IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 608.
#301 9 years ago
Quoted from Drewblood419:

I would love to but the hard part right now is convincing my old lady to let me go that far leaving her with a newborn baby in the house if you could do that you would be my hero Lord knows I need a vacation LOL

If you keep calling her "your old lady" I have a feeling she might not be letting you do much! But, Let her know how much $$ you'll be coming back with...that usually softens them up

#302 9 years ago

I have a few coming in next week. Only one not pre sold is a
Austin powers.
Shrek
Everything else is spoken for.

#303 9 years ago

Lol that's a good point lol the downside is if she knows I have $ I'll never get a spiderman pin lol

#304 9 years ago

Bally Vampire-1400 OBO, Stern Dracula -850, Gottlieb Devil's Dare 1,250, Williams Pharaoh 1,400, Williams Gorgar-1,400, All working plug in and play in Goshen NY10924

#305 9 years ago

I would love to but the hard part right now is convincing my old lady to let me go that far leaving her with a newborn baby in the house if you could do that you would be my hero Lord knows I need a vacation LOL

You were kind of offering to drop it off on your way to NH, or at least that's how I read it?
It started with him mentioning the fact that this is a FS NE Thread, and you said you had family in NH, and would plan a visit to see them if he wanted to buy your game.

Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Knoxville isn't the most North East of cities my man.

Sorry I'm from Portsmouth NH originally. I go back and forth now and again, got family still up there. For the right deal I may have to visit

#306 9 years ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

You were kind of offering to drop it off on your way to NH, or at least that's how I read it?
It started with him mentioning the fact that this is a FS NE Thread, and you said you had family in NH, and would plan a visit to see them if he wanted to buy your game.

He really has been a very accommodating seller. Its a long tough drive, I have been chewing on doing it for a week now but its just a little out of reach. Andrew, my offer stands...I will pay asking price if he can get it to my door in its present condition I totally understand if this doesn't happen. Peace!

#307 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Austin Powers.
Shrek

How much?

#308 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Austin Powers.
Shrek

Wait, that's two! Do post if you have another game for sale soon, for a friend in Newton I talked to over the weekend. Looking to get their first pin!

#309 9 years ago

I've decided to sell my Xenon for $1100. In the DC area (I know, south of the Mason Dixon line, but it is Northern Virginia...). Lots of pics at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/n6ue9cj3tuenbis/DcWbj8oFB7

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets

#310 9 years ago

Not shipping at this time
Austin powers $2100
Corvette $2500

#311 9 years ago

Finally putting a post up....
I have a really nice Whitewater for 4200 OBO
Has a blue dmd, very nice option
located in CT, pm for pics...

#312 9 years ago

DSCN0358.JPGDSCN0358.JPG

2 weeks later
#313 9 years ago

marked for future ref. Going to NH and MA in 2-3 weeks. Gotta keep an eye in this thread.

#314 9 years ago
Quoted from splitskull:

marked for future ref. Going to NH and MA in 2-3 weeks. Gotta keep an eye in this thread.

Best area to vacation in my opinion. It is like the arcades never died up there, all over the beach areas.

#315 9 years ago
Quoted from splitskull:

If you are going to NH checkout the pinball wizard arcade in Pelham...its heaven

#316 9 years ago

i will be selling a gilligans and tftc shortly - i am in ri on the mass line - thanks ed

#317 9 years ago

AVLE still available.

#318 9 years ago

Just got a 35 anniversary playboy DATA EAST fuse failed needs capaciter overall nice players condition. prefer local pickup so you can inspect the game.$1000. OBO.

#319 9 years ago

WH2O - 3700.

Lancaster Pa

Message me for other details

#320 9 years ago
Quoted from edcianci:

i will be selling a gilligans and tftc shortly - i am in ri on the mass line - thanks ed

Would love a TFTC!!

#321 9 years ago

Congo-super-clean. Tastefully LED'd. No issues, colored side art, very, very nice playfield. All around clean pin 2900.00 firm... located in Sandy Hook. PM for pix.

#322 9 years ago

Terminator 2 in top condition all around.. PM for more pictures and info. $2,999 obo

image-120.jpgimage-120.jpg image-882.jpgimage-882.jpg image-315.jpgimage-315.jpg image-311.jpgimage-311.jpg
#323 9 years ago

The whole point of this thread is to see what's available in the North East, not what's available in the US. It defeats the entire purpose of having a North East thread if pin is not located... In the North East.

#324 9 years ago

HUO Stern 24 - Second owner, mint condition - $3800

Capcom Breakshot - Playfield is great, cabinet has some minor scuffs/scrapes - $1700

Located in Western MA, 10 mins from Exit 8 on MA Pike

#325 9 years ago

WTT: Very clean STTNG. Color DMD. LED's throughout. Plays perfect. No wear.

Looking for 2 or 3 cheaper machines to trade for this 1. Let me know what you have. PM me if interested and I will send pics.

#326 9 years ago

NASCAR $2650 2nd owner, previous owner claimed HUO but cannot verify.

Central/south NJ

Also thinking about selling a spectacular RFM w/ NUCORE. All mods including lit LED ships,installed. Full LEDs as well.

Would sell or trade both.

#327 9 years ago
Quoted from CubeSnake:

Congo-super-clean. Tastefully LED'd. No issues, colored side art, very, very nice playfield. All around clean pin 2900.00 firm... located in Sandy Hook. PM for pix.

PM sent (last night!).

#328 9 years ago

I am selling a demo man 9.5 con $$2100 ,a. Hs2 8.5 con. $$2000 ,a lw3 9.5 con . 1400 pm me for pic. Buffalo (wing city ) n.y. will travel up 2 hrs to meet..john

#329 9 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

The whole point of this thread is to see what's available in the North East, not what's available in the US. It defeats the entire purpose of having a North East thread if pin is not located... In the North East.

I don't think HUGSC did very well in Geography...blame it on the Detroit area school system.

#330 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainFantastic:

I don't think HUGSC did very well in Geography...blame it on the Detroit area school system.

Attached for future reference.

map of ne us.JPGmap of ne us.JPG
#331 9 years ago

I would count Maryland in there too. We are below the Mason-Dixon line but generally are grouped with the North East.

#333 9 years ago

Regions.jpgRegions.jpg

I like this one better..

#334 9 years ago
Quoted from oopsallberrys:

I would count Maryland in there too. We are below the Mason-Dixon line but generally are grouped with the North East.

Nope, you're officially Mid-Atlantic!!

#335 9 years ago

Gotta disagree with all due respect. MD is considered a Mid-Atlantic state. My stepson lives down there and has developed a wicked southern accent, so if anything it's actually one of those in-between states where the south truly begins.

#336 9 years ago

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread

How many threads do we need for Maryland pinheads?

Quoted from Choggard:

I like this one better..
Regions.jpg 8 KB

Any map that considers Wisconsin as part of the Northeast is immediately disqualified.

#337 9 years ago

I like this one from Library of Congress...

regions2.gifregions2.gif

Quoted from BeaglePuss:

How many threads do we need for Maryland pinheads?

I want to be able to buy all the pins!

#338 9 years ago

I like the first map, maybe this should be called New England for sale thread . I would hate to lose a few local states thou.

#339 9 years ago

You're smoking crack if you consider anything west of PA and south of Jersey the 'Northeast'. Just sayin

#340 9 years ago

So this is really a NY/NNJ/New England FS thread correct

Selling NASCAR in very good overall shape - cab is great, head has scuffs. PF is MINT, Full CT LED kit.

$2200 obo - would also trade up or down for a NoFear or I500

#342 9 years ago

That last map cracks me up. As far as I'm concerned, even Pittsburgh is borderline mid-west, and OH is unequivocally mid-west. Once you get to Pittsburgh and Buffalo, the gene pool changes, the food changes, the weather changes, the land changes, etc. I realize you can't really chop off these two cities from the rest of their states, so for me OH starts the mid-west. When you see roads in a grid pattern, you know you're no longer in the NE.

#343 9 years ago
Quoted from albummydavis:

That last map cracks me up. As far as I'm concerned, even Pittsburgh is borderline mid-west, and OH is unequivocally mid-west. Once you get to Pittsburgh and Buffalo, the gene pool changes, the food changes, the weather changes, the land changes, etc. I realize you can't really chop off these two cities from the rest of their states, so for me OH starts the mid-west. When you see roads in a grid pattern, you know you're no longer in the NE.

I like the last map. Just because Ohio is west of you doesn’t make it the western US look at the last map again , Ohio is more east then west.

#344 9 years ago

Back on topic....what's for sale fellas

#345 9 years ago

usaregionmap.jpgusaregionmap.jpg

#346 9 years ago

Still bitchin about geography...........................

#347 9 years ago

I'm selling an METLE

Location... SoCal

#348 9 years ago

I have a T2 for sale in PA, I think I live in the best state because I qualify for NE & Mid Atlantic . allentown.craigslist.org link also listed in the marketplace at $2200

#349 9 years ago

Maybe the thread should be renamed to "New England" for sale. MA, CT, VT, NH, ME &RI.
Northeast is too vaugue & subject to interpretation.....

#350 9 years ago

I was like "Oooh, 20 new posts, must be some fun games available!"

And then I was like "Oh, you jerks"

Someone buy my blingy ToM so I can get a TSPP

There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.