IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 30,180 posts in this topic. You are on page 65 of 604.
#3201 8 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Adult Flintstones translight $120 shipped.
Not sure if I'm allowed to post pictures under the family friendly rules. But will PM if you send me email address. Or search old posts for pictures & a flashback on "old" Pinside...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flintstones-adult-translight

#3202 8 years ago

#3203 8 years ago

Haven't been collecting long but have come to a conclusion : Some do it for the love of the game , some do it for the love of the money. The money comes and goes but the love of the game will always be there. I find myself reliving my youth through some of my collection. I have overpaid for games , I have over-traded for games, but I have always put the love of the game first. Now you argue over money vs. games , that doesn't even make sense to me for I remember the love. Some of you need to remember if this is a business or passion and stay firm to your conviction. NOW I am looking for a player's condition Williams Diner and will continue to look for it . IN PLACES DESIGNED TO BUY AND SELL PINBALL MACHINES LIKE THIS ONE. Thank you for any help you can offer especially my friend 96Stang who has ALWAYS put the love of the game over the money.

#3204 8 years ago

WTB The Shadow. I'm in CT. PM if you have one please.

#3205 8 years ago

Not a pin, but since a member posted one FS recently (But has not gotten back to me) I now want one... Looking for a Breeders Cup cab.

Thx

#3206 8 years ago
Quoted from dontknowsquat:

Haven't been collecting long but have come to a conclusion : Some do it for the love of the game , some do it for the love of the money. The money comes and goes but the love of the game will always be there. I find myself reliving my youth through some of my collection. I have overpaid for games , I have over-traded for games, but I have always put the love of the game first. Now you argue over money vs. games , that doesn't even make sense to me for I remember the love. Some of you need to remember if this is a business or passion and stay firm to your conviction. NOW I am looking for a player's condition Williams Diner and will continue to look for it . IN PLACES DESIGNED TO BUY AND SELL PINBALL MACHINES LIKE THIS ONE. Thank you for any help you can offer especially my friend 96Stang who has ALWAYS put the love of the game over the money.

Well said. I think I've improved every game I've owned to some degree and sold at a loss.

#3207 8 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Well said. I think I've improved every game I've owned to some degree and sold at a loss.

I still got your WWFRR loving it! Thanks

#3208 8 years ago

I totally agree with you Rascal. I have been in this hobby just two years and I have bought 6 pins in that time each one I have done some upgrade to them and when I went to sell them I lost money each time and not just a $100 dollars, a couple was quite a lot of $$$$. I just don't know enough about the pins to do a lot of the work myself so I have to pay someone which makes the pins that I buy move up fast on the $$$ I put into them. I try to be careful with what I buy and who I buy from but pins breakdown and that is a fact that I have learned the hard way. I am starting to ramble and I know some people get upset about us conversing on this thread so I will sign off. Happy Thanksgiving. Henry

#3209 8 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

I still got your WWFRR loving it! Thanks

Awesome! Your collection is amazing!

#3210 8 years ago

On the hunt for a cabinet to put my eight ball deluxe LE playfield in. Anyone out there have a trashed EBD LE? I only have the complete populated playfield...I would need the rest. I'd be content to buy the full altek setup to run the game, but I need the rest.

(This is the same setup as Mr. And Mrs. Pacman I believe. - not sure if I could just use a Mr. And Mrs. Pacman cab to do this)

#3211 8 years ago
Quoted from henhel:

I totally agree with you Rascal. I have been in this hobby just two years and I have bought 6 pins in that time each one I have done some upgrade to them and when I went to sell them I lost money each time and not just a $100 dollars, a couple was quite a lot of $$$$. I just don't know enough about the pins to do a lot of the work myself so I have to pay someone which makes the pins that I buy move up fast on the $$$ I put into them. I try to be careful with what I buy and who I buy from but pins breakdown and that is a fact that I have learned the hard way. I am starting to ramble and I know some people get upset about us conversing on this thread so I will sign off. Happy Thanksgiving. Henry

I like pizza. Hell I love pizza. I take a loss every time I buy one and eat it. I've even tried selling the empty boxes on ebay and didn't sell a single one. I just took a $400 loss on the last game I sold. I owned it, I played it. Money well spent.
PS. Pins break down, all the time. Even new in box ones do. Why do you think most of us can rebuild a pin blindfolded, with the lights off, one hand tied behind our backs and standing on one foot. Did I miss anything
WANTED Flash Gordon pinball machine.

#3212 8 years ago

Looking for an X-Files for Christmas. Located in Philly and willing to drive a few hours for the right deal.
Okay with players condition to a nicer example but I don't need perfection.

#3213 8 years ago

It's time to buy my first pin. Looking for a Xenon, Elektra, Haunted House, Black Hole, Grand Lizard or possibly a Sorcerer.

#3214 8 years ago
Quoted from Evilive69:

It's time to buy my first pin. Looking for a Xenon, Elektra, Haunted House, Black Hole, Grand Lizard or possibly a Sorcerer.

Sorcerer is a great pin.

#3215 8 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

On the hunt for a cabinet to put my eight ball deluxe LE playfield in. Anyone out there have a trashed EBD LE? I only have the complete populated playfield...I would need the rest. I'd be content to buy the full altek setup to run the game, but I need the rest.
(This is the same setup as Mr. And Mrs. Pacman I believe. - not sure if I could just use a Mr. And Mrs. Pacman cab to do this)

I have a Mr. & Mrs Pac Man cabinet for sale. It has both backboxes, the glass and the legs.

#3216 8 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I have a mostly working Spring Break for 500.

Pm sent.

#3217 8 years ago

Edited

#3218 8 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Why do you think most of us can rebuild a pin blindfolded, with the lights off, one hand tied behind our backs and standing on one foot. Did I miss anything

in the ring with mike tyson with peanut butter on your ears...

#3219 8 years ago
Quoted from Evilive69:

i have an elektra for sale. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/25587

#3221 8 years ago

Black Friday price drop lol...

In the market for a game for about 2,500 must be local. DMD only

#3222 8 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Maybe Dannunz will cut his WH20 in half for you and sell you the two halves for 2500 each.

#3223 8 years ago
Quoted from Evilive69:

Just had a guy drive down from Rochester NY to pick up 6 working monitors. He's coming back in two weeks to get 6 more. Said he'd bring the pin down to Harrisburg for $150.

#3224 8 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

PM incoming.

#3225 8 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Just had a guy drive down from Rochester NY to pick up 6 working monitors. He's coming back in two weeks to get 6 more. Said he'd bring the pin down to Harrisburg for $150.

I looked at you ad and Elektra looks nice. I was a consultant at RGE in Rochester for 2 years and knew I wouldn't make that drive again. I have a lead on another pin but will definitely get back to you either way.

#3226 8 years ago

Dw for sale 2800 FIRM

#3227 8 years ago

Taxman you're cute very funny lol

#3228 8 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Taxman you're cute very funny lol

??? I missed something.

#3229 8 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

??? I missed something.

Hey...take the compliment, buddy. I hear Acedanger is killer in the sack.

#3230 8 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

Non-pinball related, but DJI Phantom Advanced drone for sale or trade. Never flown.

Sold.

#3231 8 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Adult Flintstones translight $120 shipped.
Not sure if I'm allowed to post pictures under the family friendly rules. But will PM if you send me email address. Or search old posts for pictures & a flashback on "old" Pinside...

Translight sold. LW3 still available..

#3232 8 years ago

HUO Tron for sale $5900
HUO Elvis for sale $3900
Very nice Demo Man $2600
Pictures upon request. Going to bed get up for work at 2AM.
Located in R.I.
Thanks
Also have a restored and clear coated original AFM playfield $1500

#3233 8 years ago

Looking for a nice JM in the area

#3234 8 years ago

I have a sttng for trade. It's in good condition. The playfield is very nice and shopped out with leds. No broken plastics but the alpha ramp has a few cracks. Some wear at neutral zone covered by cliffy. Everything works great on it except there is 6 gi lights out and I can't figure out why. Bottom line on dmd is out as well. The cabinet is nice with bright colors but there is a few scratches and imperfections. Looking for cftbl, indy500, xmen pro, tspp, in a trade but wide open to trade possibilities + or - cash. Sell for $3800 obo. new sttng 007.JPGnew sttng 007.JPG

#3235 8 years ago

Custom MAME arcade for sale. Only 1 Year old. Asking $1550. Will trade for a pinball machine. I can add cash as needed. Only selling because I got a bigger one.

allentown.craigslist.org link

mame1.jpgmame1.jpg

#3236 8 years ago

FS: Nice 'The Getaway' re-import. Diamond coat playfield, mildly shopped, rebuilt flippers and new rubbers, playfield stripped, cleaned and waxed. Game plays well.

PM me for more pics

$2000 - Located in Northern CT

Cash sale preferred but may be interested in trading for 2 very nice 80's games (or 1 game plus cash), let me know what you have.

IMG_6051.jpgIMG_6051.jpg

IMG_6052.jpgIMG_6052.jpg

IMG_6050.jpgIMG_6050.jpg

IMG_6053.jpgIMG_6053.jpg

IMG_6046.jpgIMG_6046.jpg

IMG_6059.jpgIMG_6059.jpg

#3237 8 years ago

FS: Safe Cracker, TRADED

Who Dunnit (Deposit received, donation to pinside will be made to pinside upon transaction completion)

SWE1, TRADED

Lethal Weapon 3 TRADED

#3238 8 years ago

WTB modded out TWD Pro. PM me if you have one to sell. thanks

#3239 8 years ago

Anyone out there sitting on a beat up but complete Funhouse? I just got a decent cabinet and a decent bare playfield. Would love to try and resurrect a beater.

#3240 8 years ago

Looking to help a close friend buy his first game.
He and his family are huge soccer fans.
Would love to find a really nice WCS for him.
He's in southern CT.
I'm in northern NJ and will pickup/set up for him.
Thanks in advance for any leads.
-Ran

#3241 8 years ago

Cyber Monday price drop on AC/DC Premium.

$6,400.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/26615

#3242 8 years ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

Looking to help a close friend buy his first game.
He and his family are huge soccer fans.
Would love to find a really nice WCS for him.
He's in southern CT.
I'm in northern NJ and will pickup/set up for him.
Thanks in advance for any leads.
-Ran

There is one on CL in CT

#3243 8 years ago

Found one.

#3244 8 years ago

Heads up... Going to list a beautiful CQ NGG in the next day or so. $3,950 firm. Cash preferred but will consider trades for TAF, TZ, TOM or TOTAN only (with appropriate cash exchange).

#3245 8 years ago

It's just not my cup o tea.... Anyone interested in a solid playing very presentable hot shot? It's a very cool playing EM. Just not for me. Playfield is a 8. Bg is a 7. Both touched up but very presentable. 550

#3246 8 years ago

I500 3650.00

20150504_204605.jpg20150504_204605.jpg

20150504_204613.jpg20150504_204613.jpg

20150504_204645.jpg20150504_204645.jpg

20150504_204701.jpg20150504_204701.jpg

20150504_232558.jpg20150504_232558.jpg

20150504_232714.jpg20150504_232714.jpg

#3247 8 years ago

Beautiful machine! Are you selling it because you're in a bad mood?

#3248 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Beautiful machine! Are you selling it because you're in a bad mood?

get the F in the basement. I'll be there in a minute...

#3249 8 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

get the F in the basement. I'll be there in a minute...

#3250 8 years ago

That's a nice clean looking I500!

There are 30,180 posts in this topic. You are on page 65 of 604.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/65 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.