5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,827 posts
  • 787 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 hours ago by PJKools
  • Topic is favorited by 426 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 14827 posts in this topic. You are on page 70 of 297.
#3451 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I love when someone puts up initials on my games..keeps me playing that game til I beat them! Beelzeboob...one day I am gonna knock down your G.C on Funhouse.

That's funny...since an 8 year old girl could beat that score. I'll blindfold you first and you'll still beat it. My FH if f**king hard since I did the restoration. What is it with that? Same with the HEP IJ I got...really hard since I got it back.

#3452 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

That's funny...since an 8 year old girl could beat that score. I'll blindfold you first and you'll still beat it. My FH if f**king hard since I did the restoration. What is it with that? Same with the HEP IJ I got...really hard since I got it back.

Where do I start?

First - You are chronologically older than 8, it is just you act like an 8 year old girl.

Second - Not working right does not mean hard. if "you" did the restoration it probably has something wrong. Maybe the "floppy flipper" syndrome.

Third - Your HEP IJ was a doctor abbreviation for picking up Hepatitis from a needle InJection that made you delusional and think you can play good pinball.

(Really? You have a HEP IJ? Dude, Friend, How are you and when can I see it?)

Other than that, my friends John and Jim are much better players than I am. Every once and a while they take a score. I am not insulted and I don't grind the game to get it back. I know they are good and am not insulted in the least but happy the love to play them. And I am serious. (although I pick on them and do the battery threat)

#3453 3 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Where do I start?
First - You are chronologically older than 8, it is just you act like an 8 year old girl.
Second - Not working right does not mean hard. if "you" did the restoration it probably has something wrong. Maybe the "floppy flipper" syndrome.
Third - Your HEP IJ was a doctor abbreviation for picking up Hepatitis from a needle InJection that made you delusional and think you can play good pinball.
(Really? You have a HEP IJ? Dude, Friend, How are you and when can I see it?)
Other than that, my friends John and Jim are much better players than I am. Every once and a while they take a score. I am not insulted and I don't grind the game to get it back. I know they are good and am not insulted in the least but happy the love to play them. And I am serious. (although I pick on them and do the battery threat)

First - You would know.
Second - You're about my age, so I'm betting your flipper is floppy, too. (My FH restoration turned out great, btw...doing AFM this spring.)
Third - You are always welcome to my house so you can break my balls in person with my wife. She loves that. Come with Ferullo...he's been here multiple times already (and I up there).

And I really don't mind people beating my high score. Just makes me play the game more to get it back.

Man...you were much nicer to me yesterday on my birthday. Can't wait until December 29th next year.

#3454 3 years ago

Oh Christ, you, Rob and Jersey, give me a bridge to jump off.

(I forget, can Rob take a joke?)

#3455 3 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Oh Christ, you, Rob and Jersey, give me a bridge to jump off.
(I forget, can Rob take a joke?)

I was kidding. I know you'll never leave the house.

And Rob is a much nicer guy than me, so his humor has limits.

#3456 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I was kidding. I know you'll never leave the house.

So it was an empty invitation? ... D!ck

#3457 3 years ago

Game and sound work. Players condition cabinet. Playfield is pretty decent with some wear around the inserts but no real bad spots. Full new set of rubbers.
Dispaly 4 works but has 2 lines that don't light up. Shooter rod feels tight compared to my other games. The 2 blue triangle inserts are cupped. I haven't tried the oven trick yet but if the game sticks around I will.
Please see pictures, I can also email them for full resolution.
I have red leds behind the lightning logo that I can take out and replace with regular bulbs.
Open to cash offers $1000
Located near Philadelphia

20151228_031355.jpg

20151228_031312.jpg

20151228_031319.jpg

20151228_031304.jpg

20151228_031325.jpg

20151228_031435.jpg

20151228_031431.jpg

20151228_031426.jpg

20151228_031421.jpg

20151228_031416.jpg

20151228_031339.jpg

#3458 3 years ago

I am looking for a data east time machine or a data east s.service thanksjohn

#3459 3 years ago

ToM for sale in Lancaster, PA. $4500.00. More details and photos in the market:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/29062

#3460 3 years ago

Anyone see that Data East Robo Cop sell out of Gorham Maine yesterday for $75
No typo. Seventy five dollars...

#3461 3 years ago

Star Trek is SOLD

#3462 3 years ago

Centaur for Sale. Very nice shape. Full Mylar. Brand new Planetary Pinball chrome plastics installed, new white rubbers, brand new altek mpu and
light drive, LED's installed. All mpu pins redone. Works and plays flawlessly. Minimal wear at upper ball guide. Backglass is perfect! Looking for
$4000.00 obo or looking for the following machines in trade:

Star Trek pro
Metallica Pro

Would accept others in similar condition.

Centaur_1_(resized).jpg
Centaur_2_(resized).jpg
Centuar_3_(resized).jpg
Centuar_4_(resized).jpg
Centaur_4_(resized).jpg

#3463 3 years ago

The above Centaur now has a price drop!!! $3700 obo - Machine came up I'm interested in. Need fast sale.

#3464 3 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

Centaur for Sale. Very nice shape. Full Mylar. Brand new Planetary Pinball chrome plastics installed, new white rubbers, brand new altek mpu and
light drive, LED's installed. All mpu pins redone. Works and plays flawlessly. Minimal wear at upper ball guide. Backglass is perfect! Looking for
$4000.00 obo or looking for the following machines in trade:
Star Trek pro
Metallica Pro
Would accept others in similar condition.

Centaur_1_(resized).jpgCentaur_2_(resized).jpgCentuar_3_(resized).jpgCentuar_4_(resized).jpgCentaur_4_(resized).jpg

Nice looking collection of classics!

#3465 3 years ago

Not a pin, but threw an ad up for some custom keychains I've been making if anybody's interested.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/29149

#3466 3 years ago
Quoted from adii:

Nice looking collection of classics!

Thanks.. I'll post game room pics after the NY Eve party tonight. Got a few more. Just need to shake up the game room a bit more.

#3467 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Not a pin, but threw an ad up for some custom keychains I've been making if anybody's interested.

Sweet!

You don't know how bad I need keychains. I have 7 games and only 3 of them have keychains.

I sent you a PM with my order.

#3468 3 years ago

Nice Eric! I was on the edge with jusy saying F'it and grab it... The wife had me grab new leather couches on Sunday, then Uggs were involved... Well... I have the decal set, so a ST Pro will be in Prohibition Barcade some day!

#3469 3 years ago

Not a game, but does anyone know where to purchase the illuminated shooter rods? I'm looking for a red one and I can't find it anywhere.

#3470 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballJon:

Not a game, but does anyone know where to purchase the illuminated shooter rods? I'm looking for a red one and I can't find it anywhere.

Doesn't coin taker have them?

#3471 3 years ago

Sold my doctor who and drac got 5400. Bought a sweet Metallica pro. Great game!! Just thought I'd update everybody.

#3472 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Doesn't coin taker have them?

They do, but they're out of stock. I've been waiting for over a month now for them to come in. I was wondering if anyone else sold them that I didn't know about.

#3473 3 years ago

YES!

Quoted from acedanger:

Sold my Doctor Who and drac got 5400. Bought a sweet Metallica pro. Great game!! Just thought I'd update everybody.

#3474 3 years ago

Flash Gordon $1000 Sold.

Game plays but needs to be shopped. There are also a couple of problems like one spinner is broken and one of the displays flickers. It has a very nice original backglass. The playfield looks nice as it seems to have Mylar from when new. There are some minor wear spots near the pops/saucer and ball entrance. The cabinet was repainted on one side and the front but it's actually a pretty decent job. Looks like the MPU had some battery corrosion that was fixed.

-Tom

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

#3475 3 years ago
Quoted from Gwaxt72:

Funhouse nice original machine playfield real nice $3,000
Taf Working average shape, thing gear needs some help other than that 100% playing $4200
Stwarsep1 excellent shape leds new rubber $2250
TZ shopped new clock board, leds, some new plastics . excellent playfield faded cabinet $5200
STNG complete machine needs love.. but plays $2900
Dredd excellent shape, shopped, leds, new flipper plates, flippers etc.. $2250
Rbion shopped new rubber, leds, not sure of the history but looks pretty nice. currently has a sound issue. $2600
RFM #1 mildly shopped, leds, monitor looks great playfield is nice. $2400
Rfm#2 not shopped decent shape plays great, monitor looks good $2100
Wh20 nice player no issues, leds, has minor pf wear. cabinet is decent w/topper $3600

Is the STNG still available?

#3476 3 years ago

More pics of the FG cabinet. The left side and front has the paint touch ups.

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#3477 3 years ago
Quoted from Don44:

I have a sttng for trade. It's in good condition. The playfield is very nice and shopped out with leds. No broken plastics but the alpha ramp has a few cracks. Some wear at neutral zone covered by cliffy. Everything works great on it except there is 6 gi lights out and I can't figure out why. Bottom line on dmd is out as well. The cabinet is nice with bright colors but there is a few scratches and imperfections. Really looking for a cftbl in a trade but wide open to trade possibilities + or - cash. Sell for $3800 obo. IMG_0491.JPG

Is this machine still available?

#3478 3 years ago
Quoted from Dooskie:

Is this machine still available?

I wound up trading the sttng

#3479 3 years ago
Quoted from tjc02002:

Flash Gordon $1000
Game plays but needs to be shopped. There are also a couple of problems like one spinner is broken and one of the displays flickers. It has a very nice original backglass. The playfield looks nice as it seems to have Mylar from when new. There are some minor wear spots near the pops/saucer and ball entrance. The cabinet was repainted on one side and the front but it's actually a pretty decent job. Looks like the MPU had some battery corrosion that was fixed.
-Tom

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

PM sent...

#3480 3 years ago

Cirqus Voltaire 6,700

Very good overall condition, no issues. I will try and get better pictures soon.

IMG_0449_(resized).JPG
IMG_0452_(resized).JPG
IMG_0457_(resized).JPG
IMG_0458_(resized).JPG

IMG_0447_(resized).JPG

IMG_0444_(resized).jpg

#3481 3 years ago

Anyone have a South Park and want to trade for my RCT? I'd be open to other trades (mainly Sterns) but would ideally like South Park

#3483 3 years ago

Any em guys looking for a good project? I have a bally firecracker German edition. It works but is a cheap project for someone. 350.00

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#3484 3 years ago

Stern Spider-Man. New middle ramp with upgraded protector. Lazerrific color changing topper. NYC Pinblades, LED'd and custom Spidey shooter. $5800.

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#3485 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

First - You would know.
Second - You're about my age, so I'm betting your flipper is floppy, too. (My FH restoration turned out great, btw...doing AFM this spring.)
Third - You are always welcome to my house so you can break my balls in person with my wife. She loves that. Come with Ferullo...he's been here multiple times already (and I up there).
And I really don't mind people beating my high score. Just makes me play the game more to get it back.
Man...you were much nicer to me yesterday on my birthday. Can't wait until December 29th next year.

i think you spelled come wrong

#3486 3 years ago

1956 Cue Ball. $275

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#3488 3 years ago
Quoted from Kidwilco:

1956 Cue Ball. $275

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

That's a darn good looking pin.

#3489 3 years ago

Throwing out feelers.... willing to trade a nice working high speed and a non working, nice bg and nice cab sorcerer. Ideally looking for a single WPC era game for the two. Or perhaps other DE/Sega/Stern DMD games.

#3490 3 years ago
Quoted from Dooskie:

How far are you from Portland, ME?

I might be passing Bundy on the way to Portland this weekend.

#3491 3 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Throwing out feelers.... willing to trade a nice working high speed and a non working, nice bg and nice cab sorcerer. Ideally looking for a single WPC era game for the two. Or perhaps other DE/Sega/Stern DMD games.

If you decide to sell the Sorcerer outright I might be interested depending on the price.

#3492 3 years ago

BUMP for Ripleys still for sale. Located at the pinball Sanctum. 2,900

#3493 3 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

BUMP for Ripleys still for sale. Located at the pinball Sanctum. 2,900

Wow - that's a real nice machine for only $2,900. I played it last night. It plays great!

#3494 3 years ago

batman $3700 fresh off route average condition
south park $1750 fresh off route
batman $4250 shopped leds, very clean
comet $650 decent shape, has a board issue
sopranos $3250 shopped w/leds routed machine
monster bash $6400 cabinet is very ugly but solid, playfield a 7 100% complete and playing
CV $7900 restored new cabinet, chrome, lots of new parts, orig playfield in excellent shape. stunning
Getaway $975 playing well. almost complete less, accelerator board and translight. boards look good. working project

#3495 3 years ago

Anyone want to trade? I have a real nice Popeye, LED, playfield is mint, cab is about a 7 or 8. New rotten dog board with Mv ram. Looking for fish tales, whirlwind, Dracula, corvette, hs2 etc...will consider anything though. Will add a little cash for the right machine. What do you have? Pm me...

#3496 3 years ago

Looking for a nice Shadow or Demolition Man in the NJ area. PM me if you have one.

#3497 3 years ago

Still have RCT for trade..... looking for South Park or some other Stern. Can add cash (or take cash depending on title). Can be picked up in Manchester NH. I can take pics if needed. Will sell it outright for $2200 if you bring someone to carry it out ($2250 if I have to help)

#3498 3 years ago

Going to be listing a very nice huo tspp very soon; it is all stock no mods; game looks really nice I am the second owner

#3499 3 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Going to be listing a very nice huo tspp very soon; it is all stock no mods; game looks really nice I am the second owner

Burns-excellent_(resized).png

#3500 3 years ago

Very nice Jackbot for sale or trade in Woodbury, CT - $2400. High res photos here: https://plus.google.com/photos/112256428379197659376/albums/6228587531499578577

Cab is faded but solid, PF is excellent, one broken/repaired plastic shown with and without my "playing card mod" covering it. Completely torn down, cleaned & waxed with new rubbers within the last month. Everything working except the flashers - needs a new bridge rectifer on the power board (no 20V) which I should have fixed very soon. Dave

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 149.00
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 26.50
$ 1,400.00
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 11.95
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Star Wars Premium Out of stock
Operation Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 115.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 149.00
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 25.00
Apparel - Unisex
T-shirt- Grey Color Out of stock
Project Pinball Charity
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
There are 14827 posts in this topic. You are on page 70 of 297.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside