IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,360 posts in this topic. You are on page 525 of 608.
#26201 1 year ago

Anybody have spare NASCAR plastics? Looking for the big one that covers the magnets at the lower left, the clears that go over the launch Lane and one near the captive ball area that has the yellow flasher. Let me know. Thanks

#26202 1 year ago

A few new ads just in time for the New Year!

I also have a Konami Video baseball game, Bottom of the Ninth for sale. Rebuilt monitor that looks great! Asking $450 (not sure if we are allowed Marketplace ads for video games?)

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Spider-Man VE Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Located in Hellertown PA 18055 Price is $8000 Up for sale is a Stern Spider-Man Vault Edition. These don't come up too often and this is the first one I've had. Taken in on a tr...”
2023-02-05
Lehigh Valley, PA
8,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 1244 times
Contributed to Pinside

Complete list (more games coming next week)

James Bond limited edition

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Pro

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles premium

Star Trek Premium

Star Wars Premium

Led Zeppelin Premium

Avengers Infinity Quest premium

The Mandalorian Pro

The Mandalorian Premium

Guardians of the Galaxy Pro

Gun's N Roses Limited Edition

Spider Man Vault

Aliens standard

Aliens Limited Version (LV)

Aliens limited that's out of the box and needs a side decal.

Ripley's Believe It or Not

#26204 1 year ago

LW3 project ad is up.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Lethal Weapon 3 Archived
As is - “Lethal Weapon 3 project. Playfield is nice. Looking to get 1400 for it. Missing topper and gun handle but it has a standard plunger installed. Needs to be shopped. Boards are clea...”
2022-12-29
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 209 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26205 1 year ago

Throw out a trade offer.
My one owner HUO, low play Stern JP premium with title topper and some mods for your Godzilla prem.

#26206 1 year ago

Just listed my Firepower in the marketplace.

Machine - For Sale
Firepower Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Selling my Firepower. The game plays great and fast. The previous owner removed the Mylar and restenciled the cabinet. Both look great. Inserts look good and the backglass is...”
2022-12-29
Pelham, NH
2,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 413 times

#26207 1 year ago

Escape from the Lost World is all done, ready for a new home if anyone is interested. Cleaned, LED GI, new rubber rings, strong flippers. I'll toss the ad/pics up after the new year, but hit me up if you're interested.

#26208 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Star Wars (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Star Wars Pro Pinball Machine by Stern. This is a very nice, clean, like new out of box condition home use only machine that has less than 250 plays at the time of writing this lis...”
2023-01-30
Morrisville, PA
6,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 1026 times

Will consider reasonable offers.
Happy new year !

#26209 1 year ago

Anyone want to trade for a LotR? Wishlist is mostly up to date but open to ideas or cash sale.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO LotR. This one plays fast and smooth. In excellent condition with some quality mods, not a bunch of extra toys glued on. Mostly looking for trades that include cash my way. ...”
2022-12-29
Rogers, AR
Trade
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 1574 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26210 1 year ago

New year, new lineup. Ad is up for my really nice Spider-Man Vault with upgrades (colorDMD, lighted legs, Invisglass, etc). Still have GOT Limited Edition available as well.

Metallica and Batman 66 remain high atop the wishlist but I’m happy to discuss other Sterns (+\- cash) as well

Machine - For Trade
Spider-Man VE Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Putting my Spider-Man Vault Edition out there for trade Game is in excellent condition with no issues or wear to speak of Upgrades include: -ColorDMD -lighted legs -pinball shoot...”
2023-03-18
Medford, NJ
Trade
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 1716 times

#26211 1 year ago

“Just listed my Firepower in the marketplace.”

It looks like your rubbers around the 1-6 targets are caught on both of the center target’s switches.

#26212 1 year ago

Ad up for Escape From the Lost World Hit me up if you have any questions or need more info about it. Thanks, and Happy New Year!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling a nice Bally Escape From the Lost World. Plays great, no issues. Boards clean, NVRAM installed. Original silk-screened playfield glass artwork in excellent condition. LEDs ...”
2022-12-30
Merrimack, NH
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 200 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26213 1 year ago

Still have a nice low-play Mando premium to trade. Items on my wishlist are preferred.

Also have a practically new GOTG pro I would trade for a TWD premium.

#26214 1 year ago

Happy new year! NOW YOU D-D-D-D-DIE!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
F-14 Tomcat Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Classic Steve Ritchie designed 1987 Williams F14 Tomcat for sale- What I've done to it: -New LED displays -New beacon mech -Comet LEDs in GI and under inserts -New rubbers -New d...”
2022-12-31
Troy, NY
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 225 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26215 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a Metallica within 2-3 hours of South jersey, possibly further if you’re willing to meet halfway I have a GOT Limited edition or Spider-Man Vault that could be used...”
2022-12-30
Medford, NJ
Wanted
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 216 times

WANTED: Metallica

For a HUO Met pro, I’d be willing to do a straight swap of my Spider-Man Vault edition(or add cash if it’s really really nice)

Alternatively, I’d make a good deal on my Game of Thrones Limited edition

Both of my games have ads in marketplace

#26216 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “-Works 100% -Just cleaned and waxed. -Color DMD (LCD) -Lit Speakers with Acrylic inserts. (The light can be changed to any color you want) -Plastic Protectors Trades considered. ...”
2023-03-09
Victor, NY
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 1642 times
IMVE still available. Looking for a cash sale or a trade with some cash coming my way.

I’d love to trade this for a Punch-Out/Super Punch out arcade +cash. Long shot, but you never know. I’m also interested in Tetris or a stand up racing game and possibly other arcades as well.

#26217 1 year ago

Godzilla Pro like new condition

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Godzilla (Pro) Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Purchased new in box from Automated. Shaker and bridge mod installed . Located on Long Island easy out for loading . No shipping no trades . Cash only . Thanks .”
2022-12-31
Farmingville, NY
6,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 508 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26218 1 year ago

A shot in the dark, but does anyone have a project Gottlieb Incredible Hulk or Joker Poker they want to unload? If so, let me know.

P.S. Happy Almost Northeast New Year!

#26220 1 year ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

That Godzilla price! Nice!

that was fast... i couldnt reply to email fast enough.

#26221 1 year ago

I have a 9ft shuffleboard that i would like to sell.
I'd guess the date is late 60's early 70's by National.
Fair condition, all new pucks (i didn't get it with any).
Pretty sure the board itself is 8ft.
I rearranged the basement and it just doesn't work anywhere, besides my kids are really too young to play it with me.
$300

#26222 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Very low play at only 121 as of listing. Has Insider Connected. Cliffys kit installed before any plays. Captain Marvel ramp fix installed. Merry Christmas!! Cash and pick up o...”
2022-12-18
Ebensburg, PA
7,950 (Firm)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 921 times
Contributed to Pinside

Low play Avengers Premium!

Happy new Year!

#26223 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Taxi Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale or possible trade is my fully rebuilt Taxi. I have done a full tear down to a bare playfield. The playfield was polished with a high-speed buffer. I have cleaned, polished...”
2023-01-02
Pittsburgh, PA
Viewed: 464 times
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Time Machine Archived
As is - “This is a very nice original Time Machine. The backglass is mint. The cabinet is extremely nice. The playfield has almost zero wear. The game needs shopped and the power supply ...”
2022-12-29
Pittsburgh, PA
2,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 685 times
Contributed to Pinside
Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “I have a large group of Twilight Zone mods. Some new, some used, some of which are no longer available. Corvette $50 Pyramid (Sold) Street Light (Sold) Apron flashers and gumbal...”
2022-12-29
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 389 times

#26224 1 year ago

Got two projects up for sale Disco Fever $500 and Pinball Pool $700. Could do a package deal $1000 for the pair.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Disco Fever Archived
As is - “Project Disco Fever game lights up, but that's about it. Usually the displays will come on for a second when you turn it out but they go out. At least it shows that the displays ar...”
2022-12-19
New Brighton, PA
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 448 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Pinball Pool Archived
As is - “Project Pinball Pool that is in pretty nice cosmetic condition. Currently the game does nothing except light up general GI. Displays came on a couple of times, but haven't been ab...”
2023-01-01
New Brighton, PA
Viewed: 408 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26225 1 year ago

My inability to control my impulsiveness is making me put my GZ Pre up for trade. Eh, see what's out there.

Looking for a GB or Rush Premium ( newer build ). Or maybe whatever!

Tom

#26226 1 year ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

My inability to control my impulsiveness is making me put my GZ Pre up for trade. Eh, see what's out there.
Looking for a GB or Rush Premium ( newer build ). Or maybe whatever!
Tom

You’ll regret it moving in from a GZ premium, don’t do it. Moving on from a guardians is survivable

#26227 1 year ago

It's the pin I've held the longest, but like all good things I get restless for something else. And so it goes.

One of the nicest I've ever played:

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “This is a super clean Metallica. It's the newer version (October 2016 build) with the full factory LEDs. It has a shaker and the Flipper Fidelity speaker upgrade. This is the pin I...”
2023-01-01
Winooski, VT
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 346 times

#26228 1 year ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

You’ll regret it moving in from a GZ premium, don’t do it. Moving on from a guardians is survivable

Maybe , maybe not. People said that to me about Iron Maiden and Monster Bash. I see people trade a lot of really good stuff all the time here. And I'm starting to get it and understand why. There's almost too many good games not to get/try/play. I don't have an unlimited budget , so trading and selling my 3 in rotation is working so far. And I'm having a lot of fun with it. See how it goes.

#26229 1 year ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

Maybe , maybe not. People said that to me about Iron Maiden and Monster Bash. I see people trade a lot of really good stuff all the time here. And I'm starting to get it and understand why. There's almost too many good games not to get/try/play. I don't have an unlimited budget , so trading and selling my 3 in rotation is working so far. And I'm having a lot of fun with it. See how it goes.

I have the exact same scenario. 3 games and 2 rotate frequently. I’ve traded out a GZ prem and Stranger things prem in the last few months and have no regrets. It’s fun to keep things moving, esp when a collection of 10 games or so is not in the cards

Hence, why my GOT LE and Spiderman Vault are currently on the block

#26230 1 year ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Hence, why my GOT LE and Spiderman Vault are currently on the block

Oh, we hadn't noticed!

#26231 1 year ago

Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “Long shot but I'd be interested in a back glass for Solids N stripes doesn't have to be perfect. Just picked one up that was missing the glass thanks.”
2023-03-28
Chippewa, PA
Wanted
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 322 times
Looking for a Williams Solids N stripes Back glass. Long shot but also looking for a compatible heads for a williams skylab & super star

#26232 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Oh, we hadn't noticed!

Ok ok point taken.. i get the week off (with kids still in daycare) between Christmas and New Years so I always enjoy trying to make a deal happen around this time

Unfortunately back to the grind tomorrow. Happy new years everyone!

#26233 1 year ago

Looking for loaded JP pro, Wonka standard, SM vault. Have 3 games for sale/trade in Delaware:

Machine - For Trade
The Shadow Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice condition Shadow. Leds throughout, extra spot lights, Aurich translite, Sanctum area repaired and has decal, Gun handle powder coated gloss black(has tiny surface chip), ...”
2023-01-18
Bethany Beach, DE
Trade
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 1488 times

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Game came from meticulous collector. Has all power upgrades done and full of the best mods: Laserific Topper, real knocker, updated scoop, led head bracket lighting, Steam punk sh...”
2022-12-26
Bethany Beach, DE
Trade
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 1259 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Beautiful Godzilla with Sold Out TDiddy Signature building and bridge mods, shaker, Tesla towers, Insider Connect and orange powder coating wireforms and armor....Cash or JP Pro or...”
2022-12-19
Bethany Beach, DE
7,400 (Firm)
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 771 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26234 1 year ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Looking for loaded JP pro, Wonka standard, SM vault. Have 3 games for sale/trade in Delaware:

Machine - For Sale

The Shadow

Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice condition Shadow. Leds throughout, extra spot lights, Aurich translite, Sanctum area slight wear with decal, Gun handle powder coated gloss black(has tiny chip), Has new ...”

6 days ago

Bethany Beach, DE

billsfanmd

Machine - For Trade

FS/FT: Houdini All power upgrades Lots of Mods

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Game came from meticulous collector. Has all power upgrades done and full of the best mods: Laserific Topper, real knocker, updated scoop, led head bracket lighting, Steam punk sh...”

7 days ago

Bethany Beach, DE

billsfanmd

Trade

Machine - For Trade

For Trade/Sale: Godzilla (Pro) with lots of upgrades

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Beautiful Godzilla with Diddy Signature building and bridge mods, shaker, Tesla towers, Insider Connect and orange powder coating wireforms and armor....Cash or JP Pro or Wonka sta...”

15 days ago

Bethany Beach, DE

billsfanmd

I thought u already found a JP pro?

Trade

#26235 1 year ago

Gorgeous, loaded GZ premium up in the marketplace. Looking for cash, or trades plus cash. AFM, WH20, LZ Prem, or Beatles.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Gorgeous Godzilla Premium with lots of mods and upgrades. Currently 976 lifetime plays (although will most likely go up until sold).Dialed in and playing great! Includes: Pinstad...”
2023-01-03
Upr Montclair, NJ
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 332 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26236 1 year ago

Have BKSOR prem. Looking for GZ prem, MMr, AFM, or stranger things

#26237 1 year ago

Fathom Mermaid Edition for sale. Price Drop

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “For sale is my Fathom Mermaid Edition from Haggis Pinball. Received the game on 9.8.22 and has been in my basement ever since. Plays as it should, no issues. Limited run of 250 ...”
2022-12-14
South Burlington, VT
12,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 2547 times

#26238 1 year ago

Got my Rocky & Bullwinkle up for sale $3500 (OBO) thanks

Machine - For Sale
As is - “Overall the machine is in pretty nice cosmetic shape. Cabinet and play field both seem to be in nice shape. back glass has the typical bad spot on Bullwinkle's nose from the arm. G...”
2023-01-04
New Brighton, PA
3,500 (OBO)
Viewed: 260 times

#26239 1 year ago

Probably going to relist my BK SOR LE(under 300 plays). Wouldnt mind trading for a Toy Story 4 LE actually. If someone wants out of that.

#26240 1 year ago

Have a nice Megatouch Aurora for sale.

Other - For Sale
“For sale is a countertop Megatouch Aurora Model with Ion 2009 New Jersey software. It’s in decent condition, works and plays fine. Hard drive was changed to a solid state drive f...”
2023-01-01
Carteret, NJ
Archived after: 142 days
Viewed: 213 times

#26241 1 year ago

I have an Aerosmith Pro I would be willing to trade for a BKSOR Pro.

#26242 1 year ago

Nice T2 up for trade

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Beautiful T2 - shopped with LEDs & clear silicon rubber. Looking to trade for Space Station, Diner, other sys.11, WPC or Stern games (+/- cash depending on title & conditi...”
2023-01-04
Woodbury, CT
Trade
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 556 times

#26243 1 year ago
Quoted from BriPin:

“Just listed my Firepower in the marketplace.”
It looks like your rubbers around the 1-6 targets are caught on both of the center target’s switches.

Thanks for calling this out. Looks like this is not a normal Firepower. The center post is different and there is a switch behind the targets that I can’t see how it is triggered. Definitely different than other Firepower’s.

I posted pictures in the Firepower owners page.

#26244 1 year ago

I lowered this Zeke's peak to a reasonable price (I think) . Cash or trade for a pin. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/135479

#26245 1 year ago

Anyone doing a shipping delivery run up or down the 95 corridor?
I have a game go from Albany NY area to middle of NC off 95 and back or vice versa.

Anyone?

#26246 1 year ago

Have a pretty nice game show to sell or trade. $2450
Playfield is nice, cab is in good condition physically but the red is pretty much faded out.
Coin door could use a repaint, though if i have it much longer, i'll do it.
Led's, clear rubber, back glass is very good.
Rottendog Board.
I'm open to quite a few bally/williams games or some newish sterns.
If you have something newer and want to trade down i have a decent players NBA fastbreak i could add to the deal, which may be going on the chopping block soon anyway.
My wish list is up to date, but a deal wouldn't be restricted to it.
I'll donate if someone here takes it.

#26247 1 year ago
Quoted from Dwboca:

Anyone doing a shipping delivery run up or down the 95 corridor?
I have a game go from Albany NY area to middle of NC off 95 and back or vice versa.
Anyone?

There's a Fast Eddie thread that is talking about that same exact route.

#26248 1 year ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

Thanks

#26249 1 year ago

#26250 1 year ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

Unfortunately according to that thread, it sounds like fast Eddie got into a bit of an accident. He seems ok but the truck does not

There are 30,360 posts in this topic. You are on page 525 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/525?hl=dwboca and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.