IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,619 posts in this topic. You are on page 607 of 613.
#30301 38 days ago

Still on the hunt for a Gottlieb Dimension if anyone has any leads, players/project preferred but can't be too picky!
Thanks!!

#30302 38 days ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Exceptional condition T3, plays 100%, full LED, mirror blades. Very clean. New rubber. No broken plastics. No dings or scrapes on the cabinet. A couple minor scuffs on the mirror b...”
2024-04-14
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 291 times
Contributed to Pinside

#30303 38 days ago

The " we are all going to die from a meteor strike" sale is now permanent. If I drop this any further I'm going to throw up and sell my dung beetle collection.

#30304 38 days ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

The " we are all going to die from a meteor strike" sale is now permanent. If I drop this any further I'm going to throw up and sell my dung beetle collection.

I'm including one of these with all sales moving forward: https://www.amazon.com/Giant-Meteor-2024-Bumper-Sticker/dp/B0BRR2TX62

#30305 38 days ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Original Owner JP Pro Bought in Dec 2023 Over $500 in Upgrades: Shaker Motor Amber Shooter Rod Mezel TREX led gates Mezel Raptor Tower Helipad Sign Raptor Figure installed by...”
2024-04-15
Sherrill, NY
6,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 217 times

JP PRO with Many Upgrades
6500$
2 hour deliver / Allentown Delivery Available if Prepaid

Thanks as always

#30306 38 days ago

Fully restored WHO Dunnit? as seen at Pintastic FS. Since there was no cell service inside, pretty tough to get sellers info through the QR code.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Who Dunnit Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “WHO Dunnit? as seen at Pintastic. I made the mistake(?) of installing new plastic flipper opto interrupters prior to the show and the left one hung up, so the game was down a few ...”
2024-04-15
York, ME
6,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 112 times
Contributed to Pinside

#30307 38 days ago
Quoted from mmicman:

Fully restored WHO Dunnit? as seen at Pintastic FS. Since there was no cell service inside, pretty tough to get sellers info through the QR code.

I had the same problem, but then connected to hotel wifi, and turned on wifi calling on my phone, smooth sailing after that.

#30308 38 days ago

Anyone want a stern lightning project? $1500 new mpu. Boots.

Take that and a laser war project in similar shape for 2300 for the pair.

#30309 38 days ago

Uh oh. We got another 4-day old burner account with a case of the downvotes.

#30310 38 days ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

This guy has a hockey stick for a wiener so.....he's mad at the world...

#30311 38 days ago

Turn off that downvote stuff and well....

Never think about it again.

#30312 38 days ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

The issue has been addressed and the duplicate account was banned.

#30313 38 days ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

The issue has been addressed and the duplicate account was banned.

The original account should be banned too.

#30314 38 days ago

I missed everything at pintastic this year. How were prices in the free play room? Did it seem a like games were getting sold?

#30315 38 days ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

I missed everything at pintastic this year. How were prices in the free play room? Did it seem a like games were getting sold?

I mean, they were all free-play. So I'm not sure how the prices stack up.

#30316 38 days ago

Iron Maiden in the market. She's a beauty. BigBangBack approved

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale is my Iron Maiden pro with lots of extras: Insider-Connect module installed custom 3d replacements for flat plastics on back panel straight jacket eddy figure 3d print...”
38 days ago
Merrimack, NH
6,500 (Firm)

#30317 38 days ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

There were a couple deals but nothing blew my hair back, except for that Baby Pac.

#30318 38 days ago
Quoted from qbass187:

There were a couple deals but nothing blew my hair back, except for that Baby Pac.

agreed, damn I should have bought that Baby Pac

#30319 38 days ago
Quoted from qbass187:

Agreed, was the deal of the show...

#30320 38 days ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Agreed, was the deal of the show...

I thought I priced it as a good deal, so I was shocked when it didn't sell until Saturday afternoon. When I was wrapping it up for the new owner, I had about 10 people walk up to me saying they were hoping to buy it. Not sure what that's all about.

I'm currently in need of my next rehabilitation project to get ready for Pintastic '25. So if you have a solid state or dmd project/beater machine for sale please PM me.

#30321 38 days ago
Quoted from Pinash:

I thought I priced it as a good deal, so I was shocked when it didn't sell until Saturday afternoon. When I was wrapping it up for the new owner, I had about 10 people walk up to me saying they were hoping to buy it. Not sure what that's all about.
I'm currently in need of my next rehabilitation project to get ready for Pintastic '25. So if you have a solid state or dmd project/beater machine for sale please PM me.

Yeah, it was the nicest Baby PAC I’ve ever seen.
Played great too!! Great job on that one!
If I wasn’t on the hunt for a Labyrinth I would have grabbed it.

#30322 38 days ago

Price drop…

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “3rd owner HUO TSPP in immaculate condition. 100% working. No flaws to speak of. This game has had an easy life, just look at the pics. I've owned since 2014 and have cherished ...”
2024-04-26
Springfield, MA
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 964 times
Contributed to Pinside

#30323 38 days ago

Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Like-new full SAM Pinwoofer GT 8in sub 4in speaker and amp kit. All details found here: https://pinwoofer.com/pinwoofer-gt-sam-super-kit/ Black amplifier mounting bracket. I had...”
2024-04-15
Saugerties, NY
380 (OBO)
Viewed: 112 times

Laby is gone. would love to get rid of this and the FG soon too.

#30324 38 days ago
Quoted from TheBananaPeel69:

Mod - For Sale

Pinwoofer GT 8in 4in SAM Super Kit

New ad!

Used, good condition - “Like-new full SAM Pinwoofer GT 8in sub 4in speaker and amp kit.

All details found here: https://pinwoofer.com/pinwoofer-gt-sam-super-kit/

Black amplifier mounting bracket.

I had...”

2 hours ago

Saugerties, NY
(41 mi)

TheBananaPeel69

380 (OBO)

Laby is gone. would love to get rid of this and the FG soon too.

Great job with your listing! Very detailed and helpful

#30325 38 days ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Anyone have a WaterWorld they’re interested in trading for a Stern WPT?
May be interested in other system 3’s
Lmk…
Thanks, James

Miss my Waterworld. That was a fun game.

#30326 37 days ago
Quoted from Pinash:

That was the nicest Baby Pac-Man I've ever seen at a great price. I've never had one and was tempted to buy it, but I don't think I've ever seen a working one and I've always heard complaints about keeping them running.

#30327 37 days ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “**** PRICE DROP**** Looking to sell but also will consider trades for my all original extremely clean Scared Stiff. Color DMD, Boney beast color changing led mod,translucent rubber...”
2024-04-12
Lewiston, NY
Trade
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 892 times
Contributed to Pinside

I’ll be heading from Buffalo to NJ on Friday the 19th of April and would be more than happy to drop it off for someone out that way.

#30328 37 days ago

If someone in this thread wants it I’ll go $7900 for us NEcoasters!

#30329 37 days ago

Just listed my practically brand new Stranger Things Prem w/uv kit installed. Around a 100 plays and completely dialed in. Only pin im actively looking for right now is Spider-Man Vault or Spiderman Home pin.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “For sale is my Stranger Things premium from the December 23’ run. HUO, as of today has 110 life time plays. Already spent the hours dialing it in so you don’t have to. Yes, the...”
2024-04-15
Lewiston, NY
8,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 477 times
Contributed to Pinside

#30330 37 days ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

I've brought games to sell at 5 of the last 10 Pintastics, and I've never sold one of them. This year I brought two to sell, One wouldn't work when I set it up and I couldn't get it running for the show, the other one I got one person asking if I was flexible on the price and when I said $1200 they replied that we were too far off.... $1200 is too much for a working playing game that just needs a little TLC?. I thought my prices were fair, but maybe not. All I know is this is the last time I'm bringing any games to sell.

Trying to sell my Kings of Steel has been quite interesting... I've learned the there is a video on youtube about how you only need to hit one target, so now that game is worthless.

#30331 37 days ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

That was the nicest Baby Pac-Man I've ever seen at a great price. I've never had one and was tempted to buy it, but I don't think I've ever seen a working one and I've always heard complaints about keeping them running.

The vidiot board is reliant on talking to the mpu and doesn’t do well with the slightest hiccup in data transmission, so the .100/.156 headers and connectors need 100% replacement on bpm. Connectors+headers+recap everything+solid rectifier board should be enough to get reliability. The only problem I had pop up during pintastic was a broken leaf switch Saturday morning. It was a simple fix, and if that’s all that happened with 350+ plays, I am happy.

Quoted from Redfive05:

I've brought games to sell at 5 of the last 10 Pintastics, and I've never sold one of them. This year I brought two to sell, One wouldn't work when I set it up and I couldn't get it running for the show, the other one I got one person asking if I was flexible on the price and when I said $1200 they replied that we were too far off.... $1200 is too much for a working playing game that just needs a little TLC?. I thought my prices were fair, but maybe not. All I know is this is the last time I'm bringing any games to sell.
Trying to sell my Kings of Steel has been quite interesting... I've learned the there is a video on youtube about how you only need to hit one target, so now that game is worthless.

I’ve brought one a show for the last three Pintastics, and I sold two of those. As a buyer, I’ve brought a stack of cash to the last three shows, and haven’t bought anything. I’d love for the buy/sell aspect of the show to increase, so I will keep bringing budget friendly games to tempt people’s wallets.

#30332 37 days ago

Space Mission and a Bill changer up for sale. Can deliver to Allentown Pinfest if deal is made prior.

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
Change machine Archived
“Good working countertop change machine. Only accepts $1 and dispenses quarters. Can deliver to Allentown Pinfest 2024 if deal is made.”
2024-04-16
Oceanside, NY
300 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 121 times

Machine - For Sale
Space Mission Pending
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Started shopping out this Space Mission a couple of years ago, but never had the chance to complete and no longer have room for it. It's a good working partial project pin, with no...”
37 days ago
Oceanside, NY
800 (OBO)   Pending

#30333 37 days ago
Quoted from Pinash:

’ve brought one a show for the last three Pintastics, and I sold two of those. As a buyer, I’ve brought a stack of cash to the last three shows, and haven’t bought anything. I’d love for the buy/sell aspect of the show to increase, so I will keep bringing budget friendly games to tempt people’s wallets.

Best I ever did was the one show in November. I sold 10 or so?

Every other show I've done okay at best taking leas than I had into some games just because I didn't want to lug them home. I appreciate everything Gabe has done for pinball, and am very thankful for him. Until the buy sell aspect of the show picks up it just doesn't make sense for me to bring so many games being so close to allentown.

#30334 37 days ago

Only selling because I found a Royal Edition .. (not that anyone cares ..

I have a booth at Pinfest, so I can bring it to the show for an easy transaction.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “2019 Build Date: HUO: Mint Condition Currently has 973 total plays. *** Full Disclosure: this is a Classic Edition with SE upgrades ... I identified this as an SE in the listing d...”
2024-04-16
Cortland, NY
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 1392 times

#30335 36 days ago
Quoted from Redfive05:

Kings of Right Target has (or is getting) new code which fixes it a bit. I’ve always enjoyed it for its simplicity.

#30336 36 days ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Jungle Lord Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Jungle Lord up for sale. Fully shopped with new rubbers and LEDs in GI and inserts. Playfield is in great shape with original mylar. Backglass has spot flaking, but it’s still de...”
2024-04-17
Langhorne, PA
1,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 618 times
Contributed to Pinside

#30337 36 days ago

Selling an extra Jaws rug that I ordered...brand new in original wrapping:

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
Jaws Rug/Carpet Archived
New (selling one, non-business) - “Ordered an extra Jaws rug that I don't need. Looks like the one in the picture but brand new in its plastic bag (only opened it to make sure it was perfect). Cash/local sale prefer...”
2024-04-17
East Hanover, NJ
80 (Firm)
Viewed: 106 times

#30338 36 days ago

Anyone have a spare high speed Backglass by chance? Any condition ok as long as it’s in one piece

#30339 36 days ago

Still on the hunt for one of these bad boys

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a fully working MNF (no projects). Something local that I can pick up or you can deliver. Needs to have a good backglass.”
2024-04-16
Manchester, NH
Wanted
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 49 times

#30340 36 days ago

Looking for another Stern Premium to swap for my Foo Fighters pre. Pm with what you’ve got

#30341 36 days ago
Quoted from Flash71:

If someone in this thread wants it I’ll go $7900 for us NEcoasters!

If it manages to sit for a couple months then boy am I interested. One of my grails.

#30342 35 days ago

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Led Zeppelin Pro No issues, looks and plays great. I will have more pictures shortly, $4900 Game is located in Gardner, Ma Thanks, James”
35 days ago
Gardner, MA
4,900 (Firm)

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Excellent condition with no issues, The Beatles Gold. No decal issues, playfield looks great and the game plays great. $7000 Game is located in Gardner, Ma Potentially open to ...”
35 days ago
Gardner, MA
7,000 (Firm)   Pending
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Typical Stern World Poker Tour working all the way with rebuilt flippers. Cabinet has its share of dings and scrapes like many of these. Super fun game with LOTR depth in the code....”
2024-04-06
Gardner, MA
3,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 618 times
Contributed to Pinside

#30343 35 days ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “**** PRICE DROP**** Looking to sell but also will consider trades for my all original extremely clean Scared Stiff. Color DMD, Boney beast color changing led mod,translucent rubber...”
2024-04-12
Lewiston, NY
Trade
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 892 times
Contributed to Pinside

Last call on my SS. $7000 takes it. I’ll be in New City NY tomorrow around noon. Zanderman has first dibs.

#30344 35 days ago

Wow! Smoking deal!

Quoted from Flash71:

Machine - For Trade

For sale or trade : Scared Stiff

Fully shopped/refurbished - “**** PRICE DROP****
Looking to sell but also will consider trades for my all original extremely clean Scared Stiff. Color DMD, Boney beast color changing led mod,translucent rubber...”

5 days ago

Lewiston, NY
(284 mi)

Flash71

Trade

Last call on my SS. $7000 takes it. I’ll be in New City NY tomorrow around noon. Zanderman has first dibs.

#30345 35 days ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Machine - For Sale

Led Zeppelin (Pro)

New ad!

Partially shopped/refurbished - “Led Zeppelin Pro
No issues, looks and plays great.
I will have more pictures shortly,

$5100
Game is located in Gardner, Ma
Thanks, James”

1 hour ago

Gardner, MA
(254 mi)

shacklersrevenge

5,100 (Firm)

Machine - For Sale

The Beatles (Gold Edition)

New ad!

Fully shopped/refurbished - “Excellent condition with no issues, The Beatles Gold.
No decal issues, playfield looks great and the game plays great. I will have more pictures up shortly.

$7200

Game is loca...”

2 hours ago

Gardner, MA
(254 mi)

shacklersrevenge

7,200 (Firm)

Machine - For Sale

Stern World Poker Tour

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Typical Stern World Poker Tour working all the way with rebuilt flippers. Cabinet has its share of dings and scrapes like many of these. Super fun game with LOTR depth in the code....”

11 days ago

Gardner, MA
(254 mi)

shacklersrevenge

3,500 (Firm)

Damn I wish we were closer! Or it was summer and I had time for a road trip! Great deals!

#30346 35 days ago
Quoted from Flash71:

Machine - For Trade

Looking to sell but also will consider trades for my all original extremely clean Scared Stiff. Color DMD, Boney beast color changing led mod,translucent rubber...”

5 days ago

Lewiston, NY

Flash71

Trade

dddanielll

#30347 35 days ago
Quoted from Flash71:

Machine - For Trade

5 days ago

Lewiston, NY
(320 mi)

Flash71

Trade

So often people take money off and call it a price drop and many times it's really just a marketing ploy, not a price adjustment. As if $100 off 10 grand is going to get people excited. I've always believed if a machine doesn't sell you have to take off 5% each time you lower a price to get people off the bench.
In this case, this is well above an beyond a deal and anyone that wants a scared stiff should take it.

#30348 35 days ago
Quoted from Flash71:

Definitely a good deal. I would love to have an SS, but unfortunately I will be nowhere near New City, NY at noon tomorrow.

#30349 35 days ago
Quoted from Flash71:

Pm sent. And I’ll throw you $200 to bring it down my way.

#30350 35 days ago

If that does not work, fell free to store in my basement until you can get it.

Quoted from Colsond3:

Definitely a good deal. I would love to have an SS, but unfortunately I will be nowhere near New City, NY at noon tomorrow.

Quoted from Colsond3:

Pm sent. And I’ll throw you $200 to bring it down my way.

There are 30,619 posts in this topic. You are on page 607 of 613.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/607 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.