5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,829 posts
  • 788 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by Wanimal
  • Topic is favorited by 426 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 14829 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 297.
#3101 3 years ago

Non-pinball related, but DJI Phantom Advanced drone for sale or trade. Never flown.

#3102 3 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

Non-pinball related, but DJI Phantom Advanced drone for sale or trade. Never flown.

I have a 2 stroke weedwacker for sale

#3103 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I have a 2 stroke weedwacker for sale

I'm pretty sure you stroked it more than twice.

#3104 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'm pretty sure you stroked it more than twice.

Why do ya think I'm selling it?!

#3105 3 years ago

gee, you could buy two from gwaxt72 for that guys price for his one TAF

#3106 3 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

Hey moderator, put it in the basement. Shouldn't you set an example as a moderator?

#3107 3 years ago

I thought this was the place to come and see what pinball machines are for sale in N.E. it seems that is a minority of the posts here

#3108 3 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

Pm sent

#3109 3 years ago
Quoted from KingDaddy:

This guy wants almost $10k for his TAF / it's a regular model but it has "Gold cabinet decals" on it ("not the ugly blue ones")...
boston.craigslist.org link

That's a riot "was 100% shopped 17 years ago"

#3112 3 years ago

never understood why this post is kept alive on a threaded message board. I look in here regular and find it takes longer to find whats for sale with all the conversations going on. Why cant new posts be created and marked with NE:for sale new goldeneye, etc.

#3113 3 years ago

[Edit] Sold!

Selling a Williams Laser Ball project pin with a spare unpopulated playfield. I fully intended to fix this one up myself, but I picked up a couple new pins this past week that were on my wishlist and I could use the space.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/27709

Easy pick-up, no stairs.

Asking $400, but I'll also take full/partial trades for parts found in my WTB ads, or pretty much any pinball circuit boards (working or not, but free of scorch marks and corrosion).

#3114 3 years ago
Quoted from skeecasball:

never understood why this post is kept alive on a threaded message board. I look in here regular and find it takes longer to find whats for sale with all the conversations going on. Why cant new posts be created and marked with NE:for sale new goldeneye, etc.

Because conversation is a big part of Pinball. You can always look in the marketplace instead. Most games will be listed in there. Is it just the that we chat here as well? Or just that you would prefer simple facts?

#3115 3 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Because conversation is a big part of Pinball. You can always look in the marketplace instead. Most games will be listed in there. Is it just the that we chat here as well? Or just that you would prefer simple facts?

Chatting is fine, a lot of forms have a general chit chat section. This thread to me is just a list of machines for sale in the NE as it is labeled.

#3116 3 years ago

Just stopped in to say "hi.".

#3117 3 years ago
Quoted from skeecasball:

Chatting is fine, a lot of forms have a general chit chat section. This thread to me is just a list of machines for sale in the NE as it is labeled.

Got ya. You might want to try out the Market Search feature. They have a cool way to search by distance. It has both a map (less useful because it shows the hands instead of the info and you have to hover over them). But the distance in the search looks like this:

MarketSearch.jpg

Mmmmm, Pop-A-Card... EM yumminess...

#3118 3 years ago

Why not just use any of the multitude of other threads for general chit-chat and leave this one for games for sale? Maybe create a new thread for Beez's stand-up routines?

#3119 3 years ago
Quoted from jadziedzic:

Why not just use any of the multitude of other threads for general chit-chat and leave this one for games for sale? Maybe create a new thread for Beez's stand-up routines?

In case anyone's wondering who he's talking about...

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/beez

#3120 3 years ago
Quoted from jadziedzic:

'Cause we can.

#3121 3 years ago
#3122 3 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Got ya. You might want to try out the Market Search feature. They have a cool way to search by distance. It has both a map (less useful because it shows the hands instead of the info and you have to hover over them). But the distance in the search looks like this:
MarketSearch.jpg
Mmmmm, Pop-A-Card... EM yumminess...

not my first rodeo I use that feature also

#3123 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

'Cause we can.

Maybe they should take this for sale thread to the basement.

#3124 3 years ago

I'll chime in by saying as a newer member of pinside this thread gave me the oppurtunity to see the personalities of other members thru chat who are in my area and to chit-chat with them.And it's been great!

#3125 3 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

I'll chime in by saying as a newer member of pinside this thread gave me the oppurtunity to see the personalities of other members thru chat who are in my area and to chit-chat with them.And it's been great!

Or lack of personality if you mean beelzeboob! :0

#3126 3 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Just throwing out there. Looking to see if anyone might be interested in trading a ac-dc pro for 2 games a rfm and dw. Both are in great shape.

Am I the only one that read this as a straight trade? I understand that the 2 games may have more market value than a pro, but put + cash in your FS post. For others who may be interested he would like cash added.

#3127 3 years ago
Quoted from TheRave:

Am I the only one that read this as a straight trade? I understand that the 2 games may have more market value than a pro, but put + cash in your FS post. For others who may be interested he would like cash added.

I assumed he meant straight trade as well. I disagree on those 2 games necessarily having more value than an AC/DC Pro.... There's no way I'd trade my AC/DC for those 2 games unless some cash was coming my way!

#3128 3 years ago

Yeah. I was on the fence at straight up.

#3129 3 years ago

You're smoking coke lol

#3130 3 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

You're smoking coke lol

Not cool. I would not burn bridges with people in the area.

#3131 3 years ago

With todays stupid prices, I'd say Rfm is close to or at $3k, Dw is $2.2-$2.5...So your saying an Ac/Dc Pro is around $5k??? Not that long ago you had to try hard to get close to $4k for a modded out example... (I should have bought Tom's Ac/Dc instead of FGY... Even though I'd be tired of it by now, it would have lasted much longer)

Fyi, the popular way is to snort coke and smoke its cousin crack

#3132 3 years ago

Looking for a STLE Huo for a fellow Pinsider.LMK if you have one to sell.
Thanks.

#3133 3 years ago

I was going to let this go but you've asked for it....

This kid, acedanger aka James, notified me that he would like $1000 cash on the trade he posted which conveniently left out this information. He then calls me and asks if I'll put $1300 on top to trade. Then discloses that he has no way to haul a pin, never mind 2. Who's smoking crack now?
Minus the color Dmd these games (both B titles) are relative in price to a pro to anyone who regularly buys and sells games. Be upfront with your expectations instead of making it up as you go along. Action figures do not add value to a pin either.

#3134 3 years ago

I don't think the pro is worth 5k. That being said I've heard from 3 other pro owners that they wouldn't add to that trade. ACDC has arguably the best code going in a game. For players it's far superior

#3135 3 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

With todays stupid prices, I'd say Rfm is close to or at $3k, Dw is $2.2-$2.5...So your saying an Ac/Dc Pro is around $5k??? Not that long ago you had to try hard to get close to $4k for a modded out example... (I should have bought Tom's Ac/Dc instead of FGY... Even though I'd be tired of it by now, it would have lasted much longer)
Fyi, the popular way is to snort coke and smoke its cousin crack

Still see some good condition DW going for $2K. RFM is getting more than it should these days I agree, but an RFM with issues, something about a decal and reboot? $2K, maybe a little more. And AC/DC Pro is worth around $4K.

Plus you are looking to have a person let go of a newer game with a great reputation and hope they want your exact two games with "good" reputations and more years on them. The exact dollar amount is for people whose first thought is selling.

I don't think 1 for 1 is an unreasonably out of the ball park idea. I was thinking about it also but decided not to continue. Mine has about $300 in mods (Bell, Train, Mirror blades, color changers) and I would have taken the ColorDMD out before doing a 1 for 1.

I'm just saying that if a deal does not continue that is fine. No harm not foul. Making a disparaging remarks to a local person in a hobby like this is not called for and not wise.

Edit: Looks like a reply got in while I was typing.

#3136 3 years ago

Just lowered my restored WH2O $5600. Beautiful machine in the market place. Trades welcome.

#3137 3 years ago

Anyone have a later System 11 5 drop target assembly they'd sell? Used in Bad Cats, Swords of Fury or as a retrofit for RollerGames?

Also looking for a diverter from a SoF

Thanks!

#3138 3 years ago

Simple. Taxman you're wrong!! That's it not getting it anymore...

#3139 3 years ago

I'm not surprised he wanted cash on top of this deal... Based on Pinside's own stats, $1,100 - $1,300 would actually be fair. If you don't like the deal, then just simply don't do it.

RFM
Estimated value
$2770 - $3230

DW
Estimated value
$2500 - $2900

TOTAL COMBINED
$5,270 - $6,130

AC/DC PRO
Estimated value
$4160 - $4840

#3140 3 years ago

Thank you. King daddy. Someone else gets it

#3141 3 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Just throwing out there. Looking to see if anyone might be interested in trading a ac-dc pro for 2 games a rfm and dw. Both are in great shape.

I don't post during people's feuds but.... I'm indifferent to what you do with your machines, however, I'm not sure how else your post was meant to be taken. I get that we all hold values to things differently from others, however, there's really no confusing your above statement. If you want cash on top of the trade, post it. Nothing is more annoying then bait and switch tactics.

Having met Taxman, I was shocked to even read his post that he was considering trading. A man who has a crazy love for pinball that doesn't get rid of his pins or trade them was about to. I think the best thing to do is just everyone move on. Acedanger since the pins are worth more to you, I'd definitely have fun CL'ing them and then use all that to buy your AC/DC pro and sit on your stockpile of extra cash from the sales.

#3142 3 years ago

I didn't say I was surprised. But he did not say that in the first post. And the second post he worded as if he was going to put in money [that did not seem right]. He has since gone back and cleared the second post. Hmmm.

All I said is it did not seem totally unreasonable.

What's the big deal?

Edit: posts popping in between again. Don't read any "tone" into my posts.

Edit 2: By the way, Money was never mentioned to me. I heard it second hand.

#3143 3 years ago
Quoted from Capinball:

... Having met Taxman, I was shocked to even read his post that he was considering trading. ...

I have issues

#3144 3 years ago

Good grief

#3145 3 years ago

lets get back to buyin' 'n' sellin' shit!

#3146 3 years ago

any one have late 80's Gottliebs for sale ?

#3147 3 years ago

tumblr_inline_nxap9gmdkz1t0ijhl_500.gif

#3148 3 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

any one have late 80's Gottliebs for sale ?

I have Vegas, Hot Shots, and Super Mario

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 189.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 45.00
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z
$ 24.95
Playfield - Decals
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 219.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 25.00
Playfield - Other
Filament Printing
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 114.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 269.00
Displays
Boston Pinball Company
$ 23.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
€ 6.50
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
$ 129.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
There are 14829 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 297.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside