5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,829 posts
  • 788 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by Wanimal
  • Topic is favorited by 426 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 14829 posts in this topic. You are on page 57 of 297.
#2801 4 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Fucking flippers

Gwaxt is a stand up guy, your comment is unnecessary.

#2802 4 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Fucking flippers

Adjust the eos switches.

#2803 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Adjust the eos switches.

That was funny as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO

#2804 4 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Gwaxt is a stand up guy, your comment is unnecessary.

agreed. Rockland Pinball. it's his business. If you don't like it, disapprove of it or think you can do it better then just do it.

#2805 4 years ago

Keep in mind, I wasn't bashing him - I was actually honestly curious, since I hadn't heard of him before and he was using the term 'we'. Fair enough.

#2806 4 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Keep in mind, I wasn't bashing him - I was actually honestly curious, since I hadn't heard of him before and he was using the term 'we'. Fair enough.

it was the f_cking flippers comment that drew shacklers and my response. yours was fine. especially the them one lol

them.jpg

#2807 4 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

it was the f_cking flippers comment that drew shacklers and my response. yours was fine. especially the them one lol

them.jpg

.. Noone rememebrs the *good* movies..

#2808 4 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Right! "...hold tight honey while I shoot my .38 at this 6500 pound f_cking ant"

#2809 4 years ago

"We" is Rob and Moderator Gecko....probably others too. They are always selling.

#2810 4 years ago

Looking for an AC/DC Premium in the RI/MA area.

#2811 4 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Them was great. I'm sure Peter remembers -

#2812 4 years ago

Back to selling! I have a unshopped but playing De Star Trek. Ideally I'd like a trade, but message me and we can talk about a cash price.

#2813 4 years ago

Anyone got any $400 ish EMs they are thinking of selling? I am getting the itch to work on something else.

#2814 4 years ago
Quoted from purplemunkydishw:

Anyone got any $400 ish EMs they are thinking of selling? I am getting the itch to work on something else.

This could fit what you are looking for.

hartford.craigslist.org link

#2815 4 years ago
Quoted from purplemunkydishw:

Seems like that's all I see on CL around us. Same ads for weeks with the same EM's. Take a chance and make some offers.

#2816 4 years ago

Would love to find a Williams Sorcerer within 150 miles of 07950. Please PM if you have one for sale.

#2817 4 years ago

Looking for a MB project game.Price should reflect that.Needs to be working.

#2819 4 years ago

Players condition Viper Night Driving 1,500 fully working

NOW SOLD

#2820 4 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Would love to find a Williams Sorcerer within 150 miles of 07950. Please PM if you have one for sale.

I locked up a Sorcerer, thanks to all who chimed in.

#2821 4 years ago

hi guys. i will try again to narrow collection down to 5 pins. only pin that has sold since last time i tried to do this was nib tron le. that was easy since i had another huo. i really need to do my homework on prices but if you see something you like from my collection page, let me know. i have an idea of the five i would want to keep but nothing is written in stone. only looking for cash and carry local deals. games are in norther nj. the breakdown of games is as follows:

stle-haven't even received this one yet but most likely will be a keeper for next few months minimum
tz-heatherly restore with cleared playfield and just about all mods known for this game
afm-heatherly restore with cleared playfield and ufo lights and lit translucent backboard
mm-heatherly restore with cleared playfield and brass armor but otherwise pretty stock
ss-hep restore with cleared playfield done by chris, color dmd, and leds
fh-hep restore with cleared playfield but otherwise stock
creature-just a player. wear at hole. ding to coin door. holo not showing up anymore.
gnr-player with wear at the hole. have the topper as well
whitewater-player with tiny wear at kickout. it is complete
bsd-cleared playfield. nice condition.
sttng-nice overall condition but not too many mods
IJ williams - beautiful game. no cab fade
ACDC premium-hemi loaded game that is simply sick
Met le - very nice next to perfect as would be expected from huo
tron le - tons of mods but probably keeping this one
safe cracker-one of nicest complete games i have ever seen. leds
tafg-early keller restore with cleared playfield and mods
woz ruby red - nib but probably keeping for my little girls
mb-nice game and condition. was lightly restored to fix up typical problem areas

looking to sell one at a time over a period of time, since there are so many. thanks for looking. ant

#2823 4 years ago
Quoted from ek77:

not mine boston.craigslist.org link

aaaand you just started the feeding frenzy.

#2824 4 years ago
Quoted from ek77:

From free to "Bidding War" in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

#2825 4 years ago
Quoted from ek77:

I sent the guy an email as soon as I saw it. I'm only interested in the Gladiators.

If by some miracle I get a response, I'll put the other two machines up for grabs on here (for free of course).

#2826 4 years ago

I think I would rather have the MIBs than the 911.

#2827 4 years ago

The post has been deleted. I guess someone got them.

#2828 4 years ago

Still looking for:

Mousin' around
Bad Cats
Dr. Dude

Have: flintstones and wh20 for sale and/or trade. Located western NY

#2829 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Still looking for:
Mousin' Around
Bad Cats
Dr. Dude
Have: Flintstones and wh20 for sale and/or trade. Located western NY

If you don't mind the drive someone's selling a Dr. Dude here: hartford.craigslist.org link

#2831 3 years ago

Flash and lost world. both in exceptional shape

I would take reasonable offers

#2833 3 years ago

Haunted House and Devils Dare projects. SOLD

#2834 3 years ago

Anyone thinking of selling a MB ?

#2835 3 years ago

Up for trade...Gameplan Sharpshooter II. Near flawless backglass, nice cabinet, playfield has two small wear spots.

Game works fine and boards look nice. No signs of corrosion.

Just not feeling this game and looking to feel out trade offers.

#2836 3 years ago

Might be letting go of my HS2: The Getaway. Pf is perfect, inserts are nice and smooth. Game has been LED'd, Plays 100%. DMD perfect. Supercharger is strong. Has LED police light topper as dome was too tall for basement (but dome and all pieces will come with the game). Cabinet has some fade, but other is good.

Game is located near Toronto, about one hour from the US border.

Pics soon as my phone died and waiting on new one to ship to me >=(

Asking $3k OBO

PM with any questions

#2838 3 years ago

anybody have a Black Rose or Dr Who they are looking to sell or trade? Considering a Demolition Man, Stargate, or something in this class as well.

#2839 3 years ago

Pink panther plays great. Nice condition. Great cab. Presentable bg and pf 1200 firm.

Pool Sharks plays well. Nice shape. Bg is nice. Cab is faded. 1000 firm.

Only way I will budge a little is if you take the pair.

#2840 3 years ago

For Sale or Trade for something different. Gottlieb Team One Wedgehead. Super nice condition. Plays great but can't get the machine to go to game over. Located in Kingston NY 12401. Only 5 minutes off NYS Thruway!!

image.jpg

image_1.jpg

image_2.jpg

image_3.jpg

image_4.jpg

image_5.jpg

image_6.jpg

image_7.jpg

#2841 3 years ago
Quoted from PinNewb:

anybody have a Black Rose ... they are looking to sell or trade?

What do you have to trade?

#2842 3 years ago

I have a sttng for trade. It's in good condition. The playfield is very nice and shopped out with leds. No broken plastics but the alpha ramp has a few cracks. Some wear at neutral zone covered by cliffy. Everything works great on it except there is 6 gi lights out and I can't figure out why. Bottom line on dmd is out as well. The cabinet is nice with bright colors but there is a few scratches and imperfections. Really looking for a cftbl in a trade but wide open to trade possibilities + or - cash. Sell for $3800 obo. IMG_0491.JPG

#2843 3 years ago

Deal of the day! 1950 firm for a nice JP. Cab is a 9. Playfield is a 9. Very slight scoop wear. Plays well. Just needs to be shopped. Only reason Im selling is because the gun handle sticks out too far into the isle of my game room. Makes it so i cant take the glass off the game across from it.

#2844 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Deal of the day! 1950 firm for a nice JP. Cab is a 9. Playfield is a 9. Very slight scoop wear. Plays well. Just needs to be shopped. Only reason Im selling is because the gun handle sticks out too far into the isle of my game room. Makes it so i cant take the glass off the game across from it.

Sent PM

#2845 3 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Anyone thinking of selling a MB ?

GAP has one in Chicago for $7k:

Quoted from GAP:

MB unshopped. $7k

Edit: Would still be willing to sell my golden ToM for about the same price!

shinytom-full.jpg

#2846 3 years ago

Up for sale because I need space and funds for a game I've always wanted:

Gameplan Sharp Shooter 2 - Fully Working, Awesome backglass. Decent PF. $600 or trade offers. Game is fine, I'm just not a fan of the style of gameplay. I will post pics later tonight.

Bally Eight Ball Deluxe (Original 1981 Version) - Has MPU issues. It was booting into attract mode, now I just get the 5 flashes. Pictures attached. $1000

Williams Black Knight - Has intermittent issues affecting gameplay. Needs a few simple parts for the upper flippers. Previous owner was rebuilding flippers when I bought it. Decent pf, minimal wear. I will post pics later tonight. $1000.

Open to bundle ideas as well as trade ideas.

20151025_215404.jpg

20151025_215422.jpg20151025_220221.jpg20151025_220230.jpg20151025_220445.jpg20151025_220455.jpg20151025_220508.jpg20151025_220621.jpg

#2847 3 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Bally Eight Ball Deluxe (Original 1981 Version) - Has MPU issues. It was booting into attract mode, now I just get the 5 flashes. Pictures attached. $1000

pm sent

#2848 3 years ago

Decided to finally put up my HUO (original owner) AC/DC Premium.

Located in NJ.

Link to market ad : https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-acdc-premium-huo-for-sale

#2849 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Only reason Im selling is because the gun handle sticks out too far into the isle of my game room

Yeah, that is a good reason.....when I had one, I bumped into it so hard, it cracked the cabinet. Had a massive bruise for weeks and it hurt. I am no longer a fan of games with gun handles ...and no longer a member of the NPRA (National Pinball Rifle Association) (sold JP, STTNG, GnR, DH and IJ)

#2850 3 years ago

there's your 1000 dollar apron crispy....

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Great American Pinball
$ 12.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Haus
$ 78.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 164.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 79.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbotz
$ 5,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus
$ 219.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 229.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 149.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 96.77
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball-Mods.com
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
There are 14829 posts in this topic. You are on page 57 of 297.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside