IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 507 of 608.
#25301 1 year ago

Looking for a Bally Kiss Playfield that is useable in cosmetic shape for a players grade machine

Thanks

#25302 1 year ago
Quoted from dddanielll:

Buyer backed out Time Machine still available!

Machine - For Trade

Time Machine

Fully shopped/refurbished “Super nice DE Time Machine.
Open to trades for 90s games and later.

Work that's been done:

Brand new cabinet decals
Full Comet LEDs (besides flashers)
New Titan Kit
Flippers rebu...”

14 days ago

Watertown, MA

dddanielll

Trade

Nice looking game. GL

#25303 1 year ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

York is only Friday and Saturday

Blargh! You're right! Oct 8th & 9th were last years dates.

Nvm then!

#25304 1 year ago

Who’s got an PB Alien SE I can buy?

#25305 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Excellent condition, not a mark on it Great fun game It comes with topper Mirrored BG Hand painted Odin, six boot shields, skull pile Gold foil apron Trades of interest Soprano�...”
2022-09-20
, NH
Archived after: 118 days
Viewed: 1748 times

Cash or trade +/-$$$ depending on trade

#25306 1 year ago

Looking for any of the following EM’s, working or not

Big Shot/Hot shot
Big Hit
Big Indian
Quarterback/Kickoff
Surfer/Surf champ
Practically any of the Gottlieb Baseball ones (pinball, not pitch and bat)

Lmk,
Thanks, James

#25307 1 year ago
Quoted from Madmax541:Machine - For Sale

Legends of Valhalla Deluxe Mint price dropped

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Excellent condition, not a mark on it
Great fun game
It comes with topper see pictures
Trades of interest
Soprano’s
Dale Jr”

3 days ago

Goffstown, NH

Madmax541

Cash or trade +/-$$$ depending on trade

Excellent game. Great coding, solid build, outstanding sound tracks. non linear, LE version, well supported game for the price of a Stern pro!

This is a great buy. GLWTS.

#25308 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Jolly Joker Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very Unique Piece Works Great Many different game options Has new plexi over the field and new balls (bouncy) Message with interest $1000.00 or best or would trade for a ...”
2022-09-21
Sherrill, NY
1,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 198 times

Ad is up

Trades Welcome as well

#25309 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Hello all! Avengers Infinity Quest Pro This is my machine that was at one location for about one year. It has spent the last few months in my home being played mostly by my wife....”
2022-09-23
West Deptford, NJ
6,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 263 times
Contributed to Pinside

Thanks so much, everyone!

, Bill

#25310 1 year ago

WHO DUNNIT!?

Love this game but need cash money to finalize other purchases.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Who Dunnit Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Bally Who Dunnit!? Game is in great condition, everything works as it should including the slot machine reels which were rebuilt by the previous owner and are often an issue. New...”
2022-09-23
South Burlington, VT
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 362 times
Contributed to Pinside

#25311 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Who’s got an PB Alien SE I can buy?

Hope you find one. It's such a great game that I have a 1k apron mod on order.

#25312 1 year ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

Hope you find one. It's such a great game that I have a 1k apron mod on order.

$1k for an apron? Does it add "self suck mode"? It better for that price, and be self cleaning, and have an auto lube feature.

#25313 1 year ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

$1k for an apron? Does it add "self suck mode"? It better for that price, and be self cleaning, and have an auto lube feature.

Geez, auto lube alone is a $600 option!!!!

#25314 1 year ago

No but I bet there is a bride of pinbot mod that can help you with that.

Yeah, I know it sounds crazy but alien isn't going anywhere soon. Most I've ever spent on a mod.

#25315 1 year ago

Anyone have a Stern Mustang they want to part with? And model doesn’t matter.

#25316 1 year ago

Deadpool trade towards ghostbusters or an IMDN? Pm me

#25317 1 year ago

Anybody have a complete set of plastics for Striker Xtreme? Used or new.

#25318 1 year ago
Quoted from GraniteStatePin:

Anybody have a complete set of plastics for Striker Xtreme? Used or new.

One for sale on the Trade Your Plastics thread

#25319 1 year ago
Quoted from Peruman:

One for sale on the Trade Your Plastics thread

... you mean my want to buy Market ad?

#25320 1 year ago
Quoted from GraniteStatePin:

... you mean my want to buy Market ad?

Oh man!

I need to pay more attention

Alberto

#25321 1 year ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

No but I bet there is a bride of pinbot mod that can help you with that.
Yeah, I know it sounds crazy but alien isn't going anywhere soon. Most I've ever spent on a mod.

Guess I "offended " two members with my comment, love it...Anyway, yes, that's a $$ mod, what does it do for $1k....other than what I mentioned.

#25322 1 year ago

I put my alien SV up for sale. Was initially listed as trade but now i need to sell so i can buy another game

#25323 1 year ago

Price drop, 900. Nice 1977 Gottlieb Bronco for sale. Fully works, squeaky clean in and out. Everything cleaned / polished / waxed, super-nice playfield and perfect plastics, new rubbers and ball. Game is originally from Texas and still has Texas tax license stickers on the glass from '77-79, then spent forty years in a western-themed home. Easy pick up, no stairs and I'll help get it to your car.

#25324 1 year ago

Wife is pregnant (woo!) and I have a few games I just am not going to get to before baby is due.

Space Shuttle, boots and plays, a lot of new parts, nice cabinet, perfect backglass, playfield with insert wear but will come with a hardtop, I'd sell for 2300. Ready to be restored.

X Files with full cliffy set, uv rubber kit, etc. Was on route but was lightly played. 3300. Will need to be shopped but should clean up nice.

#25325 1 year ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

Wife is pregnant (woo!) and I have a few games I just am not going to get to before baby is due.

Congrats on baby.
-Mike

#25326 1 year ago

Guess I "offended " two members with my comment, love it...Anyway, yes, that's a $$ mod, what does it do for $1k....other than what I mentioned.

You didn't offend me. Thought what you said was funny actually.

Anyway, for folks like me who have the standard version you get extra interactive lighting and strobe effects for different modes along with game integrated becans that is only on the limited version. Also has weapon indicators and just generally looks bad ass with all metal and back-lit acid erosion. Just pimping it out to go with my translight mod.

#25327 1 year ago

**End of year BLOW OUT**

Rent any of the following machine for 3 months for $750 delivery and removal included! ($925 dollar value)

Dead Pool
Iron Maiden
Metallica
Game of thrones
Stranger things
Walking dead
Aerosmith
Rush
Guardians of the Galaxy
Elvis
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Led Zeplin
Star wars
Jurassic Park
Funhouse
Diner

Great entertainment for visiting family through the holidays!

Also have machines for sale
Party zone
Party animal
Memory lane
Mata hari
FP2

#25328 1 year ago

Just added a second ad in the market for an early production run The Getaway in the market. Stop by and buy the Black Knight as well and I'll knock a few hundred off

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling a freshly shopped, fully working Getaway pinball machine. Playfield was torn down and cleaned and waxed. Battery board installed on the mpu. Playfield is very nice without ...”
2022-09-25
Li, NY
4,300 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 293 times

#25329 1 year ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

Space Shuttle, boots and plays, a lot of new parts, nice cabinet, perfect backglass, playfield with insert wear but will come with a hardtop, I'd sell for 2300. Ready to be restored.
X Files with full cliffy set, uv rubber kit, etc. Was on route but was lightly played. 3300. Will need to be shopped but should clean up nice.

Congratulations!!

#25330 1 year ago

I've got a 14ft EM skee ball machine, near Allentown

#25331 1 year ago

I have an old Data East DMD that displays mostly garbage, and has acid damage. It “works”

If someone is skilled with a soldering iron and ambitious, the traces could probably be repaired.

Anyone interested? If so shoot me a PM with an offer. I have no use for it. I pulled it out of a Gottlieb.

#25332 1 year ago

Looking to trade my exceptional Ice Cold Beer for your exceptional Avatar LE

#25333 1 year ago
Quoted from the96stang:

**End of year BLOW OUT**
Rent any of the following machine for 3 months for $750 delivery and removal included! ($925 dollar value)
Dead Pool
Iron Maiden
Metallica
Game of thrones
Stranger things
Walking dead
Aerosmith
Rush
Guardians of the Galaxy
Elvis
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Led Zeplin
Star wars
Jurassic Park
Funhouse
Diner
Great entertainment for visiting family through the holidays!
Also have machines for sale
Party zone
Party animal
Memory lane
Mata hari
FP2

Cool offer. That reminds me, anyone have a Metallica for sale?

#25334 1 year ago

Putting my super nice Time Machine up for trade.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Home used only second owner DE Time Machine. Gorgeous playfield with perfect plastics and ramps. Factory Mylar is perfect. Full playfield tear down, cleaned with new rings and c...”
2022-12-30
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 2475 times
Contributed to Pinside

#25335 1 year ago

Have a nice TMNT LE I'm looking to trade for an Elvira or Godzilla premium. send me a message if you're interested. thx, Ryan

#25336 1 year ago

Other - For Sale
“I've got a 1960's CCM Bullseye Baseball pitch and bat that wouldn't take much to get running 100%. I, unfortunately, lack the skill set and motivation. Here's a list of what nee...”
2022-09-26
Brewster, NY
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 184 times
Just listed my pitch and bat. I don't think it will take much to get it going 100% but I'm ready to move on. Comes with schematic.

#25337 1 year ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Just listed my pitch and bat. I don't think it will take much to get it going 100% but I'm ready to move on.

Ron, if you happen to still have the machine and happen to be traveling on
the other side of Syracuse, I'll trade you something that's worth all of $250.00

#25338 1 year ago
Quoted from Mopar:

Ron, if you happen to still have the machine and happen to be traveling on
the other side of Syracuse, I'll trade you something that's worth all of $250.00

Doubt I'm getting out there anytime soon, but if another pinsider is maybe they could swap for us?

#25339 1 year ago

I have a pretty nice Medusa that I was thinking of trading for a some EM’s. I value the Medusa about 4k. I prefer working , nice 1970’s Gottliebs but open to hearing anything with equal value.

#25340 1 year ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Doubt I'm getting out there anytime soon, but if another pinsider is maybe they could swap for us?

Okay. Maybe..

#25341 1 year ago

i have an ice ball skee ball machine in north smithfield on the mass/ri line for 1750 - works fine - i have had it for maybe 15 to 20 years - kids are grown and gone - thanks ed

#25342 1 year ago

Mods with it too, if interested in the ad.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (personal) - “Looking to sell NIB Jurassic Park Premium. Purchased last summer from Cointaker. If interested, have topper from Stern and T-Rex mod from Lior (looks a lot more realistic, limite...”
2022-11-08
Syracuse, NY
10,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 631 times
Contributed to Pinside

#25343 1 year ago

For those interested in seeing it, “Pinball: The Man Who Saved The Game” (Roger Sharpe new movie) is playing out in Sag Harbor, east end LI. Link for tickets on sale now and movie info:

https://filmguide.hamptonsfilmfest.org/events/pinball/

#25344 1 year ago

Have a Mando Premium I am interested in trading for another Spike 2 game. Has art blades, stern shooter rod, shaker and a few cosmetic modes. Prefer Rush Pro + cash or Rush Premium but would entertain anything on my wishlist (Pro or Premium). Can possibly bring to York show.

#25345 1 year ago

Good Morning All-

Looking to trade my Metallica Pro (for the right title). I listed games I'm looking for in the advertisement.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Need space for gaming coming in soon - no trades unless you have a Godzilla. Up for sale is a Metallica Pro - this is a later run of the Pros with the factory LEDs. The game is s...”
2024-01-14
Lisbon, CT
5,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 2028 times

#25346 1 year ago

Looking to possibly trade off my nice Funhouse with the 2.0 installed. Everything is working including Rudy. I would rather sell outright but would trade for something + cash (need to free up a ton of cash for another purchase ... aka I went overboard buying modules for my soon to be made P3 LOL). If anyone is interested, I will throw up an ad (I have no issues paying Pinside $20 for a sale). Other option is to sell CCr (or a trade for a cheap old game but still need $6k or close coming my way). CCr ad is in the marketplace already

#25347 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Deadly Weapon Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Rare 100% working Deadly Weapon. Players condition. Boards are clean. Playfield is nice. Cabinet has some scuffs and nicks. Playfield is all Comet Leds. Backbox is mix of Comet...”
2022-09-26
Aliquippa, PA
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 293 times
Machine - For Sale
Big House Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Players condition Big House. Works 100%. Boards are clean. Battery off MPU. Transformer ground mods done. Clean, waxed and new balls last February. New rubbers and drop targets ...”
2022-09-26
Aliquippa, PA
2,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 323 times

#25348 1 year ago

I’ve got a Deadpool and you have a TWD. Let’s make a trade!

#25350 1 year ago

Looking for an EM with Christian Marche or Jerry Kelley on art. My coworker wants a game in her home and really likes the 60s-70s pointy people. So looking for something like Miss-O or Beat Time. There are probably a dozen or so games, maybe more? Would really like something that is currently working and in good shape

There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 507 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/507?hl=crazypinballguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.