IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,361 posts in this topic. You are on page 521 of 608.
#26001 1 year ago
Quoted from jcar302:

I don't think anyone here was questioning his integrity.
More so acedanger suggesting that pictures weren't necessary based on the price.
Not sure i care which one of you guys it is, before i load my pockets with 6 grand in cash and drive to see someone i want to see pictures.

Exactly this.

#26002 1 year ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Exactly this.

No pics were needed initially it's a great deal IMO on a newer pin; but yes obviously once you REACH OUT with sincere interest I'm sure he could then provide you with an ample amount of beautiful sparkly images of said machine. Then you certainly can break open your adorable lil' pink piggy bank. Whining about the fact that there wasn't an ad or pics is like crying over warm flat spilled pissy Michelob.

I think it might be time to move on from the AS 2022 debacle (everything is going to be okaaaay)

#26003 1 year ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Mmmm, disagree. I think he’s clearly in front, Robert Butch is a healthy Second, you and I, a close third.
Well I know I’m in the top five anyways, or was at one point
I dunno, it’s been a shit ton of games, I’ll say that.

Yo, is everybody for getting eabundy? He's slowed down but back in the day that guy moved a lot too

#26004 1 year ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Yo, is everybody for getting eabundy? He's slowed down but back in the day that guy moved a lot too

Yeah he’s definitely top five in NE.

Still looking for hot wheels…

trades??

#26005 1 year ago

AS sold
Comet Sold
Wild fyre pending
Multicade on hold until tomorrow

Dr Dude 2700
Party zone 3750
Memory lane 1375
Bk2k 2850
Mata hari 1200
Close encounters 900
Ships ahoy 500
Jungle lord 1300
Pro football 400
Time warp 800

Offers? Package price? Throw me a number for everything and I'll deliver for free within 300 miles of hartford CT

#26006 1 year ago
Quoted from the96stang:

AS sold
Comet Sold
Wild fyre pending
Multicade on hold until tomorrow
Dr Dude 2700
Party zone 3750
Memory lane 1375
Bk2k 2850
Mata hari 1200
Close encounters 900
Ships ahoy 500
Jungle lord 1300
Pro football 400
Time warp 800
Offers? Package price? Throw me a number for everything and I'll deliver for free within 300 miles of hartford CT

I sent you a PM here and a msg on FB about Ship Ahoy a few weeks ago and I never got a response.

#26007 1 year ago
Quoted from BubbaK:

I sent you a PM here and a msg on FB about Ship Ahoy a few weeks ago and I never got a response.

I bet there’s someone here that will tell you, in addition to not needing pictures, you don’t need replies to your DMs or msgs either.

#26008 1 year ago

Mmmm, disagree. I think he’s clearly in front, Robert Butch is a healthy Second, you and I, a close third.
Well I know I’m in the top five anyways, or was at one point
I dunno, it’s been a shit ton of games, I’ll say that.

Sounds like I'm in good company!

Been selling a lot through Facebook and the Butch's Game Garage page. Here's a current list (to keep thread somewhat on-topic)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Pro

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles premium

Star Wars Pro

Star Wars Premium

The Mandalorian Pro

The Mandalorian Premium

Original Avengers Pro

Avengers Infinity Quest Pro

ACDC Luci Vault Premium

Guardians of the Galaxy Pro

Gun's N Roses Limited Edition with topper

Gun's N Roses Limited Edition without topper

The Amazing Spider-Man

Spider Man Vault

Star Trek Premium

Police Force

#26009 1 year ago

anybody looking for a pin to give to a relative, but doesn't want to give up a regular one - i have a home edition fireball for $500 in RI - i had a tech fix it years ago and have never used it. just takes up room and collects dust. thanks ed

#26010 1 year ago

I have a Golden Tee Fore (2005 version) which I am selling for $850. I am in Eastern Connecticut. PM me for details and I will donate to Pinside if sale comes through here.

No trades. I need the space for pins. You guys know the drill.

#26011 1 year ago

Buyer backed out on the restored Swords of Fury. $3750 now. Let's make this happen, listing in marketplace.

#26012 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I've had it for three years and enjoyed it but I need to make room for other pins so here's an opportunity to acquire a very rare and beautiful game. Looks and plays like new with...”
2022-12-04
Leominster, MA
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 522 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26013 1 year ago

Projects , Central Park and King pin.
Bottom line.. $1000 for both.
Come get ‘em in Bethlehem , PA 18020

#26014 1 year ago
Quoted from Jiggly_Martian:

Projects , Central Park and King pin.
Bottom line.. $1000 for both.
Come get ‘em in Bethlehem , PA 18020

Can you send me some pics of king pin?

#26015 1 year ago

Got a project space mission for sale $600

Machine - For Sale
Space Mission Archived
As is - “Selling a project space mission. All the rubbers are new except the flippers rubbers. Game just clicks when you hit the start got it to play a couple times by messing with the bonu...”
2022-12-04
New Brighton, PA
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 394 times

#26016 1 year ago

Going to be posting some playfields, and stuff
But for now if anyone is interested in a Star Wars Le topper new in box $2750

Added 16 months ago:

Gone

#26017 1 year ago

Revenge from mars container kit. New in box still have stickers from Wms on it. I opened it to see what’s inside.
My guess is that they shipped Rfm over seas as a kit to save taxes. Box says one of five, but the guy never got the other four and thought he bought a whole game back in 99. Sat in his closet at work till now.
Inside the box
-nos pin2k glass
-nos complete computer
-nos driver board
-nos plastic driver board cover
-nos wells gardner 19” monitor in the wells box
-nos coils for the entire playfield
-nos tinted precut plexi glass to work on game with glass out
Looking for
$2500 can ship box

My guess is the four missing boxes was the head, playfield, legs, and cabinet

#26018 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Star Wars Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Star Wars Data East Works and plays as it should 100%. Death Star fully operational! R2 works Game has : Pinsound , led’s, nice Mirrored back glass, mirror blades , factory Toppe...”
2022-11-17
Morrisville, PA
Archived after: 49 days
Viewed: 823 times
Machine - For Sale
Star Wars (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Star Wars Pro Pinball Machine by Stern. This is a very nice, clean, like new out of box condition home use only machine that has less than 250 plays at the time of writing this lis...”
2023-01-30
Morrisville, PA
6,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 1026 times

Just listed Starwars pro low play 250 lifetime plays.
Also have DE Starwars fs

#26019 1 year ago

Wtb skee ball still. 10 footer

#26020 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Halloween CE. The only issue is the wear on the powdercoat. When the new armor comes in, I’ll gladly meetup and give them to you. I am open to trades, Thanks!”
2023-02-25
York, ME
Archived after: 44 days
Viewed: 727 times

Someone buy my Halloween before the big code update and make me feel stupid for selling.

#26021 1 year ago

I am shocked that anyone would sell this right before a major update.

Quoted from Pinash:

Machine - For Sale

Halloween (Collectors Edition)

New ad!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Halloween CE. The only issue is the wear on the powdercoat. The machine is on Spooky’s list to get replaced, just now sure when. When they do come in, I’ll gladly meetup and gi...”

8 hours ago

York, ME

Pinash

Someone buy my Halloween before the big code update and make me feel stupid for selling.

#26022 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Space Mission Archived
As is - “Selling a project space mission. All the rubbers are new except the flippers rubbers. Game just clicks when you hit the start got it to play a couple times by messing with the bonu...”
2022-12-04
New Brighton, PA
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 394 times
Posting a few games up for sale, as I just picked up my 007. Asking $2300 (OBO) for Space Shuttle and $600 for a project Space Mission. I'll, also be posting my Stargate for sale as well thanks
Machine - For Sale
Space Shuttle Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Got a space shuttle up for sale $2200(OBO). Machine plays fine most of the GI has been converted to LEDS. Comes with an extra play field overlay and rocket ship.”
2022-12-05
New Brighton, PA
2,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 453 times

Added 16 months ago:

Decided to keep Stargate

#26023 1 year ago

Lowered to $6200.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “-Works 100% -Just cleaned and waxed. -Color DMD (LCD) -Lit Speakers with Acrylic inserts. (The light can be changed to any color you want) -Plastic Protectors Trades considered. ...”
2023-03-09
Victor, NY
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 1642 times

#26024 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I am shocked that anyone would sell this right before a major update.

You’d have to be pretty stupid. just kidding

#26025 1 year ago

Beautiful Fathom listed. Mostly interested in trades.

#26026 1 year ago
Quoted from gac:

You’d have to be pretty stupid. just kidding

Ok which one of you is going to come to my house and explain to my gf why we don’t actually need the space. And when you are done with that conversation, you can then negotiate with her to find an approved spot for the extra pin.

#26027 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinash:

Ok which one of you is going to come to my house and explain to my gf why we don’t actually need the space. And when you are done with that conversation, you can then negotiate with her to find an approved spot for the extra pin.

The extra pin goes in the kitchen on the side of fridge facing the doorway.
-Mike

P.S. Just trying to help.

#26028 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinash:

Girlfriends love pinball in the house so much!

that’s why most of mine are in the garage.

#26029 1 year ago

that’s why most of mine are in the garage.

Girlfriends or pins?

#26030 1 year ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Girlfriends or pins?

Girlfriends. But only then it's "play time".

#26031 1 year ago

Price lowered to $6,700. I want this gone by the end of this week. Pretty insane price when newer games are going for $7k+

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Routed - fresh off route - “Original owner of this game. Many games played on it however I personally took care of this game and waxed it regularly so it remains looking great. This game is affected by playfi...”
2022-11-01
Salem, NH
6,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 39 days
Viewed: 839 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26032 1 year ago

That is a hell of a deal for a great game, and with the money you are saving you can order a new playfield from JJP as a spare if you are that worried. If I didn’t have an LE I’d be all over this.

#26033 1 year ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

The extra pin goes in the kitchen on the side of fridge facing the doorway.
-Mike
P.S. Just trying to help.

This makes a lot of sense. Great suggestion!

#26034 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinash:

Dining rooms are the biggest wastes of space. You use the room like once a year. Get that enormous furniture out of there and fill it with not just one pin but several.

#26035 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinash:

Huh.. It is much easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission...

#26036 1 year ago

Nice Doctor Who for sale or trade. Open to trades and can add cash or take cash on top of a lesser pin. Mostly looking for dmd.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/147106

#26037 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “AIQ up for grabs. No issues no errors no nicks scrape crack or uggos. Game was babied at PizzaJ in Providence and it’s still there now. We love this game but need to make room...”
2023-02-24
Providence, RI
Archived after: 89 days
Viewed: 564 times
AIQ is moving on to make room for new blood.

#26038 1 year ago

Playfields make me a offer on any of them. Pick up preferred. They are new in boxes.
Stern Batman dark knight
Stern Transformers Le
Stern Avatar
Stern Spider-Man original
Stern Iron man
Wms Scared stiff (clear coated but two scratched inserts
CPR Whirlwind nib

#26039 1 year ago

special second Tuesday after Black Friday discount- who wants an AIQ premium for $7800

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Excellent HUO Avengers Infinity Quest premium - I am the first and only owner, with 605 plays. No problems at all with this game. Disc, saucer, and Captain Marvel ramp all work jus...”
11 months ago
Arlington, MA
Expired!

#26040 1 year ago

Got a little sidetracked recently with the holiday followed by every flu/strep variant seeming to find its way home, but I’ve got some time off coming up and still looking to trade

Ideally looking for Stern titles…top of wishlist are BM66, Metallica Pro

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “For sale or trade Game of Thrones Limited edition in perfect shape, game plays flawlessly - Color DMD (LCD) - LED Speaker lights - Laser cut speaker logos - Stern art side blade...”
2022-11-19
Medford, NJ
10,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 1034 times

#26041 1 year ago

Bally Wizard. Lowered for quick sale. 2k. Pics on marketplace.

#26042 1 year ago

Hello pinheads - considering listing my 1978 Bally Strikes and Spares located in central NJ (the one with the hot redhead on it). Has full set of brand new Alltek boards (will include previous boards too), set of brand new displays, cabinet touched up and cleared and presents very well 8.5/10, only few minor scrapes in corners of back glass. Playfield had wear, but cleaned, touched up, cleared, and waxed - looks way above average now. Shooter lane looks sharp. 8+/10.

Reach out if you may be interested.

#26043 1 year ago

Had a buyer for about 6 games bail on me. Such is life.

Dr Dude 2700
Memory lane 1375
Bk2k 2850
Mata hari 1200
Ships ahoy 500
Jungle lord 1300
Pro football 400
Time warp 800
Prime arcades simpsons multicade 1800
Laser war 1400

#26044 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Selling my HUO low play (500 lifetime) mint condition Attack From Mars Special Edition remake. This game is from the superior later build (7/2020) and plays flawlessly. Mods includ...”
2022-11-16
Reading, MA
12,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 496 times
Contributed to Pinside

Still have this hotness. Open to cash offers or a trade + cash of some kind. Interested in:

Munsters pro
Beatles Gold
Star Trek pro
KISS pro
Sopranos
Pabst Blue Ribbon
Sharkey's Shootout

#26045 1 year ago

Bram Stoker's up for sale..

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Williams Bram Stokers Dracula pinball machine. See it at the Rochester Pinball Collective in East Rochester, NY. Game works fully, including mist multiball. New plastic set has bee...”
2022-12-08
East Rochester, NY
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 636 times
Contributed to Pinside

May be placing an add for Halloween CE / butter cab, this weekend as well..

#26046 1 year ago

Police force buyer never showed, back up for sale.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Police Force Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Located in Hellertown PA 18055 Price is $2200 Up for sale is a Williams Police Force pinball machine. Game is in decent shape but needs to be gone through. Still has incandescen...”
2022-12-01
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 315 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26047 1 year ago

Loaded JP Premium in Springfield, VA. Happy to ship or meet within a reasonable distance.

#26048 1 year ago

Ad for my nice AC/DC Pro with mods is up. I added some pics I had handy. I'm happy to take/send more if desired, just message me.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling a nice original AC/DC Pro with a bunch of mods. Game is in great shape, plays well, no issues. - Premium Train - Train track mod - Cannon mod - Lighting Bolt mod - Sign m...”
2022-12-09
Merrimack, NH
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 215 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26049 1 year ago

Looking to possibly trade for a Rush LE:
I have a super nice Funhouse with a clearcoated mirco playfield, new cabinet decals, also clearcoated, new pinscore display, flipper fidelity speakers, mirror blades with pingraffix decals cut out over them, custom painted Rudy, blue powder coat on all armor, legs, coin door, and satin red powder on ball guides.
Balloon shooter rods, led pop bumper caps, led inserts and g.i.,zinc plated scoops, led lasercut ticket topper. Game plays perfectly. Located on North Jersey.

#26050 1 year ago

A pending trade for my Halloween CE fell through due to issues with the other party's game. I noticed I forgot to include my Halloween has an upgraded ips panel which I added to the description, up for grabs again!

Have a great day!

There are 30,361 posts in this topic. You are on page 521 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/521?hl=bubbak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.