5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,827 posts
  • 787 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by PJKools
  • Topic is favorited by 426 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 14827 posts in this topic. You are on page 55 of 297.
#2701 4 years ago

Looking to sell bad girls, pink panther and a vector project.
Take all 3 for 3k

#2702 4 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Looking to sell Bad Girls, pink panther and a vector project.
Take all 3 for 3k

What is wrong with the Vector? And how much would it be if sold seperately?

#2703 4 years ago

Have a very nice whitewater for trade.

Looking for T2, acdc, TWD, kiss. Open to other offers. Located in Ma. Thanks.

(Bad internet connection right now will post pics later or pm with email if interested)

#2704 4 years ago

I have a Gottlieb Monte Carlo complete with the topper. Playfield/Cabinet looks to be in good condition. Have not unfolded it yet. $900obo or trades. Will post pics tomorrow.

#2705 4 years ago

Looking for a Twister if anybody has one for sale

#2706 4 years ago
Quoted from dellice45:

Looking for a Twister if anybody has one for sale

I have one I'd be open to selling if your interested. Has full LEDs in it as well. Where a good distance away from each other. Not sure if you'd be headed down to PA at all. Send me a PM if you'd like.

#2707 4 years ago

Looking for an Embryon. Does not have to be perfect. I would prefer working condition. Some play field and cab wear is fine.
I can purchase outright or trade.
Let me know what you may have available.
Thanks

#2708 4 years ago

For sale
Working players Eight Ball machine
Issue are: player 3 display not working, playfield has wear around slings.

The good: Backglass has no scratches or flaking. Inside is extremely clean with no rust. Voltage regulator caps replaced. MPU had acid damaged but neutralized and repaired. Remote battery holder installed.
Linked to ad listing: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/25585
Added to the marketplace: September 30th, 2015
Price: $ 650
Condition: Used, working and clean
Located in: Mountainside, NJ, USA

#2710 4 years ago

I have 3 pins I'm looking to sell.

TWD Pro Huo - with a ton of mods $4700 (just placed an ad for it)
Kiss Pro Huo - mirror blades and shaker motor $4500
Twister - leds $1800

Send me a PM if your interested. Cash sales for right now and local. Thanks.

#2711 4 years ago
Quoted from Deyanks98:

I have 3 pins I'm looking to sell.
TWD Pro Huo - with a ton of mods $4700 (just placed an ad for it)
Kiss Pro Huo - mirror blades and shaker motor $4500
Twister - leds $1800
Send me a PM if your interested. Cash sales for right now and local. Thanks.

Arrrggg! I'd buy both of those off you tonight if they were premiums!!!

#2712 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

Arrrggg! I'd buy both of those off you tonight if they were premiums!!!

LOL. Pretty sure everybody would.

#2713 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackjacker:

LOL. Pretty sure everybody would.

Ha, didn't mean for that price!

#2714 4 years ago

I wouldn't mind having a TWD Premium some day as well! Pro has been awesome for me as I love the layout, theme, and challenge of the entire game. Right up there with Metallica in my books.

#2716 4 years ago

Williams World Cup project $300. I can deliver to the York show either day for free. Details in marketplace: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/25643

#2717 4 years ago

deleted

#2718 4 years ago

My name is Ray Starego and my shipping company is called Games on the Go. I am a pinball collector who delivers games door to door. I am located in Brick NJ and I ship games in the US as far west as Nebraska and handle every state north and south all the way to and including the East Coast. My associate is Don Bosworth from Pinballs on the Move, a 5 year veteran in the coin op moving business. Being collectors we understand the importance of proper handling during shipping to both the seller and buyer. We charge $300 door to door and give a $50 discount per machine for multiple games going to the same buyer. If you need a game shipped please pass feel free to contact me. If you need references Don Bosworth is fairly well known on most of the pinball message boards. His website is http://www.pinballsonthemove.com. I can be reached by this email or on my cell at 610-739-2509. Thanks for your consideration.

#2719 4 years ago
Quoted from rutgersray:

My name is Ray Starego and my shipping company is called Games on the Go. I am a pinball collector who delivers games door to door. I am located in Brick NJ and I ship games in the US as far west as Nebraska and handle every state north and south all the way to and including the East Coast. My associate is Don Bosworth from Pinballs on the Move, a 5 year veteran in the coin op moving business. Being collectors we understand the importance of proper handling during shipping to both the seller and buyer. We charge $300 door to door and give a $50 discount per machine for multiple games going to the same buyer. If you need a game shipped please pass feel free to contact me. If you need references Don Bosworth is fairly well known on most of the pinball message boards. His website is http://www.pinballsonthemove.com. I can be reached by this email or on my cell at 610-739-2509. Thanks for your consideration.

Please line up your services to coincide with Pintastic 2016. July 7th to the 9th

#2720 4 years ago

Need to make room for a new pin, so one has to be sold.

Clean players, recently shopped DE Simpsons $1550

Also am now including a NIB X-pin Orange color DMD with my Stern HRC as the current is showing beginning signs of offgassing on the DMD (still good for almost every animation). Shopped 2 months ago, directors cut ROMs. Listed in marketplace for $1850.

#2721 4 years ago
Quoted from rutgersray:

ray do you have a map and list of services you offer? 300 is a great price. i use sti currently and they are always more than 300. if you pick up at one place and deliver to another within your coverage territory you are in for a good amount of business. worthy of it's own posting if you have not already done so.

#2722 4 years ago

Just got a machine delivered by Ray and the service he provided was top notch. I would be happy to give him my business over some shipping companies any day.

#2723 4 years ago
Quoted from mcclad:

Just got a machine delivered by Ray and the service he provided was top notch. I would be happy to give him my business over some shipping companies any day.

Just met Ray and his son Anthony while shipping a pin to Mcclad. Great people and was very happy with the service! It's nice having the pin taken care of by pinball professionals rather than a driver and helper that show up from NAVL/STI. I would recommend him to anyone within his driving range.

#2724 4 years ago

Damn I just paid 418 to ship a pin from Kansas to me here in south jersey. Wish I saw this earlier

#2725 4 years ago

Pink Panther and Pool Sharks. 3k for the pair.

#2727 4 years ago

Looking for Vector Pinball any condition will be considered.
Also looking for Supersonic and Joker Poker.

Have a waterworld pin for sale can deliver to york show

#2728 4 years ago

Water world price $1250, new rubber, flipper rebuilt, works great.

#2730 4 years ago
Quoted from jboner1058:

Damn I just paid 418 to ship a pin from Kansas to me here in south jersey. Wish I saw this earlier

lol 418 is the number for midwest to east coast. 478 for west coast to east coast, and 368 east coast to east coast.

#2731 4 years ago

bah! my bad, should have jumped on it for the $650 when I saw it on CL, that's what I get for jerkin around , oh well

#2732 4 years ago

I'm still looking to buy a Sopranos pin. Msg me/reply here with info. Thanks!

#2733 4 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

bah! my bad, should have jumped on it for the $650 when I saw it on CL, that's what I get for jerkin around , oh well

I was considering it as well.

#2736 4 years ago
Quoted from waltgman:

TSPP FS/FT in Lynn Mass

Great Price!!

#2737 4 years ago

Nicely modded, HUO, original IM will full on brass hardware (no coin door though): $5,400 NYC northwest 'burbs. All trades considered, but prefer newer Stern releases. Do not discount brass. Far less common than the powder and looks awesome.

Includes the following:
- brass armor/hardware: Lollipop Rails, Lockdown Bar, Hinges, Legs, bolts
- Shaker Motor
- Whiplash LED mod (Hooked)
- LED color changing backbox kit (Cointaker)
- Red LED flipper buttons (Cointaker). Not installed but I will.
- Painted IM Head/Helmut custom shooter rod (Pinball Customs)
- IM metallic red Flipper Bats (Pinball Center). Not yet installed but I will and I'll even rebuild the flips when I do it.
- Arc Reactor pop bumper caps (Pinball Life)
- Full LEDs, including flipper area illumination (Pinballbulbs strip)
- Red DMD Filter (or maybe even DMD, I got it that way)
- playfield service brackets
- right ramp cliffy protector (covering small crack in ramp edge, common)
- shooter lane cliffy protector (over minor wear)
- Goodie bag and Manual

so much for IM being a keeper...I'll always love it, but I need something new.

#2738 4 years ago

Not sure if people ever do this, but: I've got a players condition T2 in western NY (near Rochester), plays great and I like it, but it's the only machine I've got available to play right now, and I've put 700+ games on it since I bought it this spring. Would like something new, but don't want to part with T2. Would anyone be interested in 'swapping' for a few months? I can deliver within ~1.5 hours of Rochester

#2739 4 years ago

FS waterworld $1250 can bring to York if sold before hand

image.jpg

image_2.jpg

#2740 4 years ago

Monte Carlo pics as promised. $900obo/trades. Can deliver to York.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#2741 4 years ago

I'm looking for a Bad Girls or Bone Busters if anyone has one

#2742 4 years ago

I have a Street Fighter II ($1,650 usd) for sale or trade and an Eight Ball Deluxe for trade only towards anything on my profile wish list +/- cash... Can meet at the border or go further... Thanks.

#2743 4 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Need to make room for a new pin, so one has to be sold.
Clean players, recently shopped DE Simpsons $1550
Also am now including a NIB X-pin Orange color DMD with my Stern HRC as the current is showing beginning signs of offgassing on the DMD (still good for almost every animation). Shopped 2 months ago, directors cut ROMs. Listed in marketplace for $1850.

HRC is Sold. Simpsons comes off the FS/FT block as a result.

#2744 4 years ago

Completely refurbished 1978 Bally Harlem Globetrotters Pinball. $1,875 obo. Also going to throw up in the marketplace. Game has been thoroughly restored and refurbished to be a truly cherry example. All boards have been gone over, clean and unhacked, and reflowed as needed. Playfield is excellent, and has been cleaned, waxed and shopped. LED's throughout. Drop targets have been replaced with brand new basketball logo targets.

Backbox has been sanded and restenciled/repainted. Displays are nice and bright. Backbox door was removed, repainted bright white and white LED's placed for clearest and clean illumination behind the backglass. Backglass has some minor discoloration along the top, but is near perfect. No flaking. Cabinet has also been sanded, restenciled and completely repainted, and is nice and bright. Plunger rebuilt with custom basketball shooter rod. Coin door and legs have been powder-coated, with all new hardware and casters.

Any questions or additional info needed, don't hesitate to ask.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#2745 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Also going to throw up in the marketplace.

I couldn't resist.

Nice game, btw.

#2746 4 years ago

I've never seen one look so good. GLWYS.

#2747 4 years ago

I have 3 EMs I'm looking to get into the hands of someone who can do something with them. Bought them in a bulk buy of other items and I just don't have any interest in doing anything with them. Consider them all projects. I have pics of the Doozie, none of the other 2.

Doozie - Put together this weekend. Looks to play perfectly fine. Flippers were strong. Scoring mech looked like it got just the slightest bit out of line every now and then, but usually fixed itself after a few points. This might be normal. I don't have much EM experience. However, a bit rough cosmetically. Playfield is generally worn but not worn heavily in any one spot. $350.

Magic City & Disco - I shrink wrapped these up 3 months ago and put them into storage. Haven't tried to turn them on at all. Again, cosmetics need a little help here, but these are probably in the 5-7 range in terms of quality. $250/each.

Located in upper North East corner of MD. Just looking for cash. Can deliver to York show early on Sat (leaving before noon).

#2748 4 years ago
Quoted from Jason1413:

Magic City & Disco

'zat a Stern Disco? I'm curious about both but will only be at York on Friday. Where in MD are you?

#2749 4 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

I couldn't resist.
Nice game, btw.

tina-fey.jpg

Too funny...didn't even realize the typo, not that "throw it up" sounds any better LOL. Thanks for the compliment on the game.

#2750 4 years ago

Tron pro, blue dmd, shaker,upgraded speakers,Eli ramp mod,arcade mod, pin bits plastics, LEDs , clean cabinet and play field 6k. Would consider a trade for a TOTAN

RFM clean cabinet with minimal marks, slight wear at sol , otherwise very nice pf. Very clear monitor 3.2 k. would consider a trade for an equally nice fish tails or corvette.

Pm for pics

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Unisex
ArcadeMade
$ 1,000.00
Playfields
Pinball Playfields
$ 40.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 12.50
$ 17.50
Hardware
Pinball Haus
$ 189.00
Displays
Boston Pinball Company
Magazines/books
The Flipper Room
$ 69.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 239.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 14.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 249.00
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Wheezer
$ 319.00
Displays
Boston Pinball Company
There are 14827 posts in this topic. You are on page 55 of 297.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside