IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 534 of 608.
#26651 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Here we have a players condition R & B - everything works. Gave it a quick cleaning. Game was LED'd when I received it, some of them are getting a little dim, but I haven't g...”
2023-01-14
Boston, MA
Archived after: 45 days
Viewed: 560 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Harley Davidson Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Shopped, re-rubbered and converted to comet LED's throughout (except flashers). New decals on drop targets. Everything works, little rough at the 'mystery' rider insert (replaced...”
2023-01-19
Boston, MA
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 293 times
Contributed to Pinside
Ok, $5000 for the pair if picked up by Monday. Or trade 2 for 1 if you have something you're looking to move?

#26652 1 year ago

The great switch up has begun, no issues on any of these games. They all play 100% and have been maintained well

AIQ pro $6100
TSPP w/ color dmd / LED OCD $7200
TMNT pro $6000
BKSOR pro $6400 (maybe)

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “TSPP with all the good stuff - Led Ocd board and comet leds - Color Dmd - Springfield side art blades Plays great, no issues. Kept clean and waxed Some decal wear around start...”
2023-02-24
Providence, RI
7,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 602 times
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “AIQ up for grabs. No issues no errors no nicks scrape crack or uggos. Game was babied at PizzaJ in Providence and it’s still there now. We love this game but need to make room...”
2023-02-24
Providence, RI
Archived after: 89 days
Viewed: 564 times

#26653 1 year ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

FT: Police Force,
Everything works good on this one. Toppper is there, playfield looks pretty nice, including the drug rat. Nice boards, nice display. Could use a light shop, otherwise it’s plug and play.
Looking for pool sharks, or Tee’d off, possibly others. Maybe slugfest.
System 80, 80b, system 3….

Dang, I'd have been on that back when I had the room for it... If you want another Space Shuttle though drop me a line! GLWS/T

#26654 1 year ago

I’ll be posting my freshly shopped Demo man. If anyone is interested let me know!

#26655 1 year ago

My Monster Bash Limited Edition if up for sale. 201 plays. Pristine. First owner. Purchased from Joe at PinballSTAR Amusements. Located in Villanova. Thank you.

#26656 1 year ago

I have a couple games available for trade or possible sale.

Machine - For Sale
Freefall Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale or trade is my rebuilt Freefall. I’m open to most newer games (non-stern) or WPC games. Other offers considered too. The game has been stripped, cleaned, polished and...”
2023-04-10
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 686 times
Machine - For Sale
Houdini Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “For sale or trade is my home use only Houdini with a shaker motor. It has less than 400 plays on it. Latest code has also been installed. The game is like new, plays perfect and n...”
2023-02-03
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 505 times

#26657 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Amazing Monster Bash LE #700 w/extras (950 plays but will go up as I play my games) -Mirrored Backglass -Pinstadiums -Frankenstein Table mod -Igor Light upgrade -Voodoo Glass -Gl...”
2023-10-20
Absecon, NJ
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 2063 times
Contributed to Pinside

NIB Voodoo Glass Widebody $200

#26658 1 year ago

Nice Jack*Bot for sale. I am heading up to NJ on Monday and can potentially deliver along my route.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Jack*Bot Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice, clean Jack*Bot for sale. No errors, play great. LEDs, titan rubbers, new glass and mirror blades. Cabinet has very little fade and is nice and bright. Playfield is also v...”
2023-02-25
Gaithersburg, MD
3,995 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 487 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26659 1 year ago

I'm going to be listing a really nice Judge Dredd (JD) soon but figured I would post in this thread first. ColorDMD, PinSound Plus w/ headphone station, deadworld mod, voodoo glass, super bands, full led w/ LED OCD. Will be listing in the 4's, just want to break even. Need the money and room for Foo Fighters!

#26661 1 year ago
Quoted from PinHigh1:

Nice Jack*Bot for sale. I am heading up to NJ on Monday and can potentially deliver along my route.

Ooh, I'm interested, but I'm in the other direction. Any chance you're going to southeast VA anytime in the foreseeable future?

#26662 1 year ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

Ooh, I'm interested, but I'm in the other direction. Any chance you're going to southeast VA anytime in the foreseeable future?

I have occasional business in Richmond so that's a possibility to meet there.

#26663 1 year ago

Message sent

#26664 1 year ago

Looking for deal on wonka standard, tron or TZ. Adding one last game to Gameroom.

#26665 1 year ago

Listed my Judge Dredd if anyone is interested. Monroe, NY (10950)

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is my good condition Judge Dredd pinball machine. I've owned it since November and have done a lot to it. Everything is fully working with the L-1D ROM and Deadworld Mo...”
2023-02-25
Monroe, NY
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 365 times

#26666 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Demolition Man Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice player Demolition Man. Everything plays 100%, just shopped with flipper rebuild, titans, and Comet cool white 2 smd leds in the GI. Weebly MPU with NVRam and updated to the ne...”
2023-02-25
York, ME
Archived after: 39 days
Viewed: 670 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Halloween CE. The only issue is the wear on the powdercoat. When the new armor comes in, I’ll gladly meetup and give them to you. I am open to trades, Thanks!”
2023-02-25
York, ME
Archived after: 44 days
Viewed: 727 times

Mixing up the lineup

#26667 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Willy Wonka LE from the latest run. I bought this NIB and its mint. Had this for about a year. I also have the factory topper which will be included also bought new. I installed...”
2023-02-22
Mount Olive Township, NJ
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 299 times
Contributed to Pinside
Scooby and Foo on the way. Need some room....

#26668 1 year ago

Anyone have anything interesting in the greater syracuse area.? Headed that way tomorrow with space in the truck.

#26670 1 year ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Anyone have anything interesting in the greater syracuse area.? Headed that way tomorrow with space in the truck.

My IMVE is still available about an hour west of Syracuse.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “-Works 100% -Just cleaned and waxed. -Color DMD (LCD) -Lit Speakers with Acrylic inserts. (The light can be changed to any color you want) -Plastic Protectors Trades considered. ...”
2023-03-09
Victor, NY
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 1642 times

#26671 1 year ago

Still have Truck Stop available. It’s a great pin for the money.

#26672 1 year ago

Revenge from mars container kit. I opened the box, it’s been sealed in heated storage since 1999. I opened this just to take pictures and put everything back. Everything contained in this box listed below and brand new:
- Brand new Duckson cgm1901 19” monitor still in the box
-(50) coils various ones yellow brown blue
-(2) pin2k driver boards
-(1) Opto mini board for playfield?
-(1) pin2k driver board white plastic cover with spring
-(1) tinted plexi glass for working on game with glass removed to see monitor
-(2) pin2k red flipper bottoms with boards
-(2) playfield angle brackets to slide playfield out in the cabinet
-(4) computer case white wires to go from cpu to driver board
-(1) lock down bar
-(1) pin2k tinted glass
-(1) pin2k cpu box populated with prism card and complete plug n play replacement

$3k pictures on request

#26673 1 year ago

Here’s a nice 1979 Totem SS pinball machine that me and my wife put a lot of work into. My wife helped clean it, touch up the paint everywhere, and wax it. We put a couple coats of wax on it when we were done. I forgot to mention in the add that I put in all new drop targets as well. You can see in the photos that a lot of stuff was replaced to get this thing sharp looking.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/152064

#26674 1 year ago
Quoted from CosmoConstant:

Here’s a nice 1979 Totem SS pinball machine that me and my wife put a lot of work into. My wife helped clean it, touch up the paint everywhere, and wax it. We put a couple coats of wax on it when we were done. I forgot to mention in the add that I put in all new drop targets as well. You can see in the photos that a lot of stuff was replaced to get this thing sharp looking.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/152064

Does your wife live in the North East?

#26675 1 year ago

Updated to for sale, but will still consider trades TAF, Rush, Mustang or others

Machine - For Sale
FunHouse Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice players Funhouse for sale or trade Open to all trades, top of the list is Addams Family, Whirlwind, Rush projects are ok +/- $$ if it’s got a good PF, also have No Good Gof...”
2023-02-09
, NH
6,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 804 times

#26676 1 year ago

Price drop

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Turtles pro. Has stern art blades and insider connected added to it. Currently at The Sanctum.”
2023-02-22
Meriden, CT
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 208 times

#26677 1 year ago

Other - For Sale
“Long story short the person I obtained this from stored the machine and the bottom of the cabinet got wet. He built a new cabinet but lost interest in finishing the project. He did...”
2023-02-26
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 218 times

#26678 1 year ago

In the market for a Stern DMD in the $4-5k range, something in the likes of a RBION, RCT, Monopoly, etc. Pretty flexible on title as this will be a frequently rotated spot in the lineup. Proximity to Central NJ is key as my ability to travel is pretty limited in the near future

#26679 1 year ago

Putting this out there in hopes that someone can help me out.

Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “Anyone have a LW3 playfield in decent condition? Unpopulated is preferred but I could strip it if need be.”
2023-02-26
Watertown, CT
Wanted
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 36 times

#26680 1 year ago

So I think my buyer for guardians ghosted me so I'm going to put it back up. I'll drop another 100 off and do it for 6500. Has the Cleland code, stern shooter rod, flourenct plastics, insider connected, only has about 100 life time play.

I also have a tmnt pro from the last call run if anyone wanted to do a 2 for 1 trade plus minus cash. Tmnt has insider connected, 1987 code, stern shooter and art blades, mezel mods tectodrone, and glider. Also has full florescent green clip set and the lighted krang mod. Has about 90 lifetime plays.

Top of my trades would be toy story, rush prem, Halloween, maybe another jjp game like woz. You can. Check out my want list though.

Would also consider a package deal for anyone who wanted both games.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Up for consideration is my practically brand new guardians pro from the last call run. I unboxed it were it sits. Has around 100 lifetime plays. It currently has the Cleland code ...”
2023-02-17
Lewiston, NY
6,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 352 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26681 1 year ago

Listed my Transformers LE. Need to move something so I'll likely put up my AFM SE if this doesn't go.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Transformers LE. I got this recently from the original owner. Have had no mechanical issues and he says he never did either so the thing is incredibly reliable. Prefer cas...”
2023-04-21
Rogers, AR
6,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 1112 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26682 1 year ago

I listed a bunch of capcom pinball boards and parts on eBay if anyone is looking for stuff

#26683 1 year ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

I listed a bunch of capcom pinball boards and parts on eBay if anyone is looking for stuff

Any buy it now price?

#26684 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Super minty Walking Dead LE out of a large collection. 242 balls played, 1:56 average game time so almost new... although I'm doing my best to up those numbers... those are rookie ...”
2023-02-28
Crofton, MD
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 624 times
Contributed to Pinside

My buddy dropped off this beautiful Walking Dead in my Crofton Maryland garage to sell/trade for him.

I have mixed feelings about it because it kicks my butt every time I play it but I keep hitting start. Save me from myself.

Do you want a game that will piss you off every time you play it and leave you swearing even when it's not a tournament game for score? This is you Huckleberry.

#26685 1 year ago

Price drop - Trying to move at a very fair price - Family fun lawlor gam

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “*nvram *colordmd *side art blades *new titan rubber throughout *lollipop Side rails *lit flipper buttons/trough lighting *eat/info plastic is broken as pictured *comet LEDs O...”
2023-02-24
Wrentham, MA
Trade
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 914 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26686 1 year ago
Quoted from ktcoady12:

Price drop - Trying to move at a very fair price - Family fun lawlor gam

Machine - For Sale

Rollercoaster tycoon

8% OFF!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “*nvram
*colordmd
*side art blades
*new titan rubber throughout
*lollipop Side rails
*lit flipper buttons/trough lighting
*eat/info plastic is broken as pictured
*comet leds

...”

4 days ago

Wrentham, MA
(236 mi)

ktcoady12

3,700 (Firm)

Anyone in MA heading towards NJ this week?

#26687 1 year ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Anyone in MA heading towards NJ this week?

PM me

#26690 1 year ago

#26691 1 year ago

Mando Pro and Hot Wheels listed on the Marketplace.

Looking to sell 1. Willing to trade for CCR SE.

#26692 1 year ago

Halloween standard. Original owner. 760 plays

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Turtles pro. Has stern art blades and insider connected added to it. Currently at The Sanctum.”
2023-02-22
Meriden, CT
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 208 times

Still have turtles pro available as well

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Original owner standard edition Halloween. 760 plays. Currently located at The Sanctum in Meriden, CT”
2023-03-01
Meriden, CT
Archived after: 49 days
Viewed: 661 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26693 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Godzilla, alternate old school movie translite, External volume control , Abe FLIPS shooter lane mod. LED lights ( red ) Whoever buys the game I have the original translite also i...”
2023-03-01
Bohemia, NY
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 312 times
Contributed to Pinside
Godzilla

#26694 1 year ago

Considering trading my nice CFTBL. Looking mainly for a Godzilla Premium, maybe a Deadpool premium. Will consider other titles..pm me with offers

#26695 1 year ago

Still looking to trade HUO Godzilla Pro w/shaker & some extras for an Iron Maiden Pro or Deadpool Pro. (+/- cash)

#26696 1 year ago

Listed my Rick and Morty Standard.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Selling my Rick and Morty Standard. One of the last machines off the line and shoots amazingly well. I’m the first owner. The game is in perfect condition. It has 1800 plays on i...”
2023-03-01
Bethlehem, PA
9,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 572 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26697 1 year ago

$5800, come git her.

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “AIQ up for grabs. No issues no errors no nicks scrape crack or uggos. Game was babied at PizzaJ in Providence and it’s still there now. We love this game but need to make room...”
2023-02-24
Providence, RI
Archived after: 89 days
Viewed: 564 times

#26698 1 year ago

Anyone interested in a Nice Gottlieb-Freddy Nightmare on Elm ST?
Not sure if I want to sell yet but I have an IM Prem coming in May and something is going to have to go... Just want to gauge interest here on this title.

Cab is in nice shape, colors look great. Head has a few scuffs.
Comes with a second REALLY nice playfield. I was always planning on having it clear coated and then doing a swap but I've never had the free time to get into it.
Coin cell battery mod. PB Resource Repro Glove, Extra Plastics. New "Souls" rubber target cover. New Plastic ramp. Extra Decals. Elm St sign Topper. Art blades.
Oh, and It was personally autographed by Robert Englund.

Let me know if anyone would be interested in this piece.

#26699 1 year ago

Lowered price a bit more.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “So I'm selling our Stern Metallica Pro Pinball. It's a one owner game with tons of upgrades including the Total Light Show, ColorDMD, LE spinners, LE factory rising cross mechanism...”
2023-02-11
Maine, NY
8,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 51 days
Viewed: 1234 times

#26700 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Picked up a game I hadn’t planned on, so No Fear up for sale. Boards are clean, playfield is in great shape, game plays perfect. No cracked ramps. Cabinet is in great condition, ...”
2023-03-02
Langhorne, PA
3,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 447 times

There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 534 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/534 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.