IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,340 posts in this topic. You are on page 600 of 607.
#29951 53 days ago

I'll put my teenagers phones in the claw machine if they don't get house chores done. That would be great!

#29952 53 days ago

Parts - For Sale
New (selling one, non-business) - “New cbw playfield. $600 Prefer cash and carry from Little Egg Harbor 08087. Can deliver for a small fee in the Northeast.”
11 days ago
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
600 (OBO)

#29953 53 days ago

Anyone selling a slot machine close to NJ?

#29954 53 days ago

Any techs close-ish to Lyme NH? I have a TZ that is stuck in attract mode and the DMD is out. Fuses all test good. Looking for someone that can come spark it back to life.

Thanks Michael

#29955 53 days ago

Machine - For Sale
Demolition Man Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Allentown PA VERY VERY NICE Wide Body Williams Demolition Man Pinball Machine. Play field completely torn down, cleaned, polished, reassembled. Look at the pics, play field in FAN...”
2024-02-24
Allentown, PA
4,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 178 times

#29956 52 days ago

Here's your chance to acquire some games now, so you can sell at the show or offer for free play.
Projects T2, BSD, Devil Riders and Nightmare on elm street.
Again, I’m looking to move these, this week.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Devil Riders Archived
As is - “Zaccaria Devil Riders pinball machine. Somewhat of a rare title from Italy, this 1984 game has aged well! This game is loaded with two playfields, six flippers, Backbox animations ...”
2024-02-25
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
1,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 241 times
Contributed to Pinside

#29957 52 days ago
Quoted from JoinTheCirqus:

Any techs close-ish to Lyme NH? I have a TZ that is stuck in attract mode and the DMD is out. Fuses all test good. Looking for someone that can come spark it back to life.
Thanks Michael

I'm in the seacoast but I travel. I'll send you a PM.

Same goes for anybody in the NH area.

#29958 52 days ago

Smoking deal on my loaded Venom Pro that I bought new in box. Priced to sell fast!

#29959 52 days ago

Just posted my "Collectors Quality" Bride of Pinbot 2.0.

Would love this machine to get a new home with a fellow collector.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “My Bride of Pinbot 2.0 machine was restored by my daughter Emma and I. It was a GREAT project for bonding and fun. Emma went off to college and it needs a new home! Full Bride of...”
2024-02-25
Concord, NH
8,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 309 times
Contributed to Pinside

#29960 51 days ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I had a claw machine in my house for awhile, it motived my kids to clean up around the house if they had chances at the claw until they won.
I stocked it with small boxed Lego sets and toys,
I probably shouldn’t have sold it because it’s messy around here.
For the amount a claw machine takes ($1-2 for one stab) I never understand why people play them for the dog shit prizes they put in them.
Ontop of that, the average claw machine is designed to “jolt” the claw when it retracts to the top, violently jarring your dog shit prize loose.

No joke...my daughter went to an indoor activity place today that has 'arcade' games. Came home with a large stuffed thing from the claw machine

#29961 51 days ago

Have a decent Police Force that I'm selling to make room Jaws. has a DumbAss System 11B CPU board, new ramps, rubbers, & LEDs. playfield isn't perfect but everything looks & plays fine.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Police Force Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Here's my Police Force. I cleaned it up during Covid and everything works. I did the normal getting it all working, LEDs, rubbers, etc but also replaced the dingy ramps & glass...”
2024-02-26
Doylestown, PA
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 156 times
Contributed to Pinside

#29962 51 days ago
Quoted from Jiggly_Martian:

Here's your chance to acquire some games now, so you can sell at the show or offer for free play.
Projects T2, BSD, Devil Riders and Nightmare on elm street.
Again, I’m looking to move these, this week.

Freddy’s Nightmare and T2 are pending .
Bsd and Devils rider are available.

Machine - For Sale

Devil Riders

New ad!

As is - “Zaccaria Devil Riders pinball machine.
Somewhat of a rare title from Italy, this 1984 game has aged well!
This game is loaded with two playfields, six flippers, Backbox animations ...”

26 hours ago

Bethlehem, PA

Jiggly_Martian

1,850 (OBO)

Mark sale pending
Add Promos
Edit ad listing
End ad listing

#29963 51 days ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Up for grabs is a documented HUO TOTEM. Bought from the original owner who purchased it in 1979. Backglass has flaking. Mayfair does have new backglasses for this title in stock...”
52 days ago
Gardner, MA
Expired!

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice overall game. Shopped out and working with no issues. Has a pascal all in one board in it, leds to keep things cool and all Titan orange rubber. Backglass has paint loss, ot...”
41 days ago
Gardner, MA
1,300   Pending

$2100 for the pair. Won’t find better replay value for the money (if you know, you know)

Both have all new boards so they run like a top. (Pascal all in one and NiWumpf in the Totem)

#29964 50 days ago

Unfortunate priorities has forced me to sell my beloved TZ.

Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I spent 6 months refurbishing this Twilight Zone. Everything works perfectly and much is better than new. I have painstaking cleaned, fixed, and even polished every metal bit above...”
2024-02-27
Highgate, VT
9,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 467 times

#29965 50 days ago

Anyone have a Future Spa backglass?

#29966 50 days ago

Gottlieb Pro-Football for sale, fully working. $900

#29967 49 days ago

Long shot: I’m looking for a wwe wrestlemania le within a few hours drive from Buffalo, NY.
Also looking for a Royal rumble. Willing to pay FMV of previous archived sales. Cheers

#29968 49 days ago
Quoted from Meadows22:

Long shot: I’m looking for a wwe wrestlemania le within a few hours drive from Buffalo, NY.
Also looking for a Royal rumble. Willing to pay FMV of previous archived sales. Cheers

I'd look on the map and contact anyone with one. There's nothing wrong with asking.

#29969 49 days ago

Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Bought nib spooky direct. couple hundred plays. Looking to trade, check out my wishlist. Open to others also.”
6 days ago
Wilkes-barre, PA
Trade

#29971 49 days ago

for sale medieval madness remake se , walking dead pro , tmnt pro...

#29972 48 days ago

Looking for an X-men LE

#29973 48 days ago

Anyone interested in one of those 500lb capacity hydraulic lift tables already modified with fold down handle for easy storage under a pin? Perfect working order never left outside. Just reaching out here before I drop it on marketplace. Asking $175

#29974 48 days ago
Quoted from Pinash:

Looking for an X-men LE

I have one, Wolverine LE, modded, mint. Haven’t had a chance to list it yet, but we’re far from each other. If the distance doesn’t scare you, hit me up.

#29975 48 days ago
Quoted from evileye:

I have one, Wolverine LE, modded, mint. Haven’t had a chance to list it yet, but we’re far from each other.

Listen, you're in Queens. He's in Yonkers. Meanwhile, I'm calculating how much sciatic nerve pain I may experience on the 10-12 hour round trip for me to look at his TWD from VT.

#29977 48 days ago

EDIT: a deal was made, thanks for the offers!

#29978 48 days ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

Listen, you're in Queens. He's in Yonkers. Meanwhile, I'm calculating how much sciatic nerve pain I may experience on the 10-12 hour round trip for me to look at his TWD from VT.

He’s in YORK, Maine! You’re confusing it with George right above who’s in Yonkers! Lol. Easy to do, Yonkers, York, right after each other

#29979 48 days ago

Price drop on Rick and Morty. 9300

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Original owner. We’ve had this game at The Sanctum since it was unboxed. Almost 4200 plays on it. Waxed and maintained regularly. Plays 100% and he’s been reliable. No major co...”
2024-02-21
Meriden, CT
9,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 361 times
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Up for sale is my Heist Module. Just have too many modules at the moments and this one gets the least love from my local players. Probably has 300 plays on it or so. Crane has neve...”
14 days ago
Meriden, CT

#29980 48 days ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

He’s in YORK, Maine! You’re confusing it with George right above who’s in Yonkers! Lol. Easy to do, Yonkers, York, right after each other

Haha, ok that makes a lot more sense. I thought I took crazy pills today!

But I also do realize no one wants to come here even if they’re only 15 miles west of me.

#29981 48 days ago

Anyone have a wrestlemania LE or pro for sale? Looking for a friend. TIA

#29982 47 days ago

Machine - For Sale
As is - “Project Dracula. Game boots with errors and will play, but random coils fire and it resets when right flipper button is hit. Mist Motor is working. Playfield is decent . Center pl...”
2024-02-28
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
3,650 (Firm)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 1402 times

Price reduced

#29983 47 days ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

Considering offering game moving services.
I'm near Baltimore, and I'd like to stay semi local so NVa, Md, Del, Southern Pa.
I've moved and delivered hundreds of games when I had an arcade store. (currently unemployed)
You pay for gas and expenses plus, in cash. Fee amount calculated for each run. Let's discuss what you need.
Mike

BUMP.
Just did a Eldersburg to Jersey City pin swap run yesterday.
Let me know if you need a quote, thanks.
Mike

#29984 47 days ago

Looking for a $6000 Jaws Pro. Too soon? Played it at Automated yesterday and loved it.

#29985 47 days ago
Quoted from homersimpson007:

Looking for a $6000 Jaws Pro. Too soon? Played it at Automated yesterday and loved it.

Too soon. There are exactly zero available at any kind of a discount on Pinside currently.

$6000ish will get you a Foo pro however. And nobody seems to be able to sell Venoms at any price.

Bond is back on the way up!

#29986 47 days ago

Put up my Star Gazer, cash or trade towards (especially a Elton John or Led Zeppelin Prem)..

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Located in East Rochester NY. Looking to sell or trade a very nicely fully restored Star Gazer. Playfield, backglass, all plastics are immaculate. Cabinet is spectacular. For a fu...”
47 days ago
East Rochester, NY
Expired!

Other games for similar sale or trade still available

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Located in East Rochester NY - selling my ACNC for $6700 Game is fully functioning, plays, looks and sounds great. Recently cleaned, waxed, new titan rubbers. Servos for the guill...”
20 days ago
East Rochester, NY

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Scooby Doo CE number 659 Basically new, asking 8000 and located in Fairport NY. Game plays perfect, and includes everything it came with. Except the bag of Scooby snacks.. Easy p...”
2024-02-04
Fairport, NY
8,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 46 days
Viewed: 393 times

#29987 47 days ago

i'd kill for an iron maiden at 5400

#29988 47 days ago
Quoted from TheBananaPeel69:

i'd kill for an iron maiden at 5400

They have been listed that low previously, don't lose hope. I want one too. When someone says it just woops your ass then you have my attention.

#29989 47 days ago

Any interest in a booting project Bally Atlantis? Just picked up a nicer one so my other one will be listed. It boots and starts a game. I was in the process of doing a swap with a nice populated playfield so the playfield is nice but it still needs to be gone through. It will come with the old populated playfield as well. $2500 obo, listing to follow.

#29990 47 days ago

Probably will be posting my Gorgar at some point this weekend. Nice players condition, clean, LEDs, Titans. Rottendog MPU, other boards all gone over by Allan Davidson a few years ago. $1900.

#29991 47 days ago

Will also sell the game without the populated playfield for $2200.

#29992 47 days ago

Looking to fill one or two spots, so I’ll happily take some $5500-6k pros too! Bond, GOTG, Jaws, etc etc

#29993 46 days ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Looking to fill one or two spots, so I’ll happily take some $5500-6k pros too! Bond, GOTG, Jaws, etc etc

did u ever end up selling metallica?

#29994 46 days ago

Parts - For Sale
New (selling one, non-business) - “New cbw playfield. $600 Prefer cash and carry from Little Egg Harbor 08087. Can deliver for a small fee in the Northeast.”
11 days ago
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
600 (OBO)

Reduced…

#29995 46 days ago
Quoted from TheBananaPeel69:

did u ever end up selling metallica?

Yep, both games eventually sold at asking. Looking to bring in their replacement

#29996 46 days ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Routed Ghostbusters which plays fine. Head decals have some scuffs which can be seen in the pictures. Some wear by the Scolari brothers and shooter lane. Asking $6900 Firm may cons...”
2024-03-02
Chippewa, PA
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 612 times
selling a ghostbusters pro $6900

#29997 46 days ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Devil Riders Archived
As is - “Zaccaria Devil Riders pinball machine. Somewhat of a rare title from Italy, this 1984 game has aged well! This game is loaded with two playfields, six flippers, Backbox animations ...”
2024-02-25
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
1,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 241 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “Partially populated Tee’d off playfield. Has some wear. Could be a candidate for a restoration. $300 Prefer cash and carry from Bethlehem , PA 18020”
2024-03-02
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
300 (Firm)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 155 times

Prices reduced

Other items available:
New playfields, Whirlwind and Taxi.
New Taxi Backglass.
Toy Story nib CE ( would consider trades +cash)
Original Phoenix arcade game ( white cabinet)

Tmnt, Pinbot, T2, Slugfest, and Freddy are sold.

#29998 46 days ago

I just listed my nice Road Show for sale.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Road Show Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Road Show in great overall condition. Playfield is very nice with no visible wear. No broken plastics, comet LEDs, new rings, new balls. Boards are clean, display is bright. Ca...”
2024-03-02
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 444 times
Contributed to Pinside

#29999 46 days ago

A couple games I’m cutting loose. Both placed at the low end of Pinside sales. Ground level pickup in Fallston MD. Cash only. Hit me up for pics, games are cross posted on other sites as well.

Stern Stars, 100% working, clean boards, decent playfield $1900. Just needs a shop job

Bally Truck Stop, 95% working, clean boards, painted black cabinet. Needs a shop job and gone thru. $1700

#30000 46 days ago

I will be heading to Hartford Connecticut on Saturday, March 9 in the morning if anyone would be interested in my TZ. I will be more than happy to bring it with me.

Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I spent 6 months refurbishing this Twilight Zone. Everything works perfectly and much is better than new. I have painstaking cleaned, fixed, and even polished every metal bit above...”
2024-02-27
Highgate, VT
9,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 467 times

There are 30,340 posts in this topic. You are on page 600 of 607.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/600 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.