IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 608.
#251 10 years ago

I am selling a Demolition Man. It was HUO since 1997 but the owner didn't do any maintenance so it shows in spots. He bought it from the Pinball Store in PA as reconditioned. Some things are great on it but the bad is it has insert lifting, some broken plastics, some chipped and repaired ramps, and decals on head are wrinkled. It plays great and is tons of fun. I have a manual, cleaned waxed playfield, changed 95% of the rubber, new balls, new batteries. I don't have room right now and its not going to bump anything from my current lineup. I'm asking 1900.- or would like to use it towards a trade up. Not interested in shipping. Thanks

IMAG0403.jpgIMAG0403.jpg
IMAG0397.jpgIMAG0397.jpgIMAG0402.jpgIMAG0402.jpgIMAG0404.jpgIMAG0404.jpgIMAG0405.jpgIMAG0405.jpgIMAG0406.jpgIMAG0406.jpgIMAG0407.jpgIMAG0407.jpg

#252 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

Hey thanks EJG.
To be honest, I would not have bought WOF if not for my wife. I admit that I really did like the game and will enjoy it once I have it here at the house, but if it were up to me, I would have bought a WPT or even Pinphila's STTNG that he has for sale before WOF.
I'm looking forward to playing it a lot though. It's a pretty unique and cool game. That double flipper lane drain is really cool IMO. In fact, once you play a WOF for a while, it kind of messes you up when you go to another machine right after, because you kind of forget to nudge the machine left or right. LOL
Anyway, thanks again bro and good luck to you in your search when the time comes. I hope you can find one in as nice of shape as Pinfila's is. Thing looks mint!

WOF is cool and a really fun game, but it is no WPT. That said, both WOF and WPT are miles beyond STTNG. If your wife kept you from buying STTNG, thank her. (I had to suffer the experience of playing that game in league this week. )

#253 10 years ago
Quoted from boostedskex:

I will be posting my Fish Tales and Diner for sale within the next day or so. I need to get good pictures taken of each. I am in York PA.

I finally got some pictures taken of each game. My for sale thread is:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-pennsylvania-diner-and-fishtales

#254 10 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

WOF is cool and a really fun game, but it is no WPT. That said, both WOF and WPT are miles beyond STTNG. If your wife kept you from buying STTNG, thank her. (I had to suffer the experience of playing that game in league this week. )

STTNG is an amazing game. I sold it once and wont make that mistake again, That said Derek your welcome to come play my STTNG anytime buddy.

#255 10 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

STTNG is an amazing game. I sold it once and wont make that mistake again, That said Derek your welcome to come play my STTNG anytime buddy.

Who's better than you G? Thanks brothah!

Of course you're welcome to come over and play WOF anytime as well.

#256 9 years ago

Still looking for a TSSP in the greater NewEngland area. cheers

#257 9 years ago
Quoted from boostedskex:

I finally got some pictures taken of each game. My for sale thread is:
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-pennsylvania-diner-and-fishtales

Diner is still FS. FT sold yesterday.

#258 9 years ago

Looking for Shadow or Junkyard

#259 9 years ago

WOW! Sunday morning and into the Allentown home s-t--r---e----t-----c-------h!

Friday will be here before ya know it. I hope that everyone has a great week and sells what they are getting rid of and finds what they want to buy.

A lot of parts and pins have changed hands across these Allentown threads. It's so great to see people making all these deals. I love it and hope the action picks up more as we get closer to the festival.

So good luck this week all. Can't wait for Friday morning and can't wait to official meet you all as well.

#260 9 years ago

I've got an HUO ST Pro I'm thinking of trading. Bird of a Prey mod, lighting kit from pinballbulbs.com, Pinbit plastic protectors, Cliffy shooter lane and left eject protectors. Also have a set of side mirrors that have not yet been installed that would go w/ the machine. Great game with less than 300 plays. Looking to trade (locally if possible) +/- cash for the one of the following games in nice condition:
Mousin' Around
RBION
Monopoly
Tron Pro
Metallica Premium
X-Men LE(Magneto)

#261 9 years ago

I have a NBAFB and Gorgar that I'd love to do a 2-for-1 trade with. Ad is here:

Details here: http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ftfs-nba-fastbreak-1600-gorgar-700

#262 9 years ago

I have a Hurricane that I am thinking of selling, $2000.00 OBO. Bunch of pictures here. http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allentown-the-unofficial-what-are-you-sellingwhat-are-you-looking-for-thread/page/6

#263 9 years ago

Looking for a Taxi near Baltimore area.........

#264 9 years ago

Taxi! TAXI!!! *whistle* Over here!

#265 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

Hey thanks EJG.
To be honest, I would not have bought WOF if not for my wife. I admit that I really did like the game and will enjoy it once I have it here at the house, but if it were up to me, I would have bought a WPT or even Pinphila's STTNG that he has for sale before WOF.
I'm looking forward to playing it a lot though. It's a pretty unique and cool game. That double flipper lane drain is really cool IMO. In fact, once you play a WOF for a while, it kind of messes you up when you go to another machine right after, because you kind of forget to nudge the machine left or right. LOL
Anyway, thanks again bro and good luck to you in your search when the time comes. I hope you can find one in as nice of shape as Pinfila's is. Thing looks mint!

I must admit, I snagged an HUO(truly) WPT a month ago...and I''ve played it about 700 times already.
Terrific game...endless scoring combos...the 3 second triple score inlane makes the game one of the best DMD's IMHO.
Glad it's an underseller...it will not be for much longer. If you want one, my advice is grab one soon - because people are re-discovering the game, after years or dormancy.

#266 9 years ago

My Williams IJ is gone and Tommy is spoken for......now who has an Alien Poker or Hollywood Heat near NH?

#267 9 years ago

Gorgar sold. Still have NBAFB at $1450 firm.

#268 9 years ago

I have a nice revenge from mars that i might be interested in trading +/- cash depending on the machine.let me know what you have.

#270 9 years ago

Dr Who $2200 (see my fs thread)
Also have a working project Slugfest for $600, or both for a great deal. PM me

#271 9 years ago

I just put my RCT and 25th Ann. Star Trek up in Marketplace for sale. I am near Baltimore. My Star Trek actually has WORKING chase lights too! First and only one I have ever seen with them working. Some cool ship additions and mods too.

#272 9 years ago

Still on the hunt for Stern IJ4...Im sure as soon as I find one 3 will pop up closer

#273 9 years ago

I.
WANT.
WHITEWATER.

#274 9 years ago
Quoted from ejg10532626:

I must admit, I snagged an HUO(truly) WPT a month ago...and I''ve played it about 700 times already.
Terrific game...endless scoring combos...the 3 second triple score inlane makes the game one of the best DMD's IMHO.
Glad it's an underseller...it will not be for much longer. If you want one, my advice is grab one soon - because people are re-discovering the game, after years or dormancy.

shhhhh.... I'm looking for one, stop creating additional buzz

#275 9 years ago

I'm looking for a BSD near Long Island. Project or working. Wife needs the Dracula!

#276 9 years ago

What happened to all the sellers ?

#277 9 years ago

They got flooded!

#278 9 years ago

I will have a southpark finshed up here in a day or two. Fully shopped, LED's, Cliffys, Button Protectors. Looking around $2100 or trade

#279 9 years ago
Quoted from B9:

What happened to all the sellers ?

We all ran out of games

Who's has a local Hollywood Heat for sale?

#280 9 years ago

well i got three offers out there on houses - if io get all three i will have a big fire sale as i don't have the money for all three - 1 is a definite - 1 is pretty sure - and the third is offering more then they are asking. i have no idea why i keep doing this to myself - but if all three go the cars and pins will go.

thanks ed

#281 9 years ago
Quoted from edcianci:

well i got three offers out there on houses - if io get all three i will have a big fire sale as i don't have the money for all three - 1 is a definite - 1 is pretty sure - and the third is offering more then they are asking. i have no idea why i keep doing this to myself - but if all three go the cars and pins will go.

thanks ed

Ed if you have a HUO Sopranos or HUO X-Men we will have to talk if you run into any of those scenarios .

#282 9 years ago

this was a dumb thing to post by me - if I get all three houses some cars will go first as they bring in big bucks quicker - the way the real estate works I might end up with just one - that was is a definite - I have the money for that and it's already been paid.

the 2nd one is actually a pinside member former house - this looks very good - and no I won't be selling it back to the pinsider as he has a much better house now.

please don't email about my games as if I get in a bind I will post them

thanks ed

#283 9 years ago
Quoted from edcianci:

this was a dumb thing to post by me - if I get all three houses some cars will go first as they bring in big bucks quicker - the way the real estate works I might end up with just one - that was is a definite - I have the money for that and it's already been paid.
the 2nd one is actually a pinside member former house - this looks very good - and no I won't be selling it back to the pinsider as he has a much better house now.
please don't email about my games as if I get in a bind I will post them
thanks ed

The Pinside vultures are circling.

#285 9 years ago
Quoted from ejg10532626:

Preach brutha!!! Stack a MB with "switch gears" mode! And *avoid* the AitH trapped ball until you start another mb, when it's easy to start and stack.

#286 9 years ago

HUO AVLE with lighted speakers/acrylics...lighted flipper buttons...lighted flipper area (pinball bulbs mod), extra playfield spots (pinball bulbs mod), Hooked's clear Loki Lane plastics (have extra set too), Pinball Pro 12" woofer with backbox speakers system...had ZDoors cube mod...but it just broke(shit!)...have discussed replacement with Gio, but stock cube looks pretty hot with the flasher mod behind it. Some upgraded LEDs throughout. Have some extra parts (hulk bridge, Tesseract mech, hulk arms). Just rebuilt flippers (I bought this game new, but played it a lot, and I like my games to play perfect). Game is fully dialed in and plays the way a new pinball machine should. Came with shaker, mirrored back glass, metallic blue Powdercoat, etc.

Shooter lane looks new (protected since day one with clear vinyl material). A scratch here and there, but a beautiful game all around. $5,600 or one for one trade for like value game.

#287 9 years ago

I have a really nice undocumented HUO white water in knoxville TN. Looking to trade for a lord if the rings, spider-man, or iron man. May consider a few other titles as well

#288 9 years ago
Quoted from Drewblood419:

I have a really nice undocumented HUO White Water in knoxville TN. Looking to trade for a lord if the rings, Spider-Man, or Iron Man. May consider a few other titles as well

Knoxville isn't the most North East of cities my man.

#289 9 years ago

Sorry I'm from Portsmouth NH originally. I go back and forth now and again, got family still up there. For the right deal I may have to visit

#290 9 years ago

Huo Lotr - undocumented - 5100

#291 9 years ago

WWF $2200
Probably the nicest cab I've seen on a WWF.
Works 100% including shaker
LEDs both inserts and back box
Complete tear down about 6 or so months ago
Flippers rebuilt

20140428_083627.jpg20140428_083627.jpg 20140428_083326.jpg20140428_083326.jpg 20140428_083347.jpg20140428_083347.jpg 20140428_083231.jpg20140428_083231.jpg 20140428_083235.jpg20140428_083235.jpg
#292 9 years ago

I've got a few machines for sale, and I'm selling a few for a buddy of mine as well... Open to offers on all of the prices below...

Star Wars (Data East, 1992) -- $2999
Freedom (Bally, 1976) -- $500
Doozie (Williams, 1968) -- $500
Gin (Chicago Coin, 1974) -- $450
Hot Tip (Williams, 1977) -- $895 (sale pending...)

Feel free to send a PM if you have interest in any of these.

Thanks,
Derek

#293 9 years ago

I've got a few leads still on a Stern Indy until then the hunt is still on. Avatar or Star Trek pin refinery as bait.

#294 9 years ago

I have 2 pins for sale. HS2 the Get way good con. 100% working. 2150
LW3 great con.1600. Will help with shipping!!

#295 9 years ago

I've decided to sell ACDC Premium. 2013 run, clear window, $5,800. Has shaker, blades and the 75W amp/clarion speaker sound upgrade that Markmon recommended.

#296 9 years ago
Quoted from jrush2112:

I have 2 pins for sale. HS2 the Get way good con. 100% working. 2150
LW3 great con.1600. Will help with shipping!!

Definitely interested in pics of the HS2. PM sent as well.

#297 9 years ago

Not sure if older posts are still available, but just had a friend tell me she's looking for a first pin, Boston area (Newton). Something in the $2k-ish range or less, generally. Anybody want to refresh me with what they may currently have for sale around Boston?

#298 9 years ago

Data east Simpsons, 1450

#299 9 years ago
Quoted from Drewblood419:

Sorry I'm from Portsmouth NH originally. I go back and forth now and again, got family still up there. For the right deal I may have to visit

Oh great..drop her off. I will send you my addy!

#300 9 years ago

I would love to but the hard part right now is convincing my old lady to let me go that far leaving her with a newborn baby in the house if you could do that you would be my hero Lord knows I need a vacation LOL

There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.