IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,360 posts in this topic. You are on page 508 of 608.
#25351 1 year ago

20+ new posts and not one about a Sandwich or that angry guy trolling??!! What has this place become? I am beyond disappointed.

FYI I still have my Funhouse 2.0 kit here if anyone wants one and does not want to wait.

#25352 1 year ago

Price drop bump, offers will be considered.
Also have a Pin Bot in similar condition (not listed yet) would make a deal for both or trade.

Located in Taunton, MA
Thanks!

#25353 1 year ago

Will be posting up a very well modded AC/DC Premium Vault Edition tomorrow, for trade (topper, colorDMD, powerblades, to name a few)

Titles I’m most interested in:
Iron Maiden pro
Metallica Pro
GOT Prem or LE
Spider-man

But I’ll listen on most Stern DMD/LCDs

#25354 1 year ago

Anyone have an avatar they would be willing to part with?

#25355 1 year ago
Quoted from Soulless:

Anyone have an avatar they would be willing to part with?

I've had the same one with the adm martian picture for a while, but I wouldn't mind parting with it.

#25356 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Transporter the rescue Pinball by Bally, the most rare system 11. Has been torn down and shopped with new titan bands, flipper bats, new Led's and new ramp. Tales is sold so do no...”
2023-01-30
Hopkinton, MA
Archived after: 107 days
Viewed: 1329 times

freshly stripped and shopped transporter with a new ramp

#25357 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Hello all- looking to trade mY CC SE. Includes Mirrored backglass, mirrored side blades, modfather pingulp. I also have the train track mod and train station mod (uninstalled) I...”
2023-02-12
Wrentham, MA
Trade
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 1057 times
Contributed to Pinside

Looking for a local trade- I added Mirrored backglass and mirrored side blades. I am open to other titles- But these are on top of the list.

Halloween CE
TNA
Attack from mars
Deadpool pro/premium
Jurassic Park pro/premium
Funhouse

#25358 1 year ago

I have a nice Rocky & Bullwinkle for $3000

#25360 1 year ago

Rick and Morty BSE dialed in and with many upgrades. Looking to trade for a GZ Prem (even trade if good condition etc) or LE (i add cash) in Nov/Dec timeframe if anyone may be bored with their GZ by then
PM with interest and I am happy to deliver or meet halfway depending on distance.

#25361 1 year ago

Fun-Fest completely LED’d, works great. $700

#25362 1 year ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:Fun-Fest completely LED’d, works great. $700

A game that truly lives up to its name! As featured in classics finals at NYCPC.

#25363 1 year ago

Updated two ads. Would like to have cash come my way in either deal. Both ads have some indications of trade preference, but would consider most Sterns from the DMD or LCD era (no Mando or AIQ please)

#25364 1 year ago

Anyone looking for a Taxi?

#25365 1 year ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Upside the head?

#25366 1 year ago

Yes sir. Famous Taxi!

blockquote cite="#7162532">Upside the head?

#25367 1 year ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Only if you take all the Leds out.

#25368 1 year ago
Quoted from jkashani:

You’re not going with the buyback option?

#25369 1 year ago

Forgot about that, let me pick up my lights out hotline and call the appropriate resources.

Quoted from Colsond3:

You’re not going with the buyback option?

#25370 1 year ago

Feeler… have a big buck pro stand up arcade… last one that was a crt. Playing nice.. little burn in… has a little cabinet damage on the top.. and needs a new marquee. With the marquee it will present ok but the gold plastic behind it is broken. They pop up on eBay from time to time. I’d just put a new marquee on and call it a day. Structurally good shape just cosmetic. I also have the big buck safari upgrade single which goes for a couple hundred bucks alone usually. Trade for a pin project or maybe sell. It’s been sucking up room in my living room for a while and wife says it’s time to go.

#25371 1 year ago

Still have my Iron Man VE available. Can bring to York show if buyer found.

#25372 1 year ago

I just put my Pinbot up for sale in the Marketplace.

#25373 1 year ago

Pinball lifter is just taking up space.

Come and get it

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“See photos. Homemade pinball Lifter. I don't have a need for it anymore. Come and get it in Trumbull, CT”
2022-09-29
Trumbull, CT
50 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 169 times

#25374 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Sega Jurassic Park Lost World Excellent playfield and ramps. Cab has some fade, dings and scrapes. Has LED lighting, egg toy works, all magnets work, ball snagger works, shaker ...”
2022-09-28
Montville, CT
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 705 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Functional - needs minor work - “Excellent cabinet (minor scuffs on side of head), playfield and backglass, boards clean, no burned connectors, DMD sharp. Fun game with ramps and habitrails everywhere. Nell sawmi...”
2022-09-28
Montville, CT
3,300 (Firm)
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 726 times

Ads are up! People say there are no more 3k DMD games, here is two. More games to follow.

Only trades +/- I can think of at the moment is maybe Rollergames, Goldeneye and Tommy.

#25375 1 year ago

alright, like CCr, FH 2.0 is officially up in the marketplace. CCr is still available as well

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice original FH that was full teardown shopped out, then added the 2.0 system. Play both games without swapping boards. Comes with new insert decals and the Funhouse 2.0 side bl...”
2022-09-29
Manchester, NH
10,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 177 times
Contributed to Pinside

#25376 1 year ago

Pretty great players condition Stern Wild Fyre for sale. LED. Playfield has wear by the top ball kick outs. Backglass in very good condition. Plays excellent. Sound is hit or miss.

Need the space, let's get it gone 1200. Delivery within reasonable distance from Boston possible

#25377 1 year ago

I have a players condition No Fear that needs a shop job and most likely flippers rebuilt (they are a bit weak). DMD has a couple of lines out on top. Would consider it a light project. Playfield is in good shape. Cabinet has typical fading and some scratches on the one side. 3K OBO. Would consider trades for other games. PM me for pics.

Also still have my Pokertek Heads Up Challenge Poker game. Need this out of my basement soon to bring in a home-brew project. Would take $750 or trade for some game room related stuff that doesn't take up as much room...bartop games, neon signs (no beer signs), pinball swag or parts. Make me an offer! Actually I would also entertain a working EM as a trade. I have a co-worker that would like to own one.

I can probably bring one of these to the York show. I am also only an hour east so a short detour if you are heading in that direction.

#25378 1 year ago

Looking for a nice LOTR. I have a JP premium, GZ Pro, or an IMVE for possible trades or can potentially do cash.

#25379 1 year ago

Ill be listing a really nice Gottlieb Strikes and Spares (95 version) shortly. The game is in really nice shape and I would doubt it has ever been used in a commercial setting. The playfield is very nice. Has cointaker prem LEDs. Nice cabinet with just a few minor scuffs. Nicest version of the machine I have seen. $2350. Ad coming later.

#25380 1 year ago

Ad is up for Maverick

#25381 1 year ago

#25382 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Ill be listing a really nice Gottlieb Strikes and Spares (95 version) shortly. The game is in really nice shape and I would doubt it has ever been used in a commercial setting. The playfield is very nice. Has cointaker prem LEDs. Nice cabinet with just a few minor scuffs. Nicest version of the machine I have seen. $2350. Ad coming later.

Love mine. Really great in a big collection! Small nit-pick:
Strikes N’ Spares (Gottlieb/Premier ‘95 machine)
Strikes and Spares (Classic Bally machine)

#25383 1 year ago

Multiple games posted.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “1st owner. Butter cab. Plays great, no issues. A few marks on the art blades, typical dimpling, cab is perfect.”
2023-10-30
South Kingstown, RI
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 1010 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Godzilla (Pro) Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “From the latest run. Approximately 100 plays. Lermods Bridge and MechaGodzilla installed.”
2022-09-14
South Kingstown, RI
6,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 319 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “prototype machine (A few inserts are different than production). Cab has minor scuffs. Some wear on the powder coating on the lockdown bar. Open to trades.”
2022-12-09
South Kingstown, RI
6,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 1056 times
Contributed to Pinside

#25384 1 year ago

If I didn’t already have Halloween I’d be all over UM at that price. Also, sometime grab this ACNC…such a rad game!

Quoted from KingGhidorah:

Multiple games posted.

Machine - For Sale

Ultraman (Collectors Edition) Butter Cab

As new - New out of box (first owner) “1st owner. Butter cab, a few hundred plays. Plays great, no issues.”

23 days ago

South Kingstown, RI

KingGhidorah

6,400 (OBO)

Machine - For Sale

Godzilla (Pro)

As new - New out of box (first owner) “From the latest run. Approximately 100 plays. Lermods Bridge and MechaGodzilla installed.”

15 days ago

South Kingstown, RI

KingGhidorah

6,500 (OBO)

Machine - For Sale

Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “prototype machine (A few inserts are different than production).

Cab has minor scuffs. Some wear on the powder coating on the lockdown bar.”

27 days ago

South Kingstown, RI

KingGhidorah

6,800 (OBO)

#25385 1 year ago

Anyone interested in a trade for my Zeke's Peak? Looking for a stern spiderman, roadshow, possibly others.

#25386 1 year ago

Rock pin swap?

My AC/DC prem vault for your Metallica or Iron Maiden Pro (+ cash)

#25387 1 year ago

Machine - For Trade
OIB - Old in box (older than 3 years, never unboxed) - “NIB Legends of Valhalla Looking for trades. Halloween Willy Wonka Wish list games 2 for 1 3 for 1 +/- cash Whatcha got?”
2022-09-30
Queensbury, NY
Trade
Viewed: 198 times
NIB legends of Valhalla
Trades whatcha got?

#25388 1 year ago

Capt Card AAB - Gottlieb

Game plays, decent field and has a good Backglass

The lower cabinet suffered damaged and needs a new used lower cabinet

Again the game coins up and flips but can’t set it up at this time

If you were going to the York show and got a used cabinet bottom you’d have a very fun game on the cheap side

300.00 as is

Message for details

Thanks

#25389 1 year ago

PSA:

There is a pinball show in York PA 7-8 Oct (Next Week) that is a great place to buy/sell/trade machines... and share yours for free admission!

The White Rose Pinball Show In York Pennsylvania is 7-8 October. http://www.theyorkshow.com/

There will be over 100 pinball Pinball machines there brought by enthusiasts, as well as vendors like Coin Taker bringing in the latest machines. Last year about ½ of the pinball machines on the floor had for sale signs on them, and there were parts and projects a plenty. There will be EMs, solid states, and the latest and greatest pins. It is $15 to get in and play all day or you get in for free if you bring a machine to share. Tournaments and Door prizes will be there.

This is a great place to sell your machine, buy your next machine, or meet up for a long distance trade.

Here is the dedicated for sale/looking thread.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2022-white-rose-gameroom-show-10-7-10-8-buy-sell-amp-trade-thread/

Link to Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/theyorkshow

Here is a walkthrough from last year.

York Fairgrounds and Expo Center
Memorial Hall East
York, Pennsylvania 17404
Credit to rmarket for putting this on!!

I personally will be bringing 5 games to freeplay:
Super Mario Brothers
Deadpool Pro
Fathom
Flash Gordon
Jurassic Park Premium
Details are in the York thread above...

#25390 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Grand Lizard Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “Plays, clean boards, displays work proper, ramps unbroken, bell works only thing not 100% is flashers under ramp. Not MPU or drivers, crappy sockets no doubt, can't be bothered to ...”
2022-09-30
Montville, CT
2,400 (Firm)
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 411 times

Another game below 3k, only 2750 made.

#25391 1 year ago

Food for thought for the weekend -- I still have my Metallica Pro for trade. My advertisement has games I'm looking to trade for (preference to a Monster Bash or a Twilight Zone).

The Metallica is VERY well cared for - I'm that guy that puts protectors on the flipper buttons to keep the side art looking nice. If you want a really nice Metallica Pro that isn't loaded with toys or mods (either because you don't like them or because you want to do them yourself) this game is for you.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Need space for gaming coming in soon - no trades unless you have a Godzilla. Up for sale is a Metallica Pro - this is a later run of the Pros with the factory LEDs. The game is s...”
2024-01-14
Lisbon, CT
5,800 (Firm)
Viewed: 2028 times

#25393 1 year ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Capt Card AAB - Gottlieb
Game plays, decent field and has a good Backglass
The lower cabinet suffered damaged and needs a new used lower cabinet
Again the game coins up and flips but can’t set it up at this time
If you were going to the York show and got a used cabinet bottom you’d have a very fun game on the cheap side
300.00 as is
Message for details
Thanks

When new stern pros cost $7000 now (an absurd $1350 mark up since Feb 2021) EM’s imo are where it’s at.

James, if you still have this, pm me.

#25394 1 year ago

I have slowly, and rather inexplicably collecting all of the 2-player Gottlieb Cowboy games for seemingly no reason. I am running out of space so here are the ones on the chopping block.

Bonanza $750 - Working. Playfield in good shape. Backglass in good shape. Cabinet nothing to look at. One small lighting bug I haven't figured out.
Quick Draw $1,500 - Very good looking. New backglass, posts, flippers bats, Titan rubbers, comet warm white LEDs throughout, rebuilt flippers, half moon credit unit working properly. Playfield in good shape. Cabinet is structurally sound but shows paint wear.
Mustang $800 - Playfield and cabinet, are just okay. Warm White LEDs and Titan Rubbers. One chipped plastic. Backgalss is very nice. Plays and functions properly.

Would trade the whole lot for a DMD title of the Sega/Data East variety, or a Sys11, especially High Speed.

#25395 1 year ago

Wondering if anybody would want to trade a modern stern for an Attack from Mars original or remake? Got pros of Deadpool, Jurassic Park, Stranger Things. Would trade one plus cash.

Also ad for Time Machine still up. Open to most trades plus cash on either end.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Time Machine Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Super nice DE Time Machine. Open to cash or trades. Work that's been done: Brand new cabinet decals Full Comet LEDs (besides flashers) New Titan Kit Flippers rebuilt NVRAM Rotten...”
2022-10-20
Watertown, MA
Trade
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 863 times
Contributed to Pinside

#25396 1 year ago

Just listed this Hokus Pokus, this is a real nice example of this game.

Alberto

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Hokus Pokus Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “This is a very nice example of a Hokus Pokus. Cabinet is in great condition, playfield looks good except for a little wear between the flippers, backglass is nice, only slight flak...”
2022-10-01
Merrimack, NH
775 (OBO)
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 424 times
Contributed to Pinside

#25397 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Excellent condition, not a mark on it Great fun game It comes with topper Mirrored BG Hand painted Odin, six boot shields, skull pile Gold foil apron Trades of interest Soprano�...”
2022-09-20
, NH
Archived after: 118 days
Viewed: 1748 times

Easy load, mint condition

#25398 1 year ago

F-14 Tomcat up for sale shortly. Nice shape, it was home use for over 20 years (former owner thought closer to 30, but he couldn't remember the exact date he bought it).

Plays great, inserts not raised, boards clean, displays good, beacons work great. Could use a shop, and I would personally put a few new insert decals on a handful of inserts, but it's fine as is. Thinking $2200 if you want it before I do anything else to make it nicer.

#25399 1 year ago

Funhouse 2.0 is sold .... CCr is kind of off the market now however I would do a trade for a newer game (2010's era ... ideally Maiden Pro, Transformers or Oktoberfest, or any Stern with a screen that I don't have) but no rush to let it go now

#25400 1 year ago

Found a holy grail EM so I’m after it with this one on the chopping block.

High speed (players shape) mylar, but has stress wear in the pops outside of the mylar. Backglass is bleh (new ones are available)
Nice board set, plays as it should, cabinet is okay, solid, typical headbox scrapes, siren is present and working. Very complete playing game worthy of restoring/hardtop, or play as is.

$1800

There are 30,360 posts in this topic. You are on page 508 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/508?hl=sandman74 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.