IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 30,001 posts in this topic. You are on page 580 of 601.
#28951 3 months ago

WTB Data East Star Wars, needs work no problem...within a few hours of Hartford.

#28952 3 months ago

WTB a nice Gottlieb Buck Rogers.

#28953 3 months ago

I'm inheriting a Strikes and Spares (1979 Bally). If anyone has the CPR playfield, coin box, working boards, or whatever they want to part with, let me know. CPR is the goal, everything else is up for a convo!

Thanks!

#28954 3 months ago

Anyone need an EBD playfield? NIB CPR Gold. $750. Save $100 and shipping

#28955 3 months ago

If anyone would like to make a trade for their TMNT LE, i have a loaded deadpool premium to trade locally.

#28956 3 months ago

Looking to trade my Black Knight Sword of Rage pro in excellent condition. Located at the Double Bull Taphouse in Peabody MA if you want to check it out.

Let me know what you've got

#28957 3 months ago

No Fear for sale or trade. Will need a shop but boots and sort of plays (flakey trough opto and a few bunk switches).

$2200.

#28958 3 months ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “#711 Minty totally dialed in Halloween CE. Upgraded Meyers house scoop vines-scoop reject mods new upgraded servos on all Michaels.”
2023-11-20
Absecon, NJ
7,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 1459 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Beautiful Willy Wonka LE w/ Topper JJP Topper Added lighting around back glass Gobstopper shooter Wonkavadder mod Factory mod Smoke stack mod LED flipper buttons Titan Rubbers th...”
2024-02-04
Absecon, NJ
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 668 times
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Like new with board cover mod, speaker lights, Belltower mod and Ravencroft mod (not yet installed) mainly looking for cash but maybe a trade ONLY involving games on my wishlist.”
2024-01-09
Absecon, NJ
9,799 (Firm)
Viewed: 1813 times
Contributed to Pinside

#28959 3 months ago

JJP GNR SE price drop. $5850. Ad in the market.

#28960 3 months ago

Hello - just listed my HUO TWD Premium, open to trades or sale.

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to sell or trade this gorgeous HUO Walking Dead Premium done by Pinball Refinery. Open to any trade offers, especially ones on my wishlist. I have stellar feedback, buy/t...”
2023-11-20
Manalapan Township, NJ
Trade
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 482 times
Contributed to Pinside

#28961 3 months ago

I just relisted my Shadow. It’s suuuuper nice and modded to the 9s, but more than willing to return it to stock for less.

I still have my Taxi listed.

I’d take cash deals, but I’d love a Lebowski, Iron Maiden Pro, or Addams instead.

I’m cool with keeping both, too. We love them and don’t need the loot. Just testing the water!

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale is my recent acquisition of a Shadow. I *love* this game, but my Labyrinth is here and I need to make room. Anyone who visits my collection comments on how 1. this is...”
2023-11-20
Saugerties, NY
6,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 789 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Taxi Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “An awesome specimen of this classic pinball machine! Video:

Would consider trades. This alone towards Iron Maiden. This plus my...”

2023-11-09
Saugerties, NY
3,850 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 807 times
Contributed to Pinside

#28962 3 months ago

No Fear has sold. Thank you for the interest.

I may have some more WPC games that will be up for trade soon. If you have an Indiana Jones you'd consider trading, let me know.

#28963 3 months ago
Quoted from radial_head:

No Fear for sale or trade. Will need a shop but boots and sort of plays (flakey trough opto and a few bunk switches).

$2200.

What a guy! That price is a steal.

#28964 3 months ago
Quoted from radial_head:

$2200.

Ugh how did I miss this? Drat!

#28965 3 months ago
Quoted from sfbrian:What a guy! That price is a steal.

Brian's smug response is because he said yes first and was closest to me.

Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Ugh how did I miss this? Drat!

You'll be able to enjoy it at a tournament at his sweet tournament spot in Portsmouth in due time.

#28966 3 months ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “$7000 cash or trade Limited Edition Tilt Sparky topper is included but can be removed for a few hundred off Cash sale preferred but will consider trades for other Sterns with cas...”
2024-02-02
Medford, NJ
Trade
Viewed: 3208 times

Looking for something i haven’t owned yet, even swap or +\- a little cash

Trade wishlist including but not limited to: POTC, Alien, Foo fighters, SW prem, gotg…etc

#28967 3 months ago

Price drop on my tmnt premium. Come grab it and I'll throw in a free shaker motor. 6800, already has stern art blades, stern shooter rod and 1987 code with less than 300 plays.

Will also be listing my fully loaded X-men LE (magneto) later today for 6200. (Color dmd, topper, lighted ramps, mirror blades, shooter rod, custom code, bunch of other extras too. Only need to move one so if one sells, other will be taken down.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Black Friday sale!!! Get my TMNT premium for 1k less than the new lowered NIB msrp price. Up for sale is my practically brand new tmnt premium. It is from the last call run and ha...”
2023-12-01
Lewiston, NY
6,500 (Firm)
Viewed: 946 times

#28968 3 months ago

Just listed an Austin Powers

#28969 3 months ago

New lower price. Now, even -less- money than a TS4 and with a slightly less understood theme!

Machine - For Sale
Dialed In LE Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “This is a very nice HUO Dialed In LE. Looks and plays fantastic. Cliffys throughout. Includes the comic book. The trap door was recently replaced and works 100% as do the drones. O...”
2023-11-27
Winooski, VT
Archived after: 36 days
Viewed: 931 times

#28971 3 months ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

New lower price. Now, even -less- money than a TS4 and with a slightly less understood theme!

Machine - For Sale

Dialed In LE

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “This is a very nice HUO Dialed In LE. Looks and plays fantastic. Cliffys throughout. Includes the comic book. The trap door was recently replaced and works 100% as do the drones. O...”

36 days ago

Winooski, VT
(264 mi)

arcyallen

I wish you weren't practically in Canada. I would jump on this. NJ is nice this time of year. Come on and visit!

#28972 3 months ago
Quoted from insight75:

I wish you weren't practically in Canada. I would jump on this. NJ is nice this time of year. Come on and visit!

You big wuss. I drove to Ron's house a few times from our area.

#28973 3 months ago
Quoted from teddyb73:

You big wuss. I drove into Ron's house a few times from our area.

Sweet. Swing by and I will give you the cash. Then you pick up the machine for me.

#28974 3 months ago
Quoted from insight75:

Vermont is nice any time of year!

#28975 3 months ago

Would like to move this Royal Guard in the next 10 days - make me an offer! PF stripped and cleaned, flippers and all pops rebuilt. Thanks!

Machine - For Sale
Royal Guard Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Price drop!! Now only $500. 1968 Gottlieb Royal Guard wedgehead for sale, in good working order with a few quirks. Schematic included, feel free to reach out for additional photos/...”
2023-11-21
Brooklyn, NY
500 (OBO)
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 293 times

#28976 3 months ago
Quoted from JBtheAVguy:

Vermont is nice any time of year!

I’m currently 5mi into VT waiting for my dog to poop. It’s dark, it’s f’ing freezing, it’s windy, the ground is frozen, no snow on the ground, gas was almost $1/gal more than at home in NH, and there’s cops all over the highway.

Tonight is not a night I want to spend another minute here. Get back to me on a powder day with 100% terrain open.

#28977 3 months ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

I’m currently 5mi into VT waiting for my dog to poop. It’s dark, it’s f’ing freezing, it’s windy, the ground is frozen, no snow on the ground, gas was almost $1/gal more than at home in NH, and there’s cops all over the highway.

Yup...it's cold out and gas prices are mixed up all over the map. That's not just a Vermont thing.

#28978 3 months ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Tonight is not a night I want to spend another minute here. Get back to me on a powder day with 100% terrain open.

Ten years ago I got pulled over and ticketed in VT doing 80 on that long stretch of highway.
The game in the back of my truck was High Speed, true story.

#28979 3 months ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Ten years ago I got pulled over and ticketed in VT doing 80 on that long stretch of highway.
The game in the back of my truck was High Speed, true story.

About 8 years ago my buddy got tagged in one of those spots where it’s downhill and the speed limit drops by 20 mph. It was definitely a BS ticket and a spot that cops usually like to sit at. He ignored the ticket and figured he’d never go back to VT.

His sister just got married last year in, you guessed it, Vermont!

He nervously called the county that he got the ticket in and asked about it, hoping he didn’t have a bench warrant or something waiting. The clerk was shocked he called and said “yep, it’s still here $65 and you’re all set!” He said surely it’s more than that after all these years!

The clerk responded, “I’m just glad you actually called! Most the time we never hear from ‘em again!”

Also a True Story!

#28980 3 months ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

About 8 years ago my buddy got tagged in one of those spots where it’s downhill and the speed limit drops by 20 mph. It was definitely a BS ticket and a spot that cops usually like to sit at. He ignored the ticket and figured he’d never go back to VT.
His sister just got married last year in, you guessed it, Vermont!
He nervously called the county that he got the ticket in and asked about it, hoping he didn’t have a bench warrant or something waiting. The clerk was shocked he called and said “yep, it’s still here $65 and you’re all set!” He said surely it’s more than that after all these years!
The clerk responded, “I’m just glad you actually called! Most the time we never hear from ‘em again!”
Also a True Story!

the real bs is they’re probably going to start having speed cams on highways soon that just send tickets out. Start tinting your plates

#28981 3 months ago
Quoted from acedanger:

the real bs is they’re probably going to start having speed cams on highways soon that just send tickets out. Start tinting your plates

They just started doing that in NY. Already got 2 last month. Good news is they tie it to your registration, not your license, so you don't get points and it doesn't go to your insurance.

#28982 3 months ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

They just started doing that in NY. Already got 2 last month. Good news is they tie it to your registration, not your license, so you don't get points and it doesn't go to your insurance.

it pays to use ways app they update with speed cams.

#28983 3 months ago

S O L D

Full USED Empty Addams Family Cabinet
Just did a swap for my game

The Cabinet will have:
Hinges / Legs / Lockdown

Other than that Ground Braid and Leg plates inside / speaker block

Some Details
- Was Not Drilled for Lock Bar
- Black Mylar over the flipper button holes
- has a few small nails along the bottom side of

Definitely useable but wanted to finish my restoration

$200 takes it

Not Perfect but your average routed looking cabinet
Great Base for a VPin or for that home brew you have been wanted to start

Message Me with interest I will send pics as well

Located between Utica NY / SYR

S O L D

#28984 3 months ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Full Empty Addams Family Cabinet
Just did a swap for my game
The Cabinet will have:
Hinges / Legs / Lockdown
Other than that Ground Braid and Leg plates inside / speaker block
Some Details
Was Not Drilled for Lock Bar
$200
Great Base for a VPin or for that home brew you have been wanted to start
Message Me with interest I will send pics as well
Located between Utica NY / SYR

DAMN! If this was a widebody I'd be all over it. GLWTS!!!

#28985 3 months ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Changing things up so looking to trade out Avatar LE for something else Avatar Limited Edition 151/250 worldwide release Game features - Full Chrome Package - chrome shoote...”
2023-11-22
Sherrill, NY
Trade
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 639 times

Can add Cash - or + to make a trade/deal

Message with interest

Thanks
Happy Holidays!!

#28986 3 months ago
Quoted from acedanger:

it pays to use ways app they update with speed cams.

It pays to have waze running during traveling. I drive 2200 miles a month and my company monitor my traffic tickets.

#28987 3 months ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Wow, that's dedication, taking your dog into another state to crap on it!

#28988 3 months ago

Looking for a winter project machine. PM me with what you’ve got

#28989 3 months ago

Welp, my Fathom Mermaid buyer had his roof collapse the other day, so she's back on the market. Knocking off another $200, new pickup price is $7300. If you can pick it up by this Monday you can have it for $7200. Not interested in trades or shipping, thanks.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Re-listing with a substantial price drop. Have another game coming in so no trades please. Looking to sell my lightly played, fully dialed-in Fathom Mermaid edition. I’m the sec...”
2023-11-01
Buffalo, NY
Viewed: 2113 times

#28990 3 months ago

Anyone around youngstown ohio available for a pickup and 3 hour drive?

I'm north of NYC and would drive 3-4 hours which puts me outside of scranton. I have a machine in Youngstown I'd like to grab.

PM me!

#28991 3 months ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Welp, my Fathom Mermaid buyer had his roof collapse the other day, so she's back on the market. Knocking off another $200, new pickup price is $7300. If you can pick it up by this Monday you can have it for $7200. Not interested in trades or shipping, thanks.

Machine - For Sale

For Sale: Fathom (Mermaid Edition)

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Re-listing with a substantial price drop. Have another game coming in so no trades please.

Looking to sell my lightly played, fully dialed-in Fathom Mermaid edition. I’m the sec...”

23 days ago

Buffalo, NY
(244 mi)

GorillaBiscuits

That is one heck of an offer! Someone buy this!

#28992 3 months ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Re-listing with a substantial price drop. Have another game coming in so no trades please. Looking to sell my lightly played, fully dialed-in Fathom Mermaid edition. I’m the sec...”
2023-11-01
Buffalo, NY
Viewed: 2113 times

Quoted from AssaultSuit:That is one heck of an offer! Someone buy this!

Screw it. I'll beat it even more if somebody can come tomorrow or Sunday. 7k even. Been a minute since I've had to do a fire sale but really do need the funds and space for something coming in next week.

Note to self: stop accepting offers with delayed pickups

#28993 3 months ago

Screw it. I'll beat it even more if somebody can come tomorrow or Sunday. 7k even. Been a minute since I've had to do a fire sale but really do need the funds and space for something coming in next week.

If only you were just a bit closer, 6 hour drive for me.

#28994 3 months ago

Machine - For Sale

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Re-listing with a substantial price drop. Have another game coming in so no trades please.

Looking to sell my lightly played, fully dialed-in Fathom Mermaid edition. I’m the sec...”

23 days ago

Buffalo, NY
(575 km)

GorillaBiscuits

Damn man, why you have to temp me with this stuff?

#28995 3 months ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Damn man, why you have to temp me with this stuff?

If I wasn't so gung-ho on paying off the house I'd already being driving to Buffalo!
-Mike

#28996 3 months ago

Anybody in New England looking to part with a working Xenon or Silverball Mania?

#28997 3 months ago

Price drop! Now 575 OBO - 500 if you can pick up before Tuesday - thanks!

Machine - For Sale
Royal Guard Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Price drop!! Now only $500. 1968 Gottlieb Royal Guard wedgehead for sale, in good working order with a few quirks. Schematic included, feel free to reach out for additional photos/...”
2023-11-21
Brooklyn, NY
500 (OBO)
Viewed: 293 times

#28998 3 months ago

Machine - For Sale

7% OFF!

23 days ago

Buffalo, NY
(244 mi)

GorillaBiscuits

I’d love to say I could do it but I’m out of room because I spent the last of the pinball cash on a Foo Fighters last weekend. And the 12 hour+ round trip is a tough pill to swallow.

GLWS though!

#28999 3 months ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Black Friday sale!!! Get my TMNT premium for 1k less than the new lowered NIB msrp price. Up for sale is my practically brand new tmnt premium. It is from the last call run and ha...”
2023-12-01
Lewiston, NY
6,500 (Firm)
Viewed: 946 times
Last price drop on tmnt premium: 6600, 1k less than new msrp price drop. Will leave ad up still Monday. If it doesn't sell I'll just keep it

#29000 3 months ago

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Data East - For sale - North NJ. Pics on marketplace. Priced to sell!

There are 30,001 posts in this topic. You are on page 580 of 601.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/580?hl=arcyallen and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.