IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,330 posts in this topic. You are on page 520 of 607.
#25951 1 year ago

Now .. I need to make room before Tuesday and Thursday .. 2 "new to me" pins coming in!!

$400 price drop! .. was asking $4300, but if you can get it before Thursday, $3900.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice player's condition, The Getaway: HS2. Plays 100%, fully shopped with Comet LED's (all white, not color matched.) The worst part is the left side of the cabinet which has extr...”
2022-12-16
Cortland, NY
3,950 (OBO)
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 1657 times

#25952 1 year ago

Thinking of listing my HUO GOTG PRO for trade looking to use it towards a Halloween or a TOY STORY 4. Lmk if you have one and might want to trade

#25953 1 year ago

$2100 Escape From the Lost World anyone? I need to find a little time to take pics and put up an ad. Hit me up in the interim if interested.

#25954 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Doctor Who Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Dr who. Playfield was removed and clear coated, then reinstalled with new ramps and parts. Color Dmd, moving topper, original artwork still on cabinet. Pinball pro upgraded speaker...”
2022-11-28
Milton, MA
5,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 322 times
Contributed to Pinside

#25955 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
The Sopranos Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Sopranos is unshopped off route. The Dmd needs to be replaced, there’s one burnt bad coil that lifts the safe open. Everything else works. Needs to be shopped.”
2022-11-29
Norwood, MA
6,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 188 times

#25956 1 year ago

Independence Day in Philadelphia up for sale...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-independence-day-23

#25957 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Routed - fresh off route - “T3. Plays blind. Everything works but there’s no sound and nothing on the Dmd. Mpu needs repair. Needs to be shopped”
2022-11-29
Milton, MA
3,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 165 times

#25958 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:

$2100 Escape From the Lost World anyone? I need to find a little time to take pics and put up an ad. Hit me up in the interim if interested.

I'm wondering if selling my AC/DC Pro with a bunch of mods or nice TSPP would be easier

#25959 1 year ago

Ugh. Deleted.

#25960 1 year ago

Selling a project Jokerz for my buddy who is not on pinside. Game will definitely need a new CPU he is looking to get $1400(OBO) thanks

Machine - For Sale
Jokerz! Archived
Functional - needs major work - “Selling this machine for my friend who dropped the machine at my place. I'm pretty sure the game will need a new CPU board. Current one has a lot of acid, when he first dropped the...”
2022-11-29
New Brighton, PA
1,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 401 times

#25961 1 year ago

Big price drop on Flash Gordon after a week. Super duper nice example.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “Video tour and gameplay inside. Amazing condition Flash Gordon with clear coated overlay playfield, fresh cabinet paint job, LEDs, new boards, and topper. Game is an absolute butt ...”
2022-11-21
Crofton, MD
3,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 1232 times
Contributed to Pinside

#25962 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Cowabunga!!! For your consideration is a documented HUO TMNT LE with Stern topper and shooter rod. Also added Mezel goo canisters on the flashers. Game is in pristine condition and...”
2022-11-29
Monroe Township, NJ
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 312 times
Contributed to Pinside

Looking for a trade towards an original MM (high quality/restored) or MMr (any trim) plus cash as appropriate. Or local cash. Still loving and not in a rush. Thanks for looking!

#25963 1 year ago

Mulling over a NIB CCr SE trade for a NIB Avengers: IQ Premium if anyone has one. Thanks!

#25964 1 year ago

Hey all - still one more pin to change out. Will most likely be listing my HUO Elvira's House of Horrors with factory topper, factory shooter rod, upgraded 5.25" kickers, JBL woofer, amp, medisynl mods, etc... Game plays flawlessly located in central NJ first floor.

Interested in trades or cash sale - looking for minty examples of Addams, Godzilla Premium/LE, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica only.

#25965 1 year ago

Bally Wizard for Sale - $2400 obo - easy ground level load. Shopped with all new #47 bulbs installed. Plays great. Pics on marketplace

#25966 1 year ago

Putting my Stern Lightning up for sale asking $2400 (OBO) thanks

Machine - For Sale
Lightning Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Pretty fun machine in fine working order. Play field has some wear spots around inserts can be seen in pictures. Cabinet is in decent condition, so is the backglass. Game, also has...”
2022-11-30
New Brighton, PA
2,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 443 times

#25968 1 year ago

Dr Dude 2700
Bk2k 2900
Aerosmith 5900
Memory lane 1400

#25969 1 year ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Aerosmith 5900

Would you send some pictures, please?

#25970 1 year ago

Relisting after a localish deal fell through.

Anybody interested in a really nice sys80 The Games? Pretty much everything has been gone over, reflowed, rebuilt, repinned, EXCEPT the big interconnect harness; THE only issue I can tell that the machine has is that the 5 various dead bumpers around the play field don’t score 10 points when triggered by hand, and the pops don’t score points when triggered. The associated switches are all in the same row, so I’m nearly positive it just needs a repinning of that single wire. I could jumper it to verify for a prospective buyer, I’m just out of room at this point.

You could play it just as it sits, and probably never even notice. Everything else functions perfectly, including the rebuilt varitarget. Flippers are strong and so are the pops. Displays are bright; cabinet, play field, and back glass are very nice, and it also has a brand new rottendog mpu. It plays fast!

If you like a unique layout with pretty interesting rules, this is right up your alley. Would also make a great first pin/xmas gift!

$1200 takes it.

#25971 1 year ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Dr Dude 2700
Bk2k 2900
Aerosmith 5900
Memory lane 1400

Aerosmith will last 5 min

#25972 1 year ago
Quoted from AntennaMan:

Would you send some pictures, please?

No pics needed 5900 nuff said...

#25973 1 year ago
Quoted from acedanger:

It's in nice shape. 780 plays or so.

Also have an awesome multicade. Plays 3000 games. 1900

And party zone 3800.

#25974 1 year ago

And wild fyre for 900
And Mata hari for 1100
And close encounters for 800
And Comet for 1200

#25975 1 year ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Aerosmith will last 5 min

Indeed. It's a great shooter with approachable rules and a mech that everyone wants to see "do the thing." Guests love it.

#25976 1 year ago
Quoted from scootss:

Indeed. It's a great shooter with approachable rules and a mech that everyone wants to see "do the thing." Guests love it.

I had one when they came out and the trunk mech was very unreliable, after replacing 3 node boards i sold it, ive seen two more recently, same problem, optos in trunk not reading due to node board failure. Its a shame, because when that games working 100% its a very fun game, it never worked right more than 30-40 plays till the next issue with the node board would pop up.

#25977 1 year ago

Finally getting a chance to work on and sell some games. Life is more chaotic than pinball, who woulda thunk?

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Bring The Addams Family Home For The Holidays! This is a nice player's condition Addams Family with an LCD ColorDMD. I purchased it from a vendor several years ago and finally was...”
2022-12-01
Syracuse, NY
12,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 575 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Make Every Meal A Pinball Party On This Cocktail Table! If you've ever wanted a cocktail table pin, look no further. I'm selling my Allied Leisure Take Five machine. It has been r...”
2023-01-13
Syracuse, NY
1,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 456 times

Next up: Gottlieb Solar City, Recel Top Speed, Stern Harley Davidson 3rd Edition, and Bally Xenon.

#25978 1 year ago
Quoted from acedanger:

I mean this respectfully (and no disrespect to the seller), but to your point... $5900 w/ no pics, for an AS Pro? Seriously???

Condition is king, and the market is baby poo soft. Two things that I think are being overlooked. Sure 1-2 years ago when you couldn't get a damn thing, every sub-$6K Stern was a 1-day sale. But AS is one of the oldest LCD era games, is just a slightly improved version of KISS, and has the same bare bones Lonnie code. AS was also unlucky enough to launch in the middle of the Venn diagram of "ghosting inserts" and "splitting cabinets" issues. I've seen many AS Pros on location with one or both issues, usually enough to be deemed severe.

Meanwhile over the past few months I had a fully functioning System 11 here (RK) that I dropped in price everyday until it was basically stupid for people to overlook (and when I hit a certain threshold, my inbox was flooded). I also sat on a MINT Elwin game (AIQ).

I had a ton of pics of said pearly Elwin game here, and a description that is 3x long as this giant rant to illustrate how clean it was, but no one bit (yet like a new puppy, Elwin apparently can do no wrong here!). So I said F-it, and sold a mint Elwin pin to my friend at a price that got rid of it immediately.

So an AS Pro with NO DESCRIPTION OR PICS to its' condition, which IMHO is far inferior to AIQ in layout, BoM, rules, and build quality, is a "no pics needed" buy for you at $5900? Again, no disrespect to the seller of AS. But for that game, and the fact that games aren't moving as much as they used to, I'd certainly ask for pics at a bare minimum... or perhaps I'm wrong and while I crushed another Pats pregame beer, someone bought this blindly because I'm a total moron.

#25979 1 year ago

Plus I was looking to possibly trade Brian his AS for my Stern Spider-Man with Leds, OCD Board, ColorDMD, lighted trough and flipper buttons, shaker motor, under cab lighting, pinblades(some tears), lighted speaker grills, Titan rubbers and was trying to get an if it was a fair deal or not.

#25980 1 year ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

I mean this respectfully (and no disrespect to the seller), but to your point... $5900 w/ no pics, for an AS Pro? Seriously???
Condition is king, and the market is baby poo soft. Two things that I think are being overlooked. Sure 1-2 years ago when you couldn't get a damn thing, every sub-$6K Stern was a 1-day sale. But AS is one of the oldest LCD era games, is just a slightly improved version of KISS, and has the same bare bones Lonnie code. AS was also unlucky enough to launch in the middle of the Venn diagram of "ghosting inserts" and "splitting cabinets" issues. I've seen many AS Pros on location with one or both issues, usually enough to be deemed severe.
Meanwhile over the past few months I had a fully functioning System 11 here (RK) that I dropped in price everyday until it was basically stupid for people to overlook (and when I hit a certain threshold, my inbox was flooded). I also sat on a MINT Elwin game (AIQ).
I had a ton of pics of said pearly Elwin game here, and a description that is 3x long as this giant rant to illustrate how clean it was, but no one bit (yet like a new puppy, Elwin apparently can do no wrong here!). So I said F-it, and sold a mint Elwin pin to my friend at a price that got rid of it immediately.
So an AS Pro with NO DESCRIPTION OR PICS to its' condition, which IMHO is far inferior to AIQ in layout, BoM, rules, and build quality, is a "no pics needed" buy for you at $5900? Again, no disrespect to the seller of AS. But for that game, and the fact that games aren't moving as much as they used to, I'd certainly ask for pics at a bare minimum... or perhaps I'm wrong and while I crushed another Pats pregame beer, someone bought this blindly because I'm a total moron.

AS isn't a game that I would want personally.

I simply meant that 5900 for it could potentially be a decent deal nowadays can't really or nor do I want to comment on whether the market is soft or not. AntennaMan just reach out/DM him; but unfortunately this thread no longer allows for images. (Seller should make an Ad; but I'm sure it's close to sold; he's a well established/trusted member of this community.)

(Shameless Plug) BTW my Beautiful Shadow is still up for trade for GZ Pro or Maiden pro plus cash your way. (Also, have a full set of Mando-pro ramps...

#25981 1 year ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Go Bills

#25982 1 year ago

Go Pats!… but because I’m a realist, and I like money, I may or may not have taken a parlay on Bills -3.5, and the over 43.5. But still, go Pats!!!

#25984 1 year ago

Selling some arcades: 2player Ivan Stewart with track pack, Arcade Legends Ultracade with 200 plus games, and 720. Posted on craigslist and facebook marketplace.

#25985 1 year ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

So an AS Pro with NO DESCRIPTION OR PICS to its' condition, which IMHO is far inferior to AIQ in layout, BoM, rules, and build quality

Respectfully disagree. AS is much more fun than AIQ. I’ve had both in my house, and I’d pick AS (which I still own), every time.

#25986 1 year ago

I purchased a NIB AS and have no plans selling it. It's a fun pin with a simple rule set.

#25987 1 year ago
Quoted from acedanger:

AS isn't a game that I would want personally.
AntennaMan just reach out/DM

Been there, done that the first time he mentioned it a week ago. Even hit him up on messenger. Figured because he’s such a prolific trader, he probably missed my messages, so when he mentioned it again to today, here we are. He sent pictures before this brouhaha started, on messenger earlier today.

#25988 1 year ago

Any one interested in a trade for my HUO AIQ prem?

#25989 1 year ago

Looking to get any version of Halloween or a Toy Story le. I have a GOTG pro HUO for trade but maybe open to trading others in my collection as well

#25990 1 year ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Lol, wut?

My brain hurts. No offense to either party.

BB is a good dude, and has probably hooked up more people with their first machine than anybody else in the entire northeast section of this entire country in the last 10 years…to each their own! YMMV!

#25991 1 year ago

Added a few trade options here and would consider other wishlist titles in great condition. Thanks team!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Maximum effort! For your consideration is this 2022 late run DP Premium with Stern topper, Stern shooter rod, Stern art blades, Shaker Motor, Insider Connect, Speaker Lights and c...”
2023-02-12
Monroe Township, NJ
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 1311 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Cowabunga!!! For your consideration is a documented HUO TMNT LE with Stern topper and shooter rod. Also added Mezel goo canisters on the flashers. Game is in pristine condition and...”
2022-11-29
Monroe Township, NJ
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 312 times
Contributed to Pinside

#25992 1 year ago

What a great game Anyone see Mac Jones use the F bomb saying he wanted to throw the ball more? ... Oh yeah. Looking for a JP pro.....Have a beautiful loaded Houdini with every upgrade could trade. Have some cash offers to ship but hoping for a trade or local sale first.

#25993 1 year ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

What a great game Anyone see Mac Jones use the F bomb saying he wanted to throw the ball more? ... Oh yeah. Looking for a JP pro.....Have a beautiful loaded Houdini with every upgrade could trade. Have some cash offers to ship but hoping for a trade or local sale first.

I downvoted you just because you're a Bills fan and the Pats lost.

#25994 1 year ago

Final price drop on Flash Gordon (Clearcoat, new boards, ramps, stencils, leds). Now $3200 firm (down from 5k).

Casually seeking temporary trade partners on my bad cats- Whirlwind, South Park, Swords of Fury, Baywatch.

#25995 1 year ago

Price drop on Black Knight.
Make me a cash or trade offer…!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Pristine Black Knight SoR with Topper and Shooter Rod and Shaker motor. Potentially open to trades. Interested in AFM, Toy Story or possibly others DMD or later. Under 700 plays. ...”
2022-11-23
Watertown, MA
12,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 502 times
Contributed to Pinside

#25996 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Seawitch Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling a very nice Seawitch in great condition. Has an incredibly nice original playfield. Beautiful new backglass. New rubbers, New drops, new mechs, rebuilt strong and snappy fl...”
2022-11-16
Watertown, MA
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 292 times

Hey All- posting this here as I just reduced the price. Let me know if you have any interest.

#25997 1 year ago

Anyone looking to sell their P3 with the Heist module?

#25998 1 year ago
Quoted from Grandnational007:

Lol, wut?
My brain hurts. No offense to either party.
BB is a good dude, and has probably hooked up more people with their first machine than anybody else in the entire northeast section of this entire country in the last 10 years…to each their own! YMMV!

BB is a really good dude, past ten years in pins would still be me though

#25999 1 year ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

BB is a really good dude, past ten years in pins would still be me though

Mmmm, disagree. I think he’s clearly in front, Robert Butch is a healthy Second, you and I, a close third.

Well I know I’m in the top five anyways, or was at one point
I dunno, it’s been a shit ton of games, I’ll say that.

#26000 1 year ago

I don't think anyone here was questioning his integrity.

More so acedanger suggesting that pictures weren't necessary based on the price.

Not sure i care which one of you guys it is, before i load my pockets with 6 grand in cash and drive to see someone i want to see pictures.

There are 30,330 posts in this topic. You are on page 520 of 607.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/520?hl=antennaman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.