IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,365 posts in this topic. You are on page 523 of 608.
#26101 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
As is - “Funhouse SAMPLE, w/ Pedretti 2.0 kit. Downsizing the collection continues…. I have this FH sample with the 2.0 kit. Game plays great in both modes. Rudy’s eyes work perfectly...”
2023-03-11
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
9,950 (OBO)
Archived after: 46 days
Viewed: 1132 times

#26102 1 year ago

Thank you for the suggestions. I will share them with my wife

#26103 1 year ago

Add for Groovy is posted.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale is a working and shopped out 1970 Gottlieb Groovy. It has all new rubbers and some LEDs. All plastics are in perfect shape. Drop targets, stand-up targets, and pop bumper ...”
2022-12-17
Merrimack, NH
620 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 348 times
Contributed to Pinside

Thanks for your interest.

Alberto

#26104 1 year ago

Selling the following

Laser Cue - nice shape, working $1500

Gottlieb 4 square - repainted cabinet, works great. Nice over all - $1100

Gottlieb pro football. $750, works. Average shape.

Take both EMs for a deal.

Ads coming

#26105 1 year ago

Wtb 10 foot skee or ice ball

#26106 1 year ago

Bk2k $3500 obo.
Open to trades

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Bk2k. Some wear on cabinet, small scratch on back glass. Plays great, snappy flippers. Upper flipper rebuilt 100%. Has original mylar and some bubbling around inserts. Tasteful led...”
2022-12-29
Queensbury, NY
Trade
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 905 times

#26107 1 year ago

Thinking of trading my HUO Metallica Premium Vault....
Has shaker, headphone setup and few other mods
Looking to see what's out there -

EHOH?
Batman 66?
KISS?
PM if you have something interesting in a premium

#26108 1 year ago

Trade a Mando Pro for AIQ pro if anyone is interested.
Maybe for something else, who knows

Edit* trade in progress. Thanks

#26109 1 year ago

Looking for Willie wonka. Have a few pins to trade. Near Bethany beach DE

#26113 1 year ago

Trades preferred but local cash deal is ok too.

Also listening on my Spider-Man Vault with colorDMD, art blades, and a few other upgrades (ad to follow)

#26114 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Here is what I believe to be the nicest Gottlieb Skyline left. Those that follow my posts know I don’t throw around the word gorgeous but this game deserves it. This has been in ...”
2023-01-30
Phoenixville, PA
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 718 times

Just listed this stunning piece.

#26115 1 year ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

I refuse to have a bookface account....

oh my god dude literally nobody cares whether you are or are not on Facebook.

Ad created for 4 Square.

Machine - For Sale
4 Square Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Project 4 Square that won't take much to get it up and running. Boots up and plays a game, but doesn't keep track of ball in play or most scoring too well. Needs a good shop. Cabin...”
2022-12-15
South Berwick, ME
Archived after: 67 days
Viewed: 407 times

Ad coming for Bonanza soon. $750.

#26116 1 year ago

Got a few games up for sale my nice Sega Harley Davidson $3900(OBO). Also, a project Disco Fever $650 and my working Masquerade $600.

Machine - For Sale
Masquerade Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice working Masquerade cabinet and play field are in great shape. The back glass has some some portion of the art missing and could be better. Game works fine, asking $600 thanks”
2022-12-05
New Brighton, PA
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 785 times
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Harley Davidson Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my Sega Harley Davidson which has been in my collection for a few years now. Hate to sell this game, but somethings got to go. Game is in very nice condition cabinet is per...”
2022-12-19
New Brighton, PA
3,900 (OBO)
Viewed: 188 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Disco Fever Archived
As is - “Project Disco Fever game lights up, but that's about it. Usually the displays will come on for a second when you turn it out but they go out. At least it shows that the displays ar...”
2022-12-19
New Brighton, PA
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 448 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26117 1 year ago

Selling the Hobbit Smaug I took in trade recently. Can't do trades on this one, already bought a SW Premium for the office - needed much shorter ball times for quick breaks

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Low play JJP Hobbit Smaug Edition up for sale in mint condition with some great upgrades. I took this as a trade a few months ago to bring to the office but the game times are way ...”
2023-01-30
Pittsford, NY
10,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 1059 times
Contributed to Pinside

not looking to ship this beast but happy to help pack/load and easy out

#26118 1 year ago

Hello all- anyone in MA or RI area have a #JP pro they are willing to part with - Thank you -Kevin

#26119 1 year ago
Quoted from ktcoady12:

Hello all- anyone in MA or RI area have a #JP pro they are willing to part with - Thank you -Kevin

There's one for sale on FB Marketplace NIB it's in RI.

#26120 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
GTB Pro-Football Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling a Gottlieb Pro football. Game works as it should. Backglass is pretty nice. Cabinet is average shape and show wear but solid. Game is in clean shape. Pinside average is $...”
2022-12-19
Phoenixville, PA
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 119 times
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling a pretty nice Gottlieb 4 Square. The game plays and works as it should. Pretty clean. The cabinet of this game was completed repainted and looks great. While its not the ex...”
2022-12-19
Phoenixville, PA
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 384 times
Contributed to Pinside

Just posted both. Both games work and are pretty clean. Buy both and Ill make you a great deal.

#26121 1 year ago

Selling my spot to buy a NIB Cactus Canyon SE+ from Flip Out Pinball. Shipping may vary from what they quoted me to MA. But they don't collect MA sales tax.

Machine - Pre-order Spot
Pre-order spot for a game (Personal only) - “Due to unforeseen financial circumstances, I need to sell my "place in line" to buy a NIB Cactus Canyon SE+ from Flip Out Pinball. I'm just looking to get most of my initial deposi...”
2023-01-28
Natick, MA
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 846 times

#26122 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Motordome Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “Player's condition Motordome. Playfield cleaned & all new rubbers installed. Has some LEDs. Missing Bally logo Decal on right side of cabinet other than that the cabinet is alr...”
2022-12-19
Huntington Station, NY
1,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 179 times
Contributed to Pinside

looking to trade up my motordome project

#26123 1 year ago

I'm selling some mods for JJP Guns N' Roses.

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Absolutely no damage except it needs 3M adhesive on the back for securing to your game. Even comes with the felt bag.”
2023-03-12
Boston, MA
Archived after: 64 days
Viewed: 760 times

Mod - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “Pretty much new looking except for a very small chip on one of the roses pointed out by the pen. Easy fix with some red nail polish/paint. Will also need new 3M adhesive to affix t...”
2023-03-12
Boston, MA
Archived after: 64 days
Viewed: 755 times

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Used but in very good condition. A must have mod in my opinion when I had my Guns N' Roses. Includes the wire cutters (only used to cut zip ties) and the keychain. Still has the bo...”
2022-12-18
Boston, MA
200 (OBO)
Viewed: 91 times

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Spinner Decals Archived
NOS (New Old Stock) - “Brand new record spinner decals for the spinning record. Includes: LIES CHINESE DEMOCRACY USE YOUR ILLUSION II USE YOUR ILLUSION I THE SPAGHETTI INCIDENT?”
2023-03-12
Boston, MA
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 619 times

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “Looks new however there is wear around where the barrel spring meets the base of the bullet and wear around the curved edges of the bullet. Aside from that it looks new. Comes with...”
2023-01-29
Boston, MA
100 (Firm)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 367 times

#26124 1 year ago

Anyone local looking for a deadpool topper for less than MSRP? Shoot me a pm if interested

#26125 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “AIQ up for grabs. No issues no errors no nicks scrape crack or uggos. Game was babied at PizzaJ in Providence and it’s still there now. We love this game but need to make room...”
2023-02-24
Providence, RI
Archived after: 89 days
Viewed: 564 times
AIQ for your Hot Wheels? Or GOT…TWD maybe.

#26126 1 year ago

F14 Tomcat to be ready this weekend. New beacons, new displays, new decals, sanded/replaced insert decals, new rubbers, new LEDs, cabinet's in good shape. 2500 with Rottendog MPU, 2300 without (original MPU has a sound issue, but I will have it fixed for the sale) Reach out if you're interested.

#26127 1 year ago

Going to be in collegeville/Allentown PA area this evening if anyone is looking for affordable pin transport up north.

Pm me

#26128 1 year ago

Price lowered. Need to move it before Bond LE arrives.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Machine is perfect, unboxed where is sits now. #405. No issues. Includes the house mod. Interested in cash or trades for later model HUO machines, Stern Premium or LE. No Ster...”
2022-12-20
Mount Olive Township, NJ
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 396 times

#26130 1 year ago

That’s obscene. Great game, I’d keep over Bond LE any day of the week.

Quoted from insight75:

Machine - For Sale

Halloween (Collectors Edition)

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Machine is perfect, unboxed where is sits now. #405. No issues. Includes the house mod. Interested in cash or trades for later model HUO machines, Stern Premium or LE. No Ster...”

5 hours ago

Mount Olive Township, NJ

insight75

#26131 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

That’s obscene. Great game, I’d keep over Bond LE any day of the week.

You need 2 of these. Come get it man.

I do like the game. Family isn't as in to it....

#26132 1 year ago

Looking to trade Mandalorian LE for Aerosmith prem/LE or Toy Story LE/CE. Also have a beautiful Quartette woodrail for $1400. Happy holidays.

#26133 1 year ago

If I had a second location I would absolutely consider it.

Quoted from insight75:

You need 2 of these. Come get it man.
I do like the game. Family isn't as in to it....

#26134 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

Ugh, if I wasn't about to drive halfway across the country, I would be all over this. Amazing deal.

Machine - For Sale

Halloween (Collectors Edition)

Pending

20 hours ago

Mount Olive Township, NJ

insight75

Pending

#26136 1 year ago
Quoted from qbass187:

nerdygrrl Halloween rules.

Yes it does, so someone buy mine! I am also open to trades.

#26137 1 year ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

F14 Tomcat to be ready this weekend. New beacons, new displays, new decals, sanded/replaced insert decals, new rubbers, new LEDs, cabinet's in good shape. 2500 with Rottendog MPU, 2300 without (original MPU has a sound issue, but I will have it fixed for the sale) Reach out if you're interested.

Nice!

#26138 1 year ago

Would also trade for a Toy Story 4 LE besides Wonka LE.

Thanks.

#26139 1 year ago

Have a Godzilla pro cabinet available shortly for $200, lower cab shell with decals, good shape

if interested pm me

#26140 1 year ago

have mando pro with mods, looking for hot wheels or something newer like that. lmk

#26141 1 year ago

A few games I’m considering trading or letting go.

Williams Indiana Jones
Cosmic gunfight
Funhouse

All are nice shape with leds and some mods. Funhouse has all new ramps and pinduino ramp kit installed. Looking for Godzilla prem/le, newer stern titles,

#26142 1 year ago

Avengers pro for trade.
What do you have?
( no em’s please).

#26143 1 year ago

Wanna do a triple trade? My AIQ for your AIQ for my buddies AIQ?

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “AIQ up for grabs. No issues no errors no nicks scrape crack or uggos. Game was babied at PizzaJ in Providence and it’s still there now. We love this game but need to make room...”
2023-02-24
Providence, RI
Archived after: 89 days
Viewed: 564 times

Quoted from Jiggly_Martian:

Avengers pro for trade.
What do you have?
( no em’s please).

#26144 1 year ago

Machine - For Trade
Shadow, The Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “One of the most beautiful Shadow machines I’ve ever seen or played very nice example. Playfield is near perfect cab has some dings scratches but solid. Plays 100% no issues! Has...”
2022-12-16
Woonsocket, RI
Trade
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 2031 times

Looking to trade for Deadpool, Godzilla, Maiden Pro possibly other DMD titles. Shadow plays & looks great!!

#26145 1 year ago

Selling 6ft mini skee ball project as is

Other - For Trade
“6ft mini skee ball machine as found. Built by Skee Ball Inc. Uses 2 1/4" mini wood skee balls. All 9 balls included. This machine has been sitting and needs some attention/ rest...”
2022-12-22
Walnutport, PA
Trade
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 339 times

Also have a few 10ft skee balls for sale. Will need some work but solid machines.

#26146 1 year ago

Need a last minute stocking stuffer? Potential buyer went dark, so I’ll offer the same deal

$10,000 cash or equivalent trade. Mainly interested in other Sterns +/- cash depending on title

#26148 1 year ago
Quoted from drummerdude:

Selling 6ft mini skee ball project as is

Other - For Trade

6ft skee ball machine

New ad!

“6ft mini skee ball machine as found. Built by Skee Ball Inc. Uses 2 1/4" mini wood skee balls. All 9 balls included. This machine has been sitting and needs some attention/ rest...”

13 hours ago

Walnutport, PA

drummerdude

Trade

Also have a few 10ft skee balls for sale. Will need some work but solid machines.

Any with hundred pockets in the corners?

#26149 1 year ago
Quoted from jcar302:

Any with hundred pockets in the corners?

This is the one I have, because the original skee ball were scarce. I’m very happy with it. I don’t know the seller but he’s in Branchville, NJ

https://ibb.co/MsqpLzW

#26150 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
King Pin project Archived
As is - “Gottlieb King Pin project. Not tested. Cabinet has scuffs, scratches and chips. Playfield is decent with limited wear. Targets will need to be replaced. Backglass is decent with a...”
2022-12-23
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
690 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 338 times

There are 30,365 posts in this topic. You are on page 523 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/523?hl=peruman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.