IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,363 posts in this topic. You are on page 550 of 608.
#27451 10 months ago

No doubt.

#27452 10 months ago
Quoted from Inkretible:

lol yaknoww I've heard about drama in pinside forums and never thought I'd be part of one because I ignore this part of Pinside completely for that reason, but being tagged here has forced my hand to make my first ever forum comment to clear my name...Here I goes!
It was pure coincidence that my price drop was (hilariously) $50 less than the $7800 that I now see around the same time Bo's post was. I didn't even see your post, let alone spitefully react to the price decrease. Also part of the reason why I had my listing on FB only originally (to avoid unecessary Pinside drama). But as time went on, desperation set in and so I decided to lower the price and copy my post to Pinside market. One week later and here we are...defending my own honor.
I only became aware of this callout because a friend sent me a screenshot (again I never check the forum side of Pinside). Apparently when you are tagged in a forum post, it doesn't show up in your inbox/mail section but I feel like it should? (how do I make that feature request to a mod?) If it wasn't for the friend outreach, I would have missed this completely lol
Anyway no hard feelings, good luck with sale!

It does, it’s in the forum settings

#27453 10 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Judge Dredd Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Judge dredd in good working condition. Playfield in nice condition, cabinet ok condition. All original minus rubbers. Trades welcome +- cash either way or sell outright”
2023-06-01
Ocean Township, NJ
3,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 294 times
Contributed to Pinside

#27454 10 months ago

Anyone interested in either a Star Wars home pin or Jurassic Park home pin? Got them in a trade. Open to offers of DMD games or newer Stern's. I can add cash as needed.

List of other games coming soon with ads.

#27455 10 months ago

HUO Stern Iron man in Northern Ohio. Trade or $5300. Can add cash if necessary. Depending on the deal I can drive to meet halfway. No I don’t want your home pin/1up.

Also in the market for a muscle car of some sort. Can add more pins for that trade

#27456 10 months ago

On the hunt for a Batman 66, cash or trade. Preferably within a few hours of NJ

#27457 10 months ago

Really nice Speakeasy for sale.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Very nice HUO? Speakeasy- i say HUO? as the boards match, the original chicago keys are present, and the game is incredibly clean. You can see the right flipper coil was replaced a...”
2023-06-06
Troy, NY
1,950 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 319 times
Contributed to Pinside

#27458 10 months ago
Quoted from ShopRat:

HUO Stern Iron man in Northern Ohio. Trade or $5300. Can add cash if necessary. Depending on the deal I can drive to meet halfway. No I don’t want your home pin/1up.
Also in the market for a muscle car of some sort. Can add more pins for that trade

it's time to start selling some of my muscle cars - true muscle car i am going to sell shortly is a 1970 chevelle concourse wagon with a 427 - gorgeous car - you can do a google search and type in pacific coast classics 1970 chevelle and you can see a video of it - that is where the car came from - it's gone less then 500 miles since the video - will also be selling a 1955 chrysler st regis with a hemi - car is all original from nebraska and has no rot at all - my son is selling a gorgeous 72 cutlass - he has 100 pictures he can send you - and if you want a cheapee i have a 69 fairlane conv that has 51k - one owner - all paperwork - runs great - but has rot in a few places - that is only 3500 - but it's new england rusty - i bought it for a friend who now doesn't want it - i will be losing money as i paid more. thanks ed

#27459 10 months ago
Quoted from Inkretible:

lol yaknoww I've heard about drama in pinside forums and never thought I'd be part of one because I ignore this part of Pinside completely for that reason, but being tagged here has forced my hand to make my first ever forum comment to clear my name...Here I goes!
It was pure coincidence that my price drop was (hilariously) $50 less than the $7800 that I now see around the same time Bo's post was. I didn't even see your post, let alone spitefully react to the price decrease. Also part of the reason why I had my listing on FB only originally (to avoid unecessary Pinside drama). But as time went on, desperation set in and so I decided to lower the price and copy my post to Pinside market. One week later and here we are...defending my own honor.
I only became aware of this callout because a friend sent me a screenshot (again I never check the forum side of Pinside). Apparently when you are tagged in a forum post, it doesn't show up in your inbox/mail section but I feel like it should? (how do I make that feature request to a mod?) If it wasn't for the friend outreach, I would have missed this completely lol
Anyway no hard feelings, good luck with sale!

I don’t think anyone even read this. I stopped reading it after I realized that nothing was for sale.

#27460 10 months ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I don’t think anyone even read this. I stopped reading it after I realized that nothing was for sale.

You must hate this thread, then.

#27461 10 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Star Wars (Pro) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “SW Pro for sale. Kenwood KFC-1366S backbox speakers, ball trough illuminated, illuminated flipper buttons, Millennium Falcon installed. Flipper Coil stops replaced recently. Playfi...”
2023-09-21
Braintree, MA
5,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 41 days
Viewed: 2833 times
Contributed to Pinside

#27462 10 months ago
Quoted from N80G80:

There’s a reason Star Wars and AIQ sell for less than other premiums.

I mean Star Wars is probably Stern's best selling game considering how many runs it has had over the years... but yeah, ok.

#27463 10 months ago

They are both great games, I do prefer the pro models of each though

Quoted from N80G80:

#27464 10 months ago
Quoted from N80G80:

The reason is supply and demand, but those two games are on opposite sides of it. SW prices are low because supply is so high because it's been in production forever. AIQ prices are low because demand is low.

#27465 10 months ago

Center pop alert!

Will be posting my Magic Town in a few days. AAB version of Magic City.

Also have a DE Jurassic Park for trade.

Looking to upgrade to a modern Stern, preference Godzilla, Anyone want my pin and some cash?

#27466 10 months ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

The reason is supply and demand, but those two games are on opposite sides of it. SW prices are low because supply is so high because it's been in production forever. AIQ prices are low because demand is low.

How is AIQ compared to JP for non-score chasing players like myself? I don't have much time on AIQ, but love trying to get to visitor's center.

#27467 10 months ago

I have some really nice original Gottlieb backglasses available:

Atlantis
Centigrade 37
High Hand
Fire Queen

I can send pictures if anyone is interested. Prefer local pickup

#27468 10 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “For your consideration is this HUO (3rd owner) Transformers Autobots/Decepticons Combo LE. Game is powder coated purple on the left (Decepticons) and red (Autobots) on the right si...”
2023-06-07
Monroe Township, NJ
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 152 times
Contributed to Pinside

Beautiful 3rd owner HUO Transformers combo LE with purple and red powder! Great toys and flow! An underrated Gomez design!

#27469 10 months ago
Quoted from Pinash:

How is AIQ compared to JP for non-score chasing players like myself? I don't have much time on AIQ, but love trying to get to visitor's center.

I'd specifically recommend AIQ Pro for this. The draw of the premium is the score multiplier on the Marvel ramp, but if you only care about progression, that ramp just makes the game harder as compared to the spinner lane instead.

Going through the gems is somewhat similar to going through the dinosaur paddocks, yeah. The difference on AIQ is that there's also another axis of progress, collect the avengers three times for the other set of wizard modes. If you want a game where you progress on two different tracks at the same time, AIQ is great for that.

#27470 10 months ago

Pinball show PSA:
Upstate New York’s 3rd Annual Saratoga Silverball almost 2 WEEKS away!!

June 23rd and 24th
Saratoga Springs
$20 for a fun day of unlimited pinball, roughly 30-40 machines! There’ll be EMs, solid states, 90s classics and the latest and greatest of the modern era. A portion of the proceeds will go towards supporting Project Pinball. As always bring a game (or several!) get in free, we are graciously accepting machine submissions right up till the show. https://silverballshow.org/machines/register/

This year we have decided to have TWO tournaments! There will be a traditional 3 Strikes tournament on Friday for those who hate fun- I mean, pingolf. The Pingolf tournament is Saturday.

More details:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-saratoga-silverball-2020-continuing-a-tradition/page/3

https://pinside.com/pinball/events/saratoga-silverball-2023-2023

We do have vendor spots available if there’s something you wanna sell, feel free to send us an email or a PM. We’re working closely with Project Pinball to donate a portion of the show proceeds!

https://silverballshow.org/

If you simply want to support a local show, I’ve got T-shirts and very cool pint glasses with a pinball embedded in them, like Stern does but more affordable!

Happy flipping!

#27471 10 months ago

Will be reposting my JJP GNR LE for sale or trade. For trades, I’m looking for WPC or 2000’s sterns plus cash.

It may be a long shot, but I’m also on the hunt for a 48v golf cart so that could be worked into the deal

#27472 10 months ago

I want that trade to happen so bad, please keep us updated.

Quoted from Mattyk:

Will be reposting my JJP GNR LE for sale or trade. For trades, I’m looking for WPC or 2000’s sterns plus cash.
It may be a long shot, but I’m also on the hunt for a 48v golf cart so that could be worked into the deal

#27473 10 months ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

Machine - For Sale

Transformers (LE)-Combo

New ad!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “For your consideration is this HUO (3rd owner) Transformers Autobots/Decepticons Combo LE. Game is powder coated purple on the left (Decepticons) and red (Autobots) on the right si...”

11 hours ago

Monroe Township, NJ
(242 mi)

DaddyManD

Beautiful 3rd owner HUO Transformers combo LE with purple and red powder! Great toys and flow! An underrated Gomez design!

Nice pics!! GLWS!!

#27474 10 months ago

BK2000 price lowered to $3950 on mktplace

Also, considering putting up my super nice Theatre of Magic loaded with color LED, newer trunk with chains and lock, side blades, tiger saw mod with real spinning blade installed. New legs and teflon leg levelers. NVRAM installed on mpu.

#27475 10 months ago

Looking for a wh20 or bsd, pm me plz

#27476 10 months ago

Magic Town ad is up.
NY/CT area

Machine - For Sale
Magic Town Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Nice Magic Town - sister game to Magic City. Very nice playfield. Lights are perfect and really make the artwork pop. Backglass should be replaced, but other than the ball coun...”
2023-06-07
Brewster, NY
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 260 times

#27477 10 months ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Magic Town ad is up.
NY/CT area

Always a fun title with that center pop action, and great busy playfield art.

The phallic fountain is just a bonus.

#27478 10 months ago

Currently dealing with legal issues from deadbeat former tennant, son just totaled main family ride, property taxes are due, in short I need $$$. Relisting Hot Shots for 2k, gonna rerubber and shop Pool Sharks and list for 2200, [removed]

#27479 10 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Always a fun title with that center pop action, and great busy playfield art.
The phallic fountain is just a bonus.

I missed the biggest selling point!

#27480 10 months ago

And some posts back someone asked for a solid state under 1k, Pokerino wide body from Maximum overdrive for 950

#27481 10 months ago

Hot hand. A fun little stern game- $950

#27482 10 months ago

I will continue this trend Williams World Cup 78 $950

#27483 10 months ago
Quoted from stavio:

Currently dealing with legal issues from deadbeat former tennant, son just totaled main family ride, property taxes are due, in short I need $$$. Relisting Hot Shots for 2k, gonna rerubber and shop Pool Sharks and list for 2200, [removed]

Yikes - hope your luck turns around soon!

#27484 10 months ago

CCR SE, $7200. Great condition, plays 100%. Easy pick up near Worcester MA.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/158600

#27485 10 months ago

Selling an RGB LED Color DMD for WPC size DMDs (came out of a Black Rose) $400 shipped. Or if you’ve got a couple working WPC size DMDs to trade plus cash.

#27486 10 months ago

Upcoming weekend price drop on JJP GNR SE. $6,250

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling this JJP Guns N’ Roses SE. Game is in super nice condition. Has a Pinwoofer kit and mirror blades. Also features Logan Pinball custom wire forms which are removable an...”
2023-11-13
New Hartford, CT
5,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 1903 times
Contributed to Pinside

#27487 10 months ago

Please message me if you’re making a run from MA down through NJ and can transport a game

#27488 10 months ago

I know its a long shot, but if anyone has a mint condition tri zone glass for sale, mine shattered accidentally and i need one. I will pick up and pay in person so no risk of shipping, im always traveling to ct, nj, pa so no problem picking up

#27489 10 months ago

Big Guns - Nice shape, no major wear, solid cabinet, new display - $1900. Ad coming today.

#27490 10 months ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

A bit of a drive for you, but I highly recommend anyone looking to CCE Golf Cars out of Hooksett, NH. Wanted a 2nd cart for my annual night golf weekend and was losing my mind trying to find a reasonably priced one.

Used carts may have been a more frustrating market than pinball during and since the pandemic. In ~2015 I bought a 2009 Yamaha The Drive gas cart from a fleet dealer in MA for $4900. Last summer I went to a similar fleet dealer and he was charging $6K for a matching 2008 model... and it's 7 years later. Called the place from 2015, similar story. CL is a nightmare and usually just has beaters.

Went to CCE. Not only do they have fleet vehicles they don't put on their website, they take the fleet, strip good body parts from donators to make good looking carts, and then the donators get a full "pimp my ride" treatment with new (usually wild color) body, lift kit, rims...etc. Bought a 2018 Club Car Precedent, all new Trojan batteries, light kit, mirror kit, detailed, and had a good body all around after they shuffled some panels around. $4900 once again. Rides like a dream. You just got to go there and ask because only the fully refurbished models go on the website. GLWS!

TLDR: Pinball is only the 2nd most aggravating market I've subjected myself to recently.

#27491 10 months ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

A bit of a drive for you, but I highly recommend anyone looking to CCE Golf Cars out of Hooksett, NH. Wanted a 2nd cart for my annual night golf weekend and was losing my mind trying to find a reasonably priced one.
Used carts may have been a more frustrating market than pinball during and since the pandemic. In ~2015 I bought a 2009 Yamaha The Drive gas cart from a fleet dealer in MA for $4900. Last summer I went to a similar fleet dealer and he was charging $6K for a matching 2008 model... and it's 7 years later. Called the place from 2015, similar story. CL is a nightmare and usually just has beaters.
Went to CCE. Not only do they have fleet vehicles they don't put on their website, they take the fleet, strip good body parts from donators to make good looking carts, and then the donators get a full "pimp my ride" treatment with new (usually wild color) body, lift kit, rims...etc. Bought a 2018 Club Car Precedent, all new Trojan batteries, light kit, mirror kit, detailed, and had a good body all around after they shuffled some panels around. $4900 once again. Rides like a dream. You just got to go there and ask because only the fully refurbished models go on the website. GLWS!
TLDR: Pinball is only the 2nd most aggravating market I've subjected myself to recently.

O/T I know, buty the golf cart market is insane and admittedly worse (MUCH worse) than the pin/coin op market. I used to buy carts-either Club Car Precedents or DS's-for $2000 for a lot of 6. Straight from the course and unknown condition. NOW they're 2000.00 each and STILL unknown condition. I just picked up a Kandi Cart and I have to tell you, they aren't half bad. Might want to look into that as an alternative.

#27492 10 months ago

Thanks for sharing. My son wants one and I had no idea of prices. He might be waiting a little longer. I never heard of Kandi Cart. Pros and cons?

#27493 10 months ago

Weird, didn’t realize I joined the Northeast Golf Cart Enthusiasts thread...

#27494 10 months ago

Anyone want to trade their CCr for a whitewater?

#27495 10 months ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Anyone want to trade their CCr for a whitewater?

What does this have to do with golf carts?

#27496 10 months ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

What does this have to do with golf carts?

Haha well played!

#27497 10 months ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

On the subject of Golf Carts (which I don't have); for the last few years almost every pinball machine I've listed on Craigslist has had someone try to trade me a golf kart for it. There is someone down here in Maryland looking for that trade, but I couldn't tell you who. I would suggest posting that one on craigslist as a potential trade with the words "Golf Cart" and "pinball" in it in the hopes someone reaches out... can't hurt.

#27498 10 months ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Weird, didn’t realize I joined the Northeast Golf Cart Enthusiasts thread...

C’mon Man! Golf Cart Lives Matter

#27499 10 months ago

Two complete, but project games. Ek and 6mdm. Take the pair for 2800

#27500 10 months ago
Quoted from CubeSnake:

O/T I know, buty the golf cart market is insane and admittedly worse (MUCH worse) than the pin/coin op market.

This statement reminds me of how crazy the buying patterns of people in our country have become.

There are 30,363 posts in this topic. You are on page 550 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/550?hl=daddymand and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.