IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 608.
#3602 8 years ago
Quoted from Fixie:

For Sale : Gottlieb Target Pool Project. $125 OBO
Picked this up as a winter project and obvious I won't get to it. Seems like all the parts are there. Someone hacked up the bells and a couple of bell coils burnt but the rest looks ok. Only a few lights come on when powered up. Back glass has couple of small flaking spots.
Local pick up only.

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

Looks like a nice project. Need to get a EM or two soon.

#3603 8 years ago

Nice Getaway. I'll take $2200 firm. I also just updated the code to M-5.

Quoted from tjc02002:

Getaway $2500 or trade. Nice playfield. Cabinet reds faded but very consistently. Just completely torn down, cleaned, waxed, and rubbers/bulbs replaced. Central CT.
-Tom
image.jpeg
image_1.jpeg
image_2.jpeg
image_3.jpeg

#3604 8 years ago

Gottlieb "Target Pool" project has been sold. Donation to Pinside has been made with a portion of the proceeds.

#3605 8 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

RCT is sold....what's for sale near NH?

I guess a Wheel of Fortune was nearby I picked up this game during lunch (it was close to work)

WoF_in_car_(resized).jpgWoF_in_car_(resized).jpg

#3606 8 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I guess a Wheel of Fortune was nearby I picked up this game during lunch (it was close to work)

WoF_in_car_(resized).jpg

Commence breath holding for code updates!!! Congrats on finding a pin for the hole in your lineup.

#3607 8 years ago

Daily Bump for Lethal Weapon 3

Just Shopped. Lots of new parts. Plays great

For sale or Trade

Central Ny 13461

Can add 500$ cash in top for another dmd pin

#3608 8 years ago

FS:

Big Bang Bar

Key Chain with Audio Clip

You press the button and it says a clip from the game for roughly 10 seconds

Bought this years ago when Gene was selling BBB items

Never really used bought cause it was neat and the hype at that period in time

Been in bag this whole time and works fine

Looking to get 50$ shipped USPS

Thanks

See pics

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#3609 8 years ago

Have a sweet flintstones for sale (in marketplace)

Looking for dr. dude, mousin, and other system 11s.

#3610 8 years ago
Quoted from tjc02002:

Nice Getaway. I'll take $2200 firm. I also just updated the code to M-5.

#3611 8 years ago
Quoted from tjc02002:

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

Nice HSII.. Curious, was that my Special Force? (Mine was missing the same coin insert part, but was not red at the time I raffled it off)

#3612 8 years ago

I still have a NIB Star Trek Pro for sale.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-star-trek-pro-4950

New in factory sealed box.
Machine is located in Medford, MA but I can deliver it anywhere in the New England area.
Price is firm.
$4800
PM me

#3613 8 years ago

Batman Stern $3600 shopped leds. new joker motor decent shape
Wcs $2250 shopped leds pretty nice player
earth shaker $1600 currently being shopped
Judge Dredd $2250 super nice condition w/topper leds
Creature $3650 players condition No playfield or insert wear
Creature $3750 very nice shopped w/ leds
Rocky $3900 average shape nice backglass, playfield has a few wear spots nothing major definately restorable
Comet $600 player in decent shape
CV $6700 super nice, shopped, mirrors, chrome rails lock bar
CV $$$ restored CQ
Wh20 $2900 complete machine plays 100% needs resto rough cabinet

coming in monster bash, scarred stiff, indiana jones, congo, shadow, taf, tafg, TZ, batman sega, GNR,

#3614 8 years ago

Another price drop on HUO Elvis $3800

#3615 8 years ago
Quoted from Gwaxt72:

Batman Stern $3600 shopped leds. new joker motor decent shape
Wcs $2250 shopped leds pretty nice player
earth shaker $1600 currently being shopped
Judge Dredd $2250 super nice condition w/topper leds
Creature $3650 players condition No playfield or insert wear
Creature $3750 very nice shopped w/ leds
Rocky $3900 average shape nice backglass, playfield has a few wear spots nothing major definately restorable
Comet $600 player in decent shape
CV $6700 super nice, shopped, mirrors, chrome rails lock bar
CV $$$ restored CQ
Wh20 $2900 complete machine plays 100% needs resto rough cabinet
coming in monster bash, scarred stiff, indiana jones, congo, shadow, taf, tafg, TZ, batman sega, GNR,

looking for TZ....Let me know Rob or any other pinball brothers in the NE

#3616 8 years ago

Looking for Bally/midway 'Beat the Clock' and 'Gold Ball'

#3617 8 years ago

lookin for a nice T2 in the NE...anything out there?

#3618 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

sup old friend...

tom-brady-terminator-537x450_(resized).jpgtom-brady-terminator-537x450_(resized).jpg

#3619 8 years ago

CRYBRADY!!!

#3620 8 years ago

Anyone need a pin picked up and delivered in the Northeast?

I'm a man with a van. I want to deliver machines to pinsiders that I can get to you within 1-2 days, with no stops other than my private residence. Your pin won't move from truck to truck or from warehouse to warehouse. I'm not looking to bundle, so you won't have to wait until someone else's pin is going your way. I might not be the cheapest but I'll probably be your fastest option for delivery. Your pin will also be personally handled by an experienced pinhead, me. PM me for a quote or if you have any questions.

#3621 8 years ago

I guess it works. It is his 10th AFC Championship game... Seriously, 10th in his career. Crazy good.

#3622 8 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

What's your general range?

#3623 8 years ago

I'm a man with a van. I want to deliver machines to pinsiders that I can get to you within 1-2 days, with no stops other than my private residence. Your pin won't move from truck to truck or from warehouse to warehouse. I'm not looking to bundle, so you won't have to wait until someone else's pin is going your way. I might not be the cheapest but I'll probably be your fastest option for delivery. Your pin will also be personally handled by an experienced pinhead, me. PM me for a quote or if you have any questions.

Uber-Pin-Mensch

#3624 8 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I guess it works. It is his 10th AFC Championship game... Seriously, 10th in his career. Crazy good.

Seriously one of the top 3 that's ever played the game.

It pains me to say it being a Bills fan, but it's the truth.

#3625 8 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Brady has killed the Bills so many times I cant count

#3626 8 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

What's your general range?

I'll drive anywhere, my range is only limited by your wallet . I would say southern Maine to Northern Maryland, Western NY/PA to the Atlantic. There are some variables and some leeway.

#3627 8 years ago

Great to know! I'm just out side new haven area in CT. Plenty of things in your neck of the woods and Eastern PA that pop up often and I don't always have the time to drive. What kind of rough prices for say northern NJ or Allentown PA area to just west of New Haven?

#3628 8 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Brady has killed the Bills so many times I cant count

i think its like 73... lol

#3629 8 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Great to know! I'm just out side new haven area in CT. Plenty of things in your neck of the woods and Eastern PA that pop up often and I don't always have the time to drive. What kind of rough prices for say northern NJ or Allentown PA area to just west of New Haven?

Around $400~ maybe a little less depending. So price can be comparable to NAVL but the real value is it will be safe, I'll get it there in one day and can deliver off hours like nights and weekends. That way you don't have to burn a work day waiting for the truck to arrive. If the origin is closer to me I can charge less. For example, Albany to New Haven would be under $300.

#3630 8 years ago

Around $400~ maybe a little less depending. So price can be comparable to NAVL but the real value is it will be safe, I'll get it there in one day and can deliver off hours like nights and weekends. That way you don't have to burn a work day waiting for the truck to arrive. If the origin is closer to me I can charge less. For example, Albany to New Haven would be under $300.

plus in md you have a delivery/pick up window of 12-6. They come at 730.

#3631 8 years ago

Thanks for the info. Glad to know. Make it worth your while if we have you make the trek down here to The Sanctum

#3632 8 years ago

herb how many can you fit?

#3633 8 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

herb how many can you fit?

Up to 2 machines

#3634 8 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Yeah, cheaters find ways of winning -Doh!-

#3635 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Nate:

Yeah, cheaters find ways of winning -Doh!-

Have there been any instances this season? Has the team had a lot of injured players? Are they still doing well so far? Sounds like that is because they are a good team. Doh!

#3636 8 years ago
Quoted from mcclad:

Have there been any instances this season? Has the team had a lot of injured players? Are they still doing well so far? Sounds like that is because they are a good team. Doh!

Nah. They suck. It was having footballs with slightly lower air pressure last season that made them a playoff team this year...

Well, that and all the cheating those cheating cheaters haven't gotten caught for yet this season...!!

#3637 8 years ago

Any operators out there need a almost new bill validator? A6V6 series, asking 125$

#3638 8 years ago
Quoted from Bowlingpin:

Any operators out there need a almost new bill validator? A6V6 series, asking 125$

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

Comes with manual

#3640 8 years ago

Nah. They suck. It was having footballs with slightly lower air pressure last season that made them a playoff team this year...
Well, that and all the cheating those cheating cheaters haven't gotten caught for yet this season...!!

Sounds like someone team didn't make playoffs!

#3641 8 years ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

Sounds like someone team didn't make playoffs!

I'll try to add more sarcasm next time so it's crystal clear when I'm joking!

#3642 8 years ago

I know someone that has two T2's, and would probably sell one of them. I've seen both, and they're in very good condition. Not sure what you were looking to pay, but I can check with him to see if they're still available.

#3643 8 years ago

Pinfactory, I knew you were being sarcastic, it was pretty clear on my end.. : )

#3644 8 years ago

Need room!
Looking to sell 2 high end restores: Captain Fantastic and Wizard!

Ask 6k for pair!

PM me for link to Dropbox folder with pics if interested.

DSC05051_(1)_(resized).jpgDSC05051_(1)_(resized).jpg

#3645 8 years ago

ookin for a nice T2 in the NE...anything out there?

Looks like there's one in Wenham on Craigslist. Not sure it's what you want as it says the cannon doesn't work.

#3646 8 years ago

Edited

#3647 8 years ago

Pretty good price on the mustang. Heard this game does well on location.

#3648 8 years ago

Jasontaps - sent you a PM on Mustang - I'll take it.

#3649 8 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

As an eagles fan I have to agree. He's the one I would want at QB with game on the line.

#3650 8 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

As an eagles fan I have to agree. He's the one I would want at QB with game on the line.

Didn't work out too well for him today.

There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/73 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.