_(resized).jpg
20160126_205737_(resized).jpg20160126_205433_(resized).jpg20160126_145350_(resized).jpg

#3733 3 years ago

Comet -$800
Black Pyramid Project - $400

#3734 3 years ago

Gwaxt72 has great deals!

#3735 3 years ago

Thumbs up for a great seller. PinGuy was a pleasure to deal with and went out of his way to make this an easy buy for me despite being hours apart.

Haven't got the topper back on yet!

image_(resized).jpeg

PS. Nice touch using the color changers in the "1, 2, 3" inserts!

#3736 3 years ago

Kevin

Glad it went smooth

Now at work until midnight LOL

You better enjoy it OKOkOKOk

Rock on !!

James

#3737 3 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

That's an awesome story! Story of my childhood for sure, only it was the Corbin Bowl on Ventura Blvd. in The Valley or The Family Arcade in Huntington Beach. Such great memories!

You should throw another party. Your games are stellar!

#3738 3 years ago
Quoted from Gwaxt72:

you can always stop by the shop if you want..

I sure will, and thanks for the offer. I should have a little jingle soon and hope to buy something at some point. Will want a recent Stern I think. God forbid, but these days the old B/Ws aren't, on par, exciting enough. I like the bombast , speed, light & sound package and aggressive nature of the newer Sterns.

#3739 3 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

Was there a guy in a van living by the river?

I wish! He might've had some weed. I was so freaking lost that day and hoping to play some pins and then I realized I'd wasted too much time and had to head home. I felt like I should be living in a van by that point!

#3740 3 years ago

I wish! He might've had some weed. I was so freaking lost that day and hoping to play some pins and then I realized I'd wasted too much time and had to head home. I felt like I should be living in a van by that point!

I'll send you my number. Right now we are only open Monday nights(but stay open very late). Give me a call or text if your planning to come down. I'll head over and open up if I'm free. Have 40 games setup right now to tickle your fancy dating from the first zipper flipper game Bally's Bazaar all the way to Kiss.

#3741 3 years ago

Got the bug. Looking for IJ (Williams), Dr. Who or AFM in NJ area. Possibly other B/W titles. Let me know what you have.

Edit: Not RFM, I500, NGG (been there done that)

#3743 3 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

Price Bump, make it $7000

Also have a super nice RFM for sale $3000 https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/30510

CV is still available $6700 https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/30293

#3744 3 years ago

I'm looking for an 8 Ball Deluxe or 8 Ball Deluxe Limited Edition if anybody has one for sale.

#3745 3 years ago

Heavily modded HUO LUCI. (See market place for full details). Can deliver to anywhere in the North East. SOLD

#3746 3 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Thumbs up for a great seller. PinGuy was a pleasure to deal with and went out of his way to make this an easy buy for me despite being hours apart.
Haven't got the topper back on yet!
image_(resized).jpeg
PS. Nice touch using the color changers in the "1, 2, 3" inserts!

Was a great price just out of my normal driving range. Glad it found a good home.

#3747 3 years ago

Williams Flash. Nice cabinet and playfield. Decent backglass. Nothing missing or broken but the game does not boot up. The lights on the MPU come on. I think it's probably a connector problem but I didn't mess with it. I was going to go through the game and shop it out but I am not finding the time. Ill take $500 as is.

-Tom

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#3748 3 years ago

PM sent

Quoted from tjc02002:

Williams Flash. Nice cabinet and playfield. Decent backglass. Nothing missing or broken but the game does not boot up. The lights on the MPU come on. I think it's probably a connector problem but I didn't mess with it. I was going to go through the game and shop it out but I am not finding the time. Ill take $500 as is.
-Tom

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#3749 3 years ago

Anyone looking to sell a 1978 Bally Star Trek?

#3750 3 years ago

I have a bride of pinbot for 2,400 shopped, or will sell for 4,500 with the BOP 2.0 kit installed.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 126.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 2.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 5,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 5.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 10.00
$ 15.00
$ 799.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 149.00
$ 13.00
Playfields
Lermods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 17.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 299.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
There are 14827 posts in this topic. You are on page 75 of 297.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside