IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,325 posts in this topic. You are on page 526 of 607.
#26251 1 year ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Unfortunately according to that thread, it sounds like fast Eddie got into a bit of an accident. He seems ok but the truck does not

Oh man, so sorry to hear that. Eddie delivered to my place just before Xmas. He was retiring his old red truck and starting the new year with a new-to-him truck. Super Glad to hear he’s okay, but sux to hear his truck didn’t fare well.

#26252 1 year ago

Out of space. Putting up the quirkiest, underrated Gottlieb masterpiece for sale: Lights...Camera...Action! Complete with topper, art blades, no major fading, nice condition overall, no playfield wear. $2500 OBO, listing to follow.

#26253 1 year ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Unfortunately according to that thread, it sounds like fast Eddie got into a bit of an accident. He seems ok but the truck does not

Oh geez… that truck is just as famous as Eddie. I hope he’s ok.

#26254 1 year ago

Price drop on my GnR LE

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Up for grabs is my HUO Guns N' Roses LE #388 with some nice upgrades: 1. Pin Stadium Neo GnR Concert Editions with Xeno Mounts ($650 + shipping) - Expand those hot rail light show...”
2022-12-14
Corfu, NY
8,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 2810 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26255 1 year ago

Selling a pretty nice Laser Cue. Minor of wear but in pretty decent shape. $1600obo

Ad coming

#26256 1 year ago

Star Wars Premium for Sale in PA.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Condition: 2nd HUO Owner. Gently used. 330 Total Plays as of 12/31/22. Game is in excellent condition with normal ball dimpling on the playfield. No functional issues. No damage. ...”
2023-01-04
Hatfield, PA
7,625 (Firm)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 1143 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26257 1 year ago

Temporary $400 price drop for the weekend! Found something I want to get.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO LotR. This one plays fast and smooth. In excellent condition with some quality mods, not a bunch of extra toys glued on. Mostly looking for trades that include cash my way. ...”
2022-12-29
Rogers, AR
Trade
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 1574 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26258 1 year ago

One of the best deals you’ll see today

Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

Price drop on my GnR LE

Machine - For Sale

Guns N' Roses (LE) w/PinWoofer, Pinstadiums, Fans

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Up for grabs is my HUO Guns N' Roses LE #388 with some nice upgrades:

1. Pin Stadium Neo GnR Concert Editions with Xeno Mounts ($650 + shipping) - Expand those hot rail light show...”

22 days ago

Corfu, NY

KevInBuffalo

8,500 (OBO)

#26259 1 year ago

Mattyk Kevin is a great guy too.

#26260 1 year ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

If I didn’t already own the exact same version I’d be interested. That IS a great deal!!!

#26261 1 year ago

Reduced..
Open to trades …

Machine - For Sale
As is - “Funhouse SAMPLE, w/ Pedretti 2.0 kit. Downsizing the collection continues…. I have this FH sample with the 2.0 kit. Game plays great in both modes. Rudy’s eyes work perfectly...”
2023-03-11
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
9,950 (OBO)
Archived after: 46 days
Viewed: 1132 times

#26262 1 year ago
Quoted from qbass187:

If I didn’t already own the exact same version I’d be interested. That IS a great deal!!!

Yup, I’m super tempted to go after it … deciding if I sell one because I would need the room! Haha

#26263 1 year ago

Had a couple offers on GNR but no commitments yet. Let's do this!

#26264 1 year ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Seriously, how is this not pending

#26265 1 year ago

I'm committed. PM sent!

#26266 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

I'm committed. PM sent!

Balance has been restored

#26267 1 year ago

Thanks Kevin for working everything out with me my brother.

#26268 1 year ago

Just dropped the price on a nice Bank Shot.

Machine - For Sale
Bank Shot Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I'm selling a Bank Shot. The game plays great. Cabinet is in nice shape. PF has some planking on the right side, but not a big deal. Great AAB game at a reasonable price. Its curre...”
2023-01-17
Whitehouse Station, NJ
750 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 530 times

#26269 1 year ago

Have been patiently waiting for the right trade for my Time Machine and have had many offers along the way. Anyone have any fresh trade offers? I'll add cash to the deal. It's a super nice original.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Home used only second owner DE Time Machine. Gorgeous playfield with perfect plastics and ramps. Factory Mylar is perfect. Full playfield tear down, cleaned with new rings and c...”
2022-12-30
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 2475 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26270 1 year ago

Relisting my MA. It's been pending for over a month but the potential buyer hasn't gotten back to me since before Christmas.

Machine - For Sale
Mousin' Around! Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Mousin' Around that I've owned for over 20 years. Everything works as it should and plays 100%. Fun, family-friendly theme with a 3 ball multi-ball. About 3 years ago I had it fu...”
2023-01-06
Cortland, NY
3,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 1922 times

#26271 1 year ago

Price drop on my Avengers Infinity Quest- I'm headed to Florida for a few months at the end of January, so I'm trying to sell it before then. Great game!!!

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Excellent HUO Avengers Infinity Quest premium - I am the first and only owner, with 605 plays. No problems at all with this game. Disc, saucer, and Captain Marvel ramp all work jus...”
10 months ago
Arlington, MA
Expired!

#26272 1 year ago

Just listed my restored T2 in the marketplace. Open to offers.

#26273 1 year ago

Anyone with a minty twd pro close to albany, plattsburg?

#26274 1 year ago

Firepower is still available. Just lowered the price.

Machine - For Sale
Firepower Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Selling my Firepower. The game plays great and fast. The previous owner removed the Mylar and restenciled the cabinet. Both look great. Inserts look good and the backglass is...”
2022-12-29
Pelham, NH
2,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 413 times

#26275 1 year ago

Well...one of these just sold for $5700 so I figure my price is in the right ballpark. Need the space for an incoming crappy game. And hey!...I'll even throw in a free sandwich of your choice since New Jersey is the Sandwich Capitol of the World.

Local pickup only so you can see firsthand what an awesome guy I am.

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “$5000 OBO I REALLY don't want to sell this, but need room for an incoming game. This game is fully restored from top to bottom and features: CPR playfield and backglass Pascal ...”
2023-02-09
East Hanover, NJ
5,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 535 times

#26276 1 year ago

Anybody got a colordmd they wanna part with?

#26277 1 year ago

Casually Looking for an Avatar LE

#26278 1 year ago
Quoted from themotherbrain:

Anybody got a colordmd they wanna part with?

Are they out of stock again?

#26279 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Here is what I believe to be the nicest Gottlieb Skyline left. Those that follow my posts know I don’t throw around the word gorgeous but this game deserves it. This has been in ...”
2023-01-30
Phoenixville, PA
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 718 times

Still available, bring an offer.

#26280 1 year ago
Quoted from BozoTheClown:

Are they out of stock again?

No, just expensive.

#26281 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “AC/DC Pro. Good used condition. Has upgraded LED Lightning bolt flashers, otherwise stock. Located in South Glens Falls, NY 12803. Prefer local pickup cash on the glass rather than...”
1 year ago
South Glens Falls, NY
Expired!

Located in South Glens Falls, NY 12803
Cash local pickup or May consider partial trade up/down for another DMD/LCD or System 11 machine.

#26282 1 year ago

FS: The Addams Family: Northwest New Jersey

It's somewhat official, I am out of the pinball hobby and into cars. With that, I have a Addams Family on the chopping block.
Pictures to those interested but you all know what it looks like.

Features include: Uncle Fester mod, Target decals, Sound System upgrade, GOLD ROMs with Extra Ball button installed on right side.
A few other mods I am forgetting, some LEDs, have a new rubber kit for it.
Cabinet in great shape as is Playfield.

Machine was a reimport back in 1996, purchased from Johnny Pinball in 1997. Been in my home since.

Asking $11,500 cash, no trades.

#AddamsFamily

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/149313

#26283 1 year ago
Quoted from funrudy:

Machine was a reimport back in 1996, purchased from Johnny Pinball in 1997. Been in my home since.

I think I remember them, his wife is Tina. If so they are great people and had some awesome machines back then, I had purchased a few from them myself.

#26284 1 year ago
Quoted from funrudy:

FS: The Addams Family: Northwest New Jersey
It's somewhat official, I am out of the pinball hobby and into cars. With that, I have a Addams Family on the chopping block.
Pictures to those interested but you all know what it looks like.
Features include: Uncle Fester mod, Target decals, Sound System upgrade, GOLD ROMs with Extra Ball button installed on right side.
A few other mods I am forgetting, some LEDs, have a new rubber kit for it.
Cabinet in great shape as is Playfield.
Asking $11,500 cash, no trades.
#AddamsFamily

Stand up guy. Made my first trade go nice and smooth. Sorry to see you leave the hobby.

#26286 1 year ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

I think I remember them, his wife is Tina. If so they are great people and had some awesome machines back then, I had purchased a few from them myself.

This Machine came from Germany. A Reimport. They had a relative over there that would pack up containers and ship them over (or rather, back) to the US.
He was the absolute best at service! This Machine has literally had zero issues (one board repair in 25 years) and his quality was outstanding.
Sad that a Wal-mart truck hit him from behind on Route 80 in the Mini van many years ago and messed him up big time.
Not sure what happened to him and his wife but wish them the best as they were fair, honest and sold very solid pins!!

#26287 1 year ago

The Addams Family Pin For Sale report: Per the rules

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/149313

#26288 1 year ago

Anybody interested in a neat looking Candy clone arcade cab with a non-working 29" WG-D9200 monitor and JPAC / Turbo Spinner? No idea what's wrong with monitor, I'm not skilled in the dark arts of CRT repair and would like it gone. Will also trade for a Bond 60th

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“Looking to unload my Crowin Case candy clone cabinet. I've owned this since 2005. It was originally a PC Mame, then was driven with MISTER, and now it sits dormant in my home offi...”
2023-01-09
Buffalo, NY
100 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 298 times

#26289 1 year ago

Someone please go pick this up, it's free.

longisland.craigslist.org link

#26290 1 year ago
Quoted from jibmums:

Someone please go pick this up, it's free.
longisland.craigslist.org link

If I was close I would. Shame if it gets hit with rain.

#26291 1 year ago

Thinking about trading my Rocky and Bullwinkle. Nice shape. Looking for other DMD games. PM me if interested

#26292 1 year ago

Price drop on a collector quality T2.

#26293 1 year ago

Anyone interested in a pristine JJP GnR LE w/ a TON of upgrades for a Stern Iron Maiden Prem or LE +$$$?

#26295 1 year ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/149356

BKSOR pro ad posted. Simsbury, CT. Insider connected. Easy load out. Open to trades +/-cash.

#26296 1 year ago

Nice Cyclone $3000

#26297 1 year ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Nice Cyclone $3000

Ooh such a great game..

#26298 1 year ago
Quoted from bakerhillpins:

Ooh such a great game..

I played one at Pintastic and wanted to give it a longer trial period but just doesn't have legs in my collection.

#26299 1 year ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

I played one at Pintastic and wanted to give it a longer trial period but just doesn't have legs in my collection.

I can't under state how many times I played this game BITD. Yes, it's a rather simple game in the grand scheme of things, I still love it and it's on my list. Not sure if it was just a great game to play while you were involved in conversation (played a lot of multi player games) because of it's simplicity or what but lots of social time spent around this game. It appealed to so many people that within days they were running 2 of them a few games apart in Playland (State College PA). They co-existed for well over a year (If my bad memory serves). Floor space in that arcade wasn't handed out either so they were earners. But yes, that doesn't make a great game for a collection, and compared to some of the depth of other slightly newer games I understand. But the call outs were awesome! "Hey you, with the face!" LOL...

#26300 1 year ago

Speaking of cyclone, does anyone have anything to trade for a pretty nice system 11 Bally Game Show?
It would help me get my cyclone back from my parent's house. I keep a game there for my father and don't just want to take it.
Open to system 9 and newer pins.
It's a fine line of trading, i have to be motivated and like the pin i put there, but not like it so much i keep it, lol.

There are 30,325 posts in this topic. You are on page 526 of 607.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/526?hl=peruman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.