6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 18,955 posts
  • 925 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by Guinnesstime
  • Topic is favorited by 549 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 18955 posts in this topic. You are on page 72 of 380.
#3551 5 years ago
Quoted from billin:

Sorry, not familiar with this one - Tssp = Simpsons Pinball Party?

Yes.

#3553 5 years ago

RCT is Sold pending pickup.

Need to start the hunt for a game to fill the empty slot (South Park, BDK, BBH, AP, WH2O, Congo, SWT, WWFRR, etc)

#3554 5 years ago

High Speed and Space Shuttle still for sale. Would like to trade both for a nice dmd Bally Williams.

I archived the ads when I thought they were sold but they are both still available.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/archive/27048

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/archive/27047

#3555 5 years ago

Added tons more pics of Lw3 as requested

Link here

Trades welcome willing to add cash on top for something else

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-lethal-weapon-3-data-east-1992-2000#post-2908231

#3556 5 years ago

Willing to travel within reason or meet up to make it more appealing for further pinheads

Can add up to 500$ With Lw3 cash for the right deal

Thanks

James

#3557 5 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

High Speed and Space Shuttle still for sale. Would like to trade both for a nice dmd Bally Williams.
I archived the ads when I thought they were sold but they are both still available.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/archive/27048
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/archive/27047

I'll take the Space Shuttle of your driving west anytime soon. Looks nice and I'd love to have another one.

#3558 5 years ago
Quoted from dmieczko:

Very nice Jackbot for sale or trade in Woodbury, CT - $2400. High res photos here: https://plus.google.com/photos/112256428379197659376/albums/6228587531499578577
Cab is faded but solid, PF is excellent, one broken/repaired plastic shown with and without my "playing card mod" covering it. Completely torn down, cleaned & waxed with new rubbers within the last month. Everything working except the flashers - needs a new bridge rectifer on the power board (no 20V) which I should have fixed very soon. Dave

Flashers on Jack*Bot are fixed and working perfectly. Looking for trade or cash offers.

#3559 5 years ago

Looking for a POTC. It can be routed. Doesn't bother me. Let me know if you have one for sale.

Thanks,
Ted

#3560 5 years ago
Quoted from teddyb73:

Looking for a POTC. It can be routed. Doesn't bother me. Let me know if you have one for sale.
Thanks,
Ted

I think I can get you one.

#3561 5 years ago

Pirates is a great game.

#3562 5 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

teddyb73 , Eric is a great seller!

#3563 5 years ago

He is a good guy. I dealt with him before.

#3564 5 years ago

For Sale / Trade

Revenge From Mars with LEDs, LCD & Nucore.

I've had this for a few years now and plays flawlessly. Fantastic play field and sound. I have a cliffy for the scoop which I'll include but it doesn't need one. Since it's Nucore, the and jukebox are amazing. Packed with songs. Cabinet has some small scuffs but is still very nice. $3300.

Looking for the following in great condition: Demolition Man, The Shadow, Whitewater, Dr. Who, Iron Man, Tron. May consider others.

PM me.

Thanks.

IMG_0708_(resized).JPG
IMG_0716_(resized).JPG
IMG_0710_(resized).JPG
IMG_0717_(resized).JPG
IMG_0720_(resized).JPG
IMG_0719_(resized).JPG
IMG_0721_(resized).JPG
IMG_0722_(resized).JPG

#3565 5 years ago

Also for sale/trade is a Transformers LE Decepticon.

Fantastic shape. Spent a short time in a public arcade (no bar), but in beautiful shape. Plays perfect. No Megatron ball trough issues. Megatron / Bumblebee protectors on. $4400.

There's wrinkling on leg decals, but Stern can send new decals for you if desired (I contacted them and they're on backorder).

I reached the end of the game, so I'm going to mix up the lineup. Walk out basement. 2 stairs.

Looking for the following in great condition: Demolition Man, The Shadow, Whitewater, Dr. Who, Iron Man, Tron. May consider others.
PM me.
IMG_0724_(resized).JPG
IMG_0725_(resized).JPG
IMG_0726_(resized).JPG
IMG_0727_(resized).JPG
IMG_0723_(resized).JPG

#3566 5 years ago

Stern Lightning for sale near Philadelphia. Can't remember if I posted here. Players condition cab, solid playfield, plastics good, new rubbers, game and sound work.

Also have a Pinbot for trade. Full led. Nice cab, nice playfield (minor wear around inserts) , plastics good, visor works, cleaned and waxed, new rubbers

#3567 5 years ago

anyone have a stern shaker motor that they are looking to sell?

#3568 5 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

If Eric can't get you one, let me know....I have one that I planned on selling at some point, sooner if I can find a WoZ. Anyone have a WoZ they are looking to sell?

#3570 5 years ago

Looking for Star Trek pro. Can arrange pick up and shipping.

#3571 5 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

Looking for Star Trek pro. Can arrange pick up and shipping.

Gwaxt72 had one NIB

#3572 5 years ago

That has sold.

#3573 5 years ago

Listed a nib AC/DC premium in the market place

Buffalo/ Niagara Falls NY area

#3574 5 years ago

For sale thread says he has another one at $4100

#3575 5 years ago

I appreciate the lookout barakawins1. Saw the machine, but negotiations weren't reached so the search continues.

#3576 5 years ago

On or by Monday, I'll be posting marketplace ads for the following machines for sale (no trades, cash only, pickup only) in central PA:

Transformers LE Combo (excellent condition, but minor backbox decal damage), $4,800
GnR (player's condition--cabinet and playfield damage, signs of connector/board heating), $3,600
Star Wars (Data East) (great playfield and boards, average cabinet), $2,750

All machines are 100% working. I'll need till Monday to get pix, walkthrough and gameplay videos, and fuller details, but if someone is really interested and wants to jump on one of these and make a trip this weekend, I'm available for you to come to State College and play the machines. I'll update this thread once the ads are posted.

#3577 5 years ago
Quoted from JOESCHALL:

On or by Monday, I'll be posting marketplace ads for the following machines for sale (no trades, cash only, pickup only) in central PA:
Transformers LE Combo (excellent condition, but minor backbox decal damage), $4,800
GnR (player's condition--cabinet and playfield damage, signs of connector/board heating), $3,600
Star Wars (Data East) (great playfield and boards, average cabinet), $2,750
All machines are 100% working. I'll need till Monday to get pix, walkthrough and gameplay videos, and fuller details, but if someone is really interested and wants to jump on one of these and make a trip this weekend, I'm available for you to come to State College and play the machines. I'll update this thread once the ads are posted.

Great seller. Bought one of my first pins from joe

#3578 5 years ago

Real nice Popeye up for sale/trade. All LED, new rotten dog board with Mv ram. Just had complete tear down and shopped. No playfield wear whatsoever. Cabinet is pretty nice also. Original flyer and manual as well.

Looking for whirlwind, fish tales, hs2, Indy 500, bsd, funhouse, or would consider others as well. Will add cash for the right pin in the right condition.

#3579 5 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Great seller. Bought one of my first pins from joe

Thanks, billsfanmd. I'm guessing that was my IJ. Still miss that sometimes!

#3580 5 years ago
Quoted from JOESCHALL:

Thanks, billsfanmd. I'm guessing that was my IJ. Still miss that sometimes!

Yes it was. You have a Good memory

#3581 5 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Yes it was. You have a Good memory

The "bills fan" tipped me off. I still remember you programming in the thank you to your wife as the IJ attract message even before it left my basement, and the experience of moving my first widebody up the steps with your help. Now the only pin in my basement is the one my wife plays every day (BK2K), and the high-end pin I keep for myself is in the living room.

#3582 5 years ago

Selling a Walking Dead LE NIB.
Located in Baltimore, Maryland.
$8200.

Walking_Dead_LE_NIB_002_(resized).JPG

#3583 5 years ago

Also selling a Black Spidey Huo.This is a really nice machine with mods.
$8300.

IMG_2459_(resized).JPG

#3584 5 years ago

Slightly off topic - But this is a Williams System 11. Alley Cats Shuffle bowler. Complete, but not working. Boots into attract mode with a sound issue. $400 for any interested Pinsider.
20160116_112606_(resized).jpg20160116_112614_(resized).jpg20160116_112729_(resized).jpg

More photos available. I just didn't want to fill the thread with them. And for what it's worth, I will pledge 10% of the sale to Pinside.

#3585 5 years ago

Bought this game from the original owner and the game shows; it still even has that nib smell to it. Comes with the original goodie bag and manual; they never even installed the tilt. I changed out all the gi bulbs too LEDs and turned out real nice; also replaced all of the flipper rubbers with superbands too. The cabinet is perfect not even any marks underneath the legs. The cabinet is perfect not a scratch on it the only flaw is in the shooter lane some very minor paint loss as can be seen in the pics. I am ok with shipping too. Please lmk if you have any other questions. I hope it goes to a good home.
4500$

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#3586 5 years ago
#3587 5 years ago

Price drop on HUO Elvis $3900 in Market Place located in Rhode Island.

#3588 5 years ago
Quoted from songofsixpence:

Slightly off topic - But this is a Williams System 11. Alley Cats Shuffle bowler. Complete, but not working. Boots into attract mode with a sound issue. $400 for any interested Pinsider.
20160116_112606_(resized).jpg20160116_112614_(resized).jpg20160116_112729_(resized).jpg
More photos available. I just didn't want to fill the thread with them. And for what it's worth, I will pledge 10% of the sale to Pinside.

If you could get it to CT I'd buy it

#3590 5 years ago

RCT is sold....what's for sale near NH?

#3591 5 years ago

Daily Bump

Lethal Weapon 3 still for sale or trade

Can add 500$ cash to make a deal work

Located 90 miles from Albany

#3592 5 years ago

CFTBL- Above average players condition, cabinet has some rough spots but still looks presentable. Everything else is pretty nice. Playfield has one small touchup under I insert. Ramps all good. Hologram still more green than blue. Plays great with no issues. $3950 or would consider trades for Funhouse, Fishtales, Wh20, or BSD. Prefer lateral or downward trades. Not looking to add cash at this time. Can e-mail pics if interested.

#3593 5 years ago

I am looking to get a down payment together for a house so it's time to sell a few pins.

SOF almost flawless. The one green arrow insert on the left needs a new decal but the rest is very very nice. 2500

Diner: fully LEDd. Needs the connector rebuilt to fix the GI. Full Mylar. Character inserts look good because of the Mylar. 1850

Taxi: total players game. Bottom half of the display is out. Playfield is presentable. Needs a new rear view mirror. 1200

Game show. New displays. Bg has one scratch on it. Cab is nice. Cool lower level system 11. 1000

Dr dude. Plays well. Big shot figure intact. Magnet wear. Ramps are good. Can is presentable. 1700

Riverboat gambler: card inserts were touched up. Cab is nice. Fun game. 1500

Gillian's island: cab is faded. Treasure chest insert has some wear. Island does not spin. (I haven't looked into it. ) 2000

De Star Wars. Very nice example. Dmd just starting to out gas. Cab is very nice. Playfield is nice as well. 3000.

#3594 5 years ago

And a Paul bunyan 300

#3595 5 years ago

For Sale : Gottlieb Target Pool Project. $125 OBO
Picked this up as a winter project and obvious I won't get to it. Seems like all the parts are there. Someone hacked up the bells and a couple of bell coils burnt but the rest looks ok. Only a few lights come on when powered up. Back glass has couple of small flaking spots.
Local pick up only.

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

#3596 5 years ago
Quoted from Fixie:

Local pick up only.

Where?

#3597 5 years ago

Oops sorry
Target Pool is located in Raynham,Mass

#3598 5 years ago
Quoted from Fixie:

For Sale : Gottlieb Target Pool Project. $125 OBO
Picked this up as a winter project and obvious I won't get to it. Seems like all the parts are there. Someone hacked up the bells and a couple of bell coils burnt but the rest looks ok. Only a few lights come on when powered up. Back glass has couple of small flaking spots.
Local pick up only.

PM Sent

#3599 5 years ago

Selling my Black Rose - Now $2,475. Very nice machine. The good: Diamond plate playfield. Machine filled with leds, new black legs and levelers, hard to find NOS center wire form (ramp), led treasure chest mod, led bottom slingshot star posts, no cannon wear where the cliffy would be. Game also has remote battery holder accessible from the coin door, red start button, "cannonball" shooter rod, black pearl pinballs, and two pirate skull topper mods. No credit dot. The bad: One chipped plastic and one of the slingshot plastics is cracked (barely visible). Little bit of chipping near the some of the "SINK SHIP" inserts and a couple others. The Cabinet has some typical fade... not too bad but worse on the right side. I've seen much worse in terms of fade. The cabinet has been touched up in a few spots. Overall a very nice example of this title but I want to disclose as much as I can think of. PM with an email address if interested and I will send pics. My ad is in the market place.

#3600 5 years ago

Family Guy STERN - HUO - Home Use Only - I am the second owner. No Mods. Scratch on Left side of cabinet from 1st owners house.
$4900. Cash (Would Consider trades up or down for other HUO Sterns or any Bally Williams DMD or System 11 machines.)

Located in South Glens Falls, NY 12803.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 159.00
Cabinet - Toppers
FlipperLED
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
$ 25.00
Boards
German-Pinball-Modular
$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 218.00
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 39.50
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 5,999.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
$ 16.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 8.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 799.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 799.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 3.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 199.99
$ 73.99
$ 429.00
Playfield - Other
86Pixels
$ 59.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 29.00
€ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creo Pinball
$ 339.00
There are 18955 posts in this topic. You are on page 72 of 380.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside