5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 15,004 posts
  • 792 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 hours ago by baller88
  • Topic is favorited by 428 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 15004 posts in this topic. You are on page 64 of 301.
#3151 3 years ago

I just posted a Bally Eight Ball for sale.
I can't link since I'm a newbie.

pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/27810

#3152 3 years ago
#3153 3 years ago

why don't you repost your trade offer clearly with what you expect and state how you are sorry for any confusion caused by your first ad. This may save everyone some time, aggravation, & unrealistic expectations.

#3154 3 years ago

I don't really want to chime in, but F it.

Acedanger, these are people that live and breathe in the pinball community- they know their stuff and deal a lot of games, probably not in your best interest to be difficult.

I wouldn't even have felt the need to bring up this point, except for the fact that you and I had an eerily similar situation/deal between us and that exchange got ugly fast. Now, you saw me at Pintastic, and were a man, seeking me out to apologize and this went a long way with me. Misunderstandings happen, but work through them. We're all just trying to flip a ball in a wooden box.

As for the deal. No. Personally, RFM is a 2k game. That's where I buy them and where I sell them. DR who is a mid to high teen game at best. AC/DC on the other hand, is a masterpiece and 4k in my book, and that's where I sold one last year.

$1300 on top with no way to pick up or deliver the games? That's like jerking off in your neighbors pool and asking them to record it.

#3155 3 years ago

At best? I'm a buyer for a "best" Dr. Who in the high teens. PM me.

#3156 3 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

At best? I'm a buyer for a "best" Dr. Who in the high teens. PM me.

That's what I've seen them for around here, and what I paid from a Boston flipper ($1600). Allentown two years ago, there were a bunch and about 3 were in the teens.

#3157 3 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

That's like jerking off in your neighbors pool and asking them to record it.

Are you implying that doing this is frowned upon?

#3158 3 years ago

Thanks guys appreciate your input. Should have been a little more specific. As far as prices I have no idea where you get those prices... totally confused; but it's all good.

#3159 3 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Lol.

#3160 3 years ago

WTB AC/DC Luci..Rearranged the basement & have a spot open for her!

#3161 3 years ago

Lmao

#3162 3 years ago

I am moving (local) but have an undocumented HUO Shrek I'd be willing to trade. Older games ok as long as cash is being sent my way. If someone wants to make a "buy" offer, let me know.

#3163 3 years ago

Removed

#3164 3 years ago
Quoted from KingDaddy:

I'm not surprised he wanted cash on top of this deal... Based on Pinside's own stats, $1,100 - $1,300 would actually be fair. If you don't like the deal, then just simply don't do it.
RFM
Estimated value
$2770 - $3230
DW
Estimated value
$2500 - $2900
TOTAL COMBINED
$5,270 - $6,130
AC/DC PRO
Estimated value
$4160 - $4840

Personally having sold a few dr who and a LOT of rfm...
Unshopped rfm 2k-2,200 shopped I got $2750-3k
Unshopped dr who I've got $1800-2k
Just my personal info

#3165 3 years ago

any one have late 80's Gottliebs for sale ?

I have a mostly working spring break for 500.

#3166 3 years ago

I don't really want to chime in, but F it...

You are the voice of reason. I thought I had spelled it out but it was not taken well. I think some times people read things as aggressive and my post was anything but. I was simply spelling out the value to me. So I said simply, not a deal for me.

That's like jerking off in your neighbors pool and asking them to record it.

OK, if this is such a bad thing why did they take the pool down but leave the tripod setup. It is the mixed signals that make me not know what to do in their yard with the holidays around the corner.

Seriously. All I was saying it was a confusing deal, I pass. And actually giving a friendly word of advice about jumping to comments like "are you smoking coke" without knowing the people you are dealing with or [as you stated] the facts of value of game to some people.

#3167 3 years ago

I was saying that to Rave. Not you Taxman. Once again I have no idea where you guys get the deals you speak of please point me in that direction. Taxman I neglected to turn on DW for my pics... but it plays 100% no issues at all zero fade on Cabinet has time expander cliffys full LED w/LED posts w/ Color DMD (IMO I'd value it out at 26 -2800) not 2k.

The RFM has a small decal on upper right side that doesn't match up very small cosmetic issue. Other than that cabinet has no other issues and play field is one of the cleanest I've ever seen. The SOL was in perfect shape just wanted to keep it that way so I got the cliffy. It has a Computer that has been fully gone through within the last year by Lock when lit the game has booted up giving some issues as stated very 30 games or so; but I reboot it and it's fine. This is the response I got from Rob

"I may have worked on this computer for Allan about a year ago. If I did, and there’s a problem with what I worked on, I'll take care of it.

Aside from that, it's tough to say anything about it without seeing it. I will say, anything on any P2K game I can repair for less than the cost of replacement systems.

Thanks,
Rob"

I've seen RFM w/ nice playing fields shopped like mine with Video amp go upwards of 3,500 So I can't see how 27-2800 is not a fair offer.

I'd say over-all the two games are valued out at: 5,400 5,500.

I'm saying Rave is smoking coke was a freedom of speech for "Are you crazy?" I only say that because ACDC pro with bell mod is roughly worth 4,000 4,200 TOPS! So over the phone MARKY MARK we landed on 1k initially I asked for more; but we agreed on that & delivery to make up for the difference. You were texting me pictures last night agreeing on deal then this morning almost bi - Polar like texting me saying that the deal was off. That's fine but there was no reason to post about it.

The only thing I did was not post what I wanted to receive for CASH along with my two games.

#3168 3 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

I was saying that to Rave. Not you Taxman. Once again I have no idea where you guys get the deals you speak of please point me in that direction. Taxman I neglected to turn on DW for my pics... but it plays 100% no issues at all zero fade on Cabinet has time expander cliffys full LED w/LED posts w/ Color DMD (IMO I'd value it out at 26 -2800) not 2k.
The RFM has a small decal on upper right side that doesn't match up very small cosmetic issue. Other than that cabinet has no other issues and play field is one of the cleanest I've ever seen. The SOL was in perfect shape just wanted to keep it that way so I got the cliffy. It has a Computer that has been fully gone through within the last year by Lock when lit the game has booted up giving some issues as stated very 30 games or so; but I reboot it and it's fine. This is the response I got from Rob
"I may have worked on this computer for Allan about a year ago. If I did, and there’s a problem with what I worked on, I'll take care of it.
Aside from that, it's tough to say anything about it without seeing it. I will say, anything on any P2K game I can repair for less than the cost of replacement systems.
Thanks,
Rob"
I've seen RFM w/ nice playing fields shopped like mine with Video amp go upwards of 3,500 So I can't see how 27-2800 is not a fair offer.
I'd say over-all the two games are valued out at: 5,400 5,500.
I'm saying Rave is smoking coke was a freedom of speech for "Are you crazy?" I only say that because ACDC pro with bell mod is roughly worth 4,000 4,200 TOPS! So over the phone MARKY MARK we landed on 1k initially I asked for more; but we agreed on that & delivery to make up for the difference. You were texting me pictures last night agreeing on deal then this morning almost bi - Polar like texting me saying that the deal was off. That's fine but there was no reason to post about it.
The only thing I did was not post what I wanted to receive for CASH along with my two games.

well according to Pinsides own estimated value of those 2 pins you are right there. DW -Estimated value $2500 - $2900 , rfm- Estimated value $2770 - $3230 and ac/dc pro Estimated value $4160 - $4840

#3169 3 years ago

Putting out feelers for a NIB GoT Pro. Who's got the goods? PM me with price, please.

#3170 3 years ago

Exactly MSJ2222 that's what I was basing it off of. I think they would have been making out more so that me & the ACDC did not have cliffy protectors the wood was starting to splinter slightly near jukebox and shooter lane. So to be honest I'm kinda glad it didn't happen!!

#3171 3 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Space Shuttle and High Speed listed in marketplace. Wouldn't mind freeing up slot by trading both for 1 DMD game.
Interested in T2, DW, BR, BSD, WCS, or other similar era B/W games.
image.jpeg image.jpeg

Both games sold pending pickup. Thanks!

#3172 3 years ago

My advice for all of us will always be.......If you want a new game, sell the one you have and buy a new game. This trading BS only leads to war and who the fuck wants a New England pinball war??? New Englanders are the biggest, most stubborn, miserable pricks in the country! Yeah You!!.....and I as well! Pinhead "A" thinks his game is worth "X" and that Pinhead "B" thinks his game is worth "Y". Be a man and let the market decide what your game is worth! You should only be trading with people you have know for a while and trust. This is pinball and there will be enough issues with games breaking down and he said, she said BS, we don't need more drama. It's ok to post you want to trade, but you should be posting a sale price as well for other to gauge. Who knows maybe I am wrong, just seems like following such a practice makes sense? Blah, blah, blah......Now back to my new Simpsons & Mustang!

#3173 3 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

My advice for all of us will always be.......If you want a new game, sell the one you have and buy a new game. This trading BS only leads to war and who the fuck wants a New England pinball war??? New Englanders are the biggest, most stubborn, miserable pricks in the country! Yeah You!!.....and I as well! Pinhead "A" thinks his game is worth "X" and that Pinhead "B" thinks his game is worth "Y". Be a man and let the market decide what your game is worth! You should only be trading with people you have know for a while and trust. This is pinball and there will be enough issues with games breaking down and he said, she said BS, we don't need more drama. It's ok to post you want to trade, but you should be posting a sale price as well for other to gauge. Who knows maybe I am wrong, just seems like following such a practice makes sense? Blah, blah, blah......Now back to my new Simpsons & Mustang!

Good wisdom there.

#3174 3 years ago

any one have late 80's Gottliebs for sale ?

volcano. blowing fuses, worn playfield. $400

#3175 3 years ago

Sorry for the drama NE people, nothing to see here.

Quoted from acedanger:

I was saying that to Rave. Not you Taxman..

I know, its cool. I was just trying to let you know that it was a harsh reply to a regular. And trying to let you know from your post [and yes from prices we get] is was not out of line for him to think is was a 1 for 1. I did too.

I backed away when I saw action figures mounted on Bally/Williams games and know the owner would want me to pay for something I want removed. This is my issue and I take heat for it on this website. Many people agree with me, many laugh at me, but I am an old timer set in my ways.

Quoted from acedanger:

I only say that because ACDC pro with bell mod is roughly worth 4,000 4,200 TOPS!

I agree, 100%. That is the exact range I put it at also. But then that is close to where I put a DW + RFM also, a couple of hundred more yes. But as the person posting the trade it looked like you were willing to give a better deal as an easy way out of trying to sell two games to raise the money/room for what you really wanted.

Where do we get out deals? Not here often. But then there is obviously a lot of competition for these games.

Quoted from acedanger:

I use to pass on RFM at $1,200 all day and have a hard time even thinking of them over $2K. $3,500? Most of my collection was under that. Look at my list, maybe 5 of them were over $3,500. But I have been at this a long time. These are "my" mental prices. Since I am not looking for one I'm not even going to entertain paying top dollar.

Sorry, but I don't look at the Pinside marketplace. Those prices are not my reality. Ebay, Pinside, Mr Pin. all fun to read, but not where my collection came form.

Quoted from acedanger:

That's fine but there was no reason to post about it.

The "are you smoking coke" was the first [and we hope last] kick off of this drama incident. I kind of felt after that post his reply was expected.

Anyway, to sum it up. Yes, there are great deals to be had. Not always, but great once and a while and good often enough. And as a tight nit local group when we decide to pass on a deals we have short lists of people to call when we pass on them. Just how it goes. One of the reasons I was telling you to chill with the "coke" comments. Stay in the hobby a couple of decades and you will be a different person too and friends are good to have.

Me, I personally have nothing on my "Must own" list for many years. I am in the "Would be nice at the right price" years of my life and pick things up on impulse. Heck, I own great pins for years I have never even setup because it was a good price. So please understand sometimes people are just coming from two different places and not meaning to disparage the other person.

So, GLWYS. All good. I passed nicely and was just trying to nicely warn you that attacks against a deal "that never happened" are not worth it.

The End

#3176 3 years ago

No those action figures didn't get factored into price at all lol... they add nothing to the game well a little I guess.

I measure/guage worth of machines based off Pinside price and an average of what I see in the marketplace. Def not CL or EBay.

It was a freedom of speech that was pretty tame. I didn't swear or tell him off for the fact that he was the one making this whole deal public after we had discussed said deal over the phone privately. His intentions were to make me look bad not too sure on why; but what evs.

Thank you Taxman no harm no foul.

#3177 3 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Once again I have no idea where you guys get the deals you speak of please point me in that direction.

It's being patient. It's networking. It's working hard to get the pin you want and it's who you know in the hobby a lot of the times. There are some good people within.

Meanwhile, with all this fluff going on over a RFM deal and who did Dr who and who didn't, people are missing a helluva a deal, as above there was just posted a WPT for $2200....

WPT is an amazing game and that is a steal for it. THAT is one of those deals.

#3178 3 years ago

I have long since dropped out of that BS, but let's just say I am the king of finding deals

#3179 3 years ago

DE simpsons $1350 plays perfect super average shape,
Funhouse $3100 excellent original no playfield wear, faded but solid cabinet plays 100%

#3180 3 years ago

It's good to be the King! And even better to be in the King's good graces!

Quoted from the96stang:

I have long since dropped out of that BS, but let's just say I am the king of finding deals

#3181 3 years ago

I thought someone was looking for a DE Simpsons recently. Man, Gwaxt has a consistent supply of deals. Time to send some texts around to see who that was.

Stang - Somewhere you stepped in something that made you lucky. You have stumbled into some crazy good deals in recent years that I have not seen the likes of for a long time.

#3182 3 years ago

Removed

#3183 3 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

So over the phone MARKY MARK we landed on 1k initially I asked for more; but we agreed on that & delivery to make up for the difference. You were texting me pictures last night agreeing on deal then this morning almost bi - Polar like texting me saying that the deal was off. That's fine but there was no reason to post about it.

None of this was agreed upon. Delivery to make up the difference? This was never even mentioned! I sent pics so you could see that the game was clean and we could go from there. I explained to you as well that it rubbed me the wrong way that you asked for 1K initially and then asked for more, and this was before seeing any pics of the game. That's what killed the deal and I'm not sure what's bi-polar about that. So it wasn't just that you didn't post you wanted cash, you were trying to squeeze more on top of this. My initial post was to let other people know you wanted cash since you were unable to do so. I didn't even originally mention any amount. I didn't want others getting the bait and switch as well. It's frustrating.

I'm over it. Good luck with selling your games...honestly. The pics look good of both tables. Like I said, if you're willing wait or ship the games I'm sure you'll get ballpark to what your looking for.

#3184 3 years ago
Quoted from ToddSonOfOdin:

Thanks for the plug, as my post timing was indeed terrible.

If I didn't have a HUO mint one, I would be all over it. $2200, wow. That is a ton of game for the money and not the easiest of pins to find when looking. I would be shocked if that's not gone in a day.

#3185 3 years ago

Thanks for the plug, as my post timing was indeed terrible.

I would be buying that WPT, if I wasn't raising the funds to buy your LOTR! Great price, great seller! Are you sure you don't want to work out a trade?......lol . Now that was funny!

#3187 3 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Just throwing out there. Looking to see if anyone might be interested in trading a ac-dc pro for 2 games a rfm and dw. Both are in great shape.

Guess you had a change of plans?

#3188 3 years ago

Removed

#3189 3 years ago

LOTR is sold, sorry.
WPT is a straight sale only, funds are needed elsewhere.

pm sent on wpt

#3190 3 years ago

LOTR is sold, sorry.
WPT is a straight sale only, funds are needed elsewhere.

I knew it would go! It was a beauty. Congrats, glad it sold!

#3191 3 years ago

Removed

#3192 3 years ago

Holy hell......what is going on in here?

#3193 3 years ago

Not to me, unfortunately. Tried the best I could to get it.

#3194 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Holy hell......what is going on in here?

WPT is sold. Come on man, keep up with us.

#3195 3 years ago

I'm looking to buy an unrestored Tales of the Arabian Nights located within reasonable driving of New Hampshire / New England. Shoot me a PM if you have one for sale.

#3196 3 years ago

Awwe I thought a bunch of games popped up for sale instead it was a bunch of drama. So back to the purpose of the thread.. I'm looking for a project system 11 pin, just something to work on for the winter. Thanks

#3197 3 years ago

Rolling Stones playfield on Stern's website for $189. If I had any desire to ever own the game I would grab it... http://www.costore.com/sternpinball/productenlarged.asp?peid=235&pid=5432955

#3198 3 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Rolling Stones playfield on Stern's website for $189. If I had any desire to ever own the game I would grab it... http://www.costore.com/sternpinball/productenlarged.asp?peid=235&pid=5432955

Agreed, at that price if you ever think you will need one it is great. Might make cool wall art also. Only 22 left, I wonder how the registration is on those.

#3199 3 years ago

There was a water damaged Rolling Stones at Allentown this year. If I had known I could get a new playfield under $200 I may have considered it.

#3200 3 years ago

Adult Flintstones translight $120 shipped.
Not sure if I'm allowed to post pictures under the family friendly rules. But will PM if you send me email address. Or search old posts for pictures & a flashback on "old" Pinside...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
£ 45.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 239.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Pinball Machine
Music City Pinball
$ 23.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 189.00
Displays
Boston Pinball Company
$ 400.00
Boards
Great American Pinball
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Great American Pinball
$ 14.99
Hardware
Chroma Pinball
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 28.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
There are 15004 posts in this topic. You are on page 64 of 301.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside