IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 518 of 608.
#25851 1 year ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Looking to buy a Weird Al standard edition. Checkingto see if anyone has one in hand they want to let go before i decideto buy a spot thanks

Machine - Wanted

Wanted: Weird Al's Museum of Natural Hilarity

New ad!

Wanted! - “Looking for a Weird AL Standard edition. I'm not the pre order type of a guy so hoping to find one in hand. Mainly looking to buy outright thanks.”

4 hours ago

Chippewa, PA

Coolpinballdino

Wanted

Maybe try calling pinball gallery. They're a dealer

#25852 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Superman Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Putting my crisp Atari Superman up for sale. I’ve owned this game for 8 years, and a lot of work has gone into this one. Most of it recently. Game plays perfectly and 100%. MPU ...”
2022-11-16
Langhorne, PA
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 834 times

#25853 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Hurricane Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Protected by clowns!! Hurricane I grabbed a short while ago, don’t have space for it. Bought in two other games since I picked this up. Game plays 100% and fast. Diamond plate...”
2022-11-16
Langhorne, PA
2,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 447 times
Contributed to Pinside

#25854 1 year ago

Listed my extra spicy HUO Attack From Mars Special Edition. Thanks for looking

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Selling my HUO low play (500 lifetime) mint condition Attack From Mars Special Edition remake. This game is from the superior later build (7/2020) and plays flawlessly. Mods includ...”
2022-11-16
Reading, MA
12,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 496 times
Contributed to Pinside

#25855 1 year ago

I have a couple completely rebuilt games available for sale or trade.

Machine - For Trade
NBA Mac Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale or trade is my rare NBA Mac. It was made and sold in Spain in 1986 by Maquinas Automaticas Compuerizadas SA. The entire game has been completely rebuilt. Every single so...”
2022-11-16
Pittsburgh, PA
Trade
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 403 times
Machine - For Sale
Centaur Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale or trade is my fully rebuilt Centaur. The game has been completely disassembled, cleaned and rebuilt. It plays very strong and error free. The cabinet has very few flaws, ...”
2022-11-16
Pittsburgh, PA
4,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 273 times

#25856 1 year ago

Opening it back up for trades as well, prefer cash coming my way in a deal

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “For sale or trade Game of Thrones Limited edition in perfect shape, game plays flawlessly - Color DMD (LCD) - LED Speaker lights - Laser cut speaker logos - Stern art side blade...”
2022-11-19
Medford, NJ
10,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 1034 times

#25857 1 year ago

Other - For Sale
“Bought a couple years ago. Bruins vs Northstars. Not much use, but broken in. Works great. A scuff was made on bubble when moving. Not in view of play. On side. Hit me up if...”
2023-01-11
Western Mass, MA
1,900 (Firm)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 937 times

Drop

#25858 1 year ago

Reduced…

Machine - For Sale
As is - “Bally Blackwater 100. Game plays well and has LED’s. Cabinet is decent with some bumps and some scratches. Playfield is decent. Outside of the Mylar is some graining. Playfield...”
2022-11-10
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
2,750 (OBO)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 647 times

#25859 1 year ago

WTB - 10 Foot Skee-Ball.

#25861 1 year ago

Loaded Houdini. Just about every upgrade. Looking for Jurassic park pro

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Game came from meticulous collector. Has all power upgrades done and full of the best mods: Laserific Topper, real knocker, updated scoop, led head bracket lighting, Steam punk sh...”
2022-12-26
Bethany Beach, DE
Trade
Viewed: 1259 times

#25862 1 year ago

Looking for an assist from a Pinsider in the NYC area.

My game is getting picked up from Remsenberg, Long Island, NY.

My seller needs some assistance to wrap and pallet the game for pick-up by STI/Beltmann.

I would be happy to compensate anyone who has the time and ability, and return the favor if you are looking to pick-up a game from the Milwaukee-Chicago area in the future.

Please send me a message if your schedule might permit this request. Thank you in advance.

Dan

#25863 1 year ago

I believe STI/Beltman do everything for you with the exception of putting the head down and protectors for the side rails. They ship with the legs on. I guess thats providing that the game is on ground level with no steps involved. This has been my experience every time they come to pick up a game.

Quoted from Dan1733:

My seller needs some assistance to wrap and pallet the game for pick-up by STI/Beltmann.
I would be happy to compensate anyone who has the time and ability, and return the favor if you are looking to pick-up a game from the Milwaukee-Chicago area in the future.
Please send me a message if your schedule might permit this request. Thank you in advance.
Dan

#25864 1 year ago
Quoted from jkashani:

I believe STI/Beltman do everything for you with the exception of putting the head down and protectors for the side rails. They ship with the legs on. I guess thats providing that the game is on ground level with no steps involved. This has been my experience every time they come to pick up a game.

Every game that I have bought or sold has been legs-off, and usually (though not always) on a pallet.

I would be very interested in hearing whether legs-on is better/safer, based on Pinsider experiences.

Thank you in advance.

#25865 1 year ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

Every game that I have bought or sold has been legs-off, and usually (though not always) on a pallet.
I would be very interested in hearing whether legs-on is better/safer, based on Pinsider experiences.
Thank you in advance.

I am convinced both ways are similar, and both ways can result in damage during transit. With either method, you are at the mercy of the forklift drivers that may or may not crash into your pin through various stages of its transit.

#25866 1 year ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

Thank you in advance.

Legs off preferably

#25867 1 year ago

Legs off. Had one shipped legs on and sti put a forklift through it when they missed picking it up.

#25868 1 year ago

Here we go...... Sigh....

#25869 1 year ago

Just had one picked up legs on. These guys pack them well. Never had an issue with a bunch delivered this way. Just had damage on a pin delivered NIB....so you can have issues any which way you look at it.

Edit: Levi is in that area....he's got nothing better to do but to help with packing for you.

#25870 1 year ago

Have my BK LE on market. Looking to trade for a Tmnt plus cash if anyone interested locally.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale is my HUO Black Knight LE with under 300 plays. Game is flawless. Added the shooter Rod and insider connected. Would like to sell it outright but would entertain some t...”
2022-11-12
Haddonfield, NJ
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 273 times

#25871 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

Just had one picked up legs on. These guys pack them well. Never had an issue with a bunch delivered this way. Just had damage on a pin delivered NIB....so you can have issues any which way you look at it.
Edit: Levi is in that area....he's got nothing better to do but to help with packing for you.

Ha…to be fair that’s an hour+ away by train and more By car so nothing I can do for him. There’s plenty of Long Island guys here so he should try reaching out to them.

I also just had a game picked up on its legs!

I’ve shipped dozens of games both ways and have never had an issue. It’s always a roll of the dice and you’ll get anecdotal horror stories both ways.

#25872 1 year ago

Who’s got a BM66 for me? Preferably a routed one. No showboats.

#25873 1 year ago

Attack from Mars Wanted - Bally. PM with price and location. Cash on the glass sale.

#25875 1 year ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

Thank you in advance.

Have shipped over 100 games legs on, and only one got the forklift into the side of it (Iron Man) but insurance covered it, so the guy was fairly happy because he had an Iron man with a damaged cab that he didn’t pay a lot for.
A long time ago a Taxi got picked up and arrived with a very bent leg, but again was covered with their insurance.

#25876 1 year ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

Aside from Fastenal dropoff at their terminal on a pallet wrapped and strapped and Fast Eddy pickups, all other games that I have shipped are legs on with head folded down, wrapped in moving blankets and shrink wrap. Never had any problems

#25877 1 year ago

Want an all red/orange game but don't have $15K to shell out for a not-fully-restored FT???

Later I'll be posting a Road Kings for sale. Ad will have full description and pics. Fun system 11, no space in game room. $1750 and I'll be dropping the price every day or so until it sells or I decide to fold up and store in a corner.

#25878 1 year ago

Hey pinheads - I am looking for a restored or very clean original Addams or FunHouse, PM me with whatcha got.

#25879 1 year ago

Ok we're live!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Road Kings Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Don't have $15K for a red/orange Fish Tales restored by someone you've never heard of? Don't worry, I got your red/orange fix right here! Selling my Road Kings to make space in th...”
2022-11-18
Manchester, NH
1,600 (OBO)
Viewed: 555 times
Contributed to Pinside

#25880 1 year ago

Gotleib gladiator $2200 been in a home 25 years. One broken drop target, needs to be cleaned.
Williams space shuttle. Players game playfield has paint ware spots. Good restoration game or replace the rubbers and play as is $2300

#25881 1 year ago

Send pm

#25882 1 year ago

Price drop for this pre-Thanksgiving weekend, Rescue 911 for $1800. Let’s do this!

#25883 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As is - “Here is an unfinished prototype whitewood for Stargate. This design is vastly different than what ended up as the final layout. However, it is still a very interesting and unique l...”
2022-10-18
Saratoga Springs, NY
1,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 36 days
Viewed: 2067 times
Contributed to Pinside

Price drop for the weekend!

#25884 1 year ago

Price drop!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale is a 100% working and shopped out 1966 Gottlieb Mayfair. It has all new rubbers and some LEDs. All plastics are in perfect shape. Flippers and swing target are new. Play...”
2022-11-13
Merrimack, NH
650 (OBO)
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 311 times
Contributed to Pinside

#25885 1 year ago

Looking for a used, decent condition Williams Superpin lockdown bar receiver.

#25886 1 year ago

Selling my Dr. Dude pretty nice machine with LEDS and new displays asking $3500(OBO) thanks

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Dr. Dude Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice working Dr Dude in pretty nice condition. The whole top GI has been converted to LEDS. The underneath of the playfield still has incandescent bulbs. Game comes with the manua...”
2022-11-19
New Brighton, PA
3,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 424 times
Contributed to Pinside

#25887 1 year ago

A little Saturday morning price drop down to $1700

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Road Kings Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Don't have $15K for a red/orange Fish Tales restored by someone you've never heard of? Don't worry, I got your red/orange fix right here! Selling my Road Kings to make space in th...”
2022-11-18
Manchester, NH
1,600 (OBO)
Viewed: 555 times
Contributed to Pinside

#25888 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
World Cup Soccer Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Working 100%. Dirty routed game. Goalie needs to be replaced. New soccer ball needs to be mounted. Cabinet in good shape. Playfield in good shape. Price reflects condition I t...”
2022-11-19
Ayer, MA
3,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 456 times
Contributed to Pinside

#25889 1 year ago

Cash deal or trade down with cash my way

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “For sale or trade Game of Thrones Limited edition in perfect shape, game plays flawlessly - Color DMD (LCD) - LED Speaker lights - Laser cut speaker logos - Stern art side blade...”
2022-11-19
Medford, NJ
10,500 (OBO)
Viewed: 1034 times

#25890 1 year ago

Price drop. Open to trade offers.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “prototype machine (A few inserts are different than production). Cab has minor scuffs. Some wear on the powder coating on the lockdown bar. Open to trades.”
2022-12-09
South Kingstown, RI
6,200 (OBO)
Viewed: 1056 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Pharaoh Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Decent Pharaoh. Plays well. Swemmer mpu and driver, Wolfpack blue displays, leds. Translight is rough, playfield is ok-ish (looks better in pictures than it actually is).”
2022-12-11
South Kingstown, RI
3,000 (OBO)
Viewed: 283 times

#25891 1 year ago

Ships ahoy non working. Average shape. 650
Pro football non working. Okay backglass decent PF. 550

Battlezone arcade plays blind 450
Stargate arcade ram 32 error 1550.

Take all 4 for 2900.

#25892 1 year ago

Golden Tee still available. Open to trades as well.

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
Golden Tee 2021 Archived
“Open to selling my Golden Tee 2021. I had it delivered and setup by the distributor in January of this year. It looks and plays perfect and has probably only even been played may...”
2022-11-04
Rogers, AR
2,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 389 times

#25893 1 year ago

AIQ premium for sale in Arlington

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Excellent HUO Avengers Infinity Quest premium - I am the first and only owner, with 605 plays. No problems at all with this game. Disc, saucer, and Captain Marvel ramp all work jus...”
11 months ago
Arlington, MA
Expired!

#25894 1 year ago

Woke up this morning to my dog going ballistic at Amazon delivering my son’s home gym early. Thought it was being delivered Black Friday. Now my son wants to start assembling before the Pats game which means I’ll have even less basement space.

Dropping my Road Kings price to $1650. Ad is a few posts above.

#25895 1 year ago

Baywatch ad going up soon.

On the hunt for some EM Gottlieb Cash Boxes. Ideally a few from the small coin door and big coin door 70s era.

#25896 1 year ago

Selling my very nice all original DE GNR

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
DE Guns N' Roses Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling my very nice 100% original DE GNR, meaning no mods or LED’s or Color DMD. The game plays fine, DMD is good and boards are all clean meaning no acid damaged MPU or hacked ...”
2022-11-19
Pittsburgh, PA
5,828 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 279 times
Contributed to Pinside

#25897 1 year ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Baywatch ad going up soon.
On the hunt for some EM Gottlieb Cash Boxes. Ideally a few from the small coin door and big coin door 70s era.

I just threw away about 20.....

#25898 1 year ago

BM66 Hot Wheels Sopranos Game of thrones…anyone parting with one of these?

#25899 1 year ago

Pinball booting and playing games that need to be shopped
Wild fyre 1250
Mata hari 1250
Close encounters 1100
Dr Dude 2900

Pinball machines booting with issues
Comet 1400
Laser war 1400
Time warp 650

Pinball projects
Pro football 550
Ships ahoy 650

Arcade games
Prime arcades 3000 in 1. 2500
Battlezone project 550
Stargate defender project 1150
Coin pusher 750

#25900 1 year ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Ships ahoy non working. Average shape. 650
Pro football non working. Okay backglass decent PF. 550
Battlezone arcade plays blind 450
Stargate arcade ram 32 error 1550.
Take all 4 for 2900.

People don’t sleep on Pro Football… fun game, with separate football points. $550 is a bargain for that.

There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 518 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/518 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.