IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 30,105 posts in this topic. You are on page 538 of 603.
#26851 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “According to Pat Lawlor, only 10 were made with the xr7 playfield (prototype diamond plate). This one has been in home use around 30 years. I obtained it a couple years ago. Sho...”
2023-07-19
Balt, MD
11,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 54 days
Viewed: 1364 times

#26852 1 year ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I'm sorry to say that I will no longer be offering Zeke's Peak for trade every day... Sold on FB marketplace today

I was just going to offer $10K dammit!

#26853 1 year ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I was just going to offer $10K dammit!

I know, I know....I will be offering support services if anyone needs counseling to deal with their grief there will be sandwiches served.

#26854 12 months ago

Lower again!

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Really nice and Clean RCT fully shopped with comet non-ghost led's. Flippers rebuilt, NVRAM, extra lighting. Absolutely no playfield wear at the carousel. Still has the manual sta...”
2023-04-13
Folsom, PA
4,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 1222 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26855 12 months ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Before I start digging into it, anyone have anything to trade for a players RFM? When I plugged it in the backbox lit up. That's as far as I've gotten with it. I'd prefer something a little easier to move into the basement to work on.
System 11 project?
Data east project?
Early stern/bally projects?

Interested in a Paragon? Cosmetically challenged, boots and plays but still needs a fair bit of troubleshooting. Could throw in another game or cash to make up a value gap...

#26856 12 months ago

Selling a set of 7.5v boards for WOZ

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “I have a full set of 7.5v buffered boards that I purchased from a respected pinsider that I no longer need. You have all the main boards, GI boards and wiring. I did swap out my ...”
2023-03-20
West Springfield, MA
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 101 times

#26857 12 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Demolition Man Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice player Demolition Man. Everything plays 100%, just shopped with flipper rebuild, titans, and Comet cool white 2 smd leds in the GI. Weebly MPU with NVRam and updated to the ne...”
2023-02-25
York, ME
Archived after: 39 days
Viewed: 670 times
Contributed to Pinside

Price drop on Demo Man. If no one is interested in DM, what about my Stranger Things Pro?

#26858 12 months ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “This game looks and plays like it is new, reflecting long-term home use in several fine collections. Cabinet is vibrant with no wear, and custom sparkling yellow powder with nuclea...”
2023-03-20
Monroe Township, NJ
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 614 times
Contributed to Pinside

Selling my collector’s quality TSPP, looking for a new home!

#26859 12 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Flash Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “For sale is this Flash (1979), this machine plays very fast and is incredibly fun, if I had more room I'd keep it, unfortunately only have room for 2 and one has to go. Condition-w...”
2023-03-21
Nazareth, PA
1,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 199 times

Selling my Flash to make room, Game plays awesome and if you happen to not be in the area until Pinfest I'll hold it for you if need be until then.

#26860 12 months ago
Quoted from Pinash:

Machine - For Sale

Demolition Man

3% OFF!

Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice player Demolition Man. Everything plays 100%, just shopped with flipper rebuild, titans, and Comet cool white 2 smd leds in the GI. Weebly MPU with NVRam and updated to the ne...”

23 days ago

York, ME
(409 mi)

Pinash

Price drop on Demo Man. If no one is interested in DM, what about my Stranger Things Pro?

I’d buy it if you weren’t so far away

#26861 12 months ago

hello folks! Looking for glass for a widebody WPC! If anyone is within a reasonable drive of SE Penn, let me know! Thanks!

#26862 12 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Up for grabs is Roger Sharp's baby, the relatively rare tournament darling Barracora. Super neat game with risque art on the playfield, individual drops, 3 ball multiball, unique...”
2023-03-22
Crofton, MD
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 801 times
Contributed to Pinside

Barracora! Check out the risque playfield art!

#26864 12 months ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Godzilla Premium HUO, immaculate condition. 500 plays Includes: Stern Shaker Motor Stern Side Blades Stern Official Shooter Rod Invisiglass IC Kit PinGulp PM me if interested, ...”
2023-03-09
Royersford, PA
10,670 (OBO)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 1894 times

Still available in Philly Burbs

#26865 12 months ago

Dialed In still available.

Machine - For Sale
Dialed In (SE) Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Dialed In Standard available for sale. 2nd owner, never routed. Fully working, no issues. Game is clean and in good shape overall. Cabinet and backbox are not perfect though, and ...”
2023-03-14
Wescosville, PA
6,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 528 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26866 12 months ago
Quoted from stratoblaster:

hello folks! Looking for glass for a widebody WPC! If anyone is within a reasonable drive of SE Penn, let me know! Thanks!

If you're not in a hurry Ivan will have them at the Allentown show in 6 weeks.

I might have a piece around if you need it before then

#26867 12 months ago

I have a pin stadium kit I removed from a sopranos if anyone has interest. Works fine. It just isnt my kinda thing.

#26868 12 months ago

Heads up: Do not send that guy on Facebook with whitewater a deposit. Everytime I’ve asked for pics, he’s sent me pics from different machines.

#26869 12 months ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

If you're not in a hurry Ivan will have them at the Allentown show in 6 weeks.
I might have a piece around if you need it before then

Tough call… I have a daughter being born at the beginning of April… not sure what the next six weeks will hold. I’ll Dm you. Thx!

#26870 12 months ago

Anyone in or around NJ looking to part with a Stern POTC?

#26871 12 months ago

Back up on the market . NIB (still in box /on pallet) Godzilla Premium for sale 9800 cash on this one. Need the room.

Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (personal) - “I have a Godzilla prem NIB that should arrive the week of 3/13. I already have the game so need to sell the NIB game. Willing to ship as it will still be in the box.”
2023-03-10
Morristown, NJ
Viewed: 566 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26872 12 months ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Back up on the market . NIB (still in box /on pallet) Godzilla Premium for sale 9800 cash on this one. Need the room.

Machine - For Sale

Godzilla (Premium)

NIB - New in box (personal) - “I have a Godzilla prem NIB that should arrive the week of 3/13. I already have the game so need to sell the NIB game. Willing to ship as it will still be in the box.”

12 days ago

Morristown, NJ
(5 mi)

sulli10

Straight shooter, great guy to deal with!

#26873 12 months ago

Machine - For Trade
Toy Story 4 (CE) Archived
NIB - New in box (personal) - “Toy Story 4 CE NIB. Looking to trade for an AFM, MM or ???? Multiple newer Dmd games would be considered. Located near Allentown , PA”
2023-06-10
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
Trade
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 791 times

Machine - For Sale
Sega Baywatch Archived
As is - “Sega Baywatch. Bought this a few months ago with the intention of a full restoration, but plans change… so offering “as is”. Game plays well. It has LED’s. The cabinet ...”
2023-03-07
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
3,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 1165 times

Trades welcome.
Afm, MM, TAF, system 11 games or ??

#26874 12 months ago
Quoted from stratoblaster:

Tough call… I have a daughter being born at the beginning of April… not sure what the next six weeks will hold. I’ll Dm you. Thx!

From recent experience, it will not hold much pinball, nor should it. Congrats!

#26875 12 months ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Anyone in or around NJ looking to part with a Stern POTC?

There’s one listed on coinopamusements in Hagerstown, MD. https://m.facebook.com/100057475838237/
Theyre a little unique to deal with and probably won’t be intimately familiar with the machine…but might still be worth talking to.

#26876 12 months ago

Last call on HW before it gets sent on vacation to my buddy’s house.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Halloween CE. The only issue is the wear on the powdercoat. When the new armor comes in, I’ll gladly meetup and give them to you. I am open to trades, Thanks!”
2023-02-25
York, ME
Archived after: 44 days
Viewed: 727 times

#26877 12 months ago
Quoted from curban:

Theyre a little unique to deal with ..

OK, I'll bite, what does this mean ?

#26878 12 months ago
Quoted from JeffreyK:

OK, I'll bite, what does this mean ?

Buying a pin from them can be difficult because they don't really go over or look at the games. They literally pull it off of the truck and list as is. Basically the flip the switch and say it powers up, here's a pic and that's it. They sell a lot of games overseas and stateside, so they don't really have to put much of any effort in. They know the game will sell.

#26879 12 months ago

Ok, now that the number in my collection is fairly settled I'm more interested in trading. Who's interested?

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Great condition, dialed in and ready to go! The Deluxe comes standard with: Sweet Mirrored Backglass Topper (Limited Deluxe Exclusive) Powder Coated side rails, backbox hinges, loc...”
2023-03-13
Winooski, VT
Trade
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 430 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “I have a fantastic Wonka that I'm ready to sell. The only blemish is on the right side cabinet art near the back (see pics) which isn't really noticeable unless you're looking for ...”
2023-04-22
Winooski, VT
Trade
Archived after: 49 days
Viewed: 837 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Trade
Deadpool (Pro) Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “It looks, smells, and plays like a new pin. I'm happy to answer any questions and take any pics or videos that you'd like! I'm also open to trades, 2000 and newer.”
2023-03-11
Winooski, VT
Trade
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 491 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26880 12 months ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Buying a pin from them can be difficult because they don't really go over or look at the games. They literally pull it off of the truck and list as is. Basically the flip the switch and say it powers up, here's a pic and that's it. They sell a lot of games overseas and stateside, so they don't really have to put much of any effort in. They know the game will sell.

Good summary. I’ve bought a number times from them, but it’s not for everyone.

Also, all those Oompa Loompas running around the place freak me out (but that’s probably a ‘me problem’).

#26881 12 months ago

Just posted

Machine - For Sale
Flash Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Very nice Flash Bulletproofed original boards Nice blend of LEDs and incandescent bulbs NMP 3 and 5 sensor boards to replace the horseshoe for drop target banks(not installed bu...”
2023-03-24
Rockville, MD
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 236 times

#26882 12 months ago

Just listed my Fathom - Mermaid

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Located in East Rochester, NY - asking 9500 for a Haggis Fathom - Mermaid. In like new condition. Game is beautiful and very well crafted. Flippers have been rebuilt and adjusted...”
2023-08-01
East Rochester, NY
9,115 (OBO)
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 1854 times

Still available Dialed In - LE

Machine - For Sale
Dialed In (LE) Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Located at the Rochester Pinball Collective in East Rochester, NY. Selling my Dialed In - LE - asking $8300. Game is in excellent condition in all regards, and has regular mainte...”
2023-04-17
East Rochester, NY
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 504 times

Check them out at the Rochester Pinball Collective in East Rochester..

#26883 12 months ago

Masquerade project. Decent cosmetics. 400 or trade.

Joker poker. Never booted it. Good original playfield. Needs connectors done. Includes new BG and never installed pascal all in 1 board. 2300.

Primus, ad in marketplace. Make an offer or trade.

Trades for a GNR SE?

#26884 11 months ago

Just posted this for a friend.

#26885 11 months ago

Got 3 project ems for 100 each if anyone is interested
Pm me for details
Gold ball, pirate gold, and contest

#26886 11 months ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Got 3 project ems for 100 each if anyone is interested
Pm me for details
Gold ball, pirate gold, and contest

Which contest?

#26887 11 months ago

Willing to do trades! Show me what you got.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “For sale or trade American Pinball Legends of Valhalla. Deluxe Edition with mirrored backglass, shaker motor, golden apron, powder coating armor, and a bunch of mods. Plays fast an...”
2023-05-06
Highgate, VT
6,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 729 times

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Loaded Star Trek Premium Comes loaded with tons of upgrades including: Aurich Translight and backpanel upgrade Cliffys ramp protectors, shooter lane, drop target protector LCD ...”
2023-03-16
Highgate, VT
8,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 423 times

#26888 11 months ago

Got my Austin Powers up fro sale $5000

Machine - For Sale
Austin Powers Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I had decided to keep this pin l, but I just picked a Godfather and something has to go. Game is fully working and has been converted to LEDS. The old Dr evil was pretty damaged, s...”
2023-04-06
New Brighton, PA
4,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 712 times

#26889 11 months ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Never thought I'd sell but it's time to move on... Spooky Pinball America's Most Haunted Prototype #00004. I bought the game from Flipper Fidelity a few years ago. The only playf...”
2023-03-19
Maine, NY
7,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 540 times

Price drop to $7250.

#26890 11 months ago

I've got a semi-rough Earthshaker project (complete but definitely will need cabinet decals), will post pictures soon, would love to trade for a rough Taxi project or similar System 11.

#26891 11 months ago

Hey all I've posted a couple ads for trade. May consider projects and/or add cash for the right deal. Hit me up if you'd like to swap for something on my wishlist. Thanks!

Machine - For Trade
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Fully functional. New rubbers, leds, remote battery. New Blue Led Display. Playfield has insert decals installed. It's not perfect but very presentable. I would ideally Id like to...”
2023-03-22
Stillwater, NY
Trade
Archived after: 64 days
Viewed: 412 times

Machine - For Trade
FS/FT: Hyperball Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Fully functional. Works as it should. New rubbers, leds, remote battery. Lower ball catch has the sound deadening mod. It includes an extra auger motor, power brick, shooter parts,...”
2023-03-22
Stillwater, NY
Trade
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 204 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26892 11 months ago

Machine - For Trade
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Game is in nice shape. Only issue is two small dings on the head which is shown in the pics. Looking to trade for a JP Premium. Located in Benton, PA (17814)”
2023-03-26
Benton, PA
Trade
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 436 times

FS: MB Classic Edition $8,000
Ideally would like to trade for a JP Premium

#26893 11 months ago

Ad is up for my JJP GNR LE. Will consider trades

#26894 11 months ago

Afternoon all! Just listed my Star Wars Premium located in central NJ.

#26895 11 months ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Players condition or project preferred.”
2023-03-26
South Kingstown, RI
Wanted
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 34 times

#26896 11 months ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Ad is up for my JJP GNR LE. Will consider trades

I feel like you you want a really nice Shadow

#26897 11 months ago

It's a long shot, but...

Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “I know it's a rather long shot, but I'm currently looking to see if I can find a Whirlwind playfield that is populated underneath and/or fully populated. The playfield can be a rep...”
11 months ago
Barnstable, MA
Expired!

#26898 11 months ago

Price Drop...Gotta free up a spot and could use some $$

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Godzilla Premium HUO, immaculate condition. 500 plays Includes: Stern Shaker Motor Stern Side Blades Stern Official Shooter Rod Invisiglass IC Kit PinGulp PM me if interested, ...”
2023-03-09
Royersford, PA
10,670 (OBO)
Viewed: 1894 times

#26899 11 months ago

AFM for trade - 2nd owner for about 25 years - it was on route before i got it - it's the 2nd game i ever bought and i thought i was nuts for paying 2500 back in the day - if it was 2500 - i think it was - anyway no fade at all as i had alan davidson put on new side art a long long time ago - has the saucer mod, little insert wear where it comes out of the scoop hole. looking for a dead pool premium or LE. i know trades are hard but i thought i would try before i sold it as i just helped out a friend and bought his AFM, which happens to be nicer then mine. would consider other new titles as i haven't been buying the new ones in years as i try to enjoy the ones i have. I do have CC already as i traded for one months ago - so that title is out - especially since i ordered one over a year ago and can't cancel my order now that i have one.

Typical ranting on that i always do - so i will stop - game is in north smithfield ri on the Mass line.

#26900 11 months ago

1 owner ACDC from the original run. Need to move soon as I have some others on the way...

Machine - For Sale
AC/DC (Premium) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “AC/DC Premium. This is from the original run I bought in 2015. This is my first NIB that I bought and its been in my possession since new. I very likely will regret selling this...”
2023-03-22
Mount Olive Township, NJ
8,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 487 times
Contributed to Pinside

There are 30,105 posts in this topic. You are on page 538 of 603.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/538 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.