IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,361 posts in this topic. You are on page 551 of 608.
#27501 10 months ago

Anyone looking for a RUSH LE with Topper (and John I topper light strip), PM me. Ad coming shortly...

#27502 10 months ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Anyone looking for a RUSH LE with Topper (and John I topper light strip), PM me. Ad coming shortly...

What?!?! Nooooo

#27503 10 months ago

Thanks for the info guys!

#27504 10 months ago

Weekend bump

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Star Wars (Pro) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “SW Pro for sale. Kenwood KFC-1366S backbox speakers, ball trough illuminated, illuminated flipper buttons, Millennium Falcon installed. Flipper Coil stops replaced recently. Playfi...”
2023-09-21
Braintree, MA
5,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 41 days
Viewed: 2833 times
Contributed to Pinside

#27505 10 months ago

Cant upload photos here but there’s a scammer on Facebook who must be paying attention.

His two most recent “listings” are a $7500 TMNT LE with topper and a $4000 golf cart

#27506 10 months ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Cant upload photos here but there’s a scammer on Facebook who must be paying attention.
His two most recent “listings” are a $7500 TMNT LE with topper and a $4000 golf cart

Feel free to post it here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/beware-of-scam-game-seller-websites/

#27507 10 months ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Obviously the scammer isn’t paying close enough attention posting that golf cart in the wrong thread, as it belongs here in the North East Pinball for sale thread.

#27508 10 months ago

Looking for my first dmd. An older one, max budget 3k. I'm patient, been looking for few months on the normal routes. Boston area.

Ultimately, want a small private collection. I love this hobby, love the people I've met so far.

Because of family illness needs, pinball has become a great hobby.

Always scanning the ads, saying hello in case anyone has anything they want to move.

I'm a noob, but I know I'm not getting a Scooby Doo for 3k! Just seeing whats out there and saying hello. Enjoy weekend guys.

(I'm a bit picky, but for a reason, would like a small pop up someday, maybe!). So want it to fit.

#27509 10 months ago
Quoted from Gregkel22:

Looking for my first dmd. An older one, max budget 3k. I'm patient, been looking for few months on the normal routes. Boston area.
Ultimately, want a small private collection. I love this hobby, love the people I've met so far.
Always scanning the ads, saying hello in case anyone has anything they want to move.
I'm a noob, but I know I'm not getting a Scooby Doo for 3k! Just seeing whats out there and saying hello. Enjoy weekend guys.
(I'm a bit picky, but for a reason, would like a small pop up someday, maybe!). So want it to fit.

Highly recommend something with depth and replay value in that price range.
Tee’d Off is great and in that budget. Big Hurt is another. Shaq Attack is way better than people give it credit for.
Cue Ball Wizard is fun.
I wouldn’t recommend Resuce 911.
Data East still has a few, with Hook and the new code, and Lethal Weapon 3 is half way decent (and has new tweaked code too)
you MIGHT find a Maverick or Frankenstein in that range still, and both of those are pretty awesome pins.

And when all else fails, rent some. I have some DMD titles to rent

#27510 10 months ago
Quoted from Gregkel22:

Stuff always pops up. I just sold a nice demoman for 3k. You just have to be ready to buy when the opportunity strikes.

#27511 10 months ago
Quoted from Pinash:

Stuff always pops up. I just sold a nice demoman for 3k. You just have to be ready to buy when the opportunity strikes.

Yeah I was eyeballing that but my son said no…

#27512 10 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Dr. Dude Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling a really nice example of Dr dude. Playfields really nice for it's vintage. Bring home Dr dude and his excellent x ray! Pm with any questions”
2023-08-24
Waitsfield, VT
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 812 times

Price drop on Dr dude.

#27513 10 months ago

Appreciate all advice. Nice to see a northeast thread. Tiltmster- will talk! Not that machine for me, but Braintree brother! Didn't see that.

Wouldn't mind if some sort of south shore pinball club got started. Anyone else have any interest?

Appreciate all responses,.thinking about everything but prob continue to save a few bucks for first one. Got 3 projects and two working good virtuals. Very specific about that first pin I guess. Still looking closely.

#27514 10 months ago

Jurassic park pro, rollercoaster tycoon or Elvis within a couple Hours from Albany NY. Let me know if we can make a deal.

#27515 10 months ago

Looking for a Jack bot and tee’d off within a few hours of Allentown.
Thanks

#27516 10 months ago
Quoted from Gregkel22:

Wouldn't mind if some sort of south shore pinball club got started. Anyone else have any interest?

Isn't there a place opening up soon in Norwood? I know that's not technically "South Shore" but it's at least (maybe?) a reasonable drive from Braintree? I forget the name but the guy opening it has posted a few times in the New England Pinball League facebook group.

Also to reiterate on Pinash said, being ready to buy is key, especially with more sought-after machines. I've sold (and missed out on) games with ads that were marked pending/sold in less than an hour.

#27517 10 months ago

Appreciate every response.

Yeah, Norwood has the new "Hometown Arcade". That's a commercial spot. Think I'd like something a little more private, adult. Most likely end up with just a group of people that roam!

But love what Springfield did w western mass pinball club.. great idea. We need a south shore version.

Norwood looks good! It does, and I'll visit. Little strapped for time but I'd love to be a regular nepl player.

The dmd search continues!!!

#27518 10 months ago

Machine - For Sale
As is - “Selling as a pair. Marathon a low production game with only 750 units. Gaucho missing the Backglass, appears to be complete inside and clean. The Marathon head bottom board is rott...”
2023-06-12
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 161 times

#27519 10 months ago

Machine - For Sale
As is - “Package sale. Untested. Projects or parts machines. Williams Dallas. Appears to be complete. Only issue is the front door lock area has some wood damage. Exhibit Supply Coed. Mis...”
2023-06-12
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 140 times

#27520 10 months ago

Looking for a TSPP in above average condition if anyone is thinking of selling. Cash in hand.

#27521 10 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Vulcan Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “It's too hot to play pinball in my garage sale. Get a summer project they said. Well, I fixed it up and it plays great and is a load of fun. The more you play the smoother it work...”
2023-06-13
Crofton, MD
800 (Firm)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 614 times
Contributed to Pinside
Nice drop target EM Vulcan just listed in the marketplace..

#27522 10 months ago
Quoted from pinner11:

Looking for a TSPP in above average condition if anyone is thinking of selling. Cash in hand.

Guy in Cape Cod had one for sale for a looong time, good price. I do not see it recently though. He was also selling a terminator. I'd check the map and reach out to him. In Chatham maybe?

I loved the terminator, but not at that price yet. I'm being cheap, starting my collection from scratch here....

#27523 10 months ago
Quoted from Gregkel22:

Guy in Cape Cod had one for sale for a looong time, good price. I do not see it recently though. He was also selling a terminator. I'd check the map and reach out to him. In Chatham maybe?
I loved the terminator, but not at that price yet. I'm being cheap, starting my collection from scratch here....

The guy on the cape was selling an OG Data East Simpsons, not a TSPP. There do seem to have been a few TSPPs on the market around New England in the 8500-ish range though?

#27524 10 months ago
Quoted from somenerd:

The guy on the cape was selling an OG Data East Simpsons, not a TSPP. There do seem to have been a few TSPPs on the market around New England in the 8500-ish range though?

He's 2 weeks late. I just sold my really nice TSPP for $8500

#27525 10 months ago

Anyone have an Aerosmith, Transformers, or IJ4 that they want to trade + cash for EHoH? Not looking to sell or any other trades ...also not looking for opinions

#27526 10 months ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Anyone have an Aerosmith, Transformers, or IJ4 that they want to trade + cash for EHoH? Not looking to sell or any other trades ...also not looking for opinions

I have a TFLE

#27527 10 months ago

Machine - For Sale
As is - “Last price reduction! $1375 firm Project game. Not for the faint of heart! Game boots and plays but needs a lot of work. Electronics are clean. Cabinet is solid with chips, sc...”
2023-07-06
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
1,375 (Firm)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 534 times

Reduced price.
I am traveling near York, Pa and South Jersey this week and can deliver for a very small fee.

#27528 10 months ago

Anyone have any interest in a Williams Beat the Clock? I know someone who has one sitting in their basement who is trying to get rid of it. I am truly out of room.

—sold—

#27529 10 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to sell my Deadpool (Premium). HUO, ~300 total plays, was part of the most recent manufacturing run. no issues, perfect condition. Would also trade for: Godzilla (Premium...”
2023-06-13
Watertown, MA
9,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 786 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Ice Cold Beer Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling a great condition Taito Ice Cold Beer. Playfield is in good condition, everything works great, no issues.”
2023-06-13
Watertown, MA
3,750 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 1049 times
Contributed to Pinside

Hey All- got 2 machines up for sale

#27530 10 months ago
Quoted from qbass187:

If you can get it back I will give you $8550

Quoted from qbass187:

#27531 10 months ago
Quoted from Gregkel22:

strong DO NOT BUY from that guy. Totally bullshitter. I sued him in small claims court and won.

#27532 10 months ago
Quoted from Frogman:

strong DO NOT BUY from that guy. Totally bullshitter. I sued him in small claims court and won.

Very good info.

Was looking at the terminator.

#27533 10 months ago

FS: Neptune (EM, rare)
works and plays, needs minor work
Cabinet is nice, playfield will clean up nicely
$2000

Pharaoh project.
Playfield is decent, backglass not so much. Clean boards (cpu locked) nice cabinet, all there, was in a home since 1982
$1700

Eight Ball Champ:
Works and plays all the way, but needs the sound board recapped. Sound board still works just doesn’t sound great.
$1800

Gold Strike:(EM uncommon)
needs new rubber but works good $1600

Pinbot project:
All there, was in a tractor trailer for over two decades. Cabinet is still good, but needs stencil kit, cpu is shot, playfield looks pretty nice.
$1000- Pending

HUO Totem: Works and plays great, very nice condition except the backglass but they’re available new.
Have original receipt from 8/79’
$1500

Bally Eight Ball: comes with brand new uninstalled CPR playfield, backglass and plastics. Solid cabinet, very clean underside of playfield, cpu is bad, $2100

Easy garage load

Thanks, James

#27534 10 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Nine Ball Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “A very nice example of Stern Electronics Nine Ball pinball. I purchased it from the Sanctum in March of 2022 . New cpu and driver boards . Xpin displays plays well .”
2023-05-28
Middletown, NY
5,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 46 days
Viewed: 389 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Routed - fresh off route - “Alice Cooper pinball that has shared time at my record store Rock Fantasy in Middletown and my home. . Added lighting. Selling to make room for new titles”
2023-05-29
Middletown, NY
7,450 (OBO)
Archived after: 150 days
Viewed: 380 times
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Game of Thrones pinball with art blades Blackbox lighting kit and Stern topper I will sell topper outright for 3 grand . Will ship if buyer arranges shipping .”
2023-05-29
Middletown, NY
9,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 456 times
Machine - For Sale
Elvis Archived
Routed - fresh off route - “Selling my Elvis pinball that has spent many years in my home and has been at My record store Rock Fantasy in Middletown NY for about a year”
2023-05-29
Middletown, NY
6,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 265 times
all games are available to check out in Middletown ny . selling off a few to make room for new ones !

#27536 10 months ago

Will be listing my Bally Addams Family Cabinet in a couple weeks

It’s a full cabinet complete with Screened Artwork

It is most definitely not perfect as why I bought a replacement but would definitely be better than something totally blown out

Front Not Drilled

The bottom is sagging BUT has been since I’ve owned it and the previous owner of 10+ years

It will be complete minus the parts I have to carry over to the new one

$500 is what I’m looking to get but would consider a best reasonable offer as well

New Cabinet was over 2k with freight
so 1/4 of that for the original cabinet seems alright to be honest

Great for a Virtua Pin Base or HomeBrew

Located in Central NY

I’ll have pictures soon

Message with interest

#27537 10 months ago

Have a nice shopped out White Water that has had New Decals installed on the Cabinet and Backbox. Playfield is also solid and game has all LED's. Looking to trade for any new stern Premium or LE +/- Cash either way is fine.

Looking for virtually any newer stern that I don't currently own. Willing to drive if makes sense.

#27538 10 months ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Like new Dialed In LE for sale or trade.”
4 months ago
Essex, MA
Expired!

Other - For Sale
“Bally Deluxe Club Bowler. Complete and works. Comes with 2 brand new repro back glasses, 1 puck, 2 cans lane wax, manual, schematics. Lane and pins are in perfect condition. A few ...”
34 days ago
Essex, MA

Open to trades for either/both

#27539 10 months ago
Quoted from rockfantasyman:

Machine - For Sale

Nine Ball

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “A very nice example of Stern Electronics Nine Ball pinball. I purchased it from the Sanctum in March of 2022 . New cpu and driver boards . Xpin displays plays well .”

17 days ago

Middletown, NY
(80 mi)

rockfantasyman

5,500 (OBO)

Machine - For Sale

Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle

Routed - fresh off route - “Alice Cooper pinball that has shared time at my record store Rock Fantasy in Middletown and my home. . Added lighting. Selling to make room for new titles”

17 days ago

Middletown, NY
(80 mi)

rockfantasyman

7,450 (OBO)

Machine - For Sale

Game Of Thrones (Pro)

Partially shopped/refurbished - “Game of Thrones pinball with art blades Blackbox lighting kit and Stern topper I will sell topper outright for 3 grand . Will ship if buyer arranges shipping .”

17 days ago

Middletown, NY
(80 mi)

rockfantasyman

9,300 (OBO)

Machine - For Sale

Elvis

Routed - fresh off route - “Selling my Elvis pinball that has spent many years in my home and has been at My record store Rock Fantasy in Middletown NY for about a year”

17 days ago

Middletown, NY
(80 mi)

rockfantasyman

6,000 (OBO)

all games are available to check out in Middletown ny . selling off a few to make room for new ones !

Sent you a message this morning

#27540 10 months ago

Was speaking to someone from cc area about a f14 tomcat. I think he restores old machines, an f14 not one of his regulars...

He was going to sell f14 to me, but he was away and we lost touch. So if anyone knows him...

Annnnd, ended up with Demolition Man as my 3k dmd pin. Very happy about the buy, playfield great.

#27541 10 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Solid Cabinet, PF has touchup ( pretty decent job, around pop bumpers,and in upper lanes) outside of the mylar. Working with new Altek MPU. See photos. Prefer not to ship (come ...”
2023-06-15
Shelton, CT
3,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 467 times
Contributed to Pinside
EBD for sale in Trumbull,CT $3600 OBO

#27542 10 months ago

One more bump before she goes into storage! Mainly looking for a trade!

Machine - For Sale
Barb Wire Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Trading or selling a barb wire that I’ve had for about 5 years now. Clear bands, leds, everything works.. cabinet has some bruises. Surprisingly fun game with a cheesy theme. ...”
2023-10-13
Easton, MA
Archived after: 101 days
Viewed: 906 times

#27543 10 months ago

Anyone from the NE heading down to Md/de area that can haul a pin. Shoot me a pm. Hoping for something around $300 if you were making the trip anyway. Thx

#27544 10 months ago

I’ve got a Chicago Coin Hollywood project. EM
Keeps blowing the 15 amp fuse and having troubling narrowing down where the problem lies.

Really need the space. Good project for someone. $300 OBO

#27545 10 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Ghostbusters Pro - Beautiful, clean HUO, no dings or scratches on the cabinet or back box. Loaded with mods: - Speaker lights w/remote - Art blades from Stern - Shaker Motor - T...”
2023-06-02
Vienna, VA
Trade
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 515 times
Contributed to Pinside

#27546 10 months ago

Got my Devil Riders up for sale

#27547 10 months ago

Last bump! If it doesn't sell I'll keep playing it and bring it to pintastic in the fall.

Machine - For Sale
Dr. Dude Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling a really nice example of Dr dude. Playfields really nice for it's vintage. Bring home Dr dude and his excellent x ray! Pm with any questions”
2023-08-24
Waitsfield, VT
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 812 times

#27548 10 months ago

Have a couple playfields if anyone is interested…

medieval madness - Good restore candidate. My plan was to use as wall art but it’s just sat for the last couple years. $400 obo

Elvira party monsters - probably better for wall art. Swapped it out for a cpr playfield in my game. $300 obo

Iron Maiden - factory replacement from stern. Brand new. No longer have the game. Was saving in case I ended up getting one with playfield defects again in the future but I don’t see that happening. $600 obo

#27549 10 months ago

I have a friend who routinely goes from Buffalo NY to Albany NY about once a week, has a Jeep with room for a game on his route. He told me to spread the word that he can do deliveries- if any of you need him, PM me.

#27550 10 months ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

I have a friend who routinely goes from Buffalo NY to Albany NY about once a week, has a Jeep with room for a game on his route. He told me to spread the word that he can do deliveries- if any of you need him, PM me.

Thx. Anyone heading down from MA/NH down toward. Md/Delaware/Virginia lmk. Thx

There are 30,361 posts in this topic. You are on page 551 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/551 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.