IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,386 posts in this topic. You are on page 52 of 608.
#2551 8 years ago

Pics of my DM

DSC_0560.jpgDSC_0560.jpg

DSC_0559.jpgDSC_0559.jpg

DSC_0558.jpgDSC_0558.jpg

DSC_0561.jpgDSC_0561.jpg

DSC_0562.jpgDSC_0562.jpg

DSC_0563.jpgDSC_0563.jpg

DSC_0564.jpgDSC_0564.jpg

#2552 8 years ago

Pics of my DM // Error: Image 450683 not found //// Error: Image 450682 not found //// Error: Image 450681 not found //// Error: Image 450680 not found //// Error: Image 450677 not found //// Error: Image 450678 not found //// Error: Image 450679 not found //

#2553 8 years ago

I wish they had a good alt. translight for DM

#2554 8 years ago

She is a beauty!

#2555 8 years ago

No raised inserts/cracked plastics or wear... PM if interested in trading and such.

#2557 8 years ago

Clearly Tax had a drink too many last night. He ALMOST thought about selling a game.

#2558 8 years ago

Put my BSD back up for sale. $2800 obro.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/24807

#2559 8 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Williams Smarty EM needs a cleanup and rubbers. Right flipper chatters, all other switches work. Details and pics in marketplace add $350 obo just want it out, need the space.
Also still have WCS and BH to trade or sell $2200 each

Smarty bump $350

#2560 8 years ago

Just put a extremely nice Theatre of Magic up in the marketplace for sale or trade. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/24902

#2561 8 years ago

Bump for Butch's TOM that he listed. I saw this game personally at his house, and it is an excellent example. Pin is definitely as described, and would be a great addition to any line up. GLWS.

#2562 8 years ago

nice BAD CATS in marketplace https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/24759 $3500

#2563 8 years ago

Might be interested in selling my Dirty Harry (DH), LEDs in PF, Incredibly clean inside and out, just shopped, all plastics intact, new magnet core, 9.7 out of 10 overall (small chips in cabinet as per usual). Offers. (I'm in NNJ)

#2564 8 years ago

Nice? You may wanna include pics of the horrid pf touch ups on it to justify commanding a $3250.00 pricetag.

#2565 8 years ago

For that price, I assume the games has a new CPR playfield and decals. Does the game have that? Hope the PF looks great. Good luck

#2566 8 years ago

There's nothing wrong with giving yourself a little wiggle room, but I think that Bad Cats price is going to scare away anyone with interest.

#2567 8 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

There's nothing wrong with giving yourself a little wiggle room, but I think that Bad Cats price is going to scare away anyone with interest.

Agreed.

For that price, you'd think a cpr pf was installed. The cab looks nice enough, but the pf is a mess.

I also find it odd that there is zero mention of the touch ups on the listing. That's something that should be stated in the description.. Kinda important.

#2568 8 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Agreed.

For that price, you'd think a cpr pf was installed. The cab looks nice enough, but the pf is a mess.

I got mine for $2,350 and it has a new CPR playfield, new display, new plastics, and new decals. Everything was tumbled, polished and outfitted with new rubbers and super bands. It looks brand new except for a tiny imperfection at the corner of the back glass. The ramps are even in great shape.

#2569 8 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

I got mine for $2,350 and it has a new CPR playfield, new display, new plastics, and new decals. Everything was tumbled, polished and outfitted with new rubbers and super bands. It looks brand new except for a tiny imperfection at the corner of the back glass. The ramps are even in great shape.

That's more the pricing I'd think the pin was worth.

When you wanna sell, let me know! Also looking to trade my flintstones and/or time machine

#2570 8 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

When you wanna sell, let me know! Also looking to trade my Flintstones and/or Time Machine

I get first dibs on it!

#2571 8 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

That's more the pricing I'd think the pin was worth.

When you wanna sell, let me know!

dmacy asked for a buyback opportunity when he sold it to me, so I would have to give him first dibs. Although, I highly doubt my wife would ever let me sell it. She loves that thing.

But, if I decide to sell and dmacy doesn't want it, I'll definitely let you know.

#2572 8 years ago

Get outta here Macy!!! lol

Thanks Spyder.

#2573 8 years ago

I have a Bally Theatre of Magic for Sale in Shickshinny, PA 18655. Great working condition, fully upgraded to LED, playfield waxed, and new legs installed. Asking $5800.

140_9361.jpg140_9361.jpg

140_9364.jpg140_9364.jpg

140_9367.jpg140_9367.jpg

140_9368.jpg140_9368.jpg

140_9362.jpg140_9362.jpg

140_9369.jpg140_9369.jpg

140_9370.jpg140_9370.jpg

140_9373.jpg140_9373.jpg

#2574 8 years ago

When people say, 'Upgraded to LED', does that mean that they put in an LED OCD board, too, so that the inserts don't have the instant-on and instant-off?

#2575 8 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

When people say, 'Upgraded to LED', does that mean that they put in an LED OCD board, too, so that the inserts don't have the instant-on and instant-off?

Not usually. Most people mean they swapped out the incadescent bulbs for LED bulbs. LED OCD is very uncommon (but cool!) so most people outline that in the ad.

#2576 8 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

Not usually. Most people mean they swapped out the incadescent bulbs for LED bulbs. LED OCD is very uncommon (but cool!) so most people outline that in the ad.

It's common in my machines.

#2577 8 years ago

Helps the LEDs get to just the right shade of Teal.

#2578 8 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Helps the LEDs get to just the right shade of Teal.

Wait...a...second! Are you really Yzfguy???

#2579 8 years ago

LMAO

#2580 8 years ago

Nice looking TOM, but......I gotta know, what's up with this? Saturday nights must be fun at your place.

whatthehell.jpgwhatthehell.jpg

#2581 8 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

Huh. I wonder if poeple will then take $ off the price if I ask them to strip all the LEDs.

Quoted from jibmums:

Nice looking TOM, but......I gotta know, what's up with this? Saturday nights must be fun at your place.

whatthehell.jpg

A vibrator is used in rail cars to get the last of the dust or highly-compated material out of hoppers.

..Somehow, i don't think that's what that sign is for, though.

#2582 8 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

whatthehell.jpg

Who did he marry? The 50 ft. woman???

#2583 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Who did he marry? The 50 ft. woman???

I really laughed out loud at that!

#2584 8 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

whatthehell.jpg

I feel like an ass because I was looking at the demo man locked in the shed.

#2585 8 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Huh. I wonder if poeple will then take $ off the price if I ask them to strip all the LEDs.

I'd take the $ off the price, but I'd add labor cost

#2586 8 years ago

The vibrator adds a nice touch. It's a coin op 6 foot tall vibrating foot massager.

#2587 8 years ago

Back to pinball.. Price reduction on my SP for sale. $2,300.00 https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-south-park

#2588 8 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

whatthehell.jpg

holy f_ck good catch dude...

#2589 8 years ago

First Theatre of Magic with a Shaker I've ever seen!

#2590 8 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Agreed.
I also find it odd that there is zero mention of the touch ups on the listing. That's something that should be stated in the description.. Kinda important.

What's with the hostility, ball busting and raining on someone's listing or sale? I've been to freddy's gameroom and have done deals with him, and his Bad Cats is in excellent condition. I inquired about that the BC without even knowing him well, and he was apt to point out any imperfection the game may have had, even though I was there to look at another pin. The PF is not "a mess" at all. Has a few very minor touch ups, but done well. His BC looks great, is clean as hell, has a NOS BG and he takes care of his games. Many nice games in his collection. The price is whatever he lists it at...we all list games slightly high to gain wiggle room, and we all end up selling some games for less than what we list them for. Bump for a nice game, no matter what price he gets for it. GLWS.

#2591 8 years ago

Hmm not sure where you're getting "hostility" and "ball busting" from.

That pf is indeed a mess. I've seen close ups. It's worn out, has a ton of ball swirling, and has a lot of bad looking touch ups.

It's no where near "excellent" condition. That's just plain a lie on your end and his.

Maybe you can convince him to take actual close ups of the pf and touch ups on it and the cab.

"Excellent" condition?!!! You've gotta be kidding me.

#2592 8 years ago

Calling me a liar? I don't even know you, and you don't know me. How rude. This is a DD I bought for parts previously, and this PF was "a mess".

image.jpgimage.jpg

Let's keep this thread open for sales, and not bashing what people have listed. If someone is intentionally misrepresenting something, I would have a problem with that, as I'm sure you and other Pinsiders would. I don't think he did that. Potential buyers can look at the game or request additional photos and make their own decision.

#2593 8 years ago

We are not ball bashing, this is a discussion of why this game is obscenely priced. There is a lot more than wiggle room there. We are supposed to be hobbyists helping each other out. Sellers are certainly entitled to set a price anywhere they want, but face it - if it seems unreasonable they will get called out.

#2594 8 years ago

Slow down killer.

I saw pics of the pf after hearing over and over how spectacular conditioned this thing was in. Nothing was mentioned about touch ups until I brought it up after hearing from another on pinside about them.
Only then after I inquired about possible touch ups did seller tell me about them and send pics of them, which are indeed bad. They aren't small or well done by any means. The pf is also very worn out. How can you say other wise? I've seen many pics. It's all subjective I guess.

Then he tried to compare his pricing with that of eBay. We all know about eBay pricing.

If you want the pm''s he sent, I'll send them to you.

This thing is no where near 3250. Even with "wiggle room". That price, given its condition is laughable. Very much so.

#2595 8 years ago

Oh, thank goodness.....drama has even found it's way into this thread. I knew something was missing!

#2596 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Oh, thank goodness.....drama has even found it's way into this thread. I knew something was missing!

Cat Fight!!!!!

#2597 8 years ago

This turned into a SF Congo sale thread.

If this keeps up we may need to abandon a N.E. (North East) thread and go N.E. (New England) .

Sounds like the dead horse is beaten. Or should I say Cat.

#2598 8 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Slow down killer.
I saw pics of the pf after hearing over and over how spectacular conditioned this thing was in. Nothing was mentioned about touch ups until I brought it up after hearing from another on pinside about them.
Only then after I inquired about possible touch ups did seller tell me about them and send pics of them, which are indeed bad. They aren't small or well done by any means. The pf is also very worn out. How can you say other wise? I've seen many pics. It's all subjective I guess.
Then he tried to compare his pricing with that of eBay. We all know about eBay pricing.
If you want the pm''s he sent, I'll send them to you.
This thing is no where near 3250. Even with "wiggle room". That price, given its condition is laughable. Very much so.

I believe its the same guy selling a 2800 faded jm and offered his congo for 4600 to me when I was looking also . Now this very pricy bad cats I believe he sld just go to ebay bc these discussions will happen with these kind of prices.

#2599 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I believe its the same guy selling a 2800 faded jm and offered his congo for 4600 to me when I was looking also . Now this very pricy Bad Cats I believe he sld just go to ebay bc these discussions will happen with these kind of prices.

This is also the same guy who repeatedly s$its in other peoples forsale threads. Karma is a bitch Fred.

#2600 8 years ago

Seems like a good cpr candidate if you can find one.

There are 30,386 posts in this topic. You are on page 52 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/52 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.