IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,396 posts in this topic. You are on page 537 of 608.
#26801 1 year ago

Selling a NIB Elvira Premium..

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (personal) - “Selling a New in Box Elvira Premium. Here and available for immediate purchase. I had this ordered for so long that now I need to sell it for incoming ... No trades please. Located...”
2023-03-11
Baltimore, MD
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 156 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26802 1 year ago

Reduced price on avengers hulk, limited edition 6500.00. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/146669

#26803 1 year ago

Similarly, I dropped the price of my Avengers Prem this morning and forgot to post it here. Also received a kind PM from the original owner who confirmed it's HUO. Final price drop before I opt to trade or keep.

#26804 1 year ago

Before I start digging into it, anyone have anything to trade for a players RFM? When I plugged it in the backbox lit up. That's as far as I've gotten with it. I'd prefer something a little easier to move into the basement to work on.

System 11 project?
Data east project?
Early stern/bally projects?

#26805 1 year ago

Nevermind, I'll wait until I'm settled back home to post anything for sale/trade.

#26806 1 year ago

Looking to trade a DE Robocop, damn wide backbox won't fit down the stairs..

#26807 1 year ago
Quoted from happy_camper:

Looking to trade a DE Robocop, damn wide backbox won't fit down the stairs..

Cool game. Why don’t you just take the head off?

#26808 1 year ago

Shadow and Hobbit for sale in Buffalo NY. Heading to Pinbrew and can possibly bring either with us. Allentown as well

Machine - For Trade
The Shadow Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Putting my The Shadow up forsale. There's not really a category to put this game in. It's not restored but in amazing original condition    It looks like it has an aftermarket...”
2023-03-12
Grand Island, NY
Trade
Archived after: 44 days
Viewed: 802 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Up for sale is my HUO Hobbit Black Arrow Edition, probably the rarest of the 3 versions released. Purchased directly from Jersey Jack and has never left my basement. Almost embar...”
2023-03-08
Grand Island, NY
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 347 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26809 1 year ago

just listed my loaded EHOH premium.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my EHOH premium with a bunch of mods including Stern Topper, Stern Shooter Rod, Stern Art Blades, IC kit in Coin Door, Shaker Motor, Plastic Protectors. I also have the cli...”
2023-03-12
Haddonfield, NJ
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 192 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26810 1 year ago

TAV Prem pending. Thanks to those who made buy/trade offers.

#26811 1 year ago

Alright, I got to feeling silly last night and listed many of my pins. There's something for everyone. Come and get 'em!

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Deadpool (Pro) Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “It looks, smells, and plays like a new pin. I'm happy to answer any questions and take any pics or videos that you'd like! I'm also open to trades, 2000 and newer.”
2023-03-11
Winooski, VT
Trade
Viewed: 491 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “I have a fantastic Wonka that I'm ready to sell. The only blemish is on the right side cabinet art near the back (see pics) which isn't really noticeable unless you're looking for ...”
2023-04-22
Winooski, VT
Trade
Archived after: 49 days
Viewed: 837 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Looks, plays, and smells like a new pin. And it's fun! If you've spent some time playing one, you know. If you haven't, come check it out! I can answer any questions and take any...”
2023-03-13
Winooski, VT
4,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 161 times
SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Great condition, dialed in and ready to go! The Deluxe comes standard with: Sweet Mirrored Backglass Topper (Limited Deluxe Exclusive) Powder Coated side rails, backbox hinges, loc...”
2023-03-13
Winooski, VT
Trade
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 430 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26812 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Diamond Lady Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling a unique Gottlieb 80b game- very much never heard of , but here's what it has: Multiball! Scooby Doo post in-between the flippers! (Yes, Jon Norris did this first, sorry S...”
2023-03-13
Troy, NY
2,350 (OBO)
Viewed: 114 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26813 1 year ago

AIQ and TSPP are sold, thanks to everyone who inquired. Next up on the block is my TMNT pro. An underrated pin that will kick your ass and make you a better player. A highly underrated game imho. I thought I’d keep it forever but I’m doing a whole ass pinball facelift over here.

Machine - For Sale
TMNT pro Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Well maintained stock TMNT pro, plays 100% with no issues. Carbon balls to avoid trough/ lock magnetization. Cleaned / Waxed and playing fast. Excellent game that will make you...”
2023-03-13
Providence, RI
Archived after: 72 days
Viewed: 178 times

And let’s throw my beloved BKSOR pro in the mix too. Such a sick thrasher and another underrated box of magic. I hit the start button more on this game than any of my others.

Machine - For Sale
BKSOR pro Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Stand up and fight you maggot! This game f’n rules, I don’t care what anyone says. Fast hard pinball with one of the best pinball soundtracks ever! First floor loadout, pi...”
2023-03-13
Providence, RI
Archived after: 72 days
Viewed: 545 times

#26814 1 year ago

Making moves

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “shopped with LEDs and new rubbers. Has Pin2DMD. Playfield is in great condition and cabinet is very presentable with some minor wear. Running Chads awesome 4.0 code! Game plays...”
2023-03-14
West Springfield, MA
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 323 times

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Beautiful game. Has mirror blades, lighted winky, and Modfather shooter rod. The Gouveia witch mod is sold and you will have the stock witch installed on the game. Playfield is gor...”
2023-03-08
West Springfield, MA
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 1103 times

#26815 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Here’s a chance to pick up your very own King of the Monsters, Godzilla, in all of his Limited Edition glory! This one has been in my home since purchasing it new. This Godzilla...”
2023-03-25
Reading, MA
15,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 36 days
Viewed: 772 times

Price reduced. Hit me up with questions or to arrange purchase. Thanks!

#26816 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Batman 66 Premium w/ Authentic original LE Topper and Doc Quest Projector -Authentic LE Topper w/ Box -SLE Speaker light kit -Upgraded Flipper Fidelity Speaker and sub -Atomic Pile...”
2023-07-18
Absecon, NJ
Viewed: 1723 times

#26817 1 year ago

Just put my 2022 GotG Pro up. has a bunch of upgrades and around 100 plays

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “2022 Run Gotg(with Cleland Sound Mod) with less than 100 plays. Pingraffix mirror blades(were $300), shaker, shooter rod, IC, plastic protectors, cliffy on the scoop. Game is in gr...”
2023-03-14
Haddonfield, NJ
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 125 times

#26818 1 year ago

Nice Starship Troopers for sale in CT.
$3500

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Nice Starship Troopers Pinball game up for sale. Nvram, all upgraded flipper fidelity speakers, mostly shopped, working great, and has LEDs. Pics of everything you could possibly ...”
2023-03-14
Oxford, CT
3,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 136 days
Viewed: 1429 times

#26819 1 year ago

Price drop on Halloween. 5800

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Original owner standard edition Halloween. 760 plays. Currently located at The Sanctum in Meriden, CT”
2023-03-01
Meriden, CT
Archived after: 49 days
Viewed: 661 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26820 1 year ago

Good god, you’d have to be insane not to buy this at this price.

Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Machine - For Sale

Halloween (Standard Edition)

3% OFF!

As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Original owner standard edition Halloween. 760 plays. Currently located at The Sanctum in Meriden, CT”

13 days ago

Meriden, CT
(75 mi)

Whridlsoncestood

#26821 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

then you should buy it.

#26822 1 year ago

If I hadn’t already owned one and didn’t currently have about $26k worth of pins on order I absolutely would.

Quoted from radial_head:

then you should buy it.

#26825 1 year ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Machine - For Sale

Halloween (Standard Edition)

3% OFF!

14 days ago

Meriden, CT
(106 mi)

Whridlsoncestood

Buy with confidence from 1 of the nicest people in this hobby.

#26826 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

Buy with confidence from 1 of the nicest people in this hobby.

I second this!!

#26827 1 year ago
Quoted from qbass187:

I second this!!

Third!
I have played this game at the Sanctum and it is dialed.

#26828 1 year ago

TAV Prem is at its' new home. Pinside fees paid. Going to spend the weekend figuring out which will be next on the FS block - CCr SE, DP Pro, or Mousin'.

#26829 1 year ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

TAV Prem is at its' new home. Pinside fees paid. Going to spend the weekend figuring out which will be next on the FS block - CCr SE, DP Pro, or Mousin'.

CCr

#26830 1 year ago

Selling a project Secret Service for a friend. Boots and plays. Display is outgassed. Needs flipper rebuild and a full shop IMO. Back and top of the head are pretty rough but side art is pretty clean. Asking $1500.

#26831 1 year ago

I am selling my fully loaded forever pin.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Loaded Star Trek Premium Comes loaded with tons of upgrades including: Aurich Translight and backpanel upgrade Cliffys ramp protectors, shooter lane, drop target protector LCD ...”
2023-03-16
Highgate, VT
8,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 423 times

#26832 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

it displays "insert coins" directly overlapping with player 4's score in a 4 player game. how many more coins does it want me to insert?

#26833 1 year ago
Quoted from dddanielll:

Selling a project Secret Service for a friend. Boots and plays. Display is outgassed. Needs flipper rebuild and a full shop IMO. Back and top of the head are pretty rough but side art is pretty clean. Asking $1500.

Ad up! Heading to NJ tomorrow until Saturday afternoon if somebody wants it delivered for a small fee!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Secret Service Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Light project Secret Service. Boots and plays. Display is outgassed. Needs flipper rebuild and a full shop IMO. Back and top of the head are pretty rough but side art is pretty cle...”
2023-03-16
Watertown, MA
1,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 330 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26834 1 year ago

Godzilla premium with a ton of mods up for sale

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Original owner HUO Godzilla Premium. Dialed in and plays 100% Comes with the following mods: -PinWoofer Spike Super Kit Installed -stern side armor -Art of Pinball 4 Piece Bridg...”
2023-03-16
South Burlington, VT
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 559 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26835 1 year ago

Will be listing a Spectrum this weekend. FS or trade towards a GnR LE

#26836 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Here she is, Elvira and her House of Horrors in fantastic form. I've added a shaker motor, headphones out/volume control, and Cliffy's protectors on the shooter lane and ball eject...”
2023-03-18
Reading, MA
10,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 470 times
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Here’s a chance to pick up your very own King of the Monsters, Godzilla, in all of his Limited Edition glory! This one has been in my home since purchasing it new. This Godzilla...”
2023-03-25
Reading, MA
15,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 36 days
Viewed: 772 times

Elvira's House of Horrors now available and a blast to play. Would consider a special bundle price for someone who wants to purchase her and Godzilla LE together. Both easily picked up in Reading, MA.

#26837 1 year ago

Since no one wants to buy my Halloween straight up, are there any trades out there (+/- cash)?

#26838 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Olympic Hockey Archived
As is - “Selling my Olympic Hockey it's a playing project wasn't able to get it up and running completely. Currently the machine starts reels reset you can flip and play. Unfortunately mos...”
2023-03-18
New Brighton, PA
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 387 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Stargate Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Got my Stargate up for sale in pretty nice condition. Game plays nice the play field is in pretty good condition. Only a minor wear spot where under the pyramid barely noticeable. ...”
2023-03-18
New Brighton, PA
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 174 times
Posted a few pins up for sale Stargate $3700, Black Knight Pro $6000, and Olympic Hockey playing project $700.
Machine - For Sale
As is - “Hate to sell my Black Knight but saving up for newer pins. Game plays perfectly fine machine was routed previously. Only blemishes I can find are on the back box and bubbling by th...”
2023-03-18
New Brighton, PA
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 447 times

#26839 1 year ago

Bumping up my Mando Premium. Looking for trades. AIQ, Rush...

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “851 plays, will go up as its being played. No mods, except small Mando on speeder bike over right ramp and Mando key chain. Open to trades for other modern games, 1 for 1, 2 for 1...”
2023-03-03
Queensbury, NY
Trade
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 250 times

#26840 1 year ago

Anybody interested in a hyperball and F14 trade for/towards something on my want list? Both fully functional. New rubbers, leds. f14 has a new blue display. Hyperball has a bunch of extra parts.

#26841 1 year ago

just listed my Wonka LE from the latest run. 148 plays with some mods.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Wonka LE from the latest run December 2021 build. 148 plays. Upgraded with shooter rod, Shooter plate, and the Factory mod. Game is flawless. Need to make room for FF and Scooby an...”
2023-03-19
Haddonfield, NJ
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 106 times

#26842 1 year ago
Quoted from themotherbrain:

Anybody interested in a hyperball and F14 trade for/towards something on my want list? Both fully functional. New rubbers, leds. f14 has a new blue display. Hyperball has a bunch of extra parts.

FYI, For curiosity's sake, i took a look at your wish list.
Can't see it and you have no games in your collection.
When i click on the user that make a post right after you, i can see his.

#26843 1 year ago

Thanks for the heads up. I apparently hadn't finished with my settings.

#26844 1 year ago

Price Drop!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Really nice and Clean RCT fully shopped with comet non-ghost led's. Flippers rebuilt, NVRAM, extra lighting. Absolutely no playfield wear at the carousel. Still has the manual sta...”
2023-04-13
Folsom, PA
4,000 (OBO)
Viewed: 1222 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26845 1 year ago

Price drop. Follow the yellow brick road

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Beautiful game. Has mirror blades, lighted winky, and Modfather shooter rod. The Gouveia witch mod is sold and you will have the stock witch installed on the game. Playfield is gor...”
2023-03-08
West Springfield, MA
Viewed: 1103 times

#26846 1 year ago

I just posted my F-14 Tomcat.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
F-14 Tomcat Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for consideration is my F-14 Tomcat. I believe this a very nice example of this title. It plays fast and smooth as one would expect from a Steve Richie game. It has several upg...”
2023-03-19
Edgewater, MD
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 228 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26847 1 year ago

Just posted my America's Most Haunted.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Never thought I'd sell but it's time to move on... Spooky Pinball America's Most Haunted Prototype #00004. I bought the game from Flipper Fidelity a few years ago. The only playf...”
2023-03-19
Maine, NY
7,250 (OBO)
Viewed: 540 times

#26848 1 year ago

I'm sorry to say that I will no longer be offering Zeke's Peak for trade every day... Sold on FB marketplace today

#26849 1 year ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I'm sorry to say that I will no longer be offering Zeke's Peak for trade every day... Sold on FB marketplace today

Well now that it’s gone I want it more

#26850 1 year ago

Your breaking our arcade hearts

Quoted from yzfguy:

There are 30,396 posts in this topic. You are on page 537 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/537?hl=mbrave77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.