IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,394 posts in this topic. You are on page 74 of 608.
#3651 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Didn't work out too well for him today.

Thank goodness for that. As a Jets fan when the pats lose I am nearly as happy as when the Jets win (insert joke here).

Going to go pour me a Rusty Nail to celebrate!

#3652 8 years ago

HUO Monopoly - 3k Firm
HUO Sopranos 4K OBO

Had buyers for both flake out. Pics earlier in this thread..

#3653 8 years ago
Quoted from ScottinSGFNY:

Jasontaps - sent you a PM on Mustang - I'll take it.

Couldnt transport it for $3500.

#3654 8 years ago
Quoted from Jasontaps:

Still avail.
I can't transport it for $3500.

$3500 AND Transport? LOL!

C'mon people, this is seriously a stupid good deal. Game is fresh from the box and Mustang is an underrated fun game (pretty hard too)

If I didn't just buy a Tron, I would have bought this and brought you a pizza when I picked it up.

#3655 8 years ago

You must not be happy all that often then

If Brady had an offensive line they would have won. Oh well, Carolina will demolish Peyton anyways.

To keep things on topic....up for sale or trade...Williams Comet and High Speed. Ideally trade the combo for a lesser Williams /Bally DMD.

Quoted from JoeJet:

Thank goodness for that. As a Jets fan when the pats lose I am nearly as happy as when the Jets win (insert joke here).
Going to go pour me a Rusty Nail to celebrate!

#3656 8 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

C'mon people, this is seriously a stupid good deal. Game is fresh from the box and Mustang is an underrated fun game (pretty hard too)
If I didn't just buy a Tron, I would have bought this and brought you a pizza when I picked it up.

It was meet half way (less than 2 hours for each party) and I offered more than the cost of gas on top of the asking price - but he wasn't interested in driving even though in a previous post he was willing to deliver. No big deal - plenty of other pins out there.

#3657 8 years ago
Quoted from ScottinSGFNY:

It was meet half way (less than 2 hours for each party) and I offered more than the cost of gas on top of the asking price - but he wasn't interested in driving even though in a previous post he was willing to deliver. No big deal - plenty of other pins out there.

Previous post was also for hundreds more. I reduced the price to move it fast.

#3658 8 years ago
Quoted from Jasontaps:

Previous post was also for hundreds more. I reduced the price to move it fast.
Sale pending BTW.

Congrats Jason!! I hated seeing you drop it this low, but clearly we know the range of this game. Who ever is buying it, won't lose a dime.

#3659 8 years ago

man, that's a sweet deal on a mustang. I hope to own this machine soon. Perfect retheme candidate for Christine

Christine2_(resized).jpgChristine2_(resized).jpg

#3660 8 years ago

WTB: Bally Strikes and Spares project,

Pm me with what you may have,
thanks, James

#3661 8 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

Nice HSII.. Curious, was that my Special Force? (Mine was missing the same coin insert part, but was not red at the time I raffled it off)

Wish I kept that game.

#3662 8 years ago

Stern and Gottlieb Spider-Man. Looking for 7k as a bundle deal if anyone is interested. Also will consider a trade plus cash deal.

#3663 8 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

I am looking to get a down payment together for a house so it's time to sell a few pins.
SOF almost flawless. The one green arrow insert on the left needs a new decal but the rest is very very nice. 2500
Diner: fully LEDd. Needs the connector rebuilt to fix the GI. Full Mylar. Character inserts look good because of the Mylar. 1850
Taxi: total players game. Bottom half of the display is out. Playfield is presentable. Needs a new rear view mirror. 1200
Game show. New displays. Bg has one scratch on it. Cab is nice. Cool lower level system 11. 1000
Dr dude. Plays well. Big shot figure intact. Magnet wear. Ramps are good. Can is presentable. 1700
Riverboat gambler: card inserts were touched up. Cab is nice. Fun game. 1500
Gillian's island: cab is faded. Treasure chest insert has some wear. Island does not spin. (I haven't looked into it. ) 2000
De Star Wars. Very nice example. Dmd just starting to out gas. Cab is very nice. Playfield is nice as well. 3000.

Make me an offer! Some are more firm than others

#3664 8 years ago

Looking for a Cyclopes, Torpedo Alley, or Seawitch within reasonable distance of 26501.

#3665 8 years ago

Wow, I am SO glad I did not see this. Totally out of space & kinda prefer a premium version, but I would have made room for this deal...I would have brought pizza AND beer.
Hope it is going to a good home...

#3666 8 years ago

BUMP Still have
Cirqus Voltaire 6,700
Ripleys 2,850
Gottlieb Vegas 750

#3667 8 years ago

BUMP - Still looking to sell my Black Rose for 2,450. It's in the marketplace. Several pics on craigslist (NY Hudson Valley) and now on eBay as well.

#3668 8 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

kinda prefer a premium version

I also like the Premium version of Mustang with the ramp diverter and hazard drops. I look forward to picking one up two years from now for $4k..... (a guy can dream, right?)

#3669 8 years ago
Quoted from gac:

BUMP - Still looking to sell my Black Rose for 2,450. It's in the marketplace. Several pics on craigslist (NY Hudson Valley)

That's a nice Black Rose! I saw the photos on CL.

#3670 8 years ago

Lethal Weapon 3

$1400.00

Shopped out

Willing to meet PM with interest

Thanks

#3671 8 years ago
Quoted from Rferullo:

That's a nice Black Rose! I saw the photos on CL.

Thanks Rferullo

#3672 8 years ago
Quoted from Gwaxt72:

Rescue 911 $1200 very nice cabinet and playfield
World Cup $2150 Good shape plays perfect
Wh20 working Project $3100
Wh20 nice new ramps $3800
Batman shopped leds $3700
Twilight Zone $5400 super nice w/ mods leds no fade
Spidey original $4400
Tssp $4200
CV shopped leds, great shape $6250
Comet complete project $650

I wish that you were closer Gwaxt. Your prices are always killer!! And you always have machines that I want.

#3673 8 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I wish that you were closer Gwaxt. Your prices are always killer!! And you always have machines that I want.

No kidding. I would have bought a few by now.

#3674 8 years ago

Quoted from sohchx:

Maryland_(resized).jpgMaryland_(resized).jpg

Quoted from mcclad:

No kidding. I would have bought a few by now.

Mass_(resized).jpgMass_(resized).jpg

#3675 8 years ago

Up for sale (or trade if the offer is right)

Gottlieb Cleopatra - $800 (Ni-Wumph CPU, new Power Supply, very clean/nice overall, plays great)

Williams Comet - $800 (Works, decent backglass and playfield)

Bally Black Pyramid - $400 (Project, playfield, cab and backglass nice overall, likely needs a new MPU and connectors repinned.)

Pics to come.

#3676 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Maryland_(resized).jpg

Mass_(resized).jpg

I'm nowhere near Baltimore unfortunately boob. I'm two hours out. Basically a 5.5 hr trip to Gwaxt each way

#3677 8 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I'm nowhere near Baltimore unfortunately boob. I'm two hours out. Basically a 5.5 hr trip to Gwaxt each way

Actually ive been to where the shop is and its not as far as you think . You cld probably be there and back in 5.5 hours

#3678 8 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Up for sale (or trade if the offer is right)
Gottlieb Cleopatra - $800 (Ni-Wumph CPU, new Power Supply, very clean/nice overall, plays great)
Williams Comet - $800 (Works, decent backglass and playfield)
Bally Black Pyramid - $400 (Project, playfield, cab and backglass nice overall, likely needs a new MPU and connectors repinned.)
Pics to come.

20160126_205806_(resized).jpg20160126_205806_(resized).jpg

20160126_205737_(resized).jpg20160126_205737_(resized).jpg20160126_205433_(resized).jpg20160126_205433_(resized).jpg20160126_145350_(resized).jpg20160126_145350_(resized).jpg

#3679 8 years ago

Looking for chrome GNR habitrails will pay top dollar.

#3680 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Maryland_(resized).jpg

Mass_(resized).jpg

To me, 50 miles is too far away. I don't do road trips and shipping a few machines can get expensive fast.

#3681 8 years ago

I've gone to NJ,NY and PA several times to get what I want, however to be fair in conversation- I drive a tractor trailer locally.So 12 hr round trip for me is ok.

#3682 8 years ago

FS/FT: The "I'm pissed off at it" Monopoly . Everything seems to be working fine...except the upper right flipper is weak. I have worked on it for a long time (replaced everything)...still doesn't flip well. Will sell for $2100 as is pickup only (2150 if I have to help move it) or open to trades. Don't really have time or desire to continue working on it.

#3683 8 years ago

FS/FT: Cirqus Voltaire in real nice condition. $7200 Albany NY
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/30293

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#3684 8 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Will sell for $2100 as is pickup only (2150 if I have to help move it) .

$50 to help someone move it? Really?

#3685 8 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

He should have paid me to help him move it on our last deal, from his last setup in the basement. Tight, back breaking, awful...fuck it sucked. I think I did that a few deals with Chris.

#3686 8 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Yes, there have been times where one person comes to pick it up and can't really do any lifting....and I am not getting any younger. I actually would say 2150 for the cost, then 50 off if you bring someone.... basically the same

He should have paid me to help him move it on our last deal, from his last setup in the basement. Tight, back breaking, awful...fuck it sucked. I think I did that a few deals with Chris.

Those steps sucked so bad...then that 90 degree turn to the right because of the porch steps

#3687 8 years ago

I hear ya, but I would never tell a prospective buyer I'm gonna charge him if I have to move it. Just seems ridiculous. It's not the buyers fault the sellers basement is a pain to move from.

Should just increase the price to the 2150 and state he can't help move it. Just leaves a sour taste in my mouth knowing I have to pay the seller to help move it.

#3688 8 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

I hear ya, but I would never tell a prospective buyer I'm gonna charge him if I have to move it. Just seems ridiculous. It's not the buyers fault the sellers basement is a pain to move from.
Should just increase the price to the 2150 and state he can't help move it. Just leaves a sour taste in my mouth knowing I have to pay the seller to help move it.

I move a pin I am trying to tell to a spot where the prospective buyer can inspect it easily and I try to adjust the lighting for maximum attraction. Having it under bright fluorescent lights at first look is not ideal...Tell me I am wrong, but "presentation matters". Of course, having it in spot that is easy to load into their vehicle makes buying it then and there a whole lot easier.

#3689 8 years ago

Anyone out there have a beat up and cheap Firepower 2 project they are sitting on? I have a populated playfield I'd love to try playing.

#3690 8 years ago

That's where it pays to have an Escalera. If I were closer I would be all over this

#3691 8 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Anyone out there have a beat up and cheap Firepower 2 project they are sitting on? I have a populated playfield I'd love to try playing.

I have a half stripped playfield, headbox and cabinet, some plastics...and a bad backglass for FP2. No boards.

#3692 8 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

try to call marlen amusements here in rochester. he has been sitting on one that the pf is totally shot. he's a tightwad though. just a thought, might be worth a call. (585) 232-4365

#3693 8 years ago

WTB... Congo!!!! anyone?

#3694 8 years ago

Still have my Star Trek New In Box for sale.
$4800
I will transport it to your house in Mass, NH, VT, ME

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-star-trek-pro-4950

#3695 8 years ago

Still looking for a nice Party Zone. Any out there hiding, available?

#3696 8 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

FS/FT: Cirqus Voltaire in real nice condition. $7200 Albany NY
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/30293

Really nice machine! Gave it quite a few plays when I bought another game from him. Paul is a great guy/seller! Buy with confidence.

#3697 8 years ago

Paul is a top notch seller. Got my Iron Man from him. Great game. Still in my collection today.

#3698 8 years ago

I agree

Paul I met early in the hobby for him

And I have watch him bloom into a hardcore maniac LOL

Gotta get together Paul and play a few rounds

#3699 8 years ago

Why do I have the overwhelming urge to buy a new game before I've finished shopping my game I just bought?

#3700 8 years ago

Lw3 1400$

Shopped out

already to be played

Meet ya 1/2

Hey just feeding the addiction

There are 30,394 posts in this topic. You are on page 74 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/74 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.