IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,386 posts in this topic. You are on page 540 of 608.
#26951 1 year ago

Only running with what’s been posted, but if it’s true we’ve lost the services of a pretty amazing Gent!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fast-eddie-run#post-7508559

#26952 1 year ago

Got a call from my Sanctum peeps yesterday that they were hitting town to play Foos there—had no idea that you had so many great games set up (and playing great) in this neck of the woods! Plus my husband loves the beer list. Going to be playing there more often!

Quoted from dpkzone:

I got my Foo Fighters pro up on location in Simsbury, CT at Talcott Mountain Collective. Come play! It’s a real cool brewery style location with four pins now https://talcottcollective.com/
Also still have my JP Prem for sale here:

Machine - For Sale

Jurassic Park (Premium)

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Pristine JP Prem with extras. Less than a year old, May 2022 build, insider connected, HUO, 1st owner, less than 700 plays, lighted art blades (PowerBladez) by PinballGraffix, Funk...”

4 days ago

Simsbury, CT
(10 mi)

dpkzone

10,500 (Firm)

#26953 1 year ago

Just posted my fully restored Star Gazer

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “For sale is my like new Stern Star Gazer. Plays 100% and is dialed in. This is a scratch build that has been completely restored and everything is brand new or has been refurbishe...”
2023-04-02
South Burlington, VT
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 824 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26954 1 year ago

long shot I know, but I'm looking for a collectors quality example of a Star Light.

I'll pay handsomely and will drive anywhere.

plz fam. thx.

#26955 1 year ago
Quoted from Goyomex:

Only running with what’s been posted, but if it’s true we’ve lost the services of a pretty amazing Gent!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fast-eddie-run#post-7508559

Can't say enough positive things about Fast Eddy! He deserves a relaxing retirement after all of the deliveries and trips he's made for people over the years. He was my go to for snagging some amazing deals along the northeast!

I don't know if anyone will be able to be as awesome as Eddy, but does anyone know of a similar service to his along the northeast?

#26956 1 year ago

Offering up my two EM machines for sale/trade. Would like to just own pure solid state machines for the forseeable future.

Grand Slam (1953) - $500 - Plays great, flippers rebuilt so they're back up to snuff. Playfield has wear, cabinet is okay but could be better. Backglass has a lot of flaking.

Sky Jump - $400 - Plays great, but has an issue where it loses track of the ball count/end of play. Playfield is in good shape, cabinet not so much. Backglass has typical flaking around the red paint areas.

Willing to trade & add cash for solid state machines.

Added 12 months ago:

SOLD

#26957 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Foo Fighters Pro And Godfather are now live at pizza J in Providence RI. AAAAAND we’re now open till ONE AM on Fridays and Saturdays. Come thru!

stopped by to play Godfather but it wasn’t there.

#26958 1 year ago

NOS Whirlwind Playfield clearcoated by Keith Holbrook.

$1100, or willing to trade for a solid state machine. Would prefer pickup since I've never shipped a playfield before.

#26959 1 year ago
Quoted from Frogman:

THER ARE FOUR MORE GAMES IN THE BACK...
THE GODFATHER, JAMES BOND 007 PREMIUM, STAR WARS PREMIUM, AND CACTUS CANYON SE.

#26960 1 year ago
Quoted from Frogman:

Quoted from MRWILL96:

THER ARE FOUR MORE GAMES IN THE BACK...
THE GODFATHER, JAMES BOND 007 PREMIUM, STAR WARS PREMIUM, AND CACTUS CANYON SE.

Oh that sucks!

#26961 1 year ago

Just posted and can deliver to Pinfest if a deal can be made and secured.

Machine - For Sale
Excalibur Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is an absolutely stunning pinball machine — a 1988 Gottlieb Excalibur. There were only 1,710 units manufactured. Only had this game for short period of time, but anot...”
2023-04-03
Kutztown, PA
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 451 times

#26962 1 year ago

The game is absolutely there and there is a very clear sign on the token machine that reads “more games in back”

Quoted from Pinash:

Oh that sucks!

Quoted from Frogman:

#26963 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Godzilla Premium for sale I am the original buyer and only owner to date Home Use Only Well Maintained Currently 1439 plays Includes Following Modifications - - Stern Official Go...”
1 year ago
Holliston, MA
Expired!
Listing my Godzilla Premium

#26964 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

The game is absolutely there and there is a very clear sign on the token machine that reads “more games in back”

I looked toward the back and only noticed an arcade game that was off. Didn't realize there was more around the bend. A sign on a token machine obviously wasn’t enough in my case and I was looking for the game. Regardless, the games in front were great and well-maintained, and the pizza was excellent pizza so I’ll head back ASAP!

#26965 1 year ago
Quoted from Frogman:

I looked toward the back and only noticed an arcade game that was off. Didn't realize there was more around the bend. A sign on a token machine obviously wasn’t enough in my case and I was looking for the game. Regardless, the games in front were great and well-maintained, and the pizza was excellent pizza so I’ll head back ASAP!

You're not missing much Foo Fighters is where it's at!!

#26966 1 year ago

Hardtopped Comet up for sale, located just south of Albany, NY:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/154374

#26967 1 year ago

PSA:

There is a pinball show in Allentown Pennsylvania 5-6 May that is a great place to buy/sell/trade machines... and share yours for free admission!

There will be over 200 pinball Pinball machines there brought by enthusiasts, as well as vendors like Coin Taker (and many others) bringing in the latest machines. Last year about ½ of the pinball machines on the floor had for sale signs on them, and there were parts and projects a plenty. There will be EMs, solid states, and the latest and greatest pins. It is $20 to get in and play all day or you get in for free if you bring a machine to share. If you’ve never gone to a pinball show… this one’s awesome. Did I mention the Amish farmers market across the street for great food?

This is a great place to sell your machine, buy your next machine, or meet up for a long distance trade.

Here is the official site: https://www.pinfestival.com/
Here is the dedicated for sale/looking thread.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2023-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talkLink
CrazyLevi is hosting a pinball tournament there this year and more details are available here https://www.facebook.com/events/2993406987470635/?ref=newsfeed and https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2023-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk/page/13#post-7502405
Here is a random youtube walkthrough from last year.

The Allentown Fair Grounds is at 302 N 17th St. Allentown, Pa.
Credit to Ivan1496 for putting this on!!!

#26968 1 year ago

Pizza on me when you make the trip back, thanks for coming!

Quoted from Frogman:

#26969 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Pizza on me when you make the trip back, thanks for coming!

Man someday, the owner of Pizza J will wise up and convert the garage area to a total gameroom. Its the best spot in Rhode Island to play pinball IMHO, and if all the games were right next to the restaurant it would definitely improve the restaurant's business and the coin ops business.

#26970 1 year ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

Man someday, the owner of Pizza J will wise up and convert the garage area to a total gameroom. Its the best spot in Rhode Island to play pinball IMHO, and if all the games were right next to the restaurant it would definitely improve the restaurant's business and the coin ops business.

I second this, but the real question is, does the owner of Pizza Jays actually own the building?

#26971 1 year ago

You got $300k kicking around? We’ll make you partner. A SILENT partner haha

Quoted from Richthofen:

#26972 1 year ago

Backup for sale after the previous buyer backed out.

#26973 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

You got $300k kicking around? We’ll make you partner. A SILENT partner haha

People always have great ideas when they're spending someone elses money.

#26974 1 year ago

Lol hey…I figure you suggest it you can pay for it haha

Quoted from christr:

People always have great ideas when they're spending someone elses money.

#26975 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I am selling my HUO Sopranos. The game has less than 400 plays lifetime! If you are looking for a nice one than this is it. The game plays flawlessly. The game has the followin...”
2023-04-02
Blandon, PA
7,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 625 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26976 1 year ago

HEAVY Surfer project

Machine - For Sale
As is - “UPDATE!!! Chimes, lock bar and used PF sourced! Hey you! Step right up and ride the wave of a lifetime! Take in the spectacle that is the most blown out Surfer available....maybe....”
2023-05-12
Winchester, NH
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 1105 times

#26978 1 year ago
Quoted from DaWezl:

Got a call from my Sanctum peeps yesterday that they were hitting town to play Foos there—had no idea that you had so many great games set up (and playing great) in this neck of the woods! Plus my husband loves the beer list. Going to be playing there more often!

Thanks for stopping in and the kind words! Foo launch party is scheduled for Thursday 4/27/23. Talcott will be promoting it as will I on my Pinball Valley Insta/FB pages. If you are at Talcott playing those four games, I have four more at Little City Pizza (Mando, IMDN, TMNT, AIQ) less than 5 miles away in Avon. 8 games, two spots, so close. Much appreciated!!!

#26979 1 year ago

Slashed the price on my nice Stern Nascar to $3950, color dmd available, pick up in Hagerstown, Md or I can meet up to 90 miles away or Pinfest

http://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/153615

#26980 1 year ago

I have a friend looking for a B/W game for around 4k - we're talking a Fish Tales, WCS, DM, etc. He has cash and is very serious but not on pinside, shoot me a DM if you have something that will fit the bill. All conditions/projects considered. Thanks!

#26981 1 year ago

Deadpool topper for sale $600

#26982 1 year ago

Afternoon all! Just listed my nice Bally Strikes and Spares located in central NJ.

#26983 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “From the latest run. Approximately 150 plays. Titan rubbers, Pin Defender (black) and Pinball Life PETG plastic protector set.”
2023-04-03
South Kingstown, RI
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 247 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26984 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Lol hey…I figure you suggest it you can pay for it haha

Hey it's like Church, Oh you have a great idea!!!???
Congrats, you are now in charge of the committee to implement that

#26985 1 year ago
Quoted from dpkzone:

I have four more at Little City Pizza (Mando, IMDN, TMNT, AIQ) less than 5 miles away in Avon. 8 games, two spots, so close. Much appreciated!!!

Took my nephews (7 and 9) to little city.. pizza AND pinball?! their minds were blown and I get to be their favorite uncle by providing unlimited quarters. Great spot.

#26986 1 year ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking to buy or trade for a real nice Austin Powers. I have a 3 week HUO Elvira House of Horrors that could be part of a trade plus cash coming back in the deal.”
2023-04-06
Vienna, VA
Wanted
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 77 times

Looking to buy or trade for a real nice Austin Powers. I have a 3 week HUO Elvira House of Horrors that could be part of a trade plus cash coming back in the deal

#26987 1 year ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking to buy or trade for a real nice Goldeneye. I have a Elvira House of Horrors that is 3 weeks old that could be part of a trade plus cash coming back in the deal.”
2023-04-06
Vienna, VA
Wanted
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 92 times

Looking to buy or trade for a real nice Goldeneye. I have a Elvira House of Horrors that is 3 weeks old that could be part of a trade plus cash coming back in the deal

#26989 1 year ago

I have an ad up for my JJP GNR LE. Let me know if anyone’s interested in a trade +/- cash

#26990 1 year ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

I have an ad up for my JJP GNR LE. Let me know if anyone’s interested in a trade +/- cash

Whatcha looking for?

#26991 1 year ago
Quoted from Monster_Bash:

Whatcha looking for?

Wonka
Stranger things
Monster bash
Maybe 2 for 1 WPC games

#26992 1 year ago

Anyone interested in a Transformers LE? Mostly looking to sell but there are also quite a few games on my wish list. I can also bring to the Allentown show with a deposit.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Transformers LE. I got this recently from the original owner. Have had no mechanical issues and he says he never did either so the thing is incredibly reliable. Prefer cas...”
2023-04-21
Rogers, AR
6,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 1112 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26993 1 year ago
Quoted from verymickey:

Took my nephews (7 and 9) to little city.. pizza AND pinball?! their minds were blown and I get to be their favorite uncle by providing unlimited quarters. Great spot.

Awesome! Thanks for stopping in and playing. Little City does have the best pizza in CT north of New Haven. Owner's IC handle "Godofza" says it all!

#26994 1 year ago

Selling a Star Pool for a friend...located in Boonton, NJ. He has authorized me to offer a free Jersey sandwich to the buyer.

Machine - For Sale
Star Pool Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “Listing this for a friend: Star Pool located in Boonton, NJ. Game plays great. Only issues are game starts with player two (I think EM guys know how to fix this easily) and a few ...”
2023-07-01
East Hanover, NJ
400 (Firm)
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 890 times

#26995 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I have a bond pro with less than 200 plays on it. It plays fast and fun. Needs nothing. Make an offer or trade Also willing to rent the machine out, $775 for 3 months. Wi...”
2023-07-19
Enfield, CT
6,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 125 days
Viewed: 979 times
Machine - For Sale
Primus Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I have a very nice primus available. My original intentions of renting this machine out aren't going to pan out because of the simple fact that the head does not fold down, but in...”
2023-05-20
Enfield, CT
6,450 (OBO)
Archived after: 60 days
Viewed: 2861 times

Offers on a package price?
Trades +/- cash?

Can deliver.

Also have a cocktail pac man Galaga reunion cab for 550.

#26996 1 year ago

Looking for a summer DMD project. Bally - Williams are preferred. Ideally the machine would need board work, or significant cab repair. Please let me know if you have anything.

#26997 1 year ago

Would love to trade my CQ Funhouse for a Scooby Doo. I know it’s a long shot, but if anyone is interested let me know!

#26998 1 year ago

Looking for some bullshit macho theme DE/Sega DMD game. Ideally a Harley Davidson or Guns and/or Roses. No showpieces.

#26999 1 year ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Looking for some bullshit macho theme DE/Sega DMD game. Ideally a Harley Davidson or Guns and/or Roses. No showpieces.

Grandnational007 has a D/E GNR for sale in Connecticut

#27000 1 year ago

Looking for earthshaker Can be nice or light project.

There are 30,386 posts in this topic. You are on page 540 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/540?hl=mapalot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.