IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,658 posts in this topic. You are on page 608 of 614.
#30351 40 days ago

Hey everyone! Thanks for all your interest and travel possibilities. Scared Stiff is pending atm.Thanks so much for reaching out. An unfortunate set of circumstances prompted this sale. It’s going to a good home. I may be liquidating a few more titles. Not sure what yet. I’ll
keep you posted as their will be deals to be had. Appreciate ya Pinside.

#30352 40 days ago

Machine - For Sale
Toy Story 4 (CE) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Toy Story CE with Topper. I'm the original owner. Very low plays. Game is mint. I prefer cash but would consider trades with cash coming my way. I can deliver if you live in my...”
2024-04-13
Mount Olive Township, NJ
9,999 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 452 times

Lowest price on Pinside. Any good trades out there? Whatcha got?

#30353 40 days ago
Quoted from Flash71:

Hey everyone! Thanks for all your interest and travel possibilities. Scared Stiff is pending atm.Thanks so much for reaching out. An unfortunate set of circumstances prompted this sale. It’s going to a good home. I may be liquidating a few more titles. Not sure what yet. I’ll

Damn it Rob!!! I would have let you deliver and store at jkashani 's place!! Much shorter drive than my house.

Sorry about the circumstances. Hopefully it's nothing too drastic or detrimental.

#30354 40 days ago
Quoted from Flash71:

I owned this machine before Rob and did a lot of upgrades on it...someone will be very happy with it, especially at this price! Rob is great to deal with, I hope all goes well my friend.

#30355 40 days ago
Quoted from insight75:

Machine - For Sale

Toy Story 4 (CE)

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Toy Story CE with Topper. I'm the original owner. Very low plays. Game is mint. I prefer cash but would consider trades with cash coming my way. I can deliver if you live in my...”

4 days ago

Mount Olive Township, NJ
(131 km)

insight75

9,999 (OBO)

Lowest price on Pinside. Any good trades out there? Whatcha got?

Ridiculously good deal for a game I paid 15k for. It is still one of our favorites and also a fave when we have people over. I feel a big reason it got trashed was the high price (once people got over it being only TS4) and here’s a chance to get it at the right price and enjoy it. Also a theme where you don’t need wifey permission

#30356 40 days ago
Quoted from billsgto:

I owned this machine before Rob and did a lot of upgrades on it...someone will be very happy with it, especially at this price! Rob is great to deal with, I hope all goes well my friend.

Hey there.Thanks for the kind words. I enjoyed her immensely. Shes going to a good home. Thanks again to everyone for reaching out.

#30357 40 days ago

Selling an undocumented HUO Pirates asking $5800 (OBO)

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Undocumented Home use only POTC in great condition. Everything fully works the machine is very nice inside and out. Top GI has been converted to LEDS, underside remains incandesce...”
2024-04-18
New Brighton, PA
5,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 248 times
Contributed to Pinside

#30358 40 days ago

If anyone wants a set of orange Maiden plastic protectors free LMK IMO the orange unfortunately washes out the art. I can meet up in providence area or ship them (Buyer responsible for shipping). *SPOKEN FOR*

#30359 40 days ago

Still have these also:

Firecracker - German version. PF and cab are in fantastic condition. Fully shopped and plays great. BG has some spot flaking. Great price for the condition of this game. $425

Time Zone - BG had some touchups, still looks good in the game. PF is nice, could use a cleaning and shop. Game plays 100%. Cab is a tad faded, but not bad at all. $450

Manhattan (United) - semi project that needs work. Repainted cab done pretty well by previous owner. BG is very nice. $200

Gladiator EM woodrail (GTB) - Project out in my garage. Needs work to play 100%. Wood is in great shape, BG has flaking. PF is pretty nice. Needs new plastics, and needs to be shopped and gone over. $300

#30360 40 days ago

Just listed our Demoman. Made a few nice upgrades (new head decals, art blades) and just looking to get back what we put into it and pass along the upgrades to you! Game plays perfectly and is a clean example! Thanks for looking!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Here’s a great example of Demolition Man, one of the Williams widebody Super Pins! Cabinet is in great shape with no dings. Artwork is in good condition (maybe slightly faded and...”
2024-04-27
Monroe Township, NJ
3,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 495 times
Contributed to Pinside

#30361 40 days ago

Price reduction bump.

#30362 39 days ago

Hi all,

On the hunt for a Big Buck Hunter Pro (the pinball machine on the arcade). Let me know if you have a lead on one.

Thanks

#30363 39 days ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my Silverball mania to make room. Machine has Dick Hamill's RPU system that can switch between his new game rules and sounds and the old. Can be removed easily and does not...”
2024-04-19
Ipswich, MA
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 681 times
Contributed to Pinside

Great machine in players condition - backglass is NOS and mint - new solenoid and rectifier boards

#30364 39 days ago

Looking for a Zale EM, with a strong preference to Kelley pointy people art. Projects preferred. Pm me if you’ve got something

#30365 39 days ago

My birthday is coming up, now…I dont need you to buy me anything but I DO need you to list a reasonably priced BM66 so I can buy MYSELF a present. this message will self destruct when you sell me a bm66.

#30366 38 days ago

Speaking of birthdays, I have one coming up too - and this one is the 50th anniversary of my 18th birthday, so it's special! Anyone in the NH, MA, ME, or VT area have an unmolested/unmodded ST:TNG for sale?

#30367 38 days ago
Quoted from jadziedzic:

Speaking of birthdays, I have one coming up too - and this one is the 50th anniversary of my 18th birthday, so it's special! Anyone in the NH, MA, ME, or VT area have an unmolested/unmodded ST:TNG for sale?

funny, I got one of those myself this year .

#30368 38 days ago

Cleanin out the closet!

Parts - For Sale
NOS (New Old Stock) - “Unopened brand new full set of playfield plastics for Dialed In. $210 Also have NOS playfield protector. $110 Ships free. Will be at Pinfest and will give a cash discount at t...”
2024-04-20
Saugerties, NY
320 (OBO)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 221 times

#30370 38 days ago

Another modest drop. She’s a beaut, looks and plays like a new pin.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “3rd owner HUO TSPP in immaculate condition. 100% working. No flaws to speak of. This game has had an easy life, just look at the pics. I've owned since 2014 and have cherished ...”
2024-04-26
Springfield, MA
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 964 times
Contributed to Pinside

#30371 38 days ago

I have a couple beautiful games I just recently completely rebuilt.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale or trade is my completely rebuilt, mint condition Pirates of the Caribbean. I just finished stripping, cleaning, polishing and rebuilding the entire game. Every ball guid...”
2024-04-28
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 289 times
Machine - For Trade
Elvis Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale or trade is my fully rebuilt Elvis. I have done a complete tear-down, cleaning and rebuild of the game. All ball guides, ramps and plastics have been disassembled and cle...”
2024-05-07
Pittsburgh, PA
Trade
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 440 times

#30372 37 days ago

Bump the price drop!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Here’s a great example of Demolition Man, one of the Williams widebody Super Pins! Cabinet is in great shape with no dings. Artwork is in good condition (maybe slightly faded and...”
2024-04-27
Monroe Township, NJ
3,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 495 times
Contributed to Pinside

#30373 37 days ago

Let’s try some price reductions. Everyone likes those, right? Also would be interested in a trade involving a Stargate, Big Hurt, among others.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Excellent condition with no issues, The Beatles Gold. No decal issues, playfield looks great and the game plays great. $7000 Game is located in Gardner, Ma Potentially open to ...”
40 days ago
Gardner, MA
7,000 (Firm)   Pending
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Led Zeppelin Pro No issues, looks and plays great. I will have more pictures shortly, $4900 Game is located in Gardner, Ma Thanks, James”
40 days ago
Gardner, MA
4,900 (Firm)
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Typical Stern World Poker Tour working all the way with rebuilt flippers. Cabinet has its share of dings and scrapes like many of these. Super fun game with LOTR depth in the code....”
2024-04-06
Gardner, MA
3,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 618 times
Contributed to Pinside

#30374 37 days ago

Hey fellow North Easterners! I’m starting my own pinball moving service. I feel there’s a need for reliable people to help pickup, deliver, setup and ship games with fair prices. Please feel free to visit my thread in the transportation forum and don’t hesitate to reach out and set something up with me. I’m at your service 24/7! Have a great Sunday and hope to be meeting more of you soon.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/north-east-pinball-moving-#post-8138485

#30375 37 days ago

Have Oktoberfest deluxe. Looking for a possible trade

#30376 37 days ago

Great price on that wpt…. Wish I had space for it!

Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Let’s try some price reductions. Everyone likes those, right? Also would be interested in a trade involving a Stargate, Big Hurt, among others.

Machine - For Sale

The Beatles (Gold Edition)

Fully shopped/refurbished - “Excellent condition with no issues, The Beatles Gold.
No decal issues, playfield looks great and the game plays great.
$7000

Game is located in Gardner, Ma
Potentially open to ...”

3 days ago

Gardner, MA
(61 mi)

shacklersrevenge

7,000 (Firm)

Machine - For Sale

Led Zeppelin (Pro)

4% OFF!

Partially shopped/refurbished - “Led Zeppelin Pro
No issues, looks and plays great.
I will have more pictures shortly,

$4900
Game is located in Gardner, Ma
Thanks, James”

3 days ago

Gardner, MA
(61 mi)

shacklersrevenge

4,900 (Firm)

Machine - For Sale

Stern World Poker Tour

9% OFF!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Typical Stern World Poker Tour working all the way with rebuilt flippers. Cabinet has its share of dings and scrapes like many of these. Super fun game with LOTR depth in the code....”

14 days ago

Gardner, MA
(61 mi)

shacklersrevenge

3,200 (Firm)

#30377 37 days ago

Machine - For Sale
Buck Rogers Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my Buck Rogers which is in decent condition. Cabinet is in pretty shape and the only wear spot on the play field is by the collect bonus saucer. The back glass has flaking...”
2024-04-12
New Brighton, PA
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 426 times
Dropped the prices on my Buck rogers and Star Trek.
Machine - For Sale
Star Trek Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my bally Star Trek. Play field has a small touch up by the large L insert and saucer. Other than that the machine is decent cosmetic shape. Backglass is in perfect conditio...”
2024-04-13
New Brighton, PA
1,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 696 times

#30378 37 days ago

If anyone is interested in a minty X-Men Wolverine LE or equally nice DE Jurassic Park let me know. I’ve been real lazy listing both so I’m hoping someone can motivate me.

#30379 36 days ago

Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “My wife is really into the John Wick theme (and apparently doesn't mind the lack of guns). I'm looking to trade my Game of Thrones LE (#049) which I purchased NIB in 2015 and has ...”
38 days ago
Pittsford, NY
Trade

Selling my GoT LE - I'm the original owner and it has the Stern topper, precision flippers, and colorDMD. Might list something else soon also. I need to clear out some space.

#30381 36 days ago

Looking to trade for a Cactus Canyon remake. Offering HUO mint examples of the following with a bit of cash my way depending on the title:

1. Toy Story CE
2. Venom LE
3. Scooby Doo CE

I'm near Buffalo, NY. Thanks!

SOLD!
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking to trade only, offering the following (all like-new and playing 100%) as bait plus a bit of cash my way depending on the title: 1. Toy Story CE - HUO, low plays mint (2nd ...”
2024-04-22
Buffalo, NY
Wanted
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 56 times

#30382 36 days ago

Still looking for a MNF
Also looking to trade my Wonka LE towards a Bond 60th

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a fully working MNF (no projects). Something local that I can pick up or you can deliver. Needs to have a good backglass.”
2024-04-16
Manchester, NH
Wanted
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 49 times

#30383 36 days ago

Anyone interested in:

Premium Foo Fighters translite
Original Addams Family translite, very nice condition (not a repop, bit of a incandescent brown haze on the back)

Can/will ship no prob

#30384 36 days ago

Hey all, if anyone wants a deal / gamble on a Haggis Series Pass, I just put one up in the market place! If they do turn things around and you might want the new games, get the next four deposits for a huge discount..

Other - For Sale
“The next several Haggis remakes for a discount. The series pass covers the deposit on Centaur and the next 3 remakes that Haggis may do. Originally this was priced around $4000 - w...”
36 days ago
Fairport, NY
2,000 (OBO)

#30385 36 days ago

Have a NIB Stranger Things Premium from Stern latest run. Looking to trade for another game of equal value or two older lesser B titles like i.e. TS, RS, NF etc….

Cash price 8900.00

If interested please feel free to PM me.

Can bring to Allentown as well.

Thanks

#30386 36 days ago

Any trades for a gottlieb gold strike? Working but unshopped.

#30387 35 days ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Kings of Steel Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “Just brought this to Pintastic this year, the game worked great all show with the following Issues: * Upper Flipper is dead * Center Target is broken * Posts on either side of the...”
2024-04-23
Haverhill, MA
1,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 242 times
Contributed to Pinside

#30388 35 days ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Any trades for a gottlieb gold strike? Working but unshopped.

All I have to offer in a trade is a players condition Williams Little Chief. Or maybe some Ben Franklins.

#30389 35 days ago

Other - For Sale
Arcade Legends 3 Archived
“Selling an arcade legends 3. Game is in good shape. Obviously a home machine. Game boots and plays great. Cosmetically in good shape. Display is good but does have some burn. Obv...”
2024-04-20
Phoenixville, PA
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 149 times

$1000.

#30391 33 days ago

Anyone from NH area going to Allentown

#30392 33 days ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Anyone from NH area going to Allentown

Yes, although I think our van is full.

#30393 33 days ago

Considering listing my GOTG pro for sale. Anyone interested?

#30394 33 days ago

I wont be able to transport anything during Allentown as I’ll be in Cape Hatteras but if anyone needs anything they bought/sold picked up or delivered the following week I’m wide open. Bummed I’m going to miss this year.

#30395 33 days ago

Legends of Valhalla for trade/sale.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Looking to trade. Limited Deluxe edition 1st owner. Excellent condition. Currently 1629 plays. Will go up. Has Pin Monk flipper fans. Stock other wise. Looking for modern ster...”
2024-04-25
Queensbury, NY
Trade
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 190 times
Contributed to Pinside

#30396 33 days ago

Hello fellow pinsiders! Is there anyone nearby to Columbia, SC headed up to Allentown, PA for Pinfest 2024 that would like a travel companion & to save some gas $? I can make my way to you or if you're further south maybe you could pick me up on your way north? I am about an hour from the I-95. Any questions or concerns feel free to reply to this comment or message me privately. Thanks & I appreciate the help!!

#30397 33 days ago
Quoted from Nonsense:

Hello fellow pinsiders! Is there anyone nearby to Columbia, SC headed up to Allentown, PA for Pinfest 2024 that would like a travel companion & to save some gas $? I can make my way to you or if you're further south maybe you could pick me up on your way north? I am about an hour from the I-95. Any questions or concerns feel free to reply to this comment or message me privately. Thanks & I appreciate the help!!

There’s a guy on the Facebook Pinfest page offering to take machines from that area to
Allentown. Maybe he’d enjoy some company.

#30398 33 days ago

The Scooby with my S/N-minus-1 has shipped, so I'm probably going to get a shipping notification any day now. Meanwhile I'm out of space for it, and I really don't want to do one of the "S's" with something in my collection (Sell something, Store something, or Summer something up north at the family lakehouse) but things be what they be.

Path of least resistance. I'll be posting a Mousin' Around later this evening after the Pats screw up the draft. Decent players condition. More details and pics later. $2400.

#30399 33 days ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

The Scooby with my S/N-minus-1 has shipped, so I'm probably going to get a shipping notification any day now. Meanwhile I'm out of space for it, and I really don't want to do one of the "S's" with something in my collection (Sell something, Store something, or Summer something up north at the family lakehouse) but things be what they be.
Path of least resistance. I'll be posting a Mousin' Around later this evening after the Pats screw up the draft. Decent players condition. More details and pics later. $2400.

Man, I really hope they don’t trade out of their pick. I also reallyyyy miss my Mousin.

#30400 33 days ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Path of least resistance.

That is NOT the path of least resistance

There are 30,658 posts in this topic. You are on page 608 of 614.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/608 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.